PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Where does LeBron head to?

djohn2oo8
06-06-2018, 10:34 PM
He will look at LA for sure.

baseline bum
06-06-2018, 10:51 PM
There really aren't any slam dunk fits since LA is a shit organization, Simmons would be a horrible fit next to LeBron in Philly, and no one else James would really want to play for can create the cap space to make a move for him. But he's gotta be out of Cleveland. What the hell is there for him right now? Fucking dumbass should have never run Kyrie out of town.

RsxPiimp
06-06-2018, 11:17 PM
dark horse pick = spurs

if they can package deng’s contract, the lakers has a shot. this off season will be the litmus test for magic and pelinka. anyone less than an all star caliber player is a failure and disappointment.

i think the lakers finally makes sense for lebron. he’s not going to to topple this warriors team without taking a huge paycut. resurrecting the lakers from the grave will do far more to his already cemented legacy than leading philadelphia to another finals loss. celtics are also rising, so the east doesnt no longer guarantee a path to the finals.

Thebesteva
06-06-2018, 11:25 PM
I think he stays and they bring kiwi for K love. Also possibly Paul george

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2018, 11:47 PM
I don't understand the Lakers talk..he's already a megastar, doesn't need the LA hype in any way, he could already do whatever he wants in movies or TV..basketball-wise, they don't have any notable young players to build around..

I know it's coming from somewhat credible sources, but doesn't make sense to me IMO..

Clipper Nation
06-06-2018, 11:50 PM
I don't understand the Lakers talk..he's already a megastar, doesn't need the LA hype in any way, he could already do whatever he wants in movies or TV..basketball-wise, they don't have any notable young players to build around..

I know it's coming from somewhat credible sources, but doesn't make sense to me IMO..

:lol Stephen A. and Colin Cowturd are not credible sources.

LkrFan
06-06-2018, 11:54 PM
...probably to the ER to remove KD's 14-incher :lol

hitmanyr2k
06-06-2018, 11:56 PM
If Lebron goes out west hell will freeze over. I see him stacking another team in the East and staying in the conference where he's almost guaranteed a Finals trip.

Bynumite
06-06-2018, 11:58 PM
No way he's leaving the comfort of the shitty east, where every season he gets a free trip to the Finals.

It's gonna come down to Boston or Philly with the latter being my guess.

David Stern
06-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Why are people saying Boston?????? They have Kyrie who Lebron ran off so he’ll have to be dealt for cap relief. The Hayward, who is white and coming off a fucking broken foot making $30 million, would have to be dealt for Lebron (Cavs won’t deal a contract like that.)

Spurtacular
06-07-2018, 12:48 AM
I think he stays and they bring kiwi for K love. Also possibly Paul george

:lol No.

Spurtacular
06-07-2018, 12:49 AM
No way he's leaving the comfort of the shitty east, where every season he gets a free trip to the Finals.

It's gonna come down to Boston or Philly with the latter being my guess.

You shouldn't write off Miami and New York or Cleveland for that matter.