PDA

View Full Version : Who triggered Jabari Young, tbh?

spursistan
05-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Silver Dancers saga..

Lolz this embarrassment of a reporter has gone from taking subtle shots to full blown attack on the organization..What gives? :lol..

Chinook
05-22-2018, 08:22 PM
Sucks too much dick, tbh.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Leetonidas
05-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Hack

alpha_HaZE
05-22-2018, 08:26 PM
The guy is a hater, and am sure would love for Kawhi to sign with his Sixers.

Look at the way GSW obliterated HOU, we did better than that. We also did better than AD. Our team was not as bad as he makes it to be.

hater
05-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Who is this niga? Looks like a typical faggot to me imho

ElNono
05-22-2018, 08:29 PM
Finally an outspoken black man willing to call out the organization, tbh... unfortunately, his job is likely in peril once massa Pop finds out...

spursistan
05-22-2018, 08:31 PM
Sucks too much dick, tbh.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The saltiness has gotten pretty obvious ever since the Leonard saga blew up. There is objective criticism and there is sour grapes/axe-grinding; his shit reeks of the latter..

xtremesteven33
05-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Where are all the progressive liberals when it comes to their spurs?

Vic Petro
05-22-2018, 08:36 PM
Young is horrible, which is no surprise considering he comes from Philadelphia.

Joseph Kony
05-22-2018, 08:40 PM
you know this douche lurks ST :lol

NASpurs
05-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Is Jabari Young part of Kawhi's "group"? Nigga seems like he's protecting an investment and has a vendetta against the Spurs by calling them out (at least someone has done it). Saying that, he's still an upgrade over McDonald.

hater
05-22-2018, 08:43 PM
you know this douche lurks ST :lol

Posts as dunkan4k here

alpha_HaZE
05-22-2018, 08:47 PM
Finally an outspoken black man willing to call out the organization, tbh... unfortunately, his job is likely in peril once massa Pop finds out...

The race has nothing to do with it, dude has been a failure. Remember anything he wrote? Only thing comes to mind is the DJ article, but that was not written very well. Not, that I am a better writer than him, but I have seen much better writers than him.

Play Boban
05-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Is Jabari Young part of Kawhi's "group"? Nigga seems like he's protecting an investment and has a vendetta against the Spurs by calling them out (at least someone has done it). Saying that, he's still an upgrade over McDonald.
He’s Kawhitter’s Chief Propaganda Officer tbh.

tholdren
05-22-2018, 08:52 PM
Posts as dunkan4k here

Bum told you in 2014

daslicer
05-22-2018, 08:55 PM
Jabari badly wants out of SA and is hoping to be Kawhi's Windhorst and ride him to LA,NYC, or Philadelphia.

DPG21920
05-22-2018, 08:59 PM
What’s funny is everyone on here grandstands about PATFO and tries calling them out then someone does it and you get all defensive :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
05-22-2018, 09:03 PM
What’s funny is everyone on here grandstands about PATFO and tries calling them out then someone does it and you get all defensive :lol

Seriously :lol

Shocking to see someone who works for SAEN take shots at the Spurs.

cd98
05-22-2018, 09:06 PM
I feel like it’s manufactured. I mean who really cares?

r0drig0lac
05-22-2018, 09:07 PM

this

offset formation
05-22-2018, 09:54 PM
The saltiness has gotten pretty obvious ever since the Leonard saga blew up. There is objective criticism and there is sour grapes/axe-grinding; his shit reeks of the latter..

apalisoc_9
05-22-2018, 09:54 PM
My man Jabari.

People still cant seem to accept there is an organizational flaw. Leonard masked this flaw for the most part and soon as he was out they barely even made the playoffs.

Get with the times San Antonio.

offset formation
05-22-2018, 10:01 PM
Haha, I guess I could have set him off. Fool blocked me a ways back. What a man-gina!

offset formation
05-22-2018, 10:05 PM
My man Jabari.

People still cant seem to accept there is an organizational flaw. Leonard masked this flaw for the most part and soon as he was out they barely even made the playoffs.

Hey aunt focker, every person worth any substance will tell you the Spurs are the creme de la creme, not only in the NBA, but across professional sports as a whole.

You and Jabari are giant Asswhole, idiots, especially if you think 86ing the fucking dancers indicates anything of substance about the organization as a whole.

Are you mentally challenged? Serious question.

tholdren
05-22-2018, 10:10 PM
Hey aunt focker, every person worth any substance will tell you the Spurs are the creme de la creme, not only in the NBA, but across professional sports as a whole.

You and Jabari are giant Asswhole, idiots, especially if you think 86ing the fucking dancers indicates anything of substance about the organization as a whole.

Rats

K...
05-22-2018, 10:22 PM
So the cheer thing is progressive, jabari is now some alt trump faggot and this confirms Kawhi voted for trump bc tax breaks because ho's don't have loyalty. Kawhi gonna be appearing with Kanye pretty soon saying no one understands him. Dude makes Durant look like a model adult. At least Durant uses social media.

offset formation
05-22-2018, 10:52 PM
Rats

baboons

coachmac87
05-22-2018, 11:06 PM

Lmao burn

Ditty
05-22-2018, 11:08 PM
Still better than Jeff McCuckold.

Down Under
05-22-2018, 11:09 PM
He made it out like all the secrecy of the Spurs was part of the reason they're in the mess with Leonard, when Leonard has absolutely no say over what he does at the moment.

MaNu4Tres
05-22-2018, 11:09 PM

What's more funny is how Jabari lied all year about everything being cool btw Kawhi and the Spurs.

Oh but now it's a mess? Lol

DPG21920
05-22-2018, 11:14 PM
What's more funny is how Jabari lied all year about everything being cool btw Kawhi and the Spurs.

For sure :lol but that is a different topic lol

spursistan
05-22-2018, 11:31 PM

Dude's twitter timeline right now is nothing but a transparent Uncle Dennis/Impact Sports propaganda :lol..

MoSpur02
05-22-2018, 11:41 PM

This. He was the one saying how everything is cool and that Kawhi was working out hard to comeback in March. Now he's blaming the Spurs for "the mess" their in.

baseline bum
05-22-2018, 11:44 PM

:lmao

MaNu4Tres
05-22-2018, 11:51 PM
This. He was the one saying how everything is cool and that Kawhi was working out hard to comeback in March. Now he's blaming the Spurs for "the mess" their in.

Lol no kidding. He was the white knight of Spurs Twitter.

Pulled a Harvey Dent on they ass.

spursistan
05-22-2018, 11:56 PM
Lol no kidding. He was the white knight of Spurs Twitter.

Pulled a Harvey Dent on they ass.
He was nothing but Uncle Dennis mouthpiece all along..

MaNu4Tres
05-22-2018, 11:59 PM
He was nothing but Uncle Dennis mouthpiece all along..

It was too easy to detect all year. I tried to explain it all the time on twitter.

Biernutz
05-23-2018, 12:02 AM
The Spurs put out a press release today that the real problem with Kawi is that the "fans lost intrest"

BillMc
05-23-2018, 12:14 AM

Lolz this embarrassment of a reporter has gone from taking subtle shots to full blown attack on the organization..What gives? :lol..

Odd to say the least. Wonder what he's really trying to accomplish here.

alpha_HaZE
05-23-2018, 12:57 AM
Didn't he also say that Kawhi talked with PG about joining the Spurs? (last season, I believe.)

tenbeersbold
05-23-2018, 03:59 AM
Gee the most successful sports organization over the last 20 years needs to listen to a clown named Jabari?!?
Spurs are so successful because its a tightly run ship that doesn't tolerate drama from immature millionaires

Othyus Lalanne
05-23-2018, 04:42 AM
So the cheer thing is progressive, jabari is now some alt trump faggot and this confirms Kawhi voted for trump bc tax breaks because ho's don't have loyalty. Kawhi gonna be appearing with Kanye pretty soon saying no one understands him. Dude makes Durant look like a model adult. At least Durant uses social media.

What is adult about using social media?

exstatic
05-23-2018, 06:43 AM
He’s really banking on Kawhi leaving. If Kawhi re-signs, the EN will fire his Windhorst wannabe ass to not lose access to the organization.

MoSpur02
05-23-2018, 06:50 AM
I called him out awhile back on one of these threads. He's from Philly. He wants Kawhi in Philly. Wish he had what it took to come out and admit that. Why hide behind social media. Dude has Twitter fingers. Why not ask these so-called hard hitting questions when Pop or R.C is addressing the media?

JFK
05-23-2018, 07:02 AM

You kidding me? The kid writing for the Alan Shepard middle school newspaper would be an upgrade over McDonald.

sammy
05-23-2018, 08:30 AM

He kisses Kawhi & his families ass! Spurs need to remove his press credentials and throw this loser out! He's biased and spends all his time with Kawhi's family! What an embarrassment!

YGWHI
05-23-2018, 08:31 AM
1-He was saying everything was cool while everything was cool.

Things really changed and got weird after those 9 games, not before. That's why he tweeted about Spurs "alienate" Leonard after that.

2-Do you have a doubt that Kawhi worked hard to return? Because both sides agreed on that. They could agree on one thing during months, the player was working every day to heal and get better.

3-I wouldn't blame the Spurs like Young does. I would blame both sides.

4-Fans should admit that Spurs' old school way, seems a bit inflexible on these days, esp with the new generations.

I always remember David Lee talking about the differences and similarities between Spurs and Warriors. The differences were all about Spurs' rigidity in simple things.

How bad could be for the Spurs adapt to new times? It could be necessary.

YGWHI
05-23-2018, 08:39 AM
I called him out awhile back on one of these threads. He's from Philly. He wants Kawhi in Philly. Wish he had what it took to come out and admit that. Why hide behind social media. Dude has Twitter fingers. Why not ask these so-called hard hitting questions when Pop or R.C is addressing the media?

This isn't about Leonard. Just in case, you should read Jabari Young's articles in Portland, he has always been critical of franchises.

He thinks he's some type of players' voice. He has better access to them than other reporters and players like him.

Did you read his articles about Kyle, DJ, Rudy this season? GREAT reads. He talks about players' life like no one in SA did in previous seasons.

And he was one of the few media guys that asking Pop things he didn't answer.

Other thing we have to admit is he's so different of the "yes, Pop" in SAEN. I love it, they needed other, better angle than Jeff McDonald.

exstatic
05-23-2018, 08:56 AM
1-He was saying everything was cool while everything was cool.

Things really changed and got weird after those 9 games, not before. That's why he tweeted about Spurs "alienate" Leonard after that.

2-Do you have a doubt that Kawhi worked hard to return? Because both sides agreed on that. They could agree on one thing during months, the player was working every day to heal and get better.

3-I wouldn't blame the Spurs like Young does. I would blame both sides.

4-Fans should admit that Spurs' old school way, seems a bit inflexible on these days, esp with the new generations.

I always remember David Lee talking about the differences and similarities between Spurs and Warriors. The differences were all about Spurs' rigidity in simple things.

How bad could be for the Spurs adapt to new times? It could be necessary.

Everything hasn't been cool in a long time. Jabari isn't a truth teller, he's a mouthpiece for 'the group'.

YGWHI
05-23-2018, 09:00 AM
Everything hasn't been cool in a long time. Jabari isn't a truth teller, he's a mouthpiece for 'the group'.

People act here like he only writes about Kawhi.

He has amazing articles about other players in this league, not just Spurs' players.

But also, his articles about Spurs' players and their lives...were the best stories that Spurs' fans read in years.

Jeff McDonald only can dream to write like Young.

exstatic
05-23-2018, 09:11 AM
People act here like he only writes about Kawhi.

He has amazing articles about other players in this league, not just Spurs' players.

But also, his articles about Spurs' players and their lives...were the best stories that Spurs' fans read in years.

Jeff McDonald only can dream to write like Young.

??? I'm not a McDonald fan. The EN hasn't had a legit writer since forever.

YGWHI
05-23-2018, 09:31 AM
??? I'm not a McDonald fan. The EN hasn't had a legit writer since forever.

I'm not saying you're a McDonald fan.

I say Young is more than a reporter empathizing with a player, he has many articles worth reading...But it seems like no one here took the time to read them before talking about his work.

dabom
05-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Jabbar has been trash forever. :lmao

FkLA
05-23-2018, 09:53 AM
There's a lot of money in it for Jabari Windhorst if Kawhi ends up in LA, becomes a huge star and needs a personal reporter, tbh.

rjv
05-23-2018, 10:13 AM
jabari probably pissed that he has no sources inside the organization and it makes him feel like an idiot when other outside reporters have more info on the team he is supposed to be covering. as to the take, it's just stupid to hint that pop or buford have any concern with the dance team at all. he may also want to call out leonard for being such a mute.

dbestpro
05-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Every 10 years or so someone spouts off that its a new era, and then when you look around in more detail you find that history repeats itself.

Dingle Barry
05-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Jibber Jabari

UnWantedTheory
05-23-2018, 12:06 PM
Why is this a big deal? I know I never cared about the SD.

superbigtime
05-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Does he write this crap or is someone translating for him. What rubbish.

Pavlov
05-23-2018, 12:24 PM
Two threads on the Silver Dancers?

lol

Dancelot
05-23-2018, 12:27 PM
He definitely comes snooping here. I’ve never heard anybody refer to the Spurs as “CIA” except on this site.

TheGreatYacht
05-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Still better than Jeff McCuckold.
Agreed. It's not surprising that many of the beta PATFO fluffers relate to that virgin.

Jeff "Let someone else have a turn" McCuckold

TheGreatYacht
05-23-2018, 01:03 PM

My man Jabari.

Dverde
05-23-2018, 01:25 PM
Not a fan. Plenty of people can do his job better.

TheGreatYacht
05-23-2018, 01:28 PM
Not a fan. Plenty of people can do his job better.
Sure. Problem is no one wants to live in San Antonio, much less work for a piss poor newspaper like the Express News.

superbigtime
05-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Every 10 years or so someone spouts off that its a new era, and then when you look around in more detail you find that history repeats itself.

Some rare wisdom on the forum.

TD 21
05-23-2018, 04:38 PM

I said the same a few months ago, but the way you wrote it literally made me :lol.

He’s really banking on Kawhi leaving. If Kawhi re-signs, the EN will fire his Windhorst wannabe ass to not lose access to the organization.

Either that or he has something else lined up, like when he left for the Trail Blazers beat a few years ago. I don't see how he could come back from this. Like spursistan said, he long ago made the leap from objective criticism to sour grapes/axe-grinding. He's also lost all credibility by pretending for months that this was being blown out of proportion only to now concede otherwise.

RD2191
05-23-2018, 05:16 PM
Sure. Problem is no one wants to live in San Antonio, much less work for a piss poor newspaper like the Express News.

:lol truth bomb tbh

spurs10
05-23-2018, 05:52 PM
What mess is he referring too? He has always been the voice of 'all is well' in the past. Also the Spurs have been pretty progressive in all their moves from hiring foreign athletes to hiring the first women coach in the NBA.

SpursDynasty85
05-23-2018, 05:59 PM
What mess is he referring too? He has always been the voice of 'all is well' in the past. Also the Spurs have been pretty progressive in all their moves from hiring foreign athletes to hiring the first women coach in the NBA.

I think he is starting to see the writing on the wall with legitimate articles and in depth sources like the one from Michael Weight and Ramona Shelbourne. In that article it showed a quote from Kawhi defending himself from the media. Maybe its confirmed the team told him to stay in NY? If so it would kind of suck to be on team orders while looking like he is protesting from the team. Which is it? Either he is the one staying away or the team wants him to stay away. I'm still not sure.

Em-City
05-23-2018, 06:01 PM
I said the same a few months ago, but the way you wrote it literally made me :lol.

i thought it was just a HH impersonation

TheDoctor
05-23-2018, 06:14 PM
Odd to say the least. Wonder what he's really trying to accomplish here.

Yeah, totally agree. It's really weird the way he took that or his reasoning.

Russ
05-23-2018, 07:13 PM

You're way too rational.

Don't you get it? The Spurs just don't "feel" cool.

Jabari is probably about as "progressive" as Kanye West.

spurs10
05-23-2018, 08:48 PM
I think he is starting to see the writing on the wall with legitimate articles and in depth sources like the one from Michael Weight and Ramona Shelbourne. In that article it showed a quote from Kawhi defending himself from the media. Maybe its confirmed the team told him to stay in NY? If so it would kind of suck to be on team orders while looking like he is protesting from the team. Which is it? Either he is the one staying away or the team wants him to stay away. I'm still not sure. I think Pop put it best before the horrible news of his wife's passing, 'He's in NYC trying to get healthy.' I also heard Pop saying something along the lines that sitting in the stands might not be the best way to rehab.
:toast

You're way too rational.

Don't you get it? The Spurs just don't "feel" cool.

Jabari is probably about as "progressive" as Kanye West. :lol :toast

ElNono
05-23-2018, 10:03 PM

There might be a slight exaggeration here and there, tbh :lol

DPG21920
05-23-2018, 10:19 PM
I seriously don’t know how Nono does it.

offset formation
05-23-2018, 10:25 PM

Eat shit. Choke. Aspirate. Die.

apalisoc_9
05-23-2018, 11:19 PM

So violent..

tholdren
05-23-2018, 11:22 PM
So violent..

Your avatar is what a wet fart looks like

offset formation
05-24-2018, 05:42 AM
So violent..

Eating shit, and choking on it is not a violent act, moron. It's a solo act. Look up the definition.

Focking your aunt... now that's violent.

Big Empty
05-24-2018, 07:16 AM
Ha “outdated methods”. The winningest organization in the last 20/25 years, yea ok. The biggest mistake this organization may have made is building around Kawhi thinking he was ready to be a leader.

RD2191
05-24-2018, 08:00 AM
Jabari dropping truth nukes

ElNono
05-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Ha “outdated methods”. The winningest organization in the last 20/25 years, yea ok. The biggest mistake this organization may have made is building around Kawhi thinking he was ready to be a leader.

Duncan isn't running the Spurs anymore... 20-25 years ago, Poop and RC were nobodies, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2018, 11:47 AM
Hope you're forced to watch your mother die. Slowly.

offset formation
05-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Hope you're forced to watch your mother die. Slowly.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7b82c38716e70ba142c2643622f3c05d/tenor.gif

Arcadian
05-25-2018, 03:51 PM
I don't understand. Isn't replacing the dance team with a co-ed "hype team" considered a "progressive" change?

ducks
06-20-2018, 07:56 PM
he still at it