PDA

View Full Version : K.Lamar gets fan off stage for using N-word (while rapping along a KL lyric)

DAF86
05-21-2018, 09:59 PM
https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.themarysue.com/kendrick-lamar-white-fan-says-n-word/amp/

This is one of biggest bullshits around, tbh. What do black rappers expect his non-black fans to do, not rap along their lyrics, censor themselves? The fucking fan buys all your shit, he/she pays top money to see you perform live, he/she is clearly not racist. Are you really going to get offended about a fucking Word, that you yourself use on your songs? Give me a fucking break.

If you don't like the Word, don't use it. Censor yourself up, so that you don't have to be censoring other people up afterwards. Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Kyle Orton
05-21-2018, 10:45 PM
Section 80 and gkmc was a great run but after he got championed as the black voice in music he went downhill pretty fast imhpov

Avante
05-21-2018, 11:05 PM
Alabama blues lady Lucille Bogan recorded "Shave Um Dry" in the 30's, it is as filty and dirty as it gets, these punk ass rappers pale in comparision. BUT....Bogan's song was a rarity and her other stuff basic blues (she even did a clean version of Shave Um Dry).

Why is it so damn important for these marginal talented rappers to sing about pussy, hoes, fuck this, fuck that....FUCK THE POLICE and just total crap? Are they telling us that is how sad their audience is? Do kids really need to be hearing this shit? Then we ask .....whats with the police and blacks? Young punks with no father in the home hanging out listening to shit music, that is going to do what?

I love music and my musical library is a monstrosity, and I own some of that no talent rap crap, I know what sucks and what doesn't. Most rap crap is stupid and a sad situation.

I have yet to see any rapper who wasn't a total idiot.

Pavlov
05-21-2018, 11:36 PM
No one cares.

lebomb
05-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Stupid.............if Nigga is in the song, everyone should be able to say it.

Trill Clinton
05-22-2018, 07:10 AM
No one cares.

benefactor
05-22-2018, 07:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v56A46P93eg

Proxy
05-22-2018, 05:43 PM

stupid to think that tbh, you ain't black don't say it. Easy

Monostradamus
05-22-2018, 06:00 PM
On one hand, it's kinda bullshit to invite a white girl on stage and put her in that predicament. Seems like a setup to get a social media reaction.

On the other hand, why are white people so obsessed with wanting to say that word?

Monostradamus
05-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Section 80 and gkmc was a great run but after he got championed as the black voice in music he went downhill pretty fast imhpov
To Pimp A Butterfly is a masterpiece, but Damn is definitely trash.

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 06:04 PM
On one hand, it's kinda bullshit to invite a white girl on stage and put her in that predicament. Seems like a setup to get a social media reaction.

On the other hand, why are white people so obsessed with wanting to say that word?lol white people

SpursforSix
05-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Buy my album, come to my concerts...but don't you dare sing my songs.
:cry:cry

DAF86
05-22-2018, 06:37 PM

On the other hand, why are white people so obsessed with wanting to say that word?

That word is spammed daily outside of the US because people from other countries find hilarious that a simple word, even without any type of context, can cause such a commotion. In fact, it has started to become a new fad between teenagers to refer to each other as "niggas".

Personaly, the word doesn't do shit to me. I just find the use of it rather hypocritical, and in some cases, like this particular example, just plain dumb.

Staters have no problem using terms like "faggot", call aboriginal people Indians (even calling a professional sports team that, with a racist logo to go with it), but they hear that 4 (or 5, even worse buuuuh) letter word that starts with N and they lose their shit. You gotta admit is pretty fucking comical, tbh. :lol

Personaly, I try not to use these type of terms that can offend certain people, in front of those people, out of respect. You never know what kind of feelings those words can create on that person, so I try to avoid causing any type of pain when I don't know how a person might or might not feel about those words.

But when I'm with my friends I don't censor myself one bit. For example, I have a friend who recently came out. He spams the shit out of the word "puto" ("faggot"), and since I know he isn't bothered by that word I use it too, in front of him, whenever I feel like using it. And he doesn't go around being a fucking faggot and shushing me up saying "I can say it, but you can't".

Trill Clinton
05-22-2018, 06:50 PM

i like damn better than to pimp a butterfly. tpab was just too experimental for me.

monosylab1k
05-22-2018, 07:29 PM
That word is spammed daily outside of the US because people from other countries find hilarious that a simple word, even without any type of context, can cause such a commotion. In fact, it has started to become a new fad between teenagers to refer to each other as "niggas".

Personaly, the word doesn't do shit to me. I just find the use of it rather hypocritical, and in some cases, like this particular example, just plain dumb.

Staters have no problem using terms like "faggot", call aboriginal people Indians (even calling a professional sports team that, with a racist logo to go with it), but they hear that 4 (or 5, even worse buuuuh) letter word that starts with N and they lose their shit. You gotta admit is pretty fucking comical, tbh. :lol

Personaly, I try not to use these type of terms that can offend certain people, in front of those people, out of respect. You never know what kind of feelings those words can create on that person, so I try to avoid causing any type of pain when I don't know how a person might or might not feel about those words.

But when I'm with my friends I don't censor myself one bit. For example, I have a friend who recently came out. He spams the shit out of the word "puto" ("faggot"), and since I know he isn't bothered by that word I use it too, in front of him, whenever I feel like using it. And he doesn't go around being a fucking faggot and shushing me up saying "I can say it, but you can't".

cool.

DPG21920
05-22-2018, 09:18 PM
I agree; I don’t get the need on why white people get bent out of shape about it not being “allowed” to say it. Who cares, it bugs some people so don’t do it.

But there is a MEGA double standard in the rap world. Do all rappers themselves get to say the word “fagg*t”? Gays are persecuted all over the world and are suffering still today and does the rap community care about that? The rappers aren’t gay, dont know what it’s like and yet it persists. I have heard it in a ton of rap songs over the years, have heard people sign along to it with impunity and where is the outrage there?

Chris
05-22-2018, 11:34 PM
Looks staged tbh controversy creates cash. Pissing off a large percentage of your fan base probably isn't the best route though so this will probably backfire.

Avante
05-22-2018, 11:36 PM
If you are young and simple, yep, rap is perfect. Anyone with any substance to them is above that shit sound.

Pavlov
05-23-2018, 03:13 AM
:lol Avante just declared himself to be old and out of touch.

He's also slow and fat and SFS is better at track trivia.

Othyus Lalanne
05-23-2018, 05:22 AM

Consitency motherfucker.

I agree; I don’t get the need on why white people get bent out of shape about it not being “allowed” to say it. Who cares, it bugs some people so don’t do it.

Everything bugs some group but the world should not stop for them.

pgardn
05-23-2018, 06:18 AM
Sort of with the topic:

Tottenhan FC in London England has a large Jewish following. They call themselves Yiddos and Yids. In England you don’t have the same type of first amendment rights. So Tottenham “bouncers” were throwing or censoring Jews and everyone else who referred to themselves as Yids or Yiddos in the stadium and even on their site. It got very strange and untenable. They would even take names of the fans who were using the word. You had Jews arguing amongst themselves of about the use, total confusion.

The inflection and context of a word within speech makes a big difference as to what it means... But I guess it’s easier to just sit mute at soccer matches and concerts.

DJR210
05-23-2018, 12:02 PM
To me if you're a person that believes the word's usage is sacrilege, even without the hard "er", then you should erase it from your vocabulary as well.

Chucho
05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
:lol Avante just declared himself to be old and out of touch.

He's also slow and fat and SFS is better at track trivia.

:lol

RsxPiimp
05-23-2018, 01:09 PM
nigga is cool..but replacing it with a different vowel and consonant, that gets them riled up. so dont use it.

E20
05-23-2018, 04:29 PM
i find it fucking stupid that black people are so keen on saying the word n word and are proud to hold it as a black word only. nice.
keep proudly using the word that your ancestors masters used it to ridicule, torment, and berate you. i guess they like being reminded that they were subjugated.

Chucho
05-23-2018, 04:37 PM
i find it fucking stupid that black people are so keen on saying the word n word and are proud to hold it as a black word only. nice.
keep proudly using the word that your ancestors masters used it to ridicule, torment, and berate you. i guess they like being reminded that they were subjugated.

Perpetuating victimhood and practicing exclusionary behaviors.

Pavlov
05-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Now I think they do it mostly to trigger whitey.

Trill Clinton
05-23-2018, 04:56 PM

nothing is stopping y'all from saying it. non blacks say it more on this board than the black posters do.

idk why y'all don't get it. women call each other bitch all the time. if i go up to a woman and call her bitch would that be acceptable? i'm sure you call your wife "honey" or "baby", is it okay if i call her that too?

i'll leave you with a quote from one of the smartest humans on earth: “The experience of being a hip-hop fan and not being able to use the word ‘ni**er’ is actually very, very insightful. It will give you just a little peek into the world of what it means to be black. Because to be black is to walk through the world and watch people doing things that you cannot do, that you can’t join in and do. So I think there’s actually a lot to be learned from refraining.”

Bynumite
05-23-2018, 06:26 PM
At the end of the day, it's retarded to let that word or any other word have such control over your emotions and life, to the point you're willing to catch a charge because you heard the wrong person use it. Doesn't seem practical and a waste of time to police the use of a word.

Avante
05-23-2018, 08:09 PM
So much amazing music out there that has nothing to do with vulgarity. We could listen to music 24 hours a day everyday the rest of our life and never hear...fuck. Why some think it's really needed ??????????? If their target audience needs it they need a new target audience.

Why be classless?

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 09:10 PM
nothing is stopping y'all from saying it. non blacks say it more on this board than the black posters do.

idk why y'all don't get it. women call each other bitch all the time. if i go up to a woman and call her bitch would that be acceptable? i'm sure you call your wife "honey" or "baby", is it okay if i call her that too?

i'll leave you with a quote from one of the smartest humans on earth: “The experience of being a hip-hop fan and not being able to use the word ‘ni**er’ is actually very, very insightful. It will give you just a little peek into the world of what it means to be black. Because to be black is to walk through the world and watch people doing things that you cannot do, that you can’t join in and do. So I think there’s actually a lot to be learned from refraining.”

So what are your thoughts on the use of the word “fagg*t” or “f*g” in hip hop despite the fact gay people walk through the world being persecuted still to this day globally? Where they watch people get married and it’s still a struggle in many places for them to do that?

I agree with you and others about the use of the N word and your point hit’s the nail on the head about other words and situations like that. But in the context of some rappers fighting that battle, it seems to get ignored when it comes to the struggles the gay community globally face.

thunder
05-23-2018, 09:16 PM
At the end of the day, it's retarded to let that word or any other word have such control over your emotions and life, to the point you're willing to catch a charge because you heard the wrong person use it. Doesn't seem practical and a waste of time to police the use of a word.
Gonna take attention away from this thread for a mere 7 seconds to give you a notice. This the most articulate I’ve ever read your posts to be. Congratulations on not sounding like a dumbass, tbh. :lol

thunder
05-23-2018, 09:17 PM
cool.
Puto maricon chino

monosylab1k
05-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Puto maricon chino

Reported to ICE

thunder
05-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Reported to ICE
Do a mono show so we can hear your bleeding liberal heart troll all the batshit board neocons and so I can call in and make fun of you

Trill Clinton
05-23-2018, 09:53 PM
So what are your thoughts on the use of the word “fagg*t” or “f*g” in hip hop despite the fact gay people walk through the world being persecuted still to this day globally? Where they watch people get married and it’s still a struggle in many places for them to do that?

I agree with you and others about the use of the N word and your point hit’s the nail on the head about other words and situations like that. But in the context of some rappers fighting that battle, it seems to get ignored when it comes to the struggles the gay community globally face.

I think homosexuals, especially the black ones, should speak up. They have to deal with homophobic lyrics from musicians(heavy metal also) and movies( a lot of stoner comedies and action films use the word fag) then they get hit with racism too.

The N word is the most disgusting word in American history and it should be no debate about non blacks using it in any context.

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 10:05 PM
I think homosexuals, especially the black ones, should speak up. They have to deal with homophobic lyrics from musicians(heavy metal also) and movies( a lot of stoner comedies and action films use the word fag) then they get hit with racism too.

The N word is the most disgusting word in American history and it should be no debate about non blacks using it in any context.

So you don’t see anything wrong with someone like Kendrick getting mad at this girl for saying the n word while the entire genre basically does the same thing even when told by the gay community that it’s hurtful in the same exact lense?

Trill Clinton
05-23-2018, 10:10 PM
So you don’t see anything wrong with someone like Kendrick getting mad at this girl for saying the n word while the entire genre basically does the same thing even when told by the gay community that it’s hurtful in the same exact lense?

no i don't because he didn't get mad at her. he politely asked her to censor herself, which she did and they continued to finish the song.

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 10:15 PM
no i don't because he didn't get mad at her. he politely asked her to censor herself, which she did and they continued to finish the song.

Sorry - I meant globally people getting mad at this in the context of my question. Not Kendrick specifically. It’s not like he cussed her out or something - just talking about the debate this always sparks.

I feel like if any people should understand (which black people do due to the N word) the power and hurt a word can provide that people championing not using the N word would also not turn around and harm others via the same methods.

Avante
05-23-2018, 10:15 PM
Anyone ever notice anytime rap is talked about it's always something negative?

I do own enought of it to get I'm just too musically knowledgeable to appreciate the lack of talent and how hard they try to sell the shit.

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 10:17 PM
Anyone ever notice anytime rap is talked about it's always something negative?

No actually. Know why? Because you pulled that out of your a** and it’s not true. Bye.

Avante
05-23-2018, 10:19 PM
No actually. Know why? Because you pulled that out of your a** and it’s not true. Bye.

It's without question true, and only a total fool wouldn't see that.

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 10:21 PM
It's without question true, and only a total fool wouldn't see that.

So if I were to find something that spoke about rap in a positive light, that would disprove what you said, correct? If I do that, will you leave ST forever? If I cannot, I will leave forever. Deal?

Avante
05-23-2018, 10:33 PM
So if I were to find something that spoke about rap in a positive light, that would disprove what you said, correct? If I do that, will you leave ST forever? If I cannot, I will leave forever. Deal?

Give me a real, legit answer, ok? Do you see rap as a positive influense on those who listen to it? Well?

Is Rap Actually Music or is it a Bad Influence?

Who wants their 12 year old daughter listening to rap, well?

DAF86
05-23-2018, 11:11 PM

Why engaging son? :lol

Avante
05-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Why engaging son? :lol

Dude, nobody here even knows who you are, yep, no impact. Now beat it little guy.

DAF86
05-23-2018, 11:46 PM
So much easier and healthy. :lol

Avante
05-23-2018, 11:48 PM
So much easier and healthy. :lol

translation

I'm a midget.

DAF86
05-23-2018, 11:48 PM
And fun :lol

Avante
05-23-2018, 11:50 PM
This is just too easy, poor little shit.

Chinook
05-24-2018, 02:43 AM
Lost respect for Kendrick. It's some low-down shit to try to embarrass someone for liking your music. Butt-hurt black folks don't own the word. They don't have a right to tell anyone else what to say or think.

Racism didn't come from a word, and it doesn't live there now. It comes from action. A white person saying the words while holding no ill will toward black folks is much better than someone who says all the right things then acts like you don't belong in the same neighborhood at them. Dude needs to get woke.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-24-2018, 08:05 AM
When I saw GZA perform a few years back, during "I got Ya Back" The whole crowd was singing and he clearly said "It's the PEOPLE in front, they be pullin stunts" BC he obviously did not want the sea of white to be saying the N word to him.

So there are ways around it.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-24-2018, 08:07 AM

You already know the answer, on the whole, the young white is obsessed with imitating anything black people say/do/wear/etc

E20
05-24-2018, 10:23 AM

i don't use the word, nor have any reason to do so, but i don't agree with your train of thought or the quote but whatever too lazy to continue posting about this. also kendrick's music sucks imho

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:23 PM
I have black, white, Mexican, Asian friends, the blacks are the ones with the worst vocabulary and more apt to mutherfucker, cocksucker etc than the others. And we see their little brothers, cousins, nephews just as bad.

Black women far more vulgar than the others.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:41 PM
I have black, white, Mexican, Asian friends, the blacks are the ones with the worst vocabulary and more apt to mutherfucker, cocksucker etc than the others. And we see their little brothers, cousins, nephews just as bad.

Black women far more vulgar than the others.All the blacks are faster and better dancers than you are or ever were.

Chris
05-24-2018, 06:08 PM
When I saw GZA perform a few years back, during "I got Ya Back" The whole crowd was singing and he clearly said "It's the PEOPLE in front, they be pullin stunts" BC he obviously did not want the sea of white to be saying the N word to him.

So there are ways around it.

Yeah but GZA is a real MC. Kendrick Lamar is heavily produced TRAP music. This is a publicity stunt. She was too quick with the script, looked rehearsed to me.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Chris with the conspiracy theory.

Shocking.

Chris
05-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Chris with the conspiracy theory.

Shocking.

I call it like I see it. You can go with the consensus.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 07:45 PM
I call it like I see it. You can go with the consensus.You see conspiracy in everything.

Chris
05-24-2018, 07:54 PM
You see conspiracy in everything.

Nonsense. You write everything off as a conspiracy theory as a coping mechanism. A product of cognitive dissonance. Your projection is proof.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 08:10 PM
Nonsense. You write everything off as a conspiracy theory as a coping mechanism. A product of cognitive dissonance. Your projection is proof.You just said this was a conspiracy, Chris.

Chris
05-24-2018, 08:16 PM
You just said this was a conspiracy, Chris.

Never said such.

Spurminator
05-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Whole thing seems overblown by headlines, tbh. I'm not really convinced he was stopping her because of the n-word anyway. She was doing terribly and getting booed. Seemed like he was just resetting. But that doesn't get clicks from the White Victim army.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 03:26 AM
Never said such.

looked rehearsed to me.

Chris
05-25-2018, 03:43 AM
Never said conspiracy. Those were your words. Also I see no crime here so your definition of a conspiracy must be quite vague. Sorry for your confusion, but I hope I explained it in layman's terms for you.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:04 AM
Never said conspiracy. Those were your words. Also I see no crime here so your definition of a conspiracy must be quite vague. Sorry for your confusion, but I hope I explained it in layman's terms for you.You explained it in a guy-who's-ashamed-of-his-conspiracy-theories terms.

Chris
05-25-2018, 04:14 AM
You explained it in a guy-who's-ashamed-of-his-conspiracy-theories terms.

lol ashamed

I'm an open book.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:19 AM
lol ashamed

I'm an open book.You don't know just how true that is.

It's not because you are candid or forthcoming in any way. Exactly the opposite.

Chris
05-25-2018, 04:29 AM
You don't know just how true that is.

It's not because you are candid or forthcoming in any way. Exactly the opposite.

Thanks. I will file that under psychological projection.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:30 AM
Thanks. I will file that under psychological projection.That's just another shtick you stole.

Chris
05-25-2018, 04:31 AM
That's just another shtick you stole.

Nah, I did my research.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:33 AM
Nah, I did my research.No, you just stole another shtick.

You think there is a conspiracy regarding the OP.

lol

Chris
05-25-2018, 04:35 AM
No, you just stole another shtick.

You think there is a conspiracy regarding the OP.

lol

Nah, I just know when it's a work and not a work. This is a work. You're the mark.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:38 AM
Nah, I just know when it's a work and not a work. This is a work. You're the mark.Nah, you don't even know how it would apply.

Chris
05-25-2018, 04:44 AM
Nah, you don't even know how it would apply.

Nah, you're easily duped.

Pavlov
05-25-2018, 04:47 AM
Nah, you're easily duped.Nah, you saw someone else use the shtick and then you thought it would work for you.

You do it all the time.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Yeah but GZA is a real MC. Kendrick Lamar is heavily produced TRAP music. This is a publicity stunt. She was too quick with the script, looked rehearsed to me.

I aint disagreeing, just felt it was a relevant quip

Chris
05-25-2018, 02:49 PM
I aint disagreeing, just felt it was a relevant quip

:tu

BD24
05-25-2018, 07:14 PM
Kendrick has only released straight fire since OD tbh.

Each album has a different vibe, to each their own though.

BD24
05-25-2018, 07:19 PM
This fucking retard can't get anything right :lol

Chris
05-25-2018, 07:43 PM
This fucking retard can't get anything right :lol

This retard has never heard of Trap :lol

dabom
05-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Definition of hypocrite.

BD24
05-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Please Chris give us your definition of trap. Feel free to dodge the question though and wave the white flag if u want.

Spurminator
05-25-2018, 10:19 PM

Dude, you misused "Trap" and got busted. No one reading this exchange will believe otherwise, you can :lol emoji all you want but facts are facts.

Take the L and add it to the collection. :lol clown

Spurtacular
05-25-2018, 10:56 PM
:cry This vernacular is the exclusive right of blacks :cry
:cry I was a cuck long before blake arrived on the scene :cry

:lmao

Chris
05-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Dude, you misused "Trap" and got busted. No one reading this exchange will believe otherwise, you can :lol emoji all you want but facts are facts.

Take the L and add it to the collection. :lol clown

Nah, you don't know what Trap is either. :lol No one got busted, and you're a retard too. :lmao

Chris
05-25-2018, 11:36 PM
Please Chris give us your definition of trap. Feel free to dodge the question though and wave the white flag if u want.

You fucked up :lol

BD24
05-26-2018, 12:46 AM
You fucked up :lol
I accept your surrender. No surprise you are as good at dodging questions in the club as you are in the political forum.

Monostradamus
05-26-2018, 02:42 PM
Nah, you don't know what Trap is either. :lol No one got busted, and you're a retard too. :lmao
:lmao you're the one who dropped the word "trap" in this thread and then admitted you were talking out of your ass.

Chris
05-26-2018, 02:47 PM
:lmao you're the one who dropped the word "trap" in this thread and then admitted you were talking out of your ass.

Nah, you don't know what trap is either. Not my fault *shrug

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Nah, you don't know what trap is either. Not my fault *shrug

Trap doesn’t remotely describe Kendrick Lamar :lmao talking out of your ass.

Chris
05-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Trap doesn’t remotely describe Kendrick Lamar

I'm guessing he's a favorite of yours? :lol I must have struck a chord then.

:lmao talking out of your ass.

Nah, I've been listening to hip hop for a long long time. I know Trap when I hear it.

I didn't know it would trigger so many snowflakes ITT *shrug

Spurminator
05-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Kendrick Lamar is bluegrass.
Yes he is, you're wrong.
Yes he is, you're wrong.
I know you are but what am I?
I know you are but what am I?
LOL, triggered snowflakes.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 05:22 PM
I'm guessing he's a favorite of yours? :lol I must have struck a chord then.

Nah, I've been listening to hip hop for a long long time. I know Trap when I hear it.

I didn't know it would trigger so many snowflakes ITT *shrug

You have no clue what trap is :lmao

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 05:31 PM
fake rap and even more fake outrage.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 05:32 PM

i wouldn't doubt if you have no clue tbh.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 05:33 PM
Trap doesn’t remotely describe Kendrick Lamar :lmao talking out of your ass.

he meant Crap not Trap.

Chris
05-26-2018, 05:58 PM

Typical white flag *shrug

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 06:27 PM
i wouldn't doubt if you have no clue tbh.

:lmao jumping in to semen shield for Chris

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Typical white flag *shrug

Explain how Kendrick Lamar is trap. Be specific.

Chris
05-26-2018, 06:31 PM
Explain how Kendrick Lamar is trap. Be specific.

I figured he was one of your favorite artists. You shouldn't take these things so personal tbh

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 06:34 PM
:lmao jumping in to semen shield for Chris

nah, i just believe you're a hack who has shit taste and thinks he knows what actual hip hop/rap is. all i know is that rap today is shit with the exception of a few. back in the day, rap had substance even if it was polluted with gang banging messages. today's music sucks almost as much as the youth who fights for its legitimacy because yall know nothing but shit.

Chris
05-26-2018, 06:37 PM
nah, i just believe you're a hack who has shit taste and thinks he knows what actual hip hop/rap is. all i know is that rap today is shit with the exception of a few. back in the day, rap had substance even if it was polluted with gang banging messages. today's music sucks almost as much as the youth who fights for its legitimacy because yall know nothing but shit.

He's a big fan. This is basically an attack on his credibility the way he sees it. I don't know why these snowflakes are so prevalent here in Texas.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 06:38 PM
I don't know why these snowflakes are so prevalent here in Texas.

they aren't. see how fast they melt?

Clipper Nation
05-26-2018, 06:48 PM
:lol Kendrick dropped one album with trap influences on it. That doesn't make him a trap rapper. There's still a HUGE difference between him and Thugger, Migos, Uzi, Carti, etc.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 07:23 PM
I figured he was one of your favorite artists. You shouldn't take these things so personal tbh

:lmao i already said one his albums is terrible in this thread, you mongoloid. Good to know you admit to talking out of your ass here :tu

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 07:24 PM

:lmao semen shielding for Chris

Clipper Nation
05-26-2018, 07:37 PM
:lol "Real hip-hop fan" Chris disappearing from this thread with the quickness because he doesn't know what trap is. Sad!

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 07:47 PM
:lmao semen shielding for Chris

funny how that's all you have as a rebuttal. no spice1, no bigL, no nothing but "semen shielding" blah blah blah. you proved my point to a T.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2018, 07:48 PM
funny how that's all you have as a rebuttal. no spice1, no bigL, no nothing but "semen shielding" blah blah blah. you proved my point to a T.

You don't know what trap is either.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 07:50 PM
You don't know what trap is either.

been in plenty of trap houses... does that count?

Trill Clinton
05-26-2018, 07:55 PM

Not really. You going to the hood to score doesn't count.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Not really. You going to the hood to score doesn't count.

the funny make believe world yall live in... too funny. lmao the hood. trill clinton is so hood he uses a computer daily to talk shit on an internet message board. ha!

Chris
05-26-2018, 08:23 PM

Big L :tu

they never heard of Rakim, Guru, DJ Premier, Killah Priest either.

All they know is money, ho's, and clothes. Straight up trap garbage.

Chris
05-26-2018, 08:27 PM
:lol Kendrick dropped one album with trap influences on it. That doesn't make him a trap rapper. There's still a HUGE difference between him and Thugger, Migos, Uzi, Carti, etc.

At least you acknowledge it. Poor mono is in full denial.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 08:31 PM

That just makes you a crackhead.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 08:32 PM
That just makes you a crackhead.

does it now? what exactly is a crackhead if said person is accused of being a crackhead and has never ever tried the drug? try again dipshit.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 08:34 PM
does it now? what exactly is a crackhead if said person is accused of being a crackhead and has never ever tried the drug? try again dipshit.

What the fuck were you doing in a trap house then? No way in hell do you sling it :lmao

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 08:39 PM
What the fuck were you doing in a trap house then? No way in hell do you sling it :lmao

lol no i'm not a plug for anyone. sorry to burst your bubble.

at the end of the day mono, i am sure i've lived more of a life than you have. you live here, on the net. granted, i spend quite a bit of time here too but yall some fakes no doubt.

Trill Clinton
05-26-2018, 08:56 PM
the funny make believe world yall live in... too funny. lmao the hood. trill clinton is so hood he uses a computer daily to talk shit on an internet message board. ha!

I'm a married man living in cibolo, I'm far from hood fam and never claim to be. Y'all want me to be a hoodrat so bad.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 09:10 PM
lol no i'm not a plug for anyone. sorry to burst your bubble.

at the end of the day mono, i am sure i've lived more of a life than you have. you live here, on the net. granted, i spend quite a bit of time here too but yall some fakes no doubt.

if “living life” is visiting crack houses then i’m just fine not living :lmao

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 09:53 PM
I'm a married man living in cibolo, I'm far from hood fam and never claim to be. Y'all want me to be a hoodrat so bad.

:tu that's a better and more respectful life tbh

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 09:55 PM
if “living life” is visiting crack houses then i’m just fine not living :lmao

You're lost man. I speak from experience and you speak out ypur ass. When you're exposed you claim otherwise. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You live in a make believe world on the internet.

monosylab1k
05-26-2018, 10:46 PM
You're lost man. I speak from experience and you speak out ypur ass. When you're exposed you claim otherwise. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You live in a make believe world on the internet.

:lmao the guy who frequents crack houses talking about someone else’s life being pathetic.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2018, 11:10 PM
:lmao the guy who frequents crack houses talking about someone else’s life being pathetic.

It probably explains the calf tats, tbh.

Chris
05-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Listen to this shit.

tvTRZJ-4EyI

monosylab1k
05-27-2018, 12:47 AM
Listen to this shit.

tvTRZJ-4EyI

Yeah that song is not good and also not trap.

Spurminator
05-27-2018, 11:02 AM
Check out this trap anthem.

uIbXvaE39wM

koriwhat
05-27-2018, 02:46 PM

make believe world is a blast huh? who mentioned crack, yeah not me. mono shows his lack of actual knowledge when it comes to all things trap.

koriwhat
05-27-2018, 02:46 PM
It probably explains the calf tats, tbh.

whatup chink

monosylab1k
05-27-2018, 05:26 PM
make believe world is a blast huh? who mentioned crack, yeah not me. mono shows his lack of actual knowledge when it comes to all things trap.

:lmao talking out of your ass. Just admit you and your ass buddy Chris are retarded.

koriwhat
05-27-2018, 05:43 PM
:lmao talking out of your ass. Just admit you and your ass buddy Chris are retarded.

i'll admit you don't know shit about anything and here we are.... proof is in the fact that you tucked your tail between your legs a few posts back. you were a loser here yrs ago pretending to be someone you aren't and proving yourself again presently with the same shtick. you're a fucking pathetic loser man. keep playing make believe.

DMC
05-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Looks staged tbh controversy creates cash. Pissing off a large percentage of your fan base probably isn't the best route though so this will probably backfire.

Staged as in a pun? lol

But I agree, dude was told a few days earlier he had to stop using the N word in his lyrics. I think it was staged.

Chris
05-27-2018, 05:50 PM
Staged as in a pun? lol

But I agree, dude was told a few days earlier he had to stop using the N word in his lyrics. I think it was staged.

I've seen enough bad "reality TV" to know when it's a work now.