PDA

View Full Version : SFS vs Avante chapter 3

Monostradamus
05-19-2018, 10:00 AM
After getting his ass handed to him twice now, I think Avante might actually have the upper hand here. Please vote responsibly.

Blake
05-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Cubby

05-19-2018, 10:33 AM
I voted SFS because while avante is obviously the resident pedo, SFS is such a knowledgeable man he probably knows more about it (in a theoretical sense). Basically avante isn't even the forum expert on his own subject of expertise tbh, let alone on things like blues and track :lol

Clipper Nation
05-19-2018, 03:25 PM
Avante's not smart enough to be an expert on any topic, tbh.

BD24
05-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Wow, real nail biter going here. Avante can't even beat SFS in area he has first hand experience in.

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Wow, real nail biter going here. Avante can't even beat SFS in area he has first hand experience in.

:lmao

Avante
05-19-2018, 11:14 PM
Avante's not smart enough to be an expert on any topic, tbh.

Dude, can totally kick your dumb ass in football, blues, music, rasslin', track, sci fi literature, movie trivia, general knowledge. And you know it.

Avante
05-19-2018, 11:17 PM
Still waiting for somebody to post anything where I talk about anything that deserves.....you pedo. Where is this at, why do we have this? Yep, 100% total bullshit.

I would walk across the street to kick the shit out of some sick ass pedo if I saw one of these freaks messing with a kid.

Little people, don't act fucking retarded, ok?

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:01 AM
After getting his ass handed to him twice now, I think Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) might actually have the upper hand here. Please vote responsibly.

Dude, how did Avante get his ass handed him, well?

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:03 AM
Tne impact Avante makes here says it all. Ya know ya can't hang with him on well...anything, so ya act goofy over it, hahahahaha~~~~:lol

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:17 AM
I voted SFS because while avante is obviously the resident pedo, SFS is such a knowledgeable man he probably knows more about it (in a theoretical sense). Basically avante isn't even the forum expert on his own subject of expertise tbh, let alone on things like blues and track :lol

Dude. what's with wandering around in a fantasy world, do you ever deal with real life?

Chucho
05-20-2018, 01:19 AM
I had to vote the rapist. I sponsor the "Victims of the Monster of Olangapo" non profit to the then of $2 k a year.

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:24 AM
I had to vote the rapist. I sponsor the "Victims of the Monster of Olangapo" non profit to the then of $2 k a year.

Why do you totally ignore reality? You do it all the time what do you have against real life?

There is nothing anywhere out there about Avante being interstested in anything other than kicking pedo ass. So why the lies?

Dude, show us anything at all, where...you pedo...would actually fit, where it this at? Yep, there isn;t anything so why lie, well?

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:34 AM
I posted this back in 2014.

.....in Olongapo City, in Subic Bay Phillipines. We'd just spent 30 days tossing illuminious shells over somewhere in Viet Nam, turning night into day. Many nights we'd hang on the lifeline/fantail smoking pot and chillin' with Jimi, Jim, Janis and Carlos. Yep, just watching the war as safe as a babe in the womb.

So there you are drinking a Singapore Sling (an old salt recommended it) staring into a mirror and seeing a kid staring back as that Filipino three piece band does their best Johnny Cash.

You are surrounded by girls, wall to wall....girls. I'd like to say...there were tall ones and short ones and big ones and crazy ones and........nope, there were short ones. Not a blonde or redhead in the joint. Not a decent set of tits either.

Before you've taken a drink here she comes. She sits down right beside you (her job is to hustle as many drinks as she can, she is drinking water) ...

tiny tits.....buy me drink babysan?
me...sure!
tt...you cute, my name Joyce (yeah right) what your name?
me...Avante
tt...I likey.....A-Van-taaaaaaaaa
me...e not a
tt..whatever, you have beautiful eyes, so blue.
me...ah shucks
tt...you buy me another drink?
me...sure!
tt...(after a half dozen drinks)...we go short time? You have big muscles babysan.
me...sure.
tt...you buy me out, so we can go now? I talk to mamasan...ok?***

(if you want to leave before closing time and if ya plan on getting a room you will need to do that, you have to make a deal with the bar to make up for drinks lost because she has left early)

me..sure.

So after a night of drinking all ya wanted, buying Miss Tonight out of the bar, renting a room, getting a little something to eat and her fee for her services, around a 100 bucks. And you have a memory you will never forget. Keep in mind just a year earlier if someone would have said...."a year from now you'll be walking the streets of Olongapo City with a hooker looking for a room"....you'd have called them crazy.

*** in some places you actually sign a sort of marriage contract, this states she will be yours for as long as you're in port.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing about age at all.

I was 19-22 years old in my navy days, not at all interested in little kids, where that came about....?????????????????????? Who can show all of us exactly where they did come from, where is it? Yep, there is nothing so what's the fucking lying about, well?

Avante
05-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Hahahahahahaha:lol

SFS WINS TRIVIA CONTEST.....without one question being asked or answered.

AVANTE A PEDO.....without him ever saying anything at all about being anything other down on sick ass pedos.

Are you little peoiple really this fucked up?

Chucho
05-20-2018, 03:06 AM
Hahahahahahaha:lol

SFS WINS TRIVIA CONTEST.....without one question being asked or answered.

AVANTE A PEDO.....without him ever saying anything at all about being anything other down on sick ass pedos.

Are you little peoiple really this fucked up?

You FINALLY get voted an expert, something you've been campaigning for the last X amount of years to the fullest of your ability and you treat your constituents this way?

Xevious
05-20-2018, 05:40 AM
You FINALLY get voted an expert, something you've been campaigning for the last X amount of years to the fullest of your ability and you treat your constituents this way?
Some people are so fucking ungrateful.

Tbh, SFS probably has more book knowledge on this subject, but I thought Avante was due a vote given his extensive personal experience. To hell with him though if he's going to act like a child who was told "no" at the candy store. If I could change my vote, I would.

Clipper Nation
05-20-2018, 10:07 AM
Dude. what's with wandering around in a fantasy world, do you ever deal with real life?
https://i.imgur.com/0LJqARR.jpg

BD24
05-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Monster of Olangapo, someone needs to post the photshop that DJR made :lol

Fabbs
05-20-2018, 10:26 AM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71axhXZT80L._SY679_.jpg

Chucho
05-20-2018, 11:24 AM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71axhXZT80L._SY679_.jpg

God...you just suck. What in the hell does your Fap Lube have to do with this thread, you pud?

Avante
05-20-2018, 02:33 PM
I get we have a lot of morons here but doesn't anyone ever deal in actual facts? Why ignore reality? Who here has ever read anything from Avante but......ya shoot sick ass pedos? Why play pretend and make shit up? Why not go with actual facts.....well?

I lose a trivia contest without one question being asked or answered, hahahaha~~~~

I'll win this without ever saying anything other than ya chop heads of sick ass pedos.

What really is wrong with you little weirdo's? I'm sure you have dealth with big good looking guys who know everything before, no?

Avante
05-20-2018, 02:36 PM
Watch this....

Who can post anything where Avante says anything other than...................chop the head right off that sick ass pedo....well?

Now watch nobody comes up with anything, yep, just a load of lies and bullshit.

Fabbs
05-21-2018, 09:36 AM
God...
Do you think your anger/depression other issues stem from a childhood trauma?

Chucho
05-21-2018, 11:44 AM
Do you think your anger/depression other issues stem from a childhood trauma?

What does your homoerotic fantasy of ST members spanking it have to do with this thread?

Do you think your weird sexual issues you broadcast here stem from never getting real pussy or that you're still coming to grips with your homosexuality like Spurtacular?

spurraider21
05-21-2018, 12:12 PM
i voted for SFS because of his overall vast knowledge, but i see people are giving Avante the nod because of his personal experience.

i guess that's fair

Fabbs
05-21-2018, 02:54 PM
What does your homoerotic fantasy of ST members spanking it have to do with this thread?

Do you think your weird sexual issues you broadcast here stem from never getting real pussy or that you're still coming to grips with your homosexuality like Spurtacular?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e.jpg

spurraider21
05-21-2018, 02:58 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png/revision/latest?cb=20100704163100

Fabbs
05-21-2018, 03:13 PM
My imitation is the sincerest form of flattery definition. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment — often an unintended compliment.

Chucho
05-21-2018, 03:17 PM
i voted for SFS because of his overall vast knowledge, but i see people are giving Avante the nod because of his personal experience.

i guess that's fair

You have to have "been there, done that" to be an expert. SFS is a sprinter of exceptional historic note and Avante is a fat couch potato, but he's definitely been there, done that with the rapey stuff.

Blake
05-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Yes fabbs, they're flattering you

Fabbs
05-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Yes fabbs, they're flattering you
I know.
Unintended but yes, they are.
:lol

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 05:56 PM

Do you think your weird sexual issues you broadcast here stem from never getting real pussy or that you're still coming to grips with your homosexuality like Spurtacular (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)?

Your desperation only amuses me, bro.

Avante
05-21-2018, 11:13 PM
Ever notice nobody can post anything Avante has ever said that deserves.....you pedo..?

How many liars do we have here anyway? Little shits just making shit up, is that fucked up or what?

I posted a thread talking about what I woud do to some sick ass pedo, how in the hell did that morp in me being what I was talking about destroying? Only here in stupidville is that possible.

Little people where is anything I have ever said that deserves.....you pedo.......why ignore reality?

Chucho
05-22-2018, 03:25 PM
Your desperation only amuses me, bro.

I wasn't being desperate, I was trying to subtly hook you up with another person who is slowly coming to grips with their deep rooted homosexuality.

You should be thanking me and inboxing Fabbs, poste haste.