PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton Suggests Trump Would Already Face Impeachment If He Were A Democrat

Mikeanaro
06-03-2018, 11:04 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-clinton-suggests-trump-already-230314115.html

“I think [news outlets] have tried by and large to cover this investigation based on the facts,” Clinton said. “I think if the roles were reversed ― now, this is me just talking, but it’s based on my experience ― I think if it were a Democratic president, and these facts were present, most people I know in Washington believe impeachment hearings would have begun already.”

All crap, now the comments section is great.

Thank you, Blue Dress Bill.

How Much Do Cigars Cost?

CLINTON - AN EXPERT ON IMPEACHMENT.

Impeached for what Bill?

The Clinton's are the "First Family" of the NWO.

Are you telling us the truth again Bill?

for what?

He should know! The Senate saved his gluteus maximus!

Close, but no cigar.

The comedy hits just keep on coming ....

The Clintons have been Bonnie and Clyde for like 40 years.

Impeachment for what? lowering taxes and creating jobs?

I believe William Jefferson Clinton's veracity has been impeached and he lost his license to practice law as a result. He has no integrity.

Blake
06-03-2018, 11:57 PM
They said gluteus maximus! Hilarious!

AaronY
06-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Yahoo comments getting their own threads is peak ST political forum

Mikeanaro
06-04-2018, 12:42 AM
They said gluteus maximus! Hilarious!

I believe William Jefferson Clinton's veracity has been impeached and he lost his license to practice law as a result. He has no integrity.

:lmao

AaronY
06-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Is that another Yahoo comment?

Because if so you should start a thread for it

Pavlov
06-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Dude doesn't even live here.

Reck
06-04-2018, 01:36 AM
You dont say.

Republicans were already planning on impeaching Hillary if she had won. :lol

Senior Republican lawmakers are openly discussing the prospect of impeaching Hillary Clinton should she win the presidency, a stark indication that partisan warfare over her tenure as secretary of state will not end on Election Day.

Chairmen of two congressional committees said in media interviews this week they believe Clinton committed impeachable offenses in setting up and using a private email server for official State Department business.

And a third senior Republican, the chairman of a House Judiciary subcommittee, told The Washington Post he is personally convinced Clinton should be impeached for influence peddling involving her family foundation. He favors further congressional investigation into that matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/03/no-honeymoon-for-hillary-congressional-republicans-openly-discussing-impeachment/?utm_term=.49b08b9c0cdc

:lmao

Mikeanaro
06-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Because she is really corrupt, do you pretend to hide the sun with one finger?

Chris
06-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Please. He would have got the HQ Special.

benefactor
06-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Not sure if he would have already been impeached, but red team would be been doing the exact same thing blue team is doing. They would also be chasing him around with the Bible and crying :cry muh morality :cry like they did Clinton.

LkrFan
06-04-2018, 07:47 AM
David Dennison thinks he's a Kang:

:rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin

boutons_deux
06-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Not sure if he would have already been impeached, but red team would be been doing the exact same thing blue team is doing. They would also be chasing him around with the Bible and crying :cry muh morality :cry like they did Clinton.

the blue team? are not the ones investigating Trash, and the ones who want to are blocke by Repug committee heads/majorities.

blue team doing what to Trash?

Reck
06-04-2018, 07:54 AM
David Dennison thinks he's a Kang:

:rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin

Well you know what happens to king pretenders, they get dunked on like Delonte did Lebron's mom.

LkrFan
06-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Well you know what happens to king pretenders, they get dunked on like Delonte did Lebron's mom.

:lol

hater
06-04-2018, 11:58 AM
:wow

hater
06-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Please. He would have got the HQ Special.