PDA

View Full Version : LMAO

JPB
05-19-2018, 06:41 AM
Didn't visit ST for years and surely enough... new no lifers and their "reliable sauces" trying to invent themselves an insider persona with infos they get on other boards or ESPN :lol

"I'm not asking you to believe me" ... "It's not because you don't know stuff, they don't exist"... "Some peeps know peeps" :lol

You can picture their excitment when they lurk every freaking ball website and spot a new info, then rush on ST : "Sauces !!!" "I called it!!!" "Exclusively for ST!!!".
And ofc, because they really have no life, self-praising and licking up their own ass with a handful of aliases.

Some things will never change :lol

exstatic
05-19-2018, 07:13 AM
Didn't visit ST for years and surely enough... new no lifers and their "reliable sauces" trying to invent themselves an insider persona with infos they get on other boards or ESPN :lol
JJJJ
"I'm not asking you to believe me" ... "It's not because you don't know stuff, they don't exist"... "Some peeps know peeps" :lol

You can picture their excitment when they lurk every freaking ball website and spot a new info, then rush on ST : "Sauces !!!" "I called it!!!" "Exclusively for ST!!!".
And ofc, because they really have no life, self-praising and licking up their own ass with a handful of aliases.

Some things will never change :lol

Like sanctimonious assholes who know everything, and are above it all? Aren’t you the clever one....

JPB
05-19-2018, 09:14 AM
Like sanctimonious assholes who know everything, and are above it all? Aren’t you the clever one....

Not really hard to be above rock bottom, technically ... No idea who you are but glad to know you felt targeted...

I don't know everything my dear exstatic friend, and precisely never pretented I did. But the one thing my ass knows for sure is that these insecure clowns trying to get attention on a BB board with their ridiculous BS are what ruined what used to be a respected board (and the whole web if you're honest).

Hoping it wasn't too "sanctimonious" for your taste.

tholdren
05-19-2018, 09:47 AM
Not really hard to be above rock bottom, technically ... No idea who you are but glad to know you felt targeted...

I don't know everything my dear exstatic friend, and precisely never pretented I did. But the one thing my ass knows for sure is that these insecure clowns trying to get attention on a BB board with their ridiculous BS are what ruined what used to be a respected board (and the whole web if you're honest).

Hoping it wasn't too "sanctimonious" for your taste.

Lol and here you are posting..... ironic. I appreciate the semi troll. Keep it up.

illusioNtEk
05-19-2018, 10:04 AM
This is an online forum... wtf you expect... you must be 60 years old

noles1983
05-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Feel free to not visit for years again, cuck.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 06:54 PM
Random babbling OP out of the blue by an obscure poster. Yea, that rarely happens on ST. :lol

dbestpro
05-19-2018, 07:01 PM
This is an online forum... wtf you expect... you must be 60 years old

What's wrong with being 60? Gervin is 66.

tholdren
05-19-2018, 07:46 PM
Random babbling OP out of the blue by an obscure poster. Yea, that rarely happens on ST. :lol

Sweet avatar....

Stabula
05-19-2018, 08:39 PM
OP is completely right, not sure whats with all the crying faggots

ismael-robert
05-19-2018, 10:00 PM
They're the ones hes talking bout