PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Dog

Marcus Bryant
10-21-2005, 09:38 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/21/D8DCCAI83.html

Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Dog

Oct 21 6:38 AM US/Eastern
ONTARIO, Calif.

A man was arrested after neighbors reported seeing him sexually assaulting his family's 10-year-old female Rottweiler, police said.

Ubaldo Vasquez Huizar, 39, was arrested for investigation of two counts of sexual assault on an animal, according to a statement from Ontario police Detective David McBride.

Detectives learned of the alleged crimes after going to Huizar's home to notify him that he was required to register as a sex offender, the statement said. Huizar had been convicted last December of exposing himself to an 11-year-old girl, police said.

He also was wanted on an outstanding $10,000 drug warrant.

While at the home, police learned that Huizar was living in a large doghouse in the backyard, McBride's statement said.

Neighbors reported that he often slept naked in the doghouse with the family dog, Mayra, the statement said. They said they saw Huizar sexually assault the animal with a broom handle and his hand and heard the dog cry in pain when he was in the doghouse, the statement said.

Neighbors also reported seeing Huizar in his back yard dressed in a woman's bra and panties, dancing with a broom handle, police said.

Huizar was booked at the West Valley Detention Center, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Web site.

The Inland Valley Humane Society took Mayra into protective custody, police said. The family might not get the dog back if Huizar is convicted of sexually assaulting it.

Studies have shown a link between abuse of animals and abuse of humans, said Martin Mersereau, manager of the domestic animal abuse division of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

"A large percentage of sexual abusers start out abusing animals," he said.

___

Information from: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ShoogarBear
10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Must be something in the air:

Link (http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles/2005/10/20/news/the_west/thurwst02.txt)

Posted on Thu, Oct. 20, 2005

He's accused of fatal horseplay

By JENNIFER SULLIVAN

Seattle Times

SEATTLE - An Enumclaw, Wash.-area man who authorities say helped run a farm where people had sex with animals - and where a Seattle man died doing so with a horse - was charged with a misdemeanor yesterday.

Police began investigating James Tait, 54, and another man who lived at the rural Southeast King County farm after the Seattle man died of injuries suffered during intercourse with a horse in the summer, Enumclaw police said.

The criminal-trespassing rap stems from a July 2 bestiality session involving Tait, the 45-year-old Seattle man and a horse in a neighbor's barn, charging papers say. According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon.

King County prosecutors say it's the most severe charge they could file. Washington is one of more than a dozen states that does not outlaw bestiality.

"There is no evidence of injury to the animal to support animal-cruelty charges," said Dan Satterberg, the county prosecutor's chief of staff. "This is the only crime we can charge."

When interviewed by the Seattle Times July 15, the horse's owners said they had known their neighbors for years. The couple, who asked to have their names withheld to protect their privacy, said they were shocked when police showed them a home video of the July 2 incident that investigators seized from Tait's home. The couple identified their barn and their horse.

According to the King County Sheriff's Office, the farm was known in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people who want to have sex with livestock. Authorities didn't learn about the farm until July 2, when a man drove to Enumclaw Community Hospital seeking medical assistance for a companion.

Medics wheeled the Seattle man into an examination room and realized he was dead. When hospital workers looked for the man who had dropped him off, he was gone, Enumclaw police said.

Using the dead man's driver's license to track down relatives and acquaintances, investigators were led to the Enumclaw farm.

Because the other man who lived at the farm wasn't there the night the Seattle man died, he wasn't charged with trespassing, Satterberg said. Tait will be arraigned Oct. 27; he faces up to a year in jail and a $5,000 fine if convicted.

In the wake of the Seattle man's death, state Sen. Pam Roach, R-Auburn, has said she plans to draft legislation making bestiality illegal in Washington.

Marcus Bryant
10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
There is hope, though.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20051020/hl_hsn/walkadogloseweight

Walk a Dog, Lose Weight

THURSDAY, Oct. 20 (HealthDay News) -- Letting yourself go to the dogs may help you lose weight.

A University of Missouri-Columbia study says that having a dog can help people get more exercise and lose weight.

"Our goal was to look for ways to increase the average exercise regimen, and we found being responsible for a pet, such as committing to walk a loaner dog, encouraged people who did not own dogs to walk more often and for longer periods of time. Our first study group averaged a weight loss of 14 pounds during the one-year program," researcher Rebecca Johnson, an associate professor of nursing and director of the College of Veterinary Medicine's Research Center for Human-Animal Interaction, said in a prepared statement.

That 14 pounds of weight loss over a year is better than results reported by major weight-loss plans, Johnson noted.

The study included disadvantaged, disabled people who were encouraged to walk dogs on a regular schedule. The participants began by walking with the dogs 10 minutes per day, three times a week, and eventually walked the dogs up to 20 minutes per day, five times a week.

Johnson's next study will involve people taking pets to the gym to see if the presence of pets as support companions can increase a person's self-esteem and get them to do other exercises along with walking.

More information

The U.S. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases has more about walking.

ShoogarBear
10-21-2005, 10:26 AM
A University of Missouri-Columbia study says that having a dog can help people get more exercise and lose weight.

The defense lawyers for the guy in the first article could use this information . . .

Mixability
10-21-2005, 10:38 AM
when did tlong switch from sheep? :wtf

Suns Fan
10-21-2005, 10:42 AM
why does this topic remind me of my ex wife?

ShoogarBear
10-21-2005, 10:59 AM
(this may have already been posted here in another thread.)

Guy walks into his bedroom where his wife is lying in bed. He has a sheep under his arm. He says, "I've been sleeping with this pig all these years".

The wife says, "you filthy bastard. I knew you were a deviant. And you're stupid, too, that's a sheep, not a pig."

The guy says, "shut up, bitch, I'm not talking to you".

Gatita
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM
It had to be a male! :lol

tlongII
10-21-2005, 11:48 AM
You will note that my name is not mentioned anywhere in the preceding articles!

Gatita
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon.

:lmao

He was getting it in the ass by a horse!

they were shocked when police showed them a home video of the July 2 incident that investigators seized from Tait's home. The couple identified their barn and their horse.

And had it on tape!

:lmao

the farm was known in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people who want to have sex with livestock.

To top it off, it was advertised on the web.

SpursWoman
10-21-2005, 11:53 AM
I just really have no words for any of that ... :lmao

ShoogarBear
10-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Nobody commented on the best part:

In the wake of the Seattle man's death, state Sen. Pam Roach, R-Auburn, has said she plans to draft legislation making bestiality illegal in Washington.

Talk about closing the barn door after the horse has left . . .

TOP-CHERRY
10-21-2005, 12:18 PM
I don't find any of this funny. Poor animals.

jcrod
10-21-2005, 01:00 PM
:lol :lmao

midgetonadonkey
10-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Why do these people have to go to such extremes? Why don't they just let the dog lick peanut butter off of their balls like normal people.

SpursWoman
10-21-2005, 01:04 PM
that just earned me an eyebrow.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Horry For 3!
10-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Theres many fucked up people in this world :bang

CharlieMac
10-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Well, what was the dog wearing? You go out dressed like that, you're just asking for it.

Duncan21
10-21-2005, 04:25 PM

me neither that just fuckin sick and cruel, the world is just a sick sick place :depressed

Mr Dio
10-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Why do these people have to go to such extremes? Why don't they just let the dog lick peanut butter off of their balls like normal people.

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Oh, I mean, I mean, that is just sick man!

Vashner
10-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I think in jail.. when they find out what he did.. he's gonna get...

Well you know.. like that series Ozz.

herbivore female
10-22-2005, 01:09 AM
and here i thought duff and his gf were having troubles...