PDA

View Full Version : Thought the media was gonna stop glorifying these child killers?

Spurtacular
05-18-2018, 11:42 PM
Thought they were gonna stop showing the pics of these mass shooters? Just another I lie I guess.

boutons_deux
05-18-2018, 11:45 PM
it's what advertisers want, so it plays.

Spurtacular
05-18-2018, 11:51 PM
it's what advertisers want, so it plays.

Good thing "the supreme court" ruled that corporations have individual constitutional rights.

Blake
05-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Thought they were gonna stop showing the pics of these mass shooters? Just another I lie I guess.

Who told you that

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:13 PM
Who told you that

There was a campaign / news announcements on this, sometime back. Sorry you missed it, cuck.

Blake
05-19-2018, 12:21 PM
There was a campaign / news announcements on this, sometime back. Sorry you missed it, cuck.

Should be easy for you to find then

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:24 PM
Should be easy for you to find then

If I was a LexisNexis subscriber, maybe. But I'm not. And your lack of awareness is not my problem either way.

Blake
05-19-2018, 12:26 PM
If I was a LexisNexis subscriber, maybe. But I'm not. And your lack of awareness is not my problem either way.

You can't Google it?

Lol your whiny thread that's about to drop into oblivion isn't my problem either

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:29 PM
You can't Google it?

You can't Google it? You don't give a fuck in the first place. You think I'm gonna cater to a cuck? :lmao

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:30 PM
Lol your whiny thread that's about to drop into oblivion isn't my problem either

Sh** I called your cuckitude out before I even read this (:lol). Acknowledging reality is not whiny, bro. Learn the diff.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:34 PM
lol Spurtacular meltdown

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 12:35 PM
lol imagine is Spurtacular had to find an insult that wasn’t “cuck”, whatever passes for his brain would immediately melt.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:36 PM
lol Spurtacular meltdown

#StillDesperateForAW
#StillWithHerToo

:lmao

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 12:36 PM

You stop putting guns in their hands and they’ll stop showing pictures of them.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:37 PM
lol imagine is Spurtacular had to find an insult that wasn’t “cuck”, whatever passes for his brain would immediately melt.

You stop putting guns in their hands and they’ll stop showing pictures of them.

Go on the record and say this movement never existed. That goes for all the chumpettes. Otherwise, you faggots are just barking for attention (Par.)

Blake
05-19-2018, 12:38 PM
#StillDesperateForAW
#StillWithHerToo

The usual per par route the typical spurt thread goes down.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:39 PM
lol imagine is Spurtacular had to find an insult that wasn’t “cuck”, whatever passes for his brain would immediately melt.He's got like four go-to tactics that apparently always lead to victory for him, whatever that means.

Blake
05-19-2018, 12:39 PM
Go on the record and say this movement never existed. That goes for all the chumpettes. Otherwise, you faggots are just barking for attention (Par.)

It's your barking thread.

Blake
05-19-2018, 12:40 PM

#victory

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:40 PM
OP makes a claim.

OP is asked about claim.

OP melts down.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:43 PM
OP makes a claim.

OP is asked about claim.

OP melts down.

Are you saying the media never made this claim?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:45 PM
It's your barking thread.

I put forth something that I had previously observed. I don't pull sh** out of my ass; and I don't make threads based on the little bitch dogs like you that do "bark" as if I could give a fuck. So, what's your problem? That you don't pay attention? Not my problem.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 12:46 PM

This isn’t hard, Simple Jack. Your side takes the guns out of mass shooters hands, and the media won’t have mass shooters to glorify.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Are you saying the media never made this claim?

Yes or no.I'm saying the idea has been around for years but I don't remember a single media outlet's committing to it.

So I'm saying "the media" never committed to it.

You made the positive claim they did, so prove it.

I guess your next tactic would be to demand I prove a negative.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:51 PM
This isn’t hard, Simple Jack. Your side takes the guns out of mass shooters hands, and the media won’t have mass shooters to glorify.

How does this absolve the media from glorifying the media (against their promise) in the meantime?

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:52 PM
How does this absolve the media from glorifying the media (against their promise) in the meantime?You haven't showed were any media outlet made that promise. I've seen individuals on media do it from time to time and law enforcement and political figures do it a lot.

Burden is on you.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:54 PM
I'm saying the idea has been around for years but I don't remember a single media outlet's committing to it.

This isn't a college paper, bro.

I saw many websites and news programs some years back make this claim.

See, you want to get hung up on "my claim" when you just don't give a fuck. You're just looking for a meaningless W. You could very easily search for ten minutes and then see what you find. But you don't, and then you have some delusional expectation that I'm gonna go googling for your sorry ass(es).

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 12:54 PM
How does this absolve the media from glorifying the media (against their promise) in the meantime?

You already hate the media and call them liars. Why are you suddenly shocked that they didn’t honor a fake agreement that you invented in your simple little brain?

Either way, your side controls the narrative. If you don’t like what the media is doing, take measures to stop the media before they get the chance to glorify mass shooters.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:55 PM
Burden is on you.

Not at all. I don't hold myself to a standard of having to link every observation I make on a message board. Get over yourself.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:57 PM
This isn't a college paper, bro.

I saw many websites and news programs some years back make this claim.

See, you want to get hung up on "my claim" when you just don't give a fuck. You're just looking for a meaningless W. You could very easily search for ten minutes and then see what you find. But you don't, and then you have some delusional expectation that I'm gonna go googling for your sorry ass(es).Your claim is false.

You know it is. Now you're going to spend hours melting down because you know you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admitting it.

Spurtacular
You already hate the media and call them liars. Why are you suddenly shocked that they didn’t honor a fake agreement that you invented in your simple little brain?

Either way, your side controls the narrative. If you don’t like what the media is doing, take measures to stop the media before they get the chance to glorify mass shooters.

Attacking my assessment of them absolves them from being dishonorable? Nonsensical.

Pavlov
Not at all. I don't hold myself to a standard of having to link every observation I make on a message board. Get over yourself.Your claim is false.

Accept it.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Your claim is false.

Accept it.

I accept that you desperately need a W and have no earnest ambition to find the truth for yourself.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 12:59 PM
I accept that you desperately need a W and have no earnest ambition to find the truth for yourself.OP is not my claim.

It's yours. You can't prove it. It's false.

Accept it.

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Not at all. I don't hold myself to a standard of having to link every observation I make on a message board. Get over yourself.

So the burden is on everyone else here to search out for your observation. Oh ok.

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Thought they were gonna stop showing the pics of these mass shooters?

Thread summary: you thought wrong

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:06 PM
OP is not my claim.

It's yours.You can't prove it. It's false.

Accept it.

I get it. You need your fix. :lol

Winehole23
05-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Good thing "the supreme court" ruled that corporations have individual constitutional rights.what case was that?

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:07 PM
I get it. You need your fix. :lol

I get it. You needed attention.

Spurtacular

The similarities between you and Jerry Smith are uncanny. :lol

Blake
what case was that?

Not his job to find it for you! !!!!!!

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:08 PM
what case was that?

It was a big thing, bro. You gonna tell me you want to be spoonfed too?

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:08 PM
The similarities between you and Jerry Smith are uncanny. :lol

The similarity between this and pretty much every one of your threads is uncanny.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:09 PM
I get it. You need your fix. :lolOf your whining?

No. Your claim is false.

Accept it.

Or keep whining.

Blake

It was a big thing, bro. You gonna tell me you want to be spoonfed too?

Uncanny

Spurtacular
I get it. You needed attention.

The similarity between this and pretty much every one of your threads is uncanny.

Uncanny

:lol Still wallowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfgAbFY4CA

Chucho
To be fair, he had been fairly quiet this week...really since he took the biggest L in forum history with his admission he was a homosexual in that gay movie thread when he was making passes at Avante.

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:10 PM
:lol Still wallowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfgAbFY4CA

Still begging

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Still begging

Aw, did the cuck spout the first thing that popped into his mind. :lol

Nathan89
05-19-2018, 01:13 PM
The media doesn't care about dead kids.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:14 PM
To be fair, he had been fairly quiet this week...really since he took the biggest L in forum history with his admission he was a homosexual in that gay movie thread when he was making passes at Avante.

That was my HUGE W. Every single chumpette pretending to not know what an urban / pop culture diss is.

Rent free up in this compound.

:rollin

Nathan89
Surprised people aren't marching against the 1st.

boutons_deux
iow, the media IS THE PROBLEM,

rather than the sickness of 10Ms American perverts obsessed with guns and the BigGun corps that stimulate their perversities.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:15 PM
The media doesn't care about dead kids.You don't either if a white guy killed them.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:16 PM
That was my HUGE W.:lol

Chucho
05-19-2018, 01:16 PM
That was my HUGE W. Every single chumpette pretending to not know what an urban / pop culture diss is.

Rent free up in this compound.

:rollin

Admitting you're a godless homosexual and making a pass at a very sad old man and being turned down because you're not an underage female isn't a W you worm.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:18 PM

Fuck, even boutons_deux got this on the second fucking post.

:lmao Today's chumpette.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Admitting you're a godless homosexual and making a pass at a very sad old man and being turned down because you're not an underage female isn't a W you worm.

You're unraveling.

Chucho
05-19-2018, 01:25 PM
You're unraveling.

No. Just pointing out what happened when you took the biggest L in forum history.

Winehole23
05-19-2018, 01:27 PM
It was a big thing, bro. You gonna tell me you want to be spoonfed too?there isn't any such holding in Citizens United. nor was there in Santa Clara v. Southern Pacific Railroad.

what case did you have in mind?

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:36 PM
No. Just pointing out what happened when you took the biggest L in forum history.

If only, right? Then it might do something about your own dwindling self esteem. :lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:38 PM
there isn't any such holding in Citizens United. nor was there in Santa Clara v. Southern Pacific Railroad.

If you're truly interested, do research on corporate personhood perhaps.

Chucho
05-19-2018, 01:41 PM
If only, right? Then it might do something about your own dwindling self esteem. :lol

No, it's 100% accurate. Everyone except you knows it.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:41 PM
If you're truly interested, do research on corporate personhood perhaps.Just say you don't know the case.

Winehole23
05-19-2018, 01:42 PM
If you're truly interested, do research on corporate personhood perhaps.I've done a little. The case law supporting corporate personhood is weak.

If you think there's a ruling that establishes it once and all, I'm all ears.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Just say you don't know the case.

:lol I don't think he's looking for a hollow W. You should try it sometime.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:44 PM
I've done a little. The case law supporting corporate personhood is weak.

I only caught the headlines at the time. I didn't go through all the minutia. I just wasn't surprised at the blatant disregard for the individual. Our country is digressing.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:45 PM
:lol I don't think he's looking for a hollow W. You should try it sometime.He asked you which case.

You don't know.

Just say you don't know.

You look more stupid when you whine about it than if you just admitted it.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:46 PM
He asked you which case.

You don't know.

Just say you don't know.

Or just keep going with your hollow W strategy. :lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 01:47 PM
I've done a little. The case law supporting corporate personhood is weak.

I told you I more/less saw the headlines. If the news twisted it or outright lied, I'm not surprised.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:48 PM
Or just keep going with your hollow W strategy. :lolKeep going with your whining strategy. You think it means all Ws for you.

lol

apalisoc_9
05-19-2018, 01:49 PM

Should we stop showing every Brown attackers too?

:lol

Op so mad these shooters fits the average Spurtacular.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:49 PM
I told you I more/less saw the headlines. If the news twisted it or outright lied, I'm not surprised.:lol blame the media for your ignorance

Chucho
05-19-2018, 01:51 PM
Or just keep going with your hollow W strategy. :lol

Like denying the Biggest L in the History of ST??

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:56 PM
I only caught the headlines at the time. I didn't go through all the minutia.

You don't say. Nobody guessed that was the case

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 01:57 PM
Would you like to eat my ass?That was my HUGE W.

Blake
05-19-2018, 01:59 PM
I told you I more/less saw the headlines. If the news twisted it or outright lied, I'm not surprised.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 02:04 PM

Neither do you.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 02:41 PM
:lol Like taking on a chumpette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsptoFCdTc

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:25 PM
you thought wrong... the media created these monsters, bigPharma supplies these monsters, and our government coddles these same monsters.

spurraider21
05-19-2018, 03:29 PM
As usual. Derp makes false point. People point out it’s false. Derp refuses to back his claim. Derp claims victory.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:33 PM
As usual. Derp makes false point. People point out it’s false. Derp refuses to back his claim. Derp claims victory.

go jackoff your other losers you run with here or just stfu with your non-constructive input.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 03:33 PM
go jackoff your other losers you run with here or just stfu with your non-constructive input.Is what you just said constructive input?

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:42 PM
Is what you just said constructive input?

it's pretty spot on loser pav. dispute it.

btw, glad to see you're getting the reach around at the least.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:43 PM

fuck that dumb bitch

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 03:44 PM
it's pretty spot on loser pav. dispute it.Sure, I'll dispute it.

He accurately described what Spurtacular did and does.

Not rocket science.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 03:49 PM

You're wrong. If you never witnessed this claim, then I don't claim victory based on that. However, chumpettes are demanding that I google my ass off for them and claiming victory based on that when I don't cater to them. Quite sad, tbh.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:50 PM
Sure, I'll dispute it.

He accurately described what Spurtacular did and does.

Not rocket science.

he? who's he? i replied to the subject's topic title and not necessarily to any one person. so who is he? you mean, dipshit SR21 who added not a damn thing but derp this and derp that?

dispute these killers weren't known by the gov(state/fed) before hand, prove they aren't on psychotropic drugs, and prove the media doesn't pander to their climb to the top of celebrity stardom. the history books are written by fakes like you and SR21. two losers in the same damn pea pod.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 03:52 PM
You're wrong. If you never witnessed this claim, then I don't claim victory based on that. However, chumpettes are demanding that I google my ass off for them and claiming victory based on that when I don't cater to them. Quite sad, tbh.the media never made a promise.

You were wrong.

Period.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 03:55 PM
he? who's he? i replied to the subject's topic title and not necessarily to any one person. so who is he? you mean, dipshit SR21 who added not a damn thing but derp this and derp that?He accurately described what he does.

dispute these killers weren't known by the gov(state/fed) before hand, prove they aren't on psychotropic drugs, and prove the media doesn't pander to their climb to the top of celebrity stardom. the history books are written by fakes like you and SR21. two losers in the same damn pea pod.:lol Yeah, I'll dispute all that.

List the proof of all that stuff you just alleged.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 03:57 PM
fuck that dumb bitch

First four minutes is hilarious. She gives a diatribe about being a victim and then has nothing when he asks her to tell them about oppression. She even says she needs to be paid to talk about it and then won't do it when she's offered sixty bucks within the next two minutes.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 03:58 PM
the media never made a promise.

You were wrong.

Period.

That's what you want to believe. But you don't know all the media's doings, right?

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:59 PM
He accurately described what he does.

:lol Yeah, I'll dispute all that.

List the proof of all that stuff you just alleged.

well i didn't read "his" response at all so whatever. i read the headline and responded so there's that.

as for listing anything to you because you have some sort of entitled mentality isn't going to happen. let's just put the proof out in the open; you know the proof you and i both know of by now... the state/city/fed had tabs on the parkland shooter and he was nuts on meds and the media props him up even today a couple months later... dispute it. we're coming up on 20 yrs since columbine and now we're witnesses more glamorization of the "trench coat mafia" when compared to our newest school shooter in tx. it is what it is but keep playing dumb pav because it's what you do best besides demanding this and that of people and acting oh so above us all.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 04:00 PM
That's what you want to believe. But you don't know all the media's doings, right?OK, tell me all about the media's promise.

Back up your claim or shine about it for a few more hours.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 04:01 PM
First four minutes is hilarious. She gives a diatribe about being a victim and then has nothing when he asks her to tell them about oppression. She even says she needs to be paid to talk about it and then won't do it when she's offered sixty bucks within the next two minutes.

she's a dumb bitch with a chip on her shoulder because she's a dumb bitch. attending college but so fucking oppressed and to top it off she's a woman so you know she so fucking oppressed. oh and she's not white so fuck she's so oppressed!

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 04:01 PM
well i didn't read "his" response at all so whatever. i read the headline and responded so there's that.:lol

as for listing anything to you because you have some sort of entitled mentality isn't going to happen. let's just put the proof out in the open; you know the proof you and i both know of by now... the state/city/fed had tabs on the parkland shooter and he was nuts on meds and the media props him up even today a couple months later... dispute it. we're coming up on 20 yrs since columbine and now we're witnesses more glamorization of the "trench coat mafia" when compared to our newest school shooter in tx. it is what it is but keep playing dumb pav because it's what you do best besides demanding this and that of people and acting oh so above us all.Yeah, I dispute all that.

You didn't list any proof.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 04:03 PM

Yeah, I dispute all that.

You didn't list any proof.

have you not learned yet that the more you demand, the more i don't give a fuck about you? get it yet? entitled dipshit.

as well, you laugh at my response for saying i didn't read the OP's initial post but the headline only. why didn't you laugh when i stated that originally anyhow? oh, you think you earned some brownie points now pav? fucking loser.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 04:06 PM
have you not learned yet that the more you demand, the more i don't give a fuck about you? get it yet? entitled dipshit.

as well, you laugh at my response for saying i didn't read the OP's initial post but the headline only. why didn't you laugh when i stated that originally anyhow? oh, you think you earned some brownie points now pav? fucking loser.I laugh at pretty much anything you post tbh.

I directly challenged your claims and you just go into another meltdown again.

Put up or shut up.

You shut up.

Mikeanaro
05-19-2018, 04:09 PM

YES OR NO QUESTION!!!!
Thats Chump´s little sister!!!

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 04:09 PM
I laugh at pretty much anything you post tbh.

Put up or shut up.

You shut up.

you claim points when there's no game being played. you keep playing yourself because you're a fool pav.

i fucking can't stand those like you. your mentality of entitlement is disgusting. you were a dumbass when your moniker was chump and still a dumbass with your moniker as pav.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 04:12 PM
pav put up or shut up.

"...let's just put the proof out in the open; you know the proof you and i both know of by now... the state/city/fed had tabs on the parkland shooter and he was nuts on meds and the media props him up even today a couple months later... dispute it. we're coming up on 20 yrs since columbine and now we're witnesses more glamorization of the "trench coat mafia" when compared to our newest school shooter in tx. it is what it is but keep playing dumb pav because it's what you do best besides demanding this and that of people and acting oh so above us all."

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 04:13 PM
you claim points when there's no game being played. you keep playing yourself because you're a fool pav.I claimed no points. I just said you can't back up your claims.

i fucking can't stand those like you. your mentality of entitlement is disgusting. you were a dumbass when your moniker was chump and still a dumbass with your moniker as pav.Entitled to what?

You're the one making the claim. One would think you'd be happy to share your evidence with the world about your conspiracy theories.

At some point, all of you shut the fuck up about it. That's how I know you're all full of shit.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 04:14 PM
pav put up or shut up.

"...let's just put the proof out in the open; you know the proof you and i both know of by now... the state/city/fed had tabs on the parkland shooter and he was nuts on meds and the media props him up even today a couple months later... dispute it. we're coming up on 20 yrs since columbine and now we're witnesses more glamorization of the "trench coat mafia" when compared to our newest school shooter in tx. it is what it is but keep playing dumb pav because it's what you do best besides demanding this and that of people and acting oh so above us all."Yeah, that's not proof.

That's just another rant.

BD24
05-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Kori and Spurtacular melting down per par.

Kori swearing and saying how much he doesnt give a fuck to prove how not upset he is.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 05:23 PM
OK, tell me all about the media's promise.

Back up your claim or shine about it for a few more hours.

I don't have any links immediately available; and I've declined using my day googling. You can keep throwing a tantrum though.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 05:26 PM
YES OR NO QUESTION!!!!
Thats Chump´s little sister!!!

:lol And making a big victory about getting the mic at the start, too.

spurraider21
05-19-2018, 05:28 PM
guys there's documented proof that trump is actually a nazi agent and serial rapist. like 100% documented.

i'm just not going to spend my day googling to prove it to you all

that's all

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 05:34 PM
I don't have any links immediately available; and I've declined using my day googling. You can keep throwing a tantrum though.You've chosen to throw a tantrum for two days.

Your claim is false.

You can't support it.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 05:58 PM
Reference:

He asked you which case.

You don't know.

Just say you don't know.

Of your whining?

No. Your claim is false.

Accept it.

Or keep whining.

OP is not my claim.

It's yours. You can't prove it. It's false.

Accept it.

guys there's documented proof that trump is actually a nazi agent and serial rapist. like 100% documented.

i'm just not going to spend my day googling to prove it to you all

that's all

You've chosen to throw a tantrum for two days.

Your claim is false.

You can't support it.

Who told you that

You can't Google it?

I'm saying the idea has been around for years but I don't remember a single media outlet's committing to it.

Your claim is false.

You know it is. Now you're going to spend hours melting down because you know you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admitting it.

Your claim is false.

Accept it.

:lol blame the media for your ignorance

the media never made a promise.

You were wrong.

Period.

I laugh at pretty much anything you post tbh.

Put up or shut up.

You shut up.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:06 PM
Reference::lol all you're doing is whining after your failure.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:07 PM
Re: Posts In #109

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/02/media/media-decisions-naming-showing-killers/index.html

This sh** was even trumpeted the loudest by the chumpettes' Clinton News Network just a few years ago.

There has been a noticeable pullback in the amount of press attention being given to gunmen, most recently after Thursday's massacre at Umpqua Community College in Oregon. A roiling debate is happening in newsrooms about how often to say the names and show the faces of mass shooters — or whether to do so at all.

As she watched the Oregon shooting coverage in Denver on Friday morning, Sandy Phillips noticed that she hadn't seen any photos of the shooter.

She reached for her cell phone and texted Caren Teves in Phoenix: "#NoNotoriety is making a difference."

Teves had noticed the same thing. "I'm feeling slightly victorious this morning," she said in a phone call.

The two women are linked by loss. Phillips' daughter Jessica and Teves' son Alex were both killed in the attack at an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater in 2012.

The Phillips and Teves families were confronted by the killer's face and photos many times in the days, weeks and months that ensued.
In January, Caren and her husband Tom Teves started No Notoriety (http://nonotoriety.com/)to challenge news media norms. Phillips and her husband Lonnie joined them.

The group praised journalists like CNN's Anderson Cooper and Denver anchorman Kyle Clark who had already taken a position against naming mass shooters. And they urged other journalists to do the same. "Limit the name and likeness of the individual," their web site recommends. (http://nonotoriety.com/) "Refuse to broadcast/publish photos and/or self-serving statements made by the individual."

The No Notoriety challenge also pressed journalists to "recognize that the prospect of infamy could serve as a motivating factor for other individuals to kill others and could inspire copycat crimes. Keep this responsibility in mind when reporting."

Damn, you chumpettes are feasting on ass! That's why the diss was invented! For fuckers like ya'll that think you're shit (when you ain't)!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

#TotalDumbfucks

DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Re: Posts In #109

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/02/media/media-decisions-naming-showing-killers/index.html

This sh** was even trumpeted the loudest by the chumpettes' Clinton News Network just a few years ago.

Damn, you chumpettes are feasting on ass! That's why the diss was invented! For fuckers like ya'll that think you're shit!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

#TotalDumbfucks

DMCSorry:
You haven't showed were any media outlet made that promise. I've seen individuals on media do it from time to time and law enforcement and political figures do it a lot.

Burden is on you.Keep Googling tho.

lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:14 PM
Sh**, I had forgotten that the media was talking about not naming them in addition to not showing the pictures.

Megyn Kelly, the 9 pm host on Fox News, tweeted her disagreement (https://twitter.com/megynkelly)— "print media can" name him, she wrote, but "TV gives infamy he [probably] desired. Don't!"

And again, some media outlets were not showing pictures on principle:

During CNN's coverage of the massacre on Friday, his name was uttered only occasionally and his face was never shown.

Yea, it was a big to do about being responsible. :lmao at the chumpettes being so desperate for a W and so eager to eat ass that they didn't bother to take the time to remember:

artly this is because there's evidence, both in Oregon and in the murders of two WDBJ journalists in Virginia in August, that the killers specifically craved media attention. The WDBJ killer opened fire when the news crew was live on TV, and he recorded the attack with his own camera.
A blog post believed to be written by Mercer in August specifically cited the WDBJ shooter.
"I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are," the blog post said. (http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/?iid=EL)"Seems the more people you kill, the more you're in the limelight."
Phillips said in a telephone interview that she is glad "that's not happening" in this most recent case.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:16 PM
:cry Muh semantics :cry

Media outlets including Anderson Cooper stated they weren't showing such school shooter's images as to not glorify him. You've been served, bitch. This was a big tasty L for you, wasn't it?

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Sh**, I had forgotten that the media was talking about not naming them in addition to not showing the pictures.

And again, some media outlets were not showing pictures on principle:

Yea, it was a big to do about being responsible. :lmao at the chumpettes being so desperate for a W and so eager to eat ass that they didn't bother to take the time to remember:Sorry:
You haven't showed were any media outlet made that promise. I've seen individuals on media do it from time to time and law enforcement and political figures do it a lot.

Burden is on you.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 06:17 PM
How convenient to leave out the first sentence of the article -

The family members of shooting victims who launched a campaign called "No Notoriety," aimed at discouraging news coverage of mass murderers

Family members campaigned for this. Not the media. Keep googling, Simple Jack.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:18 PM
Media outlets including Anderson Cooper stated they weren't showing such school shooter's images as to not glorify him. You've been served bitch. This was a big tasty L for you, wasn't it?Sorry:

Burden is on you.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:21 PM
How convenient to leave out the first sentence of the article -

Family members campaigned for this. Not the media. Keep googling, Simple Jack.

Are you a fucking retard? Srs ?

This doesn't change the debate. Various media stopped showing images and even naming shooters as to not glorify them. And they did this given direct and indirect proof that this was the case. They were engaging in "responsible journalism".

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:23 PM
ChumpDumper randomly highlighting stuff and scarcely speaking. The L is ("sticking") on the wall. :lmao

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:24 PM
ChumpDumper randomly highlighting stuff and scarcely speaking. The L is ("sticking") on the wall. :lmaoNo need to add to what I've already said. The bolding was for your attention span and possible autism.

Not my fault you're wrong.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:26 PM
:cry But it wasn't weally a pwomise. They din't pinky sweawer! :cry

:lmao Today's ass eater(s).

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:27 PM
:lmao Today's ass eater.lol fake quote and double stolen shtick white flags.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
Maybe if I leave out the first sentence of the article, the one that completely disproves muh argument, they mu-mu-mu-might not notice!

https://i.imgflip.com/m8kbp.jpg

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:32 PM
^^^

If you want to argue random dumb sh**, I'll let you go at it with yourself. :lol

This is why I said you should restrict your masturbatorial to the club, slob. :lol

And :lol at giving me nothing to quote. This is you:

:cry Please make it stop :cry

:lol Doubling down on sh** that has nothing to do with the argument.

:lol Today's slob.

Isitjustme?
05-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Make these killers anonymous!

Unless they got an arabic name then publicize it as much as possible! Know thy enemy etc etc

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 06:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-n_zk7e0ZU

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:35 PM
lol fake quote and double stolen shtick white flags.

WTF were you expecting? An official press release with the use of the word promise? You'd probably still find a way to pretend like you didn't lash out! :lmao

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:35 PM
I mean you can see the killer's face right now on CNN's front page.

Click on it and you get his name.

Promise kept.

lol lash out

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:36 PM
:cry But muh meme :cry

Shut it down, slob.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Make these killers anonymous!

Unless they got an arabic name then publicize it as much as possible! Know thy enemy etc etc

:cry CNN bad now. :cry

spurraider21

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Shut it down, slob.

Why did you leave out the first sentence of the article you posted?

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Why did you leave out the first sentence of the article you posted?

It doesn't debunk the fact that media weren't showing the killer's name on principle.
It doesn't debunk that media didn't want to grant infamy to the killer by naming him and posting his picture.
It doesn't debunk that media had bought into this "responsible journalism."

Seriously, you have zero power to your dumb point.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:42 PM
I mean you can see the killer's face right now on CNN's front page.

Click on it and you get his name.

Promise kept.

lol lash out

Random babbling; it's what you do when you lose. Par.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:48 PM

:lmaoWhat part did you not understand?

I'll help you out.

Go to this site:

https://www.cnn.com

on the far right is a the headline "Suspect tells investigator he spared people he liked"

Over that headline is a picture of the shooter: https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180518153959-04-dimitrios-pagourtzis-santa-fe-suspect-small-tease.jpg

When you click on either the picture or the headline it goes here:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/19/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html

The story begins with these words:

The family of the 17-year-old boy accused of killing 10 people and wounding 13 others at a Texas high school Friday issued a statement expressing condolences to the victims.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis' family members said they are "as shocked and confused as anyone by these events that occurred."

So CNN is showing the killers face and name in direct contradiction to your claim they are not.

Any questions?

lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:51 PM
What part did you not understand?

I'll help you out.

Go to this site:

https://www.cnn.com

on the far right is a the headline "Suspect tells investigator he spared people he liked"

Over that headline is a picture of the shooter: https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180518153959-04-dimitrios-pagourtzis-santa-fe-suspect-small-tease.jpg

When you click on either the picture or the headline it goes here:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/19/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html

The story begins with these words:

So CNN is showing the killers face and name in direct contradiction to your claim they are not.

Any questions?

lol

:lmao You're so flustered that you're making up things that I'm claiming now. :lmao

In fact, the whole premise of the OP was that outlets like CNN are showing the picture.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 06:53 PM
:lmao You're so flustered that you're making up things that I'm claiming now. :lmao

In fact, the whole premise of the OP was that outlets like CNN are showing the picture.Right, and you said they promised not to.

They never did.

Yet you tried to use CNN as an example of their not showing the face or name.

What were you trying to do there?

lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:56 PM
Right, and you said they promised not to.

They never did.

Yet you tried to use CNN as an example of their not showing the face or name.

What were you trying to do there?

lol

I mean, I guess you'd have a point if I said all media. And you might have a point if I had said that CNN had promised this across the board. I guess you're getting the smaller argument you want to try and detract from all that ass you just ate. :lmao

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 07:00 PM
I mean, I guess you'd have a point if I said all media.
Thought the media was gonna stop glorifying these child killers?
And you might have a point if I had said that CNN had promised this across the board.So you were just parroting my point made yesterday that individual members of the media had adopted the policy.

OK

lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 07:01 PM
So you were just parroting my point made yesterday that individual members of the media had adopted the policy.

OK

lol

I'd have to remember it before I could parrot it. Cite this alleged point, ass breath.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-19-2018, 07:02 PM
there isn't any such holding in Citizens United. nor was there in Santa Clara v. Southern Pacific Railroad.

Citizen's United uses the they/them interpretation of the 14th amendment which serves to blur the rights of groups and those of citizens. His dumb ass doesn't know what he is talking about but that is what they used to find the corporate first amendment rights they were saying were protected.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 07:06 PM
I'd have to remember it before I could parrot it. Cite this alleged point, ass breath.The one I reposted three times for you today?

lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 07:10 PM
The one I reposted three times for you today?

lol

This is your baby. If you don't want to cite it, I'm fine with that, ass breath. :lol

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 07:25 PM
lmao pav, so the local pd didn't know about cruz, they weren't notified over and over again about cruz, he wasn't a headcase on meds, and the media didn't glorify him and others past and present? you're such a schmuck and a very smug one at that too. you deem my direct response to you as a rant and yet you show no proof to the contrary about what i state but instead try to discredit it by simply calling it a rant. good job troll! :tu

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 07:36 PM
It doesn't debunk the fact that media weren't showing the killer's name on principle.
It doesn't debunk that media didn't want to grant infamy to the killer by naming him and posting his picture.
It doesn't debunk that media had bought into this "responsible journalism."

Seriously, you have zero power to your dumb point.

There was never a pledge amongst the media to do anything. It was a campaign by the family members of victims. Whether individual media members chose to comply with their request is irrelevant.

You left out the first sentence because you’re a disingenuous pile of shit, and retarded enough to think nobody would notice.

apalisoc_9
05-19-2018, 07:39 PM
Spursshooter. :lol

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 07:41 PM
There was never a pledge amongst the media to do anything. It was a campaign by the family members of victims. Whether individual media members chose to comply with their request is irrelevant.

You left out the first sentence because you’re a disingenuous pile of shit, and retarded enough to think nobody would notice.

The first sentence still doesn't even matter to your fucking claim bolded. You are seriously fucking retarded.

To clarify (because you're apparently mentally handicapped): That some in the media decided to not post pictures or name school shooters is the issue. It doesn't matter what (movement) (may have) exactly spawned their decision to do so (other than the fact that it is the responsible thing to do).

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 07:51 PM
The first sentence still doesn't even matter to your fucking claim bolded. You are seriously fucking retarded.

To clarify (because you're apparently mentally handicapped): That some in the media decided to not post pictures or name school shooters is the issue. It doesn't matter what (movement) (may have) exactly spawned their decision to do so (other than the fact that it is the responsible thing to do).

And none of that has shit to do with your original post, Simple Jack. You know exactly why you left the first sentence of the article out.

Pavlov
05-19-2018, 08:15 PM
This is your baby. If you don't want to cite it, I'm fine with that, ass breath. :lolIf you didn't read it the first four times I posted it in replies to you, that's on you.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 08:59 PM
And none of that has shit to do with your original post, Simple Jack. You know exactly why you left the first sentence of the article out.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you that the first sentence is inconsequential before you finally get it?

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 09:00 PM
If you didn't read it the first four times I posted it in replies to you, that's on you.

Aw; pouting. Afraid to support your claim.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 09:03 PM
How many fucking times do I have to tell you that the first sentence is inconsequential before you finally get it?

Say it all you want, that doesn’t change the fact that it is. And that you left it out purposely because you know it ruins your argument. Keep trying, Simple Jack.

Xevious
05-19-2018, 09:26 PM
Can anybody name any of the last five mass shooters without looking them up? It's a stupid ass claim that if the media treats them like Voldemort that nobody else in the future will shoot up a crowd. Nobody remembers these fucks anyway, only what they did. And you can't expect the media in the internet age to not report on details.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 10:08 PM
Say it all you want, that doesn’t change the fact that it is. And that you left it out purposely because you know it ruins your argument. Keep trying, Simple Jack.

I'm not bullshitting you when I say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And every time I try to get an explanation you blather on about your simple jack meme. This sh** literally has no bearing on my argument. But if you're so sure of yourself, explain it if you have anything (which you don't).

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Can anybody name any of the last five mass shooters without looking them up? It's a stupid ass claim that if the media treats them like Voldemort that nobody else in the future will shoot up a crowd. Nobody remembers these fucks anyway, only what they did. And you can't expect the media in the internet age to not report on details.

That's a stupid argument. Society is about what's in front of their faces. There's relatively few history buffs out there on anything. These fuckheads get the attention they crave.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 10:21 PM
http://i.spanky.cloud/cP674pQ.jpg

apalisoc_9
05-19-2018, 10:25 PM

apalisoc_9
05-19-2018, 10:25 PM
Dont post their picture if they're white and have similar views as me :cry

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 10:35 PM
Well, I guess I shouldn't expect anything from a guy with a 17-year-old Nazi for an avatar.

(Slob still hasn't explained wtf he's talking about. That picture may as well be him, tbh)

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 10:44 PM
Well, I guess I shouldn't expect anything from a guy with a 17-year-old Nazi for an avatar.

(Slob still hasn't explained wtf he's talking about. That picture may as well be him, tbh)

:lmao Fuckers even have the same head tilt.
:lmao Today's slob.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5048&dateline=1523855047

http://i.spanky.cloud/cP674pQ.jpg

Xevious
05-20-2018, 01:25 AM
That's a stupid argument. Society is about what's in front of their faces. There's relatively few history buffs out there on anything. These fuckheads get the attention they crave.
Most are dead before they receive any attention. My point was that for most Americans , you could name Ted Kaczynski or Timothy McVeigh and immediately know what they did. Or you could name any one of the last 10 mass shooters by name and most wouldn't have a fucking clue who they were. So either the media is doing a shitty job at "glorifying" them, or these guys are doing a shitty job at standing out if that's what they're after.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 01:28 AM
Most are dead before they receive any attention. My point was that for most Americans , you could name Ted Kaczynski or Timothy McVeigh and immediately know what they did. Or you could name any one of the last 10 mass shooters by name and most wouldn't have a fucking clue who they were.

They would not. Most people that post on message boards maybe would know. We don't live in a society that prides themselves on this stuff. And really, what makes TK and TM more recognizable names in your opinion?

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 01:29 AM
So either the media is doing a shitty job at "glorifying" them, or these guys are doing a shitty job at standing out if that's what they're after.

They're doing a great job. School shootings are exponentially up. Haven't you heard?

Xevious
05-20-2018, 01:52 AM
They're doing a great job. School shootings are exponentially up. Haven't you heard?
Guaranteeing that they'll never achieve notoriety, because they're in a crowded field.

Xevious
05-20-2018, 01:54 AM
They would not. Most people that post on message boards maybe would know. We don't live in a society that prides themselves on this stuff. And really, what makes TK and TM more recognizable names in your opinion?
Decades of publicity? This current lot aren't going to get that level of attention.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 01:55 AM
Guaranteeing that they'll never achieve notoriety, because they're in a crowded field.

You still don't get it. It's about being the latest and greatest.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 02:00 AM
Decades of publicity? This current lot aren't going to get that level of attention.

These are dumb fucked up kids that don't make such calculations. If they did, they'd realize that they need to do something bigger to be put on that level is the point.

Pavlov
05-20-2018, 02:17 AM
Spurtacular really gets worked up when a white guy shoots up a school.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 04:53 AM
Spurtacular really gets worked up when a white guy shoots up a school.

:lol Pretty toothless effort there, champ.

Pavlov
05-20-2018, 04:55 AM
:lol Pretty toothless effort there, champ.Just an observation. Get real defensive about it.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 10:04 AM

You still haven’t explained why you purposely excluded the first sentence of the article. You know exactly why, Simple Jack, at least be decent enough to admit it to yourself. Your explanation of “it’s irrelevant” is bullshit because

1. It’s completely relevant, and ruins your argument.

2. You chose not to delete all the other “irrelevant” parts of the article.

So again, why did you delete the first sentence of the article?

BD24
05-20-2018, 10:38 AM
I'm just glad that Spurt hasn't asked anyone to eat his ass in this thread yet.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 02:35 PM
You still haven’t explained why you purposely excluded the first sentence of the article. You know exactly why, Simple Jack, at least be decent enough to admit it to yourself. Your explanation of “it’s irrelevant” is bullshit because

1. It’s completely relevant, and ruins your argument.

2. You chose not to delete all the other “irrelevant” parts of the article.

So again, why did you delete the first sentence of the article?

I have explained it, over and over: it's inconsequential to my point (my point being the key; you seem to think I was writing an essay on the evolution of the media not glorifying killers (which was not the point, dumbass)). You still haven't said anything other than it's "completely relevant". Did you not learn supporting details / arguing a case in elementary school. Guessing you got a lot of ones out of four on the rubric in peer review. :lol

And I'm not just being funny. Make a real case, or continue to be a jackass. It doesn't bother me at this point that you can't make a real challenge.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Why didn’t you delete other “inconsequential” points from the article?

Blake
05-20-2018, 04:20 PM

:lmao that's so you

Blake
05-20-2018, 04:22 PM
I have explained it, over and over: it's inconsequential to my point (my point being the key; you seem to think I was writing an essay on the evolution of the media not glorifying killers (which was not the point, dumbass)). You still haven't said anything other than it's "completely relevant". Did you not learn supporting details / arguing a case in elementary school. Guessing you got a lot of ones out of four on the rubric in peer review. :lol

And I'm not just being funny. Make a real case, or continue to be a jackass. It doesn't bother me at this point that you can't make a real challenge.

"it d:cryesn't b:cryther me"

Pages of not bothering you

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 04:53 PM
Why didn’t you delete other “inconsequential” points from the article?

Shit or get off the pot. Tell me why part needed to be included.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 04:55 PM
Shit or get off the pot. Tell me why part needed to be included.

You know why already. That’s why you deleted it in the first place.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 04:58 PM
You know why already. That’s why you deleted it in the first place.

Shit or get off the pot.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Shit or get off the pot.

Stop lying.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Stop lying.

Shit or get off the pot, slob.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Shit or get off the pot, slob.

Stop lying, Simple Jack.

Spurtacular
05-20-2018, 06:58 PM
Stop lying, Simple Jack.

You got nothing.

monosylab1k
05-20-2018, 11:46 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/david-hogg-calls-media-stop-222047926.html

Boss Hogg and Spurtacular, on the same team :lmao

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 12:07 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/david-hogg-calls-media-stop-222047926.html

Boss Hogg and Spurtacular (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), on the same team :lmao

'Cept I never said I was on that team.

You know I wasn't feigning misunderstanding on your 'lil argument, earlier? If you ever feel a desire to explain it, go for it. I figure you just realized that you were being idiotic though and don't want to own up to it. That seems sensible enough.

monosylab1k
05-21-2018, 12:34 AM
'Cept I never said I was on that team.

You know I wasn't feigning misunderstanding on your 'lil argument, earlier? If you ever feel a desire to explain it, go for it. I figure you just realized that you were being idiotic though and don't want to own up to it. That seems sensible enough.

I’m done discussing it with you. You know exactly why you left out the first sentence. You can feign ignorance all you want here, we all think you’re a dumbass anyways so it makes no difference to us. Whether you’ll finally be honest to yourself is another story.

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 12:43 AM
I’m done discussing it with you. You know exactly why you left out the first sentence. You can feign ignorance all you want here, we all think you’re a dumbass anyways so it makes no difference to us. Whether you’ll finally be honest to yourself is another story.

Went back and reread your retard rant. A campaign by the families is irrelevant. I was speaking of (various) media not wanting to glorify the shooters; never did I make the issue more complex than that. That there was a campaign that may have influenced media members was/is not an issue (and to be honest (not dishonest, c*nt), I don't know what goes through your retard brain that you think it's an issue). Gawd, you're a mother fucking inbred p.o.s. Lay off the fucking cartoons and learn how to process details, slob. Coming at me with "dishonest". GFY, poser.

Chucho
05-21-2018, 01:04 AM
Went back and reread your retard rant. A campaign by the families is irrelevant. I was speaking of (various) media not wanting to glorify the shooters; never did I make the issue more complex than that. That there was a campaign that may have influenced media members was/is not an issue (and to be honest (not dishonest, c*nt), I don't know what goes through your retard brain that you think it's an issue). Gawd, you're a mother fucking inbred p.o.s. Lay off the fucking cartoons and learn how to process details, slob. Coming at me with "dishonest". GFY, poser.

Queerboi unraveling and melting down. Ultra upset over his retard tactics racking up countless Ls for him.

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 01:24 AM
I’m done discussing it with you.

:lol You'd have to start discussing it before you could be done. Hit-and-run retard points don't count as discussion.

Blake
05-21-2018, 10:08 AM
You got nothing.

:lol that's rich