PDA

View Full Version : Joy Reid Once Questioned the official 9/11 narrative

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 12:38 AM
But it's okay cos she apparently no longer questions the government's story. So, her job in the media is safe. After all, she kissed Hero John's ring.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/joy-reid-promoted-infamous-911-conspiracy-documentary?utm_term=.qka38qjlq#.nomJVmQAm

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Do you question the official 9/11 narrative, derp?

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 12:49 AM

Let's stick to the subject matter. Joy Reid apparently doesn't now that she's went from poor blogger to rich commentary host.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Let's stick to the subject matter. Joy Reid apparently doesn't now that she's went from poor blogger to rich commentary host.Dodge #1.

The subject is the official 9/11 narrative.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Dodge #1.

The subject is the official 9/11 narrative.

You gonna show us you can count after showing us your ABC's earlier?

:rollin

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:01 AM
You gonna show us you can count after showing us your ABC's earlier?

:rollinYou gonna answer?

Dodge #2.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 02:08 AM
You gonna answer?

Dodge #2.

Butt posting / tantrum mode activated.

Ah, who we kidding? This is the standard template for you. :lol

DMX7
06-03-2018, 02:14 AM
The "LOL" emoticon isn't making you look any less beat. Sorry, but it actually doesn't work that way.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:16 AM
Butt posting / tantrum mode activated.

Ah, who we kidding? This is the standard template for you. :lolDodge #3.

All I did was ask you a simple question.

You may continue your meltdown. It's just so easy.

Winehole23
06-03-2018, 10:35 AM
But it's okay cos she apparently no longer questions the government's story. So, her job in the media is safe. After all, she kissed Hero John's ring.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/joy-reid-promoted-infamous-911-conspiracy-documentary?utm_term=.qka38qjlq#.nomJVmQAmCarrying water for the establishment is a time honored career path.

Flexibility related to belief, ideology and morality is usually more of strength than a liability in business and politics. It bears a strong resemblance to hypocrisy, but it also signals to bosses and political chieftains that one is willing to contravene approved ideology and morality for the sake of a greater mission. In essence, it's a form of self-preservation: submission to collective prerogative.

Joy Reid screwed up with her preposterous claim that her blog was hacked; had she come clean and said she was sorry, most people would have forgiven her and moved on.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Carrying water for the establishment is a time honored career path.

Flexibility related to belief, ideology and morality is usually more of strength than a liability in business and politics. It bears a strong resemblance to hypocrisy, but it also signals to bosses and political chieftains that one is willing to contravene approved ideology and morality for the sake of a greater mission. In essence, it's a form of self-preservation: submission to collective prerogative.

Joy Reid screwed up with her preposterous claim that her blog was hacked; had she come clean and said she was sorry, most people would have forgiven her and moved on.

Well said. But cogs don't exist in Chump Land. His pre-approved outlets are unwavering purveyors of truth. :lol

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Well said. But cogs don't exist in Chump Land. His pre-approved outlets all purveyors of truth. :lolDo you question the official 9/11 narrative, derp?

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 02:32 PM

That's not the scope of the thread. Why do you think Joy changed her story?

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:35 PM
That's not the scope of the thread.What a prissy little coward you are.

Why do you think Joy changed her story?Dunno for sure. Either she got more informed or just changes her opinions with her job. It's not like I watch her show.

Go ahead and give your great insights since this is so important to you but no so important you would actually have an opinion about the official 9/11 narrative.

lol

Winehole23
06-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Well said. But cogs don't exist in Chump Land. His pre-approved outlets are unwavering purveyors of truth. :lolI doubt he thinks so. What are your pre-approved outlets?

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 02:49 PM
I doubt he thinks so. What are your pre-approved outlets?

What are yours?

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:51 PM
What are yours?Dodge #1.

lol

Winehole23
06-03-2018, 03:10 PM
What are yours?apart from Yves Smith, my media sources aren't pre-cleared.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 03:13 PM
apart from Yves Smith, my media sources aren't pre-cleared.

Nor are mine. Even honorable persons can have blind spots. But this isn't really what I was getting at. There are people on here who take majority MSM reports as their gospel. Chump is one of them.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Nor are mine. Even honorable persons can have blind spots. But this isn't really what I was getting at. There are people on here who take majority MSM reports as their gospel. Chump is one of them.:lol no

What are your pre-approved outlets?

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 08:29 PM
:lol no

What are your pre-approved outlets?

:lol yes

They might as well be writing in stone.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 08:33 PM

They might as well be writing in stone.:lol no.

But you keep trying.

What are your most reliable outlets?

Go ahead and tell us all.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 08:39 PM
:lol no.

But you keep trying.

What are your most reliable outlets?

Go ahead and tell us all.

I didn't come here to endorse media outlets. Sorry.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 08:45 PM
I didn't come here to endorse media outlets. Sorry.:lmao

You're totally snakebit.

You're here to trash other people's choices in media outlets but you raise det white flag as soon as you are simply asked about yours.

I've never seen anyone so terrified here.

lol

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 08:47 PM
:lmao

You're totally snakebit.

You're here to trash other people's choices in media outlets but you raise det white flag as soon as you are simply asked about yours.

I've never seen anyone so terrified here.

lol

You want to get lost in the weeds and now you're crying. Par.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 08:48 PM
You want to get lost in the weeds and now you're crying. Par.:lmao you're the one complaining about people's choice in media outlets.

They're your weeds.

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 08:49 PM
:lmao you're the one complaining about people's choice in media outlets.

They're your weeds.

What choice in media outlet have I complained about?

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 08:50 PM
What choice in media outlet have I complained about?

Well said. But cogs don't exist in Chump Land. His pre-approved outlets are unwavering purveyors of truth. :lol

Nor are mine. Even honorable persons can have blind spots. But this isn't really what I was getting at. There are people on here who take majority MSM reports as their gospel. Chump is one of them.

They might as well be writing in stone.:lmao

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Posting a bunch of random quotes isn't gonna save you. You made another false claim, didn't you?

:rollin

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Posting a bunch of random quotes isn't gonna save you. You made another false claim, didn't you?

:rollinNot random at all.

You asked a question and you got an answer.

Now you want to pretend you never said any of it.

lol

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Not random at all.

You asked a question and you got an answer.

Now you want to pretend you never said any of it.

lol

Name the media outlet I complained about or admit you made a false claim.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Name the media outlet I complained about or admit you made a false claim.You complained about my choices in media outlets. You didn't have to name any specific one to do that.

Don't try to squirm out of it now.

You ranted about it in multiple posts and tried to deny it.

Why?

Oh, that's right -- I scared you shitless with yet another simple question.

lol