PDA

View Full Version : SummerWish list

Maj_G
05-28-2018, 04:54 PM
Spurs will offer the supermax to Kawhi and he will take it.

Spurs make a run for Lebron. My guess, they offer LA and Pau + Draft picks; It keeps the Cavs competitive, while it allows them to add a supermax player next summer when Pau's contract essentially expires. Otherwise, they lose Lebron and get nothing in return.

Spurs sign/extend Rudy, Danny, Kyle

Spurs sign/draft an athletic big that can guard multiple positions and shoot the 3, Keita Bates-Diop or Nerlens Noel, or even someone like Dedmon.

If Tony and Manu want to return for vet's min, bring them back in limited roles.

Keep Derrick White, Davis Bertans, and Hilliard.

DJ/White/Tony
DG/Patty/Manu
KL/Rudy/Bertans
Lebron/Rudy/Kyle
Dedmon/Lebron

AaronY
05-28-2018, 04:57 PM
For Kawhi to stop being a phaggot

Keepin' it real
05-28-2018, 05:02 PM

Stopped reading right there.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg

Maj_G
05-28-2018, 05:04 PM
Stopped reading right there.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg

I guess we will see what happens. But, I never said predictions! It's a wish list, not a prediction thread. If you wouldn't you wish for Kawhi to stay with the team, you are a moron.

BSfromTX
05-28-2018, 05:06 PM
How about kawhi proves he’s healthy, fires his uncle, and takes less than the Supermax so spurs can sign another FA. And get rid of Pau

Spurtacular
05-28-2018, 05:30 PM
How about kawhi proves he’s healthy, fires his uncle, and takes less than the Supermax so spurs can sign another FA. And get rid of Pau

Are Spurs fans of the illusion that top five level players at the zenith of their powers are very prone to doing this?

BSfromTX
05-28-2018, 07:14 PM
Are Spurs fans of the illusion that top five level players at the zenith of their powers are very prone to doing this?

it’s a wish list.

keithington1
05-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Murray/ Mills/ Parker
Green/ White/ Ginobili
Leanord/ Brown Jr. (Rookie)/ Shooter
Gay/ Bertans/ Anderson or stretch 4
Aldridge/ Gasol/ Athletic big

tbdog
05-28-2018, 09:03 PM
Getting Lebron in the trade is probably the easiest option rather than creating 33+mil in cap space. If Green opts in, Spurs can offload Gasol and Green and picks plus perhaps a small piece like unguaranteed contracts to make the figures work. Then use bird rights on Leonard and perhaps Kyle, and I am not sure how Gay will fit as we don't have full bird rights.

Not having Green opt in would require Mills to go and that is the Cavs would want him, which they shouldn't. I would want Mills to stay if Lebron comes though. It would be a very good match to have him off the ball. He is our best shooter at the end of the day and Lebron loves shooters.

This makes me think that Gay and Green will opt out so they can choose their destiny. If they opt in, they are taking a risk that they are getting traded. And I am sure they would get traded to create room for pieces Spurs would want, ie Lebron.

My wish list is that Lebron actually takes the Durant paycut, which is around 26mil per year to join the spurs. A 3 year 90mil contract starting at 26mil. This would make life a lot easier for the Spurs to make things happening. But Lebron did say he will never take a paycut again. At the end of the day, if you want to compete against the warriors, doing what Durant did would be the best way, and that is a small pay cut.

BackHome
05-28-2018, 09:52 PM

Yeah top five players who can’t wipe there ass should not get a Max contract but should be traded. Dude stole 19 million dollars this year so we paid him 1 Million dollars a game. Get the fuck out of here!!

da_suns_fan
05-28-2018, 10:02 PM

Spurs make a run for Lebron. My guess, they offer LA and Pau + Draft picks; It keeps the Cavs competitive, while it allows them to add a supermax player next summer when Pau's contract essentially expires. Otherwise, they lose Lebron and get nothing in return.

Spurs sign/extend Rudy, Danny, Kyle

Spurs sign/draft an athletic big that can guard multiple positions and shoot the 3, Keita Bates-Diop or Nerlens Noel, or even someone like Dedmon.

If Tony and Manu want to return for vet's min, bring them back in limited roles.

Keep Derrick White, Davis Bertans, and Hilliard.

DJ/White/Tony
DG/Patty/Manu
KL/Rudy/Bertans
Lebron/Rudy/Kyle
Dedmon/Lebron

LMFAO.

If the Cavs are gonna do a sign and trade, they would probably want to dump some of their terrible contracts. Not lose Lebron and take back MORE terrible contracts.

alpha_HaZE
05-28-2018, 11:10 PM
LMFAO.

If the Cavs are gonna do a sign and trade, they would probably want to dump some of their terrible contracts. Not lose Lebron and take back MORE terrible contracts.

LA has one of the BEST contracts in the league. You don't find an All-Star, that he can take you the playoff all by himself, at around 20mi a year for the next few yeats. Also, Pau is an 20+ milion expiring contract, that will allow them to pursue a max player next summer, to pair with LA and Kevin Love. Not too bad, esp. if Lebron threatens to opt out and sign with the Spurs.

8FOR!3
05-30-2018, 01:30 PM
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think Jahlil Okafor would be an upgrade on both sides over Joffrey as a backup 5. Also, super Mario.

exstatic
05-30-2018, 01:32 PM
For Kawhi to stop being a phaggot

NameLess Scrub
05-30-2018, 02:01 PM
I don't even know if getting LeBron counts as a wishlist item, given that it is so incredibly unlikely that he will ever play for the Spurs before being washed up and the only purpose the discussion serves is to entertain in the off-season.

Also Kawhi/LeBron without LMa or another 3rd star won't beat the Warriors.

Seventyniner
05-30-2018, 02:17 PM
I don't even know if getting LeBron counts as a wishlist item, given that it is so incredibly unlikely that he will ever play for the Spurs before being washed up and the only purpose the discussion serves is to entertain in the off-season.

Also Kawhi/LeBron without LMa or another 3rd star won't beat the Warriors.

Agree with the second part here. If LeBron really is the one calling the shots, and we have plenty of reason to believe this is the case, he would want Aldridge to stay in SA. You see what the Rockets send to the Clippers for Paul: Beverly and Lou Williams plus a first and salary filler, which is still more than they would get if Paul walked. The Cavs wouldn't really be in a position to say no to a deal involving a first and players that aren't Aldridge if LeBron threatens to walk otherwise.

John B
05-30-2018, 06:08 PM
Murray/Green/Kawhi/LeBron/LMA
White/Mills/Kyle/Gay/Bertans
Parker/Manu/Zhaire Smith/Athletic Big/Milutinov

Trade Pau.

Thats my wishlist however they do it

tholdren
05-30-2018, 07:45 PM
St to get shut down and posters get their geds