PDA

View Full Version : targeted sanctions on the Trump Organization

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 12:30 PM
That is an interesting idea. Hit Crooked Donny where it matters.

America’s allies should respond to steel tariffs with targeted sanctions on the Trump Organization
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/5/17422492/sanction-trump-organization

I guess that would make the vulnerabilities of the current presidents corruption rather crystal clear.

ducks
06-05-2018, 12:34 PM
yeah very instersting they want to start a trade war DO IT

amazing they can tax 25-40 percent and call it a tax not a tariff but USA does and that is not fair

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
other targeting already active

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272551&page=13&p=9411147&viewfull=1#post9411147

Pavlov
06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
yeah very instersting they want to start a trade war DO IT

amazing they can tax 25-40 percent and call it a tax not a tariff but USA does and that is not fairDennison started the trade war.

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 12:39 PM
" it’s simply not clear whether Trump cares about the welfare of American citizens "

not clear? WTF :lol

eg, Fed support for black lung in coal miners is getting cut to reduce the oligarchy-tax-cut deficit

ducks
06-05-2018, 12:43 PM
" it’s simply not clear whether Trump cares about the welfare of American citizens "

not clear? WTF :lol

eg, Fed support for black lung in coal miners is getting cut to reduce the oligarchy-tax-cut deficit

we know the democrats care more for m13 and illegals then usa citizens

ducks
06-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Dennison started the trade war.

no he stated he was going to make trade fair
people voted him in and he is doing what he said

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 12:46 PM
people voted him in and he is doing what he said

Trash's gratuitous trade war, given time, will kill 100Ks of US jobs

Pavlov
06-05-2018, 12:51 PM
people voted him in and he is doing what he saidBy starting a trade war.

ducks
06-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Trash's gratuitous trade war, given time, will kill 100Ks of US jobs

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 01:01 PM
the Trash "brand" started deteriorating, esp the hotel occupancy, right after he was elected, in Nov '17

Is this the beginning of the end of Trump's real estate empire?

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 01:02 PM
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Trump has changed US foreign policy on at least 3 separate occasions based on some country/entity giving him or his family money or favors.

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 01:05 PM
the Trash "brand" started deteriorating, esp the hotel occupancy, right after he was elected, in Nov '17

Is this the beginning of the end of Trump's real estate empire?

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

And Ivanka's sweat shop luxury goods have taken a serious hit, either stores dropping them or buyers boycotting them. But the Chinese just gave her about 20 new trademarks.

ducks
06-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Trump has changed US foreign policy on at least 3 separate occasions based on some country/entity giving him or his family money or favors.

Other presidents did more if he did

ducks
06-05-2018, 01:34 PM
we know the democrats care more for m13 and illegals then usa citizens

We know democracts fought against tax cuts to help America

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2018, 01:34 PM

America’s allies should respond to steel tariffs with targeted sanctions on the Trump Organization
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/5/17422492/sanction-trump-organization

I guess that would make the vulnerabilities of the current presidents corruption rather crystal clear.

won't do shit, he could just use his power to make up the difference with American money

clambake
06-05-2018, 01:52 PM
ducks is ready to bare arms for trump.

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Other presidents did more if he did

Bullshit.

Other presidents put their financial assets in blind trusts. Trump is the ONLY president not to do so, and the ONLY president to try hiding all his illegal shit by not releasing his taxes.

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 01:56 PM
We know democracts fought against tax cuts to help America

Those tax cuts didn't help America. They ballooned the debt.

We are now borrowing money from China to give to the rich. Way to go, dumbass.

ducks
06-05-2018, 01:56 PM
how much did Clintons have in their banks before president and after
how much did Clinton foundation get from other countries while in their presidency

ducks
06-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Those tax cuts didn't help America. They ballooned the debt.

We are now borrowing money from China to give to the rich. Way to go, dumbass.

china should be forced to wipe debt free if they do not want tarrifs

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 01:59 PM
how much did Clintons have in their banks before president and after
how much did Clinton foundation get from other countries while in their presidency

How much is the Trump Organization going to sell out the country now, dumbass?

Clinton organization was a non-profit, that spent almost 90% of its funds on the actual charity work, and the rest was administrative costs. saying they are the same marks you as a special kind of stupid.

If your defense is "Clintons did it too", that means admitting Trump is doing something shitty.

Is Trump doing something shitty?

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 01:59 PM
china should be forced to wipe debt free if they do not want tarrifs

No they shouldn't. That debt forms the basis of asset pages for companies around the world.

This may be the single dumbest thing you have ever posted. WOW.

ducks
06-05-2018, 02:00 PM
How much is the Trump Organization going to sell out the country now, dumbass?

Clinton organization was a non-profit, that spent almost 90% of its funds on the actual charity work, and the rest was administrative costs. saying they are the same marks you as a special kind of stupid.

If your defense is "Clintons did it too", that means admitting Trump is doing something shitty.

non profit my ass
Clintons making millions of being public servants
was dead broke before office

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 02:00 PM
non profit my ass
Clintons making millions of being public servants
was dead broke before office

ducks
06-05-2018, 02:01 PM
No they won't.

This may be the single dumbest thing you have ever posted. WOW.

yes because randomguy is the brightest smartest most knowledgable person in the whole world
except he wants to ban all guns because guns are bad!

ducks
06-05-2018, 02:01 PM

all do it to a point!

ducks
06-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Trump to Meet Trade Advisers Over $70 Billion China Offer

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 02:34 PM

Nah, we should cut all countries off until we get our shit right. Fuck the rest of the world.

Chris
06-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Can you imagine rooting against America because DRUMPF? Liberal and Democrats are sore losers and the butt hurt is eternal.

Mikeanaro
06-05-2018, 02:58 PM
BECAUSE HE HERD MUM FIELENZ!!!!

http://www.fury.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CRYING-COVER.jpg

spurraider21
06-05-2018, 03:19 PM
happens all the time tbh...

http://ift.tt/V3vnuW

http://ift.tt/1rM35k9

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Can you imagine rooting against America because DRUMPF? Liberal and Democrats are sore losers and the butt hurt is eternal.

You do understand the OP is about hurting Trump financially, directly, right?

boutons_deux
06-05-2018, 03:38 PM
You do understand the OP is about hurting Trump financially, directly, right?

Trash loves supporters like Chris who effectively believe, as autocratic egomaniac Trash himself does, "Trash equals America, America equals Trash"

Blake
06-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Nah, we should cut all countries off until we get our shit right. Fuck the rest of the world.

You're so stupid

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 04:59 PM
You're so stupid

man you're really not making a case for me to not shit on you daily. go cry in a corner baby.

Blake
06-05-2018, 05:00 PM
man you're really not making a case for me to not shit on you daily. go cry in a corner baby.

You can do what you want, dumbass. It won't make your views on America vs the world any less retarded.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:00 PM
BECAUSE HE HERD MUM FIELENZ!!!!

http://www.fury.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CRYING-COVER.jpg

happens all the time tbh...

http://ift.tt/V3vnuW

http://ift.tt/1rM35k9

all these people are mentally ill and huge pussies. wtf cries over presidential candidates? we need to toughen up across all party lines.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:01 PM
You can do what you want, dumbass. It won't make your views on America vs the world any less retarded.

my view is that we've been taken advantage of for way too long. let's see the rest of the world survive without us. fuck the rest of the world!

Blake
06-05-2018, 05:06 PM
my view is that we've been taken advantage of for way too long. let's see the rest of the world survive without us. fuck the rest of the world!

Damn you're so stupid.

Chris
06-05-2018, 05:06 PM

Trump 2020

Get out and vote tbh we need all hands on deck.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Damn you're so stupid.

i'm dumb but.... what are you exactly?

Blake
06-05-2018, 05:11 PM
i'm dumb but.... what are you exactly?

Smarter than you. You're incredibly stupid.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Smarter than you. You're incredibly stupid.

the self proclaimed smart man wasn't smart in the past so what makes you so smart now blake? you're the epitome of the left. inflated ego's, entitlement, judgemental, and a complete douche. thanks for clarifying your complex.

Blake
06-05-2018, 05:21 PM
the self proclaimed smart man wasn't smart in the past so what makes you so smart now blake? you're the epitome of the left. inflated ego's, entitlement, judgemental, and a complete douche. thanks for clarifying your complex.

I'm not saying I'm smart. I'm saying I'm smarter than you. I'm way smarter than you. You're a fucking retarded piece of shit.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:34 PM
I'm not saying I'm smart. I'm saying I'm smarter than you. I'm way smarter than you. You're a fucking retarded piece of shit.

lmao you're a joke blake. you're smarter than me because i agree with nothing you say? so damn good... you're a joke and a very bad one at that.

Blake
06-05-2018, 05:38 PM
lmao you're a joke blake. you're smarter than me because i agree with nothing you say? so damn good... you're a joke and a very bad one at that.

No I'm smarter than you because you are proven stupid. Really stupid.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:39 PM
No I'm smarter than you because you are proven stupid. Really stupid.

by what measure? idiots on ST? lmao

past proves present... your past proves you not to be as smart as you claim you are.

RandomGuy
06-05-2018, 05:44 PM
by what measure? idiots on ST? lmao

past proves present... your past proves you not to be as smart as you claim you are.

No seriously. You really aren't that bright. I may be an arrogant ass who isn't as smart as he thinks he is, but I am smart enough to know dumb when I see it.

Sorry man. Roll with it. You do you, not everybody gets to be ninjas.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 05:47 PM
No seriously. You really aren't that bright. I may be an arrogant ass who isn't as smart as he thinks he is, but I am smart enough to know dumb when I see it.

Sorry man. Roll with it. You do you, not everybody gets to be ninjas.

not saying i'm a "brainiac" but what makes yall so sure yall have smarts and aren't just smart asses? i get it, yall play ball together and those that aren't in the squad and who think different are just dumb. yall have no idea. yall just keep being the pussy's yall are and we're all good.

Blake
06-05-2018, 06:01 PM
not saying i'm a "brainiac" but what makes yall so sure yall have smarts and aren't just smart asses? i get it, yall play ball together and those that aren't in the squad and who think different are just dumb. yall have no idea. yall just keep being the pussy's yall are and we're all good.

It's that you make a ridiculously retarded statement like "we should cut off all countries".

It's laughably retarded for so many reasons. You're so stupid.

koriwhat
06-05-2018, 06:06 PM
It's that you make a ridiculously retarded statement like "we should cut off all countries".

It's laughably retarded for so many reasons. You're so stupid.

it's called sarcasm with a bit of truth sprinkled in there. you're good with our country being taken advantage of all the time and for decades?

leemajors
06-05-2018, 06:19 PM
it's called sarcasm with a bit of truth sprinkled in there. you're good with our country being taken advantage of all the time and for decades?

How exactly have we been taken advantage of for decades? I'm seriously interested in why you think that.