PDA

View Full Version : Texas pot legalization cant come soon enough...

CosmicCowboy
05-29-2018, 12:45 PM
Livin large in LA this last week and stopped in at MedMen. Freaking amazing! Never thought it would happen back in my stoner days. Those easypens are the freaking bomb!

boutons_deux
05-29-2018, 12:59 PM
TX just barely has a highly restrcitive med mj recently, which already surprised the fuck out of me.

TX BigAlcohol and Christian Taliban (so many counties in TX still DRY!) will retard if not block legalized mj, like BigAuto blocks Tesla

spurraider21
05-29-2018, 01:00 PM
would be quite the conundrum if alabama voted to legalize it. sessions with have to choose between states rights and his pot crusade

Quadzilla99
05-29-2018, 01:00 PM
Cosmic Cowboy enjoying himself in any way in California.

Never saw that one coming tbh

Bill_Brasky
05-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Those pens are the shit man. So easy and discreet too, plus they get you blazed outta your mind.

CosmicCowboy
05-29-2018, 03:43 PM
Medmen is like the freaking apple store of pot. Amazing!

tlongII
05-29-2018, 06:09 PM
Medmen is like the freaking apple store of pot. Amazing!

It's a lot better here than in Cali.

leemajors
05-29-2018, 09:10 PM
It's a lot better here than in Cali.

It's probably exactly the same. Colorado is fantastic.

pgardn
05-29-2018, 10:01 PM
Pity.

I don’t likes smoke in my lungs and my wife and friend found the eatem treats awful so again I abstain.
I Might be the only person I know who has never tried it. Which is bizarre. I do know in college I would much rather be with the same folks smoking pot vs. drinking. Some of those idiots just got violent when drunk and I never knew when the fighting was gonna start with some other random people in the bar or even dorm. Ridiculous... Same folks very chill with the weed.

CosmicCowboy
05-29-2018, 10:44 PM
The dose pens (vapor) rock. No stinky fingers, no aftertaste.

pgardn
05-29-2018, 11:19 PM
The dose pens (vapor) rock. No stinky fingers, no aftertaste.

We were not privy to this method while in Colorado.
What? it’s the vaping of pot? No one showed us this.

Chris
05-29-2018, 11:22 PM
my wife and friend

Cuck confirmed.

pgardn
05-29-2018, 11:31 PM
Cuck confirmed.

Cool.
Chris is gonna go Spurter-Reck fascinated on me.
My friend is married and his wife was smoking it like a chimney.
But do go ahead Chris. I wanna see this CHRISTIAN dive in. Do it Chris!

clambake
05-29-2018, 11:33 PM

he just visited something. he's in texas.....to the bitter end.

a little slack would be appropriate. he just went to adult disneyland.

CosmicCowboy
05-30-2018, 06:12 AM
Lol. Nope I knew about vape pens and pot just didnt realize how sophisticated they had gotten. Grab a 1/10 to take the edge off and sleep or a 10/0 to buzz, and the preloaded ones were a lot smaller than the giant vape cigs. Yeah it was disneyland and yeah Texas should legalize.

pgardn
05-30-2018, 07:39 AM
Lol. Nope I knew about vape pens and pot just didnt realize how sophisticated they had gotten. Grab a 1/10 to take the edge off and sleep or a 10/0 to buzz, and the preloaded ones were a lot smaller than the giant vape cigs. Yeah it was disneyland and yeah Texas should legalize.

I got no problem with it at all especially if it is regulated and safe. I just don’t like to have drugs enter my lungs thru my nice pink capillaries in my alveoli. Especially when the drug is mixed with all sorts of combustion bi-products. I love exercising too much. Exercising leads to sustained ability to ski and kayak all day. Nuff said.