PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo showing what ALPHA really is

dfens
05-27-2018, 12:58 PM
this nigga smh :lol

http://global.espn.com/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3510978/cristiano-ronaldo-says-champions-league-should-rename-itself-after-him?src=com

"Who was top scorer again?" he asked reporters. "The Champions League should change its name and call itself the CR7 Champions League... I've won five, top scorer again, I can't be unhappy at that."

lmao all that was left is to add "where that midget at?" :lmao

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2018, 01:12 PM
:lmao

here come the dykes with high cholesterol...

ElNono
05-27-2018, 01:30 PM
smdh, this dude is so insecure...

Bale just won him a Champions League, now he's making everything about himself, how he wants to leave Madrid, etc... such an attention whore...

lefty
05-27-2018, 01:31 PM

here come the dykes with high cholesterol...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-27-2018, 01:46 PM

Bale just won him a Champions League, now he's making everything about himself, how he wants to leave Madrid, etc... such an attention whore...

Ronaldo is having a meltdown - he just saw "bench-warmer" Bale steal his cake once again. I remember Bale also winning against Atletico as well.

Guy is a great player, competitive but super insecure. He needs to constantly check the record to make sure the letter didn't get blurred. LOLLLLL

dfens
05-27-2018, 01:57 PM

nigga please, ALPHA is just stating FACTS :lmao

Ronaldo is having a meltdown - he just saw "bench-warmer" Bale steal his cake once again. I remember Bale also winning against Atletico as well.

Guy is a great player, competitive but super insecure. He needs to constantly check the record to make sure the letter didn't get blurred. LOLLLLL

son he's stating FACTS, he didn't say anything about bale. Also xavi/iniesta/neymar won midget plenty of silverware .. it's a team sport after all. Penaldo just keeping all you niggas honest and points out that he is the true alpha male of football. Can't deny, nigga got the stats, the rangz, the NT rangz on fucking portugal .. legend tbh.

ElNono
05-27-2018, 01:59 PM
Not even hating on the guy... he's been making history in the CL, undeniable, tbh...

He's just such an attention whore, he can't help himself... :lol

ElNono
05-27-2018, 02:02 PM
nigga please, ALPHA is just stating FACTS :lmao

:lol what is a fact? that they should rename the cup on his name? That he's dropping media bombs to attention whore?

Come on son, he just won one of the top trophies in the world, and that's what he's thinking about? lol

I'm not taking anything away from him, tbh... it's a day to celebrate, thank the team, the coaches... show some humility, smh...

Bynumite
05-27-2018, 03:24 PM
3PEATnaldo stated nothing but facts but as expected midgetfan prefers the fake humble approach.

Humility is overrated. If your good and you know it, talk that shit. Make them even more mad.

Bynumite
05-27-2018, 03:33 PM
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/750x445/965782.jpg

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2018, 03:38 PM
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/750x445/965782.jpg

5x
5x
5x
5x
5x

https://xfighterhayabusa.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/spinaroonie.gif?w=450

ElNono
05-27-2018, 06:33 PM
:lol kobestans would know about betas getting carried to the title, tbh...

anyhow, not mad about Rolando, tbh... congrats on #5

http://giant.gfycat.com/UnnaturalImpossibleAnemonecrab.gif

DAF86
05-27-2018, 07:18 PM
lol "Alpha"

True alphas don't go around insecurely selling themselves. True alphas let other people do the talking for them. The problem with Ronaldo is that, no matter what he does, he knows he will never be seen as a better player than Messi. He's the eternal and ultimate Beta.

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Kiss the 5 rings, international trophy, and 6 ballon d'ors

Show me who else has that and I'll show you an ALPHA.

Hoops Czar
05-27-2018, 11:22 PM

Sidenaldo's reaction after Bale's bicycle kick goal.....

https://s1.gifyu.com/images/ORuh.gif (https://gifyu.com/image/xFgh)

dfens
05-28-2018, 12:16 PM
:lol what is a fact? that they should rename the cup on his name? That he's dropping media bombs to attention whore?

Come on son, he just won one of the top trophies in the world, and that's what he's thinking about? lol

I'm not taking anything away from him, tbh... it's a day to celebrate, thank the team, the coaches... show some humility, smh...

son I'm just here for the :lmao. Penaldo is THAT NIGGA tbh :lmao

also, objectively saying this, but there are some mightily upset people in this thread tbh :lol no worry sons the world cup is in 2 weeks, I heard missi will ring so I have high expectations tbh :lol

god bless niggas :toast

DAF86
05-30-2018, 08:24 PM

lol son. All for show. He knows that as soon as he leaves Madrid he become an afterthought. In no other place will he get so many chances to poach. Nor play in such a stacked team with fixed draws and ref help, tbh.

Bynumite
05-30-2018, 08:32 PM
lol son. All for show. He knows that as soon as he leaves Madrid he become an afterthought. In no other place will he get so many chances to poach. Nor play in such a stacked team with fixed draws and ref help, tbh.

You got it confused FAP. It's midget who becomes an average player every time he's not wearing a barca jersey.

Ronaldo already proved his worth on multiple teams and different styles of play. Your boy never did and never will.

DAF86
05-30-2018, 10:33 PM
You got it confused FAP. It's midget who becomes an average player every time he's not wearing a barca jersey.

Ronaldo already proved his worth on multiple teams and different styles of play. Your boy never did and never will.

Get back to me when your boy wins the Golden ball at the most important event, tbh.

apalisoc_9
05-31-2018, 07:24 PM
Get back to me when your boy wins the Golden ball at the most important event, tbh.

Lol Messi didnt deserve that.

It was Atgentina defense or Neur.

DAF86
05-31-2018, 08:19 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

apalisoc_9
05-31-2018, 08:49 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

So Diegoat is the Best Argentine footballer

dfens
06-01-2018, 05:13 PM

derrick rose mvp tbh :lmao
ok smh this is too much, will keep this if world cup goes to shit for midget tho tbhh.

TheGreatYacht
06-03-2018, 02:36 PM

:wow

Darth_Pelican
06-15-2018, 02:48 PM

hater
06-15-2018, 03:24 PM

Canyonero
06-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Nice group stage goals tbh

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2018, 04:44 PM
Nice group stage goals tbh
Those are the only ones your idol knows tbh

Canyonero
06-15-2018, 04:46 PM
Those are the only ones your idol knows tbh

Penaldo too fwiw

hater
06-15-2018, 04:55 PM
Penaldo too fwiw

Speaking too soon man lets see what Messy does tomorrow vs Iceland :lol

Canyonero
06-15-2018, 04:57 PM
Speaking too soon man lets see what Messy does tomorrow vs Iceland :lol

It would still be group stage :lol

hater
06-15-2018, 05:57 PM
It would still be group stage :lol

Yeah but if Messy scores 1 goal vsIceland then :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2018, 10:12 PM
lol remember this years cl where messi dissappeared in that knockout game, then everyone was giving him shit not GOAT, then he goes scores a hat trick against some bottom feeder team his fans come out under the rock claiming his back in goat discussions...

ronaldo has been peeking for the last 3years and doesnt look like his slowing down...

dfens
06-16-2018, 05:17 AM
hattrick vs spain at the world cup smhh sons what a performance god bless.

ElNono
06-16-2018, 07:20 AM
spain at the world cup smhh sons

Agreed, tbh. Spain gonna Spain...

dfens
06-16-2018, 07:29 AM
Agreed, tbh. Spain gonna Spain...

tbh that coach change was :lmao:lmao:lmao
that being said if y'all sons slipping against icyland I'm going retro 40s on you sons :lol if you ain't beating these fishermen by more than 3 I'm revoking your german heritage tbh :lol god bless and let's hope midget saw penaldo yestarday showing him how it's done once more and that he gon man up. Hopes and prayers tbh.

ElNono
06-16-2018, 07:33 AM
tbh that coach change was :lmao:lmao:lmao
that being said if y'all sons slipping against icyland I'm going retro 40s on you sons :lol if you ain't beating these fishermen by more than 3 I'm revoking your german heritage tbh :lol god bless and let's hope midget saw penaldo yestarday showing him how it's done once more and that he gon man up. Hopes and prayers tbh.

totally fair, IMO... Iceland would the 'easy' team in this group for a so-called 'candidate' in this group...

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2018, 08:52 AM
all games are going to be closer than most people think. this is the fucking world cup

ElNono
06-16-2018, 08:54 AM
all games are going to be closer than most people think. this is the fucking world cup

lol son, that's complete bullshit... Brazil and Germany are going to coast a bit, but they're going to curbstomp their way to the 2nd round, tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Iceland may be one of the two or three best defensive teams in the tournament. Argentina still should've gotten 3 points, no excuse, but major props to how well organized Iceland was.

dfens
06-16-2018, 10:27 AM
lol son, that's complete bullshit... Brazil and Germany are going to coast a bit, but they're going to curbstomp their way to the 2nd round, tbh

I'm a bit worried by our team tbh, niggas been coasting too much, also that erdogan shit. I hope Joggi beat these niggas into shape.

dfens
06-16-2018, 10:29 AM
Iceland may be one of the two or three best defensive teams in the tournament. Argentina still should've gotten 3 points, no excuse, but major props to how well organized Iceland was.

sons what ?!!? lol. Meltdown take tbh :cry.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2018, 10:31 AM
sons what ?!!? lol. Meltdown take tbh :cry.

Watch, quote this after the group stage :)

Canyonero
06-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Stronger defense than Magic fwiw

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2018, 11:22 AM

LOL son just watch the games and then let me know...

dfens
06-16-2018, 12:04 PM
Watch, quote this after the group stage :)

maybe they'll have good stats defensively as no team in that group can consistently attack, but saying they have a better defense than germany / france / uruguay / brasil / etc is a reach. They're definitely not even top 5, maybe top 10 on a great day. Consistently though, I'd say easily no.

TheGreatYacht
06-16-2018, 02:50 PM
Mexico curb stomped icyland 3-0 months ago :lmao

Midgetfan has no choice but to hype up euro lottery team :lmao

dfens
06-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Mexico curb stomped icyland 3-0 months ago :lmao

Midgetfan has no choice but to hype up euro lottery team :lmao

icyland does poor in friendlies tbh, especially in heat, so I wouldn't hold that result as representative. I'm also not hyping their trash team. Just keeping it honest.

TheGreatYacht
06-16-2018, 03:06 PM
icyland does poor in friendlies tbh, especially in heat, so I wouldn't hold that result as representative. I'm also not hyping their trash team. Just keeping it honest.
Maybe. The game was held during a night time in March.

You ready for tomorrow? I'll let you know if we have a chance once I see the starting 11. Colombian cocaine sniffing manager has never had used a same starting 11 twice in his tenure :lol

dfens
06-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Maybe. The game was held during a night time in March.

You ready for tomorrow? I'll let you know if we have a chance once I see the starting 11. Colombian cocaine sniffing manager has never had used a same starting 11 twice in his tenure :lol

I'm ready sons, let's get a good game tbh, god bless.

ElNono
06-16-2018, 05:53 PM
:lol I wish Argentina would be Mexico... never expected to win anything, tbh, there's no floor there...

TheGreatYacht
06-16-2018, 10:27 PM
:lol I wish Argentina would be Mexico... never expected to win anything, tbh, there's no floor there...
If Lozano was Argie, he'd be in a top team already. Unfortunately for Mexicans, they gotta work for it. Dutch, Portuguese, Belgium league etc

dfens
06-17-2018, 01:29 AM
If Lozano was Argie, he'd be in a top team already. Unfortunately for Mexicans, they gotta work for it. Dutch, Portuguese, Belgium league etc

sons time to STEP UP tbh :lol
hope we get a clean game without injuries.

dunkman
06-17-2018, 06:16 AM
Messi misses a penalty to win an on paper easy game vs Iceland, while Ronaldo puts a hat-trick vs favorites Spain including a late equalizer. Messi may be a bit more skilled, but Ronaldo has to be considered the better player. That's more apparent by the day. I mean, Madrid has 8 more Champions League titles than Barça, that's more than ever. Messi needs another player to take the pressure off him.

dfens
06-17-2018, 06:24 AM
Messi misses a penalty to win an on paper easy game vs Iceland, while Ronaldo puts a hat-trick vs favorites Spain including a late equalizer. Messi may be a bit more skilled, but Ronaldo has to be considered the better player. That's more apparent by the day. I mean, Madrid has 8 more Champions League titles than Barça, that's more than ever. Messi needs another player to take the pressure off him.

lmao missing a penalty to a gk that was amateur till he was 29 and didn't receive any training till 20. Might as well suit up Diego to take the penaldo tbh..

lefty
06-17-2018, 09:41 AM
Van der Vaart: One day after training, Cristiano took 20 balls and started practicing free kicks but none went in. I took one and it went in and I told him ‘this is the way you should do it.’ Come game day, we won a free kick and Cristiano hanged it top corner and told me,"this is the way I do it."

resistanze
06-17-2018, 11:24 AM
So we have to hear Ronaldo vs Messi dickriding even in the WC too?....fuck

lefty
06-17-2018, 02:15 PM

:lol

ElNono
06-17-2018, 03:27 PM

need better marketing and a shittier economy, tbh, IMVHO

Canyonero
06-17-2018, 03:54 PM
Van der Vaart: One day after training, Cristiano took 20 balls and started practicing free kicks but none went in. I took one and it went in and I told him ‘this is the way you should do it.’ Come game day, we won a free kick and Cristiano hanged it top corner and told me,"this is the way I do it."

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThoseGlassBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Brazil
06-17-2018, 04:24 PM

This gif is hilarious tbh.. a bit old but still hilarious :lol

Darth_Pelican
06-20-2018, 12:00 PM

dfens
06-20-2018, 12:56 PM
I'm a bit worried by our team tbh, niggas been coasting too much, also that erdogan shit. I hope Joggi beat these niggas into shape.

called it tbh.

not much of competition tbh. Penaldo >>> Misty for nt and it's not even close.

:lmao this gif never gets old smh. Nigga too competitive imo .. got the better of him on this gif :lmao

Venti Quattro
06-20-2018, 12:56 PM
Can't even score a penalty against a film director

hater
06-20-2018, 03:22 PM
Question is if the midget choker will actually score a goal this cup

ManuLoco
06-20-2018, 03:31 PM
I will laugh so hard if Ronaldo fails to get out of the group stages yet again.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2018, 03:59 PM
I will laugh so hard if Ronaldo fails to get out of the group stages yet again.
Worried about your own country, loco. Can't even get 3 points against Iceland

apalisoc_9
06-20-2018, 04:10 PM
Next week All Misty fanboys will be iran fans :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Most international goals for a European, ever :worthy:

Portugal, England, Spain, national team. Doesn't matter. He score wherever and whenever he wants. Sorry argies, midget is quitting on his country after next week. Those are the facts.

Canyonero
06-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Most international goals for a European, ever :worthy:

Portugal, England, Spain, national team. Doesn't matter. He score wherever and whenever he wants. Sorry argies, midget is quitting on his country after next week. Those are the facts.

Come on son, show some of dat Latin American brotherhood love :)

hater
06-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Come on son, show some of dat Latin American brotherhood love :)

Messi is a great regular season player but a monumental choker on international level

Im embarrassed he is Latin American tbqh

Its obviously mental for him. He should have rally quit after that penalty miss vs Chile

Roberto Baggio did and Socrates, etc. now hes just embarrasing all of us

ManuLoco
06-20-2018, 05:27 PM
Worried about your own country, loco. Can't even get 3 points against Iceland

We are talkin about Ronaldo being an alpha here, not about Argentina. I think back to back first round exits would definitely unveil once and for all Ronaldo's fagness. And missing that second place against USA and Iran... Lol... Oh, and let's not forget there's no Ramos or Eder this time to save his ass.

Canyonero
06-20-2018, 05:31 PM
No chance Portugal miss the next round tbh. Also if all the big teams (BRA, GER, SPA, FRA) end up on the other side of the bracket, POR could again coast their way to another final.

hater
06-20-2018, 05:38 PM
We are talkin about Ronaldo being an alpha here, not about Argentina. I think back to back first round exits would definitely unveil once and for all Ronaldo's fagness. And missing that second place against USA and Iran... Lol... Oh, and let's not forget there's no Ramos or Eder this time to save his ass.

I dont like the fag myself, Ronaldo that is. He whines way too much but I cant agree that he is an international fag even if he loses next round

He has proven and is proving he is a solid international player and clutch

Im actually not sure anyone besides Messitards would agree with you either

Bynumite
06-20-2018, 06:57 PM
No way Ronaldo rings. Even if he gets out the group stage, every game after that will be like the Euro final vs France. Park the bus and hoping for a small breach.

Basically it will be impossible to pull that off for 4 straight games vs top tier teams.

hater
06-20-2018, 07:48 PM
No way Ronaldo rings. Even if he gets out the group stage, every game after that will be like the Euro final vs France. Park the bus and hoping for a small breach.

Basically it will be impossible to pull that off for 4 straight games vs top tier teams.

I would agree but this year all the top teams are playing shitty. So its all wide open.

I would not be surprised to see a virgin winit all

Portugal is a good virgin

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2018, 11:48 PM
missi fanboys calling out ronaldo wont have ramos or whoever to bail him out

has missi won anything without xavi and iniesta?

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2018, 10:25 AM
I'm not a big fan, but that goat celebration + the goatee is legendary:lol

dfens
06-21-2018, 11:52 AM
No chance Portugal miss the next round tbh. Also if all the big teams (BRA, GER, SPA, FRA) end up on the other side of the bracket, POR could again coast their way to another final.

told y'all sons portugal had an easy bracket tbh. leave the big boys to rip each other pieces while 0-0 penaldoing the icelands of the world.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2018, 12:13 PM
That iran vs Portugal game is gonna be nervy for misty fans :lmao

dunkman
06-22-2018, 06:43 PM
lmao missing a penalty to a gk that was amateur till he was 29 and didn't receive any training till 20. Might as well suit up Diego to take the penaldo tbh..

Fressi fans will find new excuses. La Liga and Copa del Rey will become more important than anything, or something like that . . .

Canyonero
06-22-2018, 06:51 PM
Fressi fans will find new excuses. La Liga and Copa del Rey will become more important than anything, or something like that . . .

Son why is a Canadian rooting for a Spanish team? Is your soccer that shitty tbh?

06-22-2018, 07:36 PM
Son why is a Canadian rooting for a Spanish team? Is your soccer that shitty tbh?
Son this section is choc full of missitards who care more about bartha than their own teams in argentina, you've nary room tbh :lol

Canyonero
06-22-2018, 07:38 PM
Son this section is choc full of missitards who care more about bartha than their own teams in argentina, you've nary room tbh :lol

Fuck them too fwiw

DAF86
06-25-2018, 01:33 PM

Like whom?

DAF86
06-25-2018, 01:35 PM

Portugal won an Eurocup tying everysingle game. If someteam is able to pull flukey shit, it's them. :lol

TheGreatYacht
06-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Portugal won an Eurocup tying everysingle game. If someteam is able to pull flukey shit, it's them. :lol
No one knows flukey and ugly games like Argentina away from the group stage :lol

DAF86
06-25-2018, 02:13 PM
No one knows flukey and ugly games like Argentina away from the group stage :lol

What's that even suppossed to mean? :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
06-25-2018, 02:25 PM
Ronaldo misses a pen and has his teammates deliver again when he can't.

What a luxury

DAF86
06-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Ronaldo misses a pen and has his teammates deliver again when he can't.

What a luxury

Yeah, at this point is pretty clear that, despite whatever Sidenaldo's boys want to sell here, he's provided with a lot more help than Messi.

dfens
06-25-2018, 02:35 PM
Yeah, at this point is pretty clear that, despite whatever Sidenaldo's boys want to sell here, he's provided with a lot more help than Messi.

penaldo is wise and accepts help, he even changed the way he plays to a pure poacher to make room for others.
missi wants full control, plays only with friends (to not hurt feelings :cry) and backstabs coach to take his job :lmao

y'all niggas reaching on penaldo tbh .. nigga is doing everything his team needs.

DAF86
06-25-2018, 02:40 PM
penaldo is wise and accepts help, he even changed the way he plays to a pure poacher to make room for others.
missi wants full control, plays only with friends (to not hurt feelings :cry) and backstabs coach to take his job :lmao

y'all niggas reaching on penaldo tbh .. nigga is doing everything his team needs.

Ronaldo's teammates score from 40 metres away in finals.
Messi's teammates miss point blank chances un finals.

dfens
06-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Ronaldo's teammates score from 40 metres away in finals.
Messi's teammates miss point blank chances un finals.

messi don't let them play :cry:cry

DAF86
06-25-2018, 03:14 PM
messi don't let them play :cry:cry

Don't let them play yet they are in position to score point blank chances. :lol

Canyonero
06-25-2018, 03:15 PM
This nigga just dodged a huge bullet. Another first round exit would have been devastating tbh

Mikeanaro
06-25-2018, 03:19 PM

Then why Mechi has more assists than Reynaldo if he is so selfish?

apalisoc_9
06-25-2018, 06:11 PM

Home run.

The fact that dybala isnt playing just so messi can do whatever he wants :lmao

dfens
06-25-2018, 06:32 PM
Then why Mechi has more assists than Reynaldo if he is so selfish?

in which competition sons? at barcelona ? against rayo vallecano? :lmao nigga *I* would get assists at Barcelona smh.

And lmao pretending this limp nigga don't got help at Argentina with strikers like Aguero/Higuain/Dybala/Icardi .. best strikers in the world nigga, beasting for their clubs, in completely different environments, any sane person would say argentina is stacked as a motherfucker with strikers and yet this nigga Misty can't assist one motherfucking goal at the world cup or in knockout games and Argentina scores like Bolivia. Explain that sons :wow Why all these strikers play as if they are castrated for Argentina smh? If there is a problem with the team (tactics, athmosphere, players not called up) why don't Midget as captain go to the federation or to his coach tbh? Nigga a real-life god down there so he could ask to fuck the president in the ass live and I don't think most would object, so why don't he do it sons?

How does a motherfucking goat end on the last place in a group with fucking icyland?

step up with the :downspin:son.

Out of topic but smh if we'd get ONE of your fucking strikers, ONE, that striker would be golden boot 110%. Just imagine Germany with Icardi instead of Gomez :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow. RANGZZ.

just dropped a load of truthnukes on you misty flatearthers tbh.

Mikeanaro
06-25-2018, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=dfens;9439585]in which competition sons? at barcelona ? against rayo vallecano? :lmao nigga *I* would get assists at Barcelona smh.

And lmao pretending this limp nigga don't got help at Argentina with strikers like Aguero/Higuain/Dybala/Icardi .. best strikers in the world nigga, beasting for their clubs, in completely different environments, any sane person would say argentina is stacked as a motherfucker with strikers and yet this nigga Misty can't assist one motherfucking goal at the world cup or in knockout games and Argentina scores like Bolivia. Explain that sons :wow Why all these strikers play as if they are castrated for Argentina smh? If there is a problem with the team (tactics, athmosphere, players not called up) why don't Midget as captain go to the federation or to his coach tbh? Nigga a real-life god down there so he could ask to fuck the president in the ass live and I don't think most would object, so why don't he do it sons?

How does a motherfucking goat end on the last place in a group with fucking icyland?

step up with the :downspin:son.

Out of topic but smh if we'd get ONE of your fucking strikers, ONE, that striker would be golden boot 110%. Just imagine Germany with Icardi instead of Gomez :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow. RANGZZ.

Theou couldnt score even on an empty field.

Lol you dont watch a lot of football thats why you are naming scrubs that play in Italy which is a below shit league, any mongoloid scores on that vomit country because everyone is so bad they even missed the World Cup, best in the world when Higuain missed goals on every final possible thats 3 and the classification for this WC.
Icardi sucks thats why he plays in Italy in a shitty club, Dybala is a nobody and Aguero cant help that hardware store that has as an ass.
Dimaria is like a blind horse, runs on the left and kicks the ball to nowhere like 90% of the times.

All those guys cant and coulnt run, even to save their lives thats why they have such problems to score, any other team puts 8 guys defending their field and they are so slow nothing happens at all, until they lose the ball the other team attacks and everything is over.
This guys have been 10 years in the NT and they have no conditioning, thats why always everything goes to the toilet.

Also things you dont know, they play like castrated fucks because thats what they are, DiMaria plays in Paris where they won 5 cups before he arrived, Higuain plays in the best team in a shitty league, Aguero always go injured, Icardi eats dick, thats why they play like shit together, until this WC they couldnt even pass the ball.

The problem is huge and it has to do with money, do you know that scrub Biglia? that fuck had a ¨serious¨ spinal injury weeks before this WC so he was not going to make it to the list, also Mascherano who is a geriatric fuck was in doubt because he is old and slow.

What happened? now they went to the WC and they are everywhere in commercials, that means those ads where shot like 2 months ago and companies paid AFA to have guys from the NT, so there is no list, just the guys AFA makes you play because thats what they sell.

So add to that Sampacholi added the worst goalkeeper ever because he is a kirchnerist fuck, when Armani had an incredible season (0 goals in 10 games).

Did you miss whats happening? Iceland, Nigeria, Mexico, Colombia, Japan, Croatia are not what they used to be, they are athletic and play like any other team.
Look what happened to Spain, Germany and Brazil, they are shit any of those teams could kick them out the WC.

As far as Argentina, any team with stamina will kick their fat asses out for good.
They are overrated, Germany won 4 years ago so I cant understand why would you want scrubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFux03Hwrto

diego
06-25-2018, 09:30 PM
so was missing a penalty, nearly getting redcarded and celebrating a tie again alpha?

TDMVPDPOY
06-29-2018, 11:44 AM
madrid just drop his exit buyout from 1b to 140m euros... cant sign with any la liga club and psg .... lol why would he goto psg unless its for the money?

hater
06-29-2018, 12:02 PM
Ronalga shud join the MLS tbqh

He would benthe king and his money would come from endorsements

Do it Mitch

hater
06-29-2018, 12:05 PM
Holy shit :wow

Im a genius, per NYP

A Sports Illustrated report citing multiple sources saying Ronaldo is eyeing a move stateside – with New York a potential landing spot – is actually the third incarnation of the CR7-to-MLS talk. In this one, Ronaldo will reportedly see out his contract at Real Madrid until 2018, then come to MLS on a free transfer.

I should be head of FIFA or someshit tbqh

The CR7 brand would anihilate anything including BIgBallerBrand :lol

Darth_Pelican
06-30-2018, 02:53 PM
OP really is the kiss of death, smh... Single-handedly eliminated Germany & Ronaldo.

DAF86
06-30-2018, 03:42 PM
Ronaldo venturing outside the box and trying to do anything other than poaching. :lol

Bynumite
07-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Friendly reminder that GOATnaldo beat both WC finalists on his way to a Euro ring :wow:worthy:

Bynumite
07-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Ronaldo venturing outside the box and trying to do anything other than poaching. :lol

Still not as bad as midget venturing outside Catalunya :lmao

07-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Still not as bad as midget venturing outside Catalunya :lmao
:lol

FrostKing
09-17-2018, 02:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWz6Ml-xp4o

lefty
09-17-2018, 07:34 AM
That 1st goal was a tap in , just to troll the haters lol

:lol also what was the defender doing ?

pgardn
09-17-2018, 01:33 PM

Head back to the goalkeeper without seeing Ronaldo who was in his field of view. And then he heads it off the post...
The 2nd goal deserved. He made a decisive run early and gave the passer a great angle to get him the ball. Simple, but the way it must be done.

Canyonero
09-17-2018, 01:45 PM

He also missed two easynaldo goals tbh

ElNono
09-18-2018, 01:20 AM

yeah, that's what it was :lol

lefty
09-18-2018, 09:40 AM
yeah, that's what it was :lol

Messi misses penalties and doesn't win with the NT on purpose tbh

Amuseddaysleeper
09-18-2018, 09:54 AM

BS

Messi has to adjust his position on the pitch FAR more than Ronaldo has to accommodate his teammates.

Look how happy bale is now that Ronaldo is gone. The team looks more cohesive without him.

lefty
09-18-2018, 07:43 PM
BS

Messi has to adjust his position on the pitch FAR more than Ronaldo has to accommodate his teammates.

Look how happy bale is now that Ronaldo is gone. The team looks more cohesive without him.

Adjusting to Ronaldo was a no brainer.
He scored so many big goals for us.
Sacrifice was well worth it

Amuseddaysleeper
09-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Adjusting to Ronaldo was a no brainer.
He scored so many big goals for us.
Sacrifice was well worth it

I agree with that. Although I have been impressed with Madrid so far

lefty
09-19-2018, 07:52 AM
I agree with that. Although I have been impressed with Madrid so far
I'm still on the fence.
We are playing well but Lope is weird sometimes.
Like vs Bilbao, Bale was playing well, and Lope took him out.
Wtf

Amuseddaysleeper
09-19-2018, 11:14 AM
I'm still on the fence.
Wtf

That was weird! He also tends to play Kroos as a DM sometimes and no Casemiro (until the second half) which was odd

TDMVPDPOY
09-19-2018, 11:23 AM
in bale i trust...

Jodelo
09-19-2018, 11:25 AM
I'm still on the fence.
Wtf

Bale was pretty bad that game, for me.

lefty
09-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Bale was pretty bad that game, for me.
I mean, considering how we were playing

Jodelo
09-19-2018, 12:15 PM
I mean, considering how we were playing

True, but the logical sub out of the front three that evening. Was hoping for Mariano.

Amuseddaysleeper
09-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Ronaldo :lmao :lmao :lmao

resistanze
09-19-2018, 02:44 PM
Don't even see what the foul was, a swipe @ the dude's face?

Amuseddaysleeper
09-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Don't even see what the foul was, a swipe @ the dude's face?

https://streamja.com/l70Z

As much I love to give Ronaldo a hard time, that card needs to be rescinded. Otherwise it's a 3 match ban for violent conduct which is riduclous

DAF86
09-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Teams not needing sidenaldo to win. Volume 153.

Jodelo
09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
Soft red card, tbh.

Bynumite
09-19-2018, 04:56 PM
Every now and then Ronaldo gets the most retarded cards of any superstar i have ever seen. Like the 2nd yellow for an alleged dive against barca in the supercup last season, when there was contact on the play and now this. It's like these retarded refs go out of their way to take over the fucking game on some Joey Crawford shit.

lefty
09-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Teams not needing sidenaldo to win. Volume 153.

Argentina teams winning a title with Messi, volume ∞

pgardn
09-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Real Alphas cry.

Especially for themselves.

Canyonero
09-21-2018, 12:00 PM
Argentina teams winning a title with Messi, volume ∞

Damn

lefty
09-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Shit, I meant without :lol