PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Help or hurt Labor's legacy?

jermaine
05-27-2018, 07:14 PM
If he loses tonight, which does it do for him?? He has built in excuse if you let all the sportcasters tell it. He didn't have K. Love!! But if he wins, do it enhance his legacy at all? I don't think so, but he'll be put on a high shelf like he's Jordan.

RsxPiimp
05-27-2018, 07:16 PM
nothing is gonna hurt lebron’s legacy st this point tbh. he has cemented himself as either the goat or the second best player of all time. winning the series will only strengthen his case over mike in all honesty.

LkrFan
05-27-2018, 07:28 PM
I think it hurts him tbh. Cs are without its best 2 players. And they still beat the Kang? There will be jokes :lol

Stabula
05-27-2018, 07:41 PM
I think it hurts him tbh. Cs are without its best 2 players. And they still beat the Kang? There will be jokes :lol

Celtics are NOT without their two best players tbh

Clipper Nation
05-27-2018, 07:45 PM

Horford and Tatum are playing, tbh.

Stabula
05-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Lebron is the GOAT whether they win this series or not. I'd put my money on Cavs winning this game tonight though.

LkrFan
05-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Celtics are NOT without their two best players tbh

Name two that are better than Kyrie and Gordon.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Name two that are better than Kyrie and Gordon.

Horford and Tatum are playing, tbh.

K...
05-27-2018, 08:07 PM
lebron the gm goes to an all time low, lebron the plyer is the same

JoeTait75
05-27-2018, 08:29 PM
2016 cemented his legacy. And he's had a great postseason, dragging this corpse of a team as far as he has. Might be his best postseason performance, which is saying something.

LkrFan
05-27-2018, 08:43 PM
:lol

DMC
05-27-2018, 08:45 PM
Labor?

RsxPiimp
05-27-2018, 10:06 PM
Man; what bron did tonight would be equivalent to Jordan beating the 98 pacers without pippen, Rodman and kukoc. amazing stuff

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2018, 10:07 PM
Doesn't make a difference..he wouldn't have been a worse player had he lost this game:lol

K...
05-27-2018, 10:07 PM
now what will hurt bron is getting swept twice in the finals. he better glue his ass cheeks and hope Durant goes emo

StrengthAndHonor
05-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Man; what bron did tonight would be equivalent to Jordan beating the 98 pacers without pippen, Rodman and kukoc. amazing stuff
Non sense, smh...

Clipper Nation
05-27-2018, 10:35 PM

Except this Celtics team is way better than that Reggie Miller-led team full of plumbers.

DMC
05-27-2018, 10:59 PM
Doesn't make a difference..he wouldn't have been a worse player had he lost this game:lol

Winning makes the difference. If Lebron loses to this Celtics team, he's human again. Right now, he's not human.

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2018, 11:04 PM
Winning makes the difference. If Lebron loses to this Celtics team, he's human again. Right now, he's not human.

Ya, these arguments have become annoying to me.. every possession affects a player's legacy and it's a discussion point on First Take:lol

Jordan scored like 67 points or whatever against those Celtics and his team got killed..he was already the best player in the NBA, the only difference was that his teammates were poor..the narrative became that he developed "killer instinct", but what changed was his teammates + much worse competition than the 80s Lakers and Celtics..

LeBron could score 40 in every game like he's been doing, yet still get swept by the Warriors..doesn't make a difference..

DMC
05-27-2018, 11:14 PM
Ya, these arguments have become annoying to me.. every possession affects a player's legacy and it's a discussion point on First Take:lol

Jordan scored like 67 points or whatever against those Celtics and his team got killed..he was already the best player in the NBA, the only difference was that his teammates were poor..the narrative became that he developed "killer instinct", but what changed was his teammates + much worse competition than the 80s Lakers and Celtics..

LeBron could score 40 in every game like he's been doing, yet still get swept by the Warriors..doesn't make a difference..

It's about his entire body of work, not just this series. When he does what he did this year, it adds to his resume. Even doubters have to raise an eyebrow and say "wow.. ok maybe".