PDA

View Full Version : White (black) kids

sickdsm
06-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Just read a story about Woah Vicky.

And Lil Tay.

I of course had never heard on either.

People pretending to be black seems to be pretty popular. I don't mean like a Vanilla Ice or Eminem but like actually pretending there skin is black.

How the fuck are these idiots (cash me ousside, Kreyshawn, etc) monopolizing on this? How does one get money for being an underaged idiot? It seems as though a white girl pretending to be a bad black bitch is a hugely successful racket.

AaronY
06-04-2018, 11:28 PM
I actually the wiggerism has been dying down since the MAGA its okay to be white nonsense came around tbh which is like the one good thing to come out of it. Maybe its my imagination I dunno

Avante
06-04-2018, 11:33 PM
That might work until they have to do something black. No white can pretend to be a 230 pounder with 4.4 speed. A 6-4 cat with 4.4 speed. A cornerback, a sub10.00 sprinter, a lone guitarist moanin' them blues, a Pip.

AaronY
06-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Maybe its just that I'm older now and don't hang out with high school/college age kids anymore tho

Spurtacular
06-04-2018, 11:38 PM
That might work until they have to do something black. No white can pretend to be a 230 pounder with 4.4 speed. A 6-4 cat with 4.4 speed. A cornerback, a sub10.00 sprinter, a lone guitarist moanin' them blues, a Pip.

This is almost akin to comparing black street kids to privileged Jewish violinists. You're nowhere near the mean.

sickdsm
06-04-2018, 11:55 PM

Specifically mentioned all females and you went the NFL route......

Winehole23
06-05-2018, 12:06 AM
It seems as though a white girl pretending to be a bad black bitch is a hugely successful racket.Yep.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-exlarge-169.jpg (https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/index.html)

Maybe not...

Avante
06-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Specifically mentioned all females and you went the NFL route......

Hmmmm?

****People***** pretending to be black seems to be pretty popular. I don't mean like a ****Vanilla Ice or Eminem**** but like actually pretending there skin is black.

Avante
06-05-2018, 12:27 AM
A guy once told me....

Just because someones skin is black doesn't make them faster.

Hahahahaha~~~~

AaronY
06-05-2018, 02:16 AM
A guy once told me....

Just because someones skin is black doesn't make them faster.

Hahahahaha~~~~

thats a really good story man

benefactor
06-05-2018, 07:46 AM
I actually the wiggerism has been dying down since the MAGA its okay to be white nonsense came around tbh which is like the one good thing to come out of it. Maybe its my imagination I dunno
The Wigger Movement hit it's peak in the 90's when the east and west coast gangsta rap scenes exploded onto the mainstream. It bled some into the 2000's but it really started to grind to a halt when Obama got elected and white people were forced to take a side against the black president. Since MAGA, white SJW's have taken up the torch for the wiggers in support for black people via BLM tbh. In short, there are still a lot of white people on the black team but the rules have just changed.

Trill Clinton
06-05-2018, 08:04 AM
It's always been beneficial for white people to act in black face. This new social age has ushered in an era of non blacks taking the worst parts of black culture and monetizing it. It's pretty sad but it's making them rich overnight. For some reason we love to see little Becky and Travis act like a got dayum hoodrat.

But once they fall off or people get tired of them, they can always fall back to being white or in lil Tay's case, Asian and claim ignorance and youth and go on to live a fairly normal, much more financially stable life thanks to the exploitation.

monosylab1k
06-05-2018, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cv90tFOUlY

monosylab1k
06-05-2018, 09:44 AM
btw you have to be legally retarded to think Lil Tay is genuine. She’s clearly an act.

DMC
06-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Why does it matter? If they can pretend to be a different gender and society expects you to play along, why not do the same with race and age if you so choose?

Guys pretend to be girls, squat and piss in the women's restroom, never go through child birth or deal with most things women have had to deal with but want the social benefits of being female. Same with race - never dealt with racism against them but want the social benefit of being considered that race.

The trendy thing now is to find a social cheat code. Likely stems from low self esteem.