PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton: Media Was Friendlier To Obama Because They Liked Having African-America

ducks
06-03-2018, 09:31 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-clinton-media-friendlier-obama-223722329.html

ducks
06-03-2018, 09:32 PM
What a racist statement

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 09:38 PM
:corn:

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:07 PM
The group that pushes forward Candace Owen, Diamond and Silk, and Sheriff David Clarke as deep thinking intellectuals because they identify as Republicans is offended that a supposedly undeserved black politician is being boosted forward

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Derr, the media loved BHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nyaNOA6FWI

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:08 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TqXmie8fKfk/maxresdefault.jpg

/thread

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:12 PM
The group that pushes forward Candace Owen, Diamond and Silk, and Sheriff David Clarke as deep thinking intellectuals because they identify as Republicans is offended that a supposedly undeserved black politician is being boosted forward

Who started a thread about Candace Owens?

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Who started a thread about Candace Owens?
I did one on here, why?

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Candace Owens is pretty big right now in conservative circles and twitter and such so not like no one but me talks about her or something. dont get the point here

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:15 PM
I did one on here, why?

You seem to be the only one here “pushing” Candace Owens.

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Candace Owens is pretty big right now in conservative circles and twitter and such so not like no one but me talks about her or something. dont get the point here

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Is she retarded Aaron? You seem particularly focused on her lately.

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:19 PM
You wanna talk about affirmative action lol talk about the retards who get microphones and segments on Fox because they're black conservatives

George Will got fired from Fox News and lost his job to Diamond and Silk :lmao I mean we're talking about a qualified person losing their job and getting a spot taken by a black due to their skin color. Lmao Pulitzer prize winner loses his spot and gets replaced by two ladies who set the black race 500 years every time they open their mouth

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Is she retarded Aaron? You seem particularly focused on her lately.
She is tbh but because she's black republicans are very kind to her generally. Sad to see such media bias! Sad!

Spurtacular
06-03-2018, 10:22 PM

That's your own spin, bruh

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:23 PM
She is tbh but because she's black republicans are very kind to her generally. Sad to see such media bias! Sad!

Black conservatives are horrible humans, amiright?

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:25 PM
You wanna talk about affirmative action lol talk about the retards who get microphones and segments on Fox because they're black conservatives

George Will got fired from Fox News and lost his job to Diamond and Silk :lmao I mean we're talking about a qualified person losing their job and getting a spot taken by a black due to their skin color. Lmao Pulitzer prize winner loses his spot and gets replaced by two ladies who set the black race 500 years every time they open their mouth

They literally set their race back 500 years every time they open their mouths. Wtf?

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Black conservatives are horrible humans, amiright?
Lol who said that?!?!

I follow some black conservatives on twitter who I like. Like this guy: https://twitter.com/NevilleD35/with_replies A lot of people I follow and like on twitter are conservative. Tom Nichols, Seth Mandel, Comfortably Smug, etc

The funniest part of that black plantation thread I started was that you couldnt see any other way to talk to blacks to make them conservatives than to tell them they had the mindset of a slave. Tbh I first noticed how stupid that was when black conservatives pointed it out on twitter like the ones I linked in that thread

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Lol who said that?!?!

I follow some black conservatives on twitter who I like. Like this guy: https://twitter.com/NevilleD35/with_replies A lot of people I follow and like on twitter are conservative. Tom Nichols, Seth Mandel, Comfortably Smug, etc

The funniest part of that black plantation thread I started was that you couldnt see any other way to talk to blacks to make them conservatives than to tell them they had the mindset of a slave. Tbh I first noticed how stupid that was when black conservatives pointed it out on twitter like the ones I linked in that thread

It’s not my job to “make” blacks conservatives. If they like the “results” they keep getting from Democrats, they should keep voting for them.

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:36 PM
They literally set their race back 500 years every time they open their mouths. Wtf?
Well that was an exaggeration but the idea that they represent the best you can find to appear on TV and represent conservative blacks views on Trump is very embarrassing. All the black conservatives I follow shit on them all the time as embarrassing to their cause.

What is your opinion of them?

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Well that was an exaggeration but the idea that they represent the best you can find to appear on TV and represent conservative blacks views on Trump is very embarrassing. All the black conservatives I follow shit on them all the time as embarrassing to their cause.

What is your opinion of them?

They are two black women expressing themselves. You don’t like their opinions.

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:40 PM
They are two black women expressing themselves. You don’t like their opinions.
Are they expressing themselves intelligently?

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Lol please say they're intelligent then shit on Liberal media for disproportionately boosting black liberals

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Are they expressing themselves intelligently?

I haven’t listened to them nearly as much as you have. Why are they so important to you?

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:50 PM
I haven’t listened to them nearly as much as you have. Why are they so important to you?
I maybe mentioned them once before this. Point is they get a big boost like David Clarke, Candace Owens, because they are black and spout conservative views. Do you not see this or you just won't admit it?

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:53 PM
I maybe mentioned them once before this. Point is they get a big boost like David Clarke, Candace Owens, because they are black and spout conservative views. Do you not see this or you just won't admit it?

They should be silenced, amiright?

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHWRpsMEmk

AaronY
06-03-2018, 10:57 PM
They should be silenced, amiright?
I'm saying get intelligent ones dodo. Is Thomas Sowell still around get him. Get that Robert George guy I follow on twitter. Please tell me you prefer Thomas Sowell over Diamond and SIlk.

Talk about soft bigotry of low expectations if you think Diamond and Silk and Sheriff Clarke is the best the black community can do

monosylab1k
06-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Another subject Darrin really doesn’t care about

AaronY
06-03-2018, 11:03 PM
I repeat Diamond and Silk testified before Congress and were hired by Fox News meanwhile Pulitzer Prize winner George Will was fired by Fox News.

DarrinS
06-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Another subject Darrin really doesn’t care about

Hogg avatar so scary. :lmao

monosylab1k
06-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Hogg avatar so scary. :lmao

Triggered by a teenager :lmao

Spurminator
06-03-2018, 11:14 PM

George Will got fired from Fox News and lost his job to Diamond and Silk :lmao

:lol

Blake
06-03-2018, 11:55 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-clinton-media-friendlier-obama-223722329.html

Pretty odd statement from Bill. I thought he was smarter than that.

Pavlov
06-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Another subject Darrin really doesn’t care aboutWhat can he say?

Dude gets excited by the blacks.

boutons_deux
06-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Pretty odd statement from Bill. I thought he was smarter than that.

yep, dumb, maybe he's lost in his own like like a lot of old people, the "I can think it, therefore it is"

Media was "more friendly" to Obama than Trash because he wasn't a lying, pussy grabbing, racist, criminal, Manchurian Candidate, mentally ill, press-trashing, govt-trashing, authoritian, stupid, ignorant piece of shit

hater
06-04-2018, 11:59 AM
:wow :wow