PDA

View Full Version : Your picks for Miss U.S.A.

Fabbs
05-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Meet the 51 gorgeous women competing for the 2018 Miss USA crown

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/gallery/meet-the-51-gorgeous-women-competing-for-the-2018-miss-usa-crown/ss-AAxrhPE?ocid=spartanntp#image=29

Laundry Krew you might want to sit this one out.

Fabbs
05-22-2018, 09:36 AM
No clear cut winner for me, but here is some I like.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAxnHhE.img?h=416&w=624&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=582&y=353
Nevada: Carolina Urrea
Urrea is passionate about the outdoors, and is a volunteer at a Las Vegas-based program that gives urban youth the opportunity to explore nature. As someone who has experienced homelessness, she works closely with the Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth to help others.

Fabbs
05-22-2018, 09:56 AM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAxo3a7.img?h=416&w=624&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=417&y=384
Illinois: Karolina Jasko
Kind of has that Alison Brie look but, not one of my faves.

Fabbs
05-24-2018, 09:23 AM
Just getting around to finishing off viewing all 51.

A second look gal imo.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAxHnt0.img?h=416&w=624&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f

Xevious
05-24-2018, 11:51 AM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1503/45/1503451309333.jpg

Avante
05-24-2018, 12:59 PM
My God we have dumb fucks here. I can't stand kids, they get on my nerves, no way in fuck I'm into dumbass under developed don't know shit about fucking....... kids. I need big tall women who could suck the spots off a cheetah, totally master fucks.

Miss America should actually go to that woman who manages a company has a house full of kids all head of their class and a happy, actually thrilled husband.

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Miss America should actually go to that woman who manages a company has a house full of kids all head of their class and a happy, actually thrilled husband.

Then she wouldn't be "Miss" America you dumbass.

In fact...dumbass...they have a Mrs. America Pageant.
Here's background for one of the contestants:

The newly crowned Mrs. New York is an Army National Guard veteran, a senior marketing manager for a finance firm, an aspiring Harvard master’s candidate, a frequent volunteer, a dog owner, a wife — and a city native who will now vie for the title of Mrs. America.

Do you know anything about anything?

Darth_Pelican
05-24-2018, 01:25 PM

:lmao Avante gets buried again

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:30 PM
My God we have dumb fucks here. I can't stand kids, they get on my nerves, no way in fuck I'm into dumbass under developed don't know shit about fucking....... kids. I need big tall women who could suck the spots off a cheetah, totally master fucks.

Do you know anything about anything?:lmao Avante doesn't even know about the Mrs. America pageant!

How could anyone claim to be an authority on anything while being this ignorant?

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:34 PM

Do you know anything about anything?

Dumb as a rock ain't ya slick?

I said..............SHOULD ACTUALLY GO TO....ok coward? Yep, change things. This actually had to be explained to you, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 01:38 PM

I said..............SHOULD ACTUALLY GO TO....ok coward? Yep, change things. This actually had to be explained to you, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Yes...I see what you said. I quoted you.
You just don't understand what you said.

But to clarify...you think that "Miss" (unmarried woman) America should go to a married woman?
When there is already a pageant that does exactly that? And it's correctly titled, "Mrs. America".

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:40 PM

You just don't understand what you said.Yep. This is why SFS will always defeat Avante in any knowledge contest.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabbs
05-24-2018, 01:42 PM
:lol rack it.

Avante Group you need to just concede defeat here. It's okay we all make mistakes.

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:50 PM

But to clarify...you think that "Miss" (unmarried woman) America should go to a married woman?
When there is already a pageant that does exactly that? And it's correctly titled, "Mrs. America".

I was obviously talking about doing it differently, right? Why have a Miss and a Mrs? I assumed that was obvious.

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:51 PM
:lol rack it.

Avante Group you need to just concede defeat here. It's okay we all make mistakes.

No mistake, was talking about a change.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:53 PM
I was obviously talking about doing it differently, right? Why have a Miss and a Mrs? I assumed that was obvious.Because some women are married and some are not. That's obvious.

SpursforSix
I was obviously talking about doing it differently, right? Why have a Miss and a Mrs? I assumed that was obvious.

And you expect us to believe you understand the difference between 12 and 18.

smh

SpursforSix
Let's fucking induct Walter Payton into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:57 PM
And you expect us to believe you understand the difference between 12 and 18.

smh

Dude, who is talking 12-18? As usual ya don't understand anything. Didn't I mention head of a company, HOUSE FULL OF KIDS, hell yes I did ya dumb fuck.

Dude, pay attention to what is being said, ok coward?

Avante
05-24-2018, 01:59 PM
Let's fucking induct Walter Payton into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Dummy, my point was take away from mostly looks, ok stupid? A succesful woman who has made a real impact should be what this is really about.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 02:02 PM
Dummy, my point was take away from mostly looks, ok stupid? A succesful woman who has made a real impact should be what this is really about.It's called a beauty pageant, not an impact pageant, dummy~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 02:06 PM
Dummy, my point was take away from mostly looks, ok stupid? A succesful woman who has made a real impact should be what this is really about.

Great idea. They can call it the "Mrs. America Pageant" since you said she should be married.

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 02:10 PM

pag·eant
ˈpajənt/
noun

North American
a beauty contest.
noun: beauty pageant; plural noun: beauty pageants

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Great idea. They can call it the "Mrs. America Pageant" since you said she should be married.

Dude, how come you don't show the same interest in our track trivia contest?

Pay attention...

As we know right now the Miss American contest is single girls 17-25, then we have the Mrs America contest. With talent contests and questions asked we have more than just beauty contests there, you do understand this, right? So why not just have one contest and take everything into account? That was what I was talking about. I did assume it was obvious.

Notice how the coward will get involved if he knows something, while running away if he don't, hahahaha~~~~

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:14 PM
pag·eant
ˈpajənt/
noun

North American
a beauty contest.
noun: beauty pageant; plural noun: beauty pageants

Dude, how damn dumb are you? I was talking about............A CHANGE....ok coward?

change/CHānj/

verb

make or become different.
take or use another instead of.

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:17 PM
This is funny, notice how the coward is all into this but stays away talking blues/track, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:lol

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 02:25 PM
Dude, how come you don't show the same interest in our track trivia contest?

Pay attention...

As we know rigt now the Miss American contest is single girls 17-25, then we have the Mrs America contest. With talent contests and questions asked we have more than just beauty contests there, you do understand this, right? So why not just have one contest and take everything into account? That was what I was talking about. I did assume it was obvious.

Notice how the coward will get involved if he knows something, while running away if he don't, hahahaha~~~~That would be stupid. The market bears multiple and specific pageants. You don't understand that.~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how damn dumb are you? I was talking about............A CHANGE....ok coward?

change/CHānj/

verb

make or become different.
take or use another instead of.

No one wants a change.~~~~~~~~~

This is funny, notice how the coward is all into this but stays away talking blues/track, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:lolYou said you'd stop whining about that.~~~~~~~~~

You lied.~~~~~~~

Again.~~~~~~~~~

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:37 PM
Getting back to how things really are with this Miss America contest.

5-10
130 pounds
plays a badass blues gee-tar with a rack harmonica
34-22-34
tan
blond
blue eyes

Yep, winner.

Chucho
05-24-2018, 02:42 PM
This is funny, notice how the coward is all into this but stays away talking blues/track, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:lol

No one relevant is asking him questions. Why? Because no one gives a shit about track or blues.

spurraider21
05-24-2018, 02:44 PM
oh look, avante ruins another thread because he makes stupid obvious mistakes

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:45 PM
No one relevant is asking him questions. Why? Because no one gives a shit about track or blues.

Dude, didn't we see over 30 posters here just vote on a blues/track EXPERT?'

Looks like you're WRONG as usual.

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:49 PM
oh look, avante ruins another thread because he makes stupid obvious mistakes

Dude, do you ever get anything right? IF...we are going to have a talent contest, asking questions to gage intelligence then we don't really have just a "beauty" pageant do we? So whynot take everything into account, well?

Dude, your comprehension skills suck.

spurraider21
05-24-2018, 02:55 PM
Dude, do you ever get anything right? IF...we are going to have a talent contest, asking questions to gage intelligence then we don't really have just a "beauty" pageant do we? So whynot take everything into account, well?

:lmao

Avante
05-24-2018, 02:55 PM
Let me try this again, asssuming things are obvious just doesn't work here.

Pay attention

Right now we have a Miss and Mrs America contests, why? Why not have just one for all the marbles? Plenty of married women in their early 20's and plenty of unmarried women older. So why bother with two contests when we should be having just one?

I was talking about doing this differently. Ya know, no more 15 round fights, women can now vote, blacks can attend Texas/Alabama, we must wear seat belts, etc etc etc.

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 02:59 PM

:lmao

spurraider with accurate gage of Avante's intelligence

Avante
05-24-2018, 03:03 PM
spurraider with accurate gage of Avante's intelligence

Dude, I'm not the one who runs from a challenge ya little coward, and I'm not the one talking a 19.5-20.5 for a little kid with that being IMPOSSIBLE.

Little man, bend over I'll show you..........hahahaha~~~~

SpursforSix
05-24-2018, 03:04 PM
Little man, bend over I'll show you..........hahahaha~~~~

I'll take your word for that.

Avante
05-24-2018, 03:06 PM
I'll take your word for that.

See how ya feel comfortable in these silly situations so ya get involved?

Come on guy lets do this Trivia contest thing, ok?

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 03:23 PM
Let me try this again, asssuming things are obvious just doesn't work here.

Pay attention

Right now we have a Miss and Mrs America contests, why?Because the market can bear it.

No one in the world wants to combine them.

No one.

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 03:24 PM
See how ya feel comfortable in these silly situations so ya get involved?

Come on guy lets do this Trivia contest thing, ok?Stop whining about losing to SFS.

benefactor
05-25-2018, 12:33 PM
:lol this thread

Xevious
05-25-2018, 01:20 PM
Come on guy lets do this Trivia contest thing, ok?
What happened to "ONE LAST TIME", pedo?