PDA

View Full Version : Manafort drops one challenge to Mueller charge

ducks
05-21-2018, 05:04 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/manafort-challenge-criminal-charge/index.html

t Manafort dropped Monday initially asked the court to throw out one charge -- alleging he failed to disclose to the Treasury Department foreign bank accounts worth more than $10,000 in 2011 -- because its five-year statute of limitations expired.

Proof it is a witch hunt
Trying to hard and then said my bad I made a bad mistake

Spurminator
05-21-2018, 05:06 PM
I don't think this article says what you think it says.

boutons_deux
05-21-2018, 05:21 PM
:lol ducks

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 05:23 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/manafort-challenge-criminal-charge/index.html

t Manafort dropped Monday initially asked the court to throw out one charge -- alleging he failed to disclose to the Treasury Department foreign bank accounts worth more than $10,000 in 2011 -- because its five-year statute of limitations expired.

Proof it is a witch hunt
Trying to hard and then said my bad I made a bad mistakeYeah, this one's a win for the good guys, meaning Mueller's team.

They caught Manafort's lawyers a little flat footed, but it's clear they never disclose anything unless they have to.

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 06:19 PM
Yeah, this one's a win for the good guys, meaning Mueller's team.

They caught Manafort's lawyers a little flat footed, but it's clear they never disclose anything unless they have to.

:lmao #StillWithHer

hater
05-21-2018, 06:29 PM
:lmao #StillWithHer

:lmao

Chris
05-21-2018, 06:37 PM
Yeah, this one's a win for the good guys, meaning Mueller's team.

Mueller was the one who was flatfooted when he asked for more time once he realized the Russians were going to challenge his ham sandwich theory. :lol

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 06:40 PM
:lmao #StillWithHer:lol she has nothing to do with Manafort's trial but thanks for letting everyone know she's living rent free in your head.

:lmao:lol still playing both sides of every issue

Mueller was the one who was flatfooted when he asked for more time once he realized the Russians were going to challenge his ham sandwich theory. :lolCould you point me to an actual ruling on that issue, Chris?

hater
05-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Mueller was the one who was flatfooted when he asked for more time once he realized the Russians were going to challenge his ham sandwich theory. :lol

:lol

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 06:43 PM
:lol:lol you have no idea what he's even talking about.

djohn2oo8
05-21-2018, 07:04 PM
:lol you have no idea what he's even talking about.

lol

monosylab1k
05-21-2018, 07:50 PM

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:00 PM
she has nothing to do with Manafort's trial

It's all about her and everything she "stood for". Paying all these millions for a witch hunt because you can't stand that your fag hag lost and you're desperately searching for excuses.

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:24 PM
It's all about her and everything she "stood for". Paying all these millions for a witch hunt because you can't stand that your fag hag lost and you're desperately searching for excuses.

She doesn't stand for Manafort's trial.

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:26 PM

Show me that link.

ElNono
05-21-2018, 11:27 PM
lol op

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Show me that link.What are you babbling about now?

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:47 PM
What are you babbling about now?

:lol "Can't back up your claim"
:lol And a babbling retort for four words.

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:48 PM
:lol "Can't back up your claim"
What link are you demanding?

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:49 PM

I demand nothing. :lol that you cannot live up to the standard that you've thrown many a tantrums over, though.

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:50 PM
I demand nothing. :lol that you cannot live up to the standard that you've thrown many a tantrums over, though.

Use your words.

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:50 PM
What link?

Use your words.

Show us how Hillary doesn't stand for Manafort's trial. That's a rather bold claim.

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:52 PM
Show us how Hillary doesn't stand for Manafort's trial. That's a rather bold claim.
Demanding I prove a negative about your failed attempt at symbolism?

Spurtacular
05-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Demanding I prove a negative about your failed attempt at symbolism?

You claimed that Hillary does not stand for Manafort's trial. So, you're saying you have nothing to based that on. Got it.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 12:00 AM
You claimed that Hillary does not stand for Manafort's trial. So, you're saying you have nothing to based that on. Got it. You're the only person in the world who has tried to link the two.

Burden is on you.

lol

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 12:04 AM
You're the only person in the world who has tried to link the two.

Burden is on you.

lol

So, you're pretending you didnt' make this claim. Got it.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 12:06 AM
So, you're pretending you didnt' make this claim. Got it.

I refuted your claim, genius.

Burden is on you.

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 12:30 AM
I refuted your claim, genius.

Burden is on you.

:lol You refuted my claim by making an unsubstantiated counter claim?
:lol This is why you constantly think your L's are W's.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 12:33 AM
:lol You refuted my claim by making an unsubstantiated counter claim?
:lol This is why you constantly think your L's are W's.:lol you made the claim

Your burden of proof.

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 02:25 PM
:lol you made the claim

Your burden of proof.

You made a false claim as you would say.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 03:26 PM
You made a false claim as you would say.I refuted your false claim.

Any time you want to actually prove your claim -- no one is stopping you.

SpursforSix
05-22-2018, 03:38 PM
Has boutons used "Manafart" yet?

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 08:46 PM
I refuted your false claim.

Any time you want to actually prove your claim -- no one is stopping you.

She (Hillary) doesn't stand for Manafort's trial.

Your claim is a stand-alone claim regardless of whether or not it is a refutation.

You can either back it up, or it's bull shit. Chump Logic 101.

So, is the claim bull shit, or is the Chump Logic bullshit? Pick one.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Your claim is a stand-alone claim regardless of whether or not it is a refutation.

You can either back it up, or it's bull shit. Chump Logic 101.

So, is the claim bull shit, or is the Chump Logic bullshit? Pick one.Nope, I just refuted your bullshit claim that Hillary has something to do with Manafort's trial.

Feel free to prove she does.

lol

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Nope, I just refuted your bullshit claim that Hillary has something to do with Manafort's trial.

Feel free to prove she does.

lol

You made a claim and you won't back it up. We see that all your cries to back up claims with links is bull shit. I said this all along.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 10:14 PM
You made a claim and you won't back it up. We see that all your cries to back up claims with links is bull shit. I said this all along.

:lol I said your claim is bullshit. You failed to back it up and now you're demanding I prove a negative.

Really all the proof I need is your failure and resulting whine fit.

Spurtacular
05-22-2018, 10:46 PM
:lol I said your claim is bullshit. You failed to back it up and now you're demanding I prove a negative.

Really all the proof I need is your failure and resulting whine fit.

You made a claim and you won't back it up. I called you on this many of times all along, phony. Next time you snap your fingers and demand links, remember that you don't even believe in your own bull shit, bruh.

Chucho
05-23-2018, 12:50 AM
Has boutons used "Manafart" yet?

Heehee.

Also, thank you for breaking up yet another faggy Chump/Derp exchange. The change of pace was needed.

AaronY
05-23-2018, 12:56 AM
Is it gonna be literally World War Three?!?!!?

cuz hater knows about that when it happens each and every week

AaronY
05-23-2018, 12:57 AM
Been so many World War Threes already im beginning to lose count tbh

I think we are on the fifth World War Three now iirc

pgardn
06-04-2018, 10:57 PM
Send this guy to jai now. Pretty sure this one just popped up. If not my apologies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/politics/paul-manafort-mueller-witness-tampering.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

What a dumb fck
The idiot just stuck a fork in the light socket.
Toast.

pgardn
06-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Good call ducks.

pgardn
06-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Guardian has it now as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/paul-manafort-tampering-with-witnesses-say-mueller-investigators

Good luck with ending the investigation Donald...

pgardn
06-04-2018, 11:18 PM
During a press conference at the White House, Trump called Manafort "a respected man" and dismissed questions about reports of Manafort's ties to foreign political parties or governments.

Before Mueller

I pick the best people to work for me, everybody says so...

Pavlov
06-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Guardian has it now as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/paul-manafort-tampering-with-witnesses-say-mueller-investigators

Good luck with ending the investigation Donald...

In a court filing on Monday, prosecutors working for the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, said Manafort and an associate “repeatedly” attempted to contact witnesses using his phone and an encrypted messaging application. They allege it happened shortly after a grand jury returned a new indictment against him, violating the terms of his house arrest.Good Lord could they be any more up in his shit?

He better be praying for Dennison to pardon him.