PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Official Lebron "The Decision - Part 3 " Thread..

spursistan
06-06-2018, 10:34 PM
He is Done in Cleveland. We almost know that..

Your prediction in this thread..

Fabbs
06-06-2018, 10:38 PM
I wish I knew.

Got to believe Homo Johnson will offer him some huge under the table $$ to resurrect the LA Flamers.

spursistan
06-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Poll is open..

FkLA
06-06-2018, 10:39 PM
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/lebro-james.jpg

spursistan
06-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Think Morey/Rockets will find a way to get it done..Both sides are desperate/obsessed with taking down the Warriors..

TheRemix
06-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Would love to him on the spurs with kawhi and Aldridge. That'd be juicy.

spursistan
06-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Rockets

Philly
Boston

Spurs

Lakers
Knicks
Clippers

Miami
Cavs

Bynumite
06-06-2018, 11:15 PM
:lmao @ thinking he's joining the spurs.

LeBeta is in the business of stat-padding so he can climb up the all time leaderboards, like somehow that's gonna get him any closer to MJ :lol

How's he suppose to do that playing under Senile Pop on a minutes restriction and resting games?

RsxPiimp
06-06-2018, 11:18 PM
dark horse pick = spurs

if they can package deng’s contract, the lakers has a shot. this off season will be the litmus test for magic and pelinka. anyone less than an all star caliber player is a failure and disappointment.

i think the lakers finally makes sense for lebron. he’s not going to to topple this warriors team without taking a huge paycut. resurrecting the lakers from the grave will do far more to his already cemented legacy than leading philadelphia to another finals loss. celtics are also rising, so the east doesnt no longer guarantee a path to the finals.

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2018, 11:22 PM
I'd go to the Knicks or Nets if I'm LeBron, maybe even the Hawks..leading those teams to the Finals would be the equivalent of winning a title, nobody is beating the Warriors, anyways..

DMC
06-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Kawhi will join him in Cleveland, as will Paul George.

DMC
06-06-2018, 11:25 PM
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/lebro-james.jpg

Not going to happen. If Lebron wants a small market, he'll stay in Cleveland.

"Does that sign say 'cooking with Lebron?'"

Nope, don't see it.

Arcadian
06-07-2018, 03:33 AM
2010 - run out of Cleveland by Boston
2014 - run out of Miami by SA
2018 - run out of Cleveland by GS

He been runnin' his whole career...on a 4 year schedule. :lol

Chillen
06-07-2018, 04:04 AM
Spurs or Rockets have a good shot. I think he is sick of losing in the Finals every year because if this keeps up it's going to tarnish his legacy with any MJ comparisons. If he plays in the West if the Warriors can't be beat he doesn't have to be their poster child anymore. The best chance to beat the Warriors is before the Finals. Let Boston and Philly be the Warriors bitch, lol.

RsxPiimp
06-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Spurs or Rockets have a good shot. I think he is sick of losing in the Finals every year because if this keeps up it's going to tarnish his legacy with any MJ comparisons. If he plays in the West if the Warriors can't be beat he doesn't have to be their poster child anymore. The best chance to beat the Warriors is before the Finals. Let Boston and Philly be the Warriors bitch, lol.
rockets is pretty much out of the picture with cp3 looking for no less than a max offer. they have to renounce and/or trade all their glue guys to make room, which gives houston a supporting cast worse than the cavs.

DMC said it best, Lebron needs to escape the gravity of rings = greatness.

IronMexican
06-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Wherever he goes, take Paul George with him. That's the only way I'd want George on the Lakers

LkrFan
06-07-2018, 07:17 AM
I hope Morey can work his magic and he ends up in Houston. Bin Harden (7th), LBJ (8th) and CP0 (26th) are some of the highest usage rate players in the league: https://stats.nba.com/players/usage/?sort=USG_PCT&dir=-1

The Dubs have shown that ISO ball won't beat them. All 3 of these players NEED the ball to be effective.

And that's my biggest indictment of LBJ. Just because you can do it all (score/rebound/pass) doesn't mean you always should. His teammates are more than fine (Love was 26/14 before playing with LBJ) but now he's mostly a 3pt shooter and occasional post player. Love is not even close to the player he was in Minny.

When LBJ sits - because he tries to do everything to pad his stats - there is a marked drop off in the Cavs play. He doesn't let other players thrive because he simply refuses to play off the ball.

If he does that in Houston and make CP0 and Bin Harden basically Stev Kerr, these Dubs will SWEEP them and I'm not even joking.

baseline bum
06-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Think Morey/Rockets will find a way to get it done..Both sides are desperate/obsessed with taking down the Warriors..

I don't see how they can get it done without getting someone to take Ryan Anderson's $40 million. And how are they going to get anyone to take that piece of shit? Cleveland is surely not going to trade for that matching salary so they can pay the same luxury tax they're currently paying to put a lottery team out there.

baseline bum
06-07-2018, 07:29 AM
rockets is pretty much out of the picture with cp3 looking for no less than a max offer. they have to renounce and/or trade all their glue guys to make room, which gives houston a supporting cast worse than the cavs.

DMC said it best, Lebron needs to escape the gravity of rings = greatness.

The Rockets renouncing everyone but CP3 still wouldn't get them anywhere close to signing LeBron. Let's say CP3 doesn't even ask for max and takes $30 million as his base starting salary. Then you have $81 million tied up between Harden, Paul, and Ryan Anderson. LeBron isn't signing for $14 million which is about all the capspace you'd have left after renouncing and salary dumping everyone else once you figure in cap holds for the empty roster spots.

Darth_Pelican
06-07-2018, 08:40 AM
Pelicans.

Lebron
AD
Jrue
Rondo
Mirotic

That team could compete with the Warriors

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeQIEzUVwAA8fGf.jpg

RD2191
06-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Pelicans.

Lebron
AD
Jrue
Rondo
Mirotic

That team could compete with the Warriors

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeQIEzUVwAA8fGf.jpg

That would be a solid squad. Although at this point in his career I believe LeBron wants to join a veteran squad with championship experience.

SuperCam
06-07-2018, 12:45 PM
he will be a los angeles laker tbh. it's set in stone and the clues are there if you look hard enough

Clipper Nation
06-07-2018, 12:53 PM
he will be a los angeles laker tbh. it's set in stone and the clues are there if you look hard enough
:lol What clues? Stephen A. and Cowturd saying so? Stephen A. also guaranteed that Durbeta was going to sign with the Lakers - how'd that turn out?

LeBron himself probably doesn't even know where he's going yet. These free agency stories are all created by the media to get attention/ratings.

Killakobe81
06-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Wherever he goes, take Paul George with him. That's the only way I'd want George on the Lakers

agreed, especially at max dollars ...

Killakobe81
06-07-2018, 12:57 PM
:lol What clues? Stephen A. and Cowturd saying so? Stephen A. also guaranteed that Durbeta was going to sign with the Lakers - how'd that turn out?

LeBron himself probably doesn't even know where he's going yet. These free agency stories are all created by the media to get attention/ratings.

Calm your labia and "sugar walls" down ...
HE is not coming to the Lakers ...but he sure as hell aint playing for Doc either
You dont think Paul his bananna boat buddy did not drop the skinny on Cuck?
With Paul gone and Doc staying Clips have even less a chance than our "outside shot"

SuperCam
06-07-2018, 01:03 PM

look at his recent real estate transactions. where his business buddies are setting up shop. no doubt Maginka have been meddling behind the scenes and backchannels as well tbqh. it's all there...

SuperCam
06-07-2018, 01:06 PM

ramona is the laker mouthpiece for the media. she knows the discussions that have taken place betwen the lebron camp and Maginka. the moves are being worked out as we speak and certain players like Lonzo will not be part of the team in the very near future

Clipper Nation
06-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Calm your labia and "sugar walls" down ...
HE is not coming to the Lakers ...but he sure as hell aint playing for Doc either
You dont think Paul his bananna boat buddy did not drop the skinny on Cuck?
With Paul gone and Doc staying Clips have even less a chance than our "outside shot"
I personally think the Sixers are the favorite.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2018, 01:45 PM
look at his recent real estate transactions. where his business buddies are setting up shop. no doubt Maginka have been meddling behind the scenes and backchannels as well tbqh. it's all there...
If owning a home in LA means you're going to the Lakers, the Lakers would field a literal all-star team every year.

Every front office in the league has probably been "meddling behind the scenes and backchannels." It's clear that Silver won't do anything about tampering unless a team is dumb enough to make it obvious like Magic has done multiple times.

Chris
06-07-2018, 02:15 PM
pO7qTywuuM4

The Gemini Method
06-07-2018, 02:34 PM
What if he takes a year off? Goes and tries his hand at baseball? Oh wait, that's been done already? Hmm. My guess is he stays in the East.

endrity
06-08-2018, 09:11 AM
If I was him .... Pelicans is where it's at.

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 09:51 AM
I personally want to think the Sixers are the favorite.

FIFY :lol

Arcadian
06-08-2018, 08:13 PM
He'd better be willing to play off the ball if he's going to Philly.

It's cool that he's such a good point forward, but maybe he should make a late-career style change. Most of the other greats did it. It would reduce his wear and tear.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Houston, LA, or Philly.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2018, 10:17 PM

ramona is the laker mouthpiece for the media. she knows the discussions that have taken place betwen the lebron camp and Maginka. the moves are being worked out as we speak and certain players like Lonzo will not be part of the team in the very near future

Even this isn't the ringing endorsement you think it is. What Ramona's really saying here is that, after tanking for five years, the Lakers still have very little to show for it that would be attractive for LeBron.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2018, 10:19 PM
LeBron goes to LA if Paul George goes with. And George may very well be headed there already.

spursistan
06-08-2018, 10:58 PM
More chances Lebron signs with the Kings than stays with Cleveland after this sweep..:lol

He is 100% wearing new jersey next year..

DarrinS
06-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Philly would be interesting

ambchang
06-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Would love to see lebron in Utah. Trade Rubio for a couple of shooters. But that’s not going to happen.

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2018, 11:16 PM
The Dubs have shown that ISO ball won't beat them. All 3 of these players NEED the ball to be effective.

And that's my biggest indictment of LBJ. Just because you can do it all (score/rebound/pass) doesn't mean you always should. His teammates are more than fine (Love was 26/14 before playing with LBJ) but now he's mostly a 3pt shooter and occasional post player. Love is not even close to the player he was in Minny.

When LBJ sits - because he tries to do everything to pad his stats - there is a marked drop off in the Cavs play. He doesn't let other players thrive because he simply refuses to play off the ball.

If he does that in Houston and make CP0 and Bin Harden basically Stev Kerr, these Dubs will SWEEP them and I'm not even joking.

What kind of stupid post is this?(I know you copied it from elsewhere, so whoever you quoted:lol )

The only team that beat GS ran plenty of ISO(Cavs) and the only other team that challenged them(Houston) ran it even more:lol

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 11:18 PM
What kind of stupid post is this?(I know you copied it from elsewhere, so whoever you quoted:lol )

The only team that beat GS ran plenty of ISO(Cavs) and the only other team that challenged them(Houston) ran it even more:lol

SMH

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Lots of weed being smoked in this thread.

You guys need to think about whether he wants to win more right RIGHT NOW.

If that's what he wants he won't be going to a team in construction - he wouldn't have the time.

Pelicans78
06-09-2018, 09:33 AM
If I was him .... Pelicans is where it's at.

Pelicans have limited cap room. Would have to move a bad contract like Solomon Hill.

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Would love to see lebron in Utah. Trade Rubio for a couple of shooters. But that’s not going to happen.

gtfo no way in hell he moving his family to utah
and after hearing a report on the blatant racism faced there not just from a volatile cat like Westbrook but chill nba vets ...they will never sign a big name black FA ...heck, they couldnt even keep their own white one ...

they better handle Spida mitchell with kiddie gloves

ambchang
06-09-2018, 11:05 AM
gtfo no way in hell he moving his family to utah
and after hearing a report on the blatant racism faced there not just from a volatile cat like Westbrook but chill nba vets ...they will never sign a big name black FA ...heck, they couldnt even keep their own white one ...

they better handle Spida mitchell with kiddie gloves
I know it’s not gonna happen but that would be a perfect Team for lebron.

LkrFan
06-09-2018, 11:07 AM

:lol

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 11:37 AM
i know cap is tight so gotta make moves but wouldnt ultimate boss move for bron outside of ressurrecting lakers of course, be to go to okc for one year convince melo/pg to play for less and win with Russ when KD could not?!
wouldnt showing Russ, melo and PG how to win help offset some of the 6 finals losses? Still wont be goat but it moves him a lot closer?!

djohn2oo8
06-09-2018, 12:54 PM
i know cap is tight so gotta make moves but wouldnt ultimate boss move for bron outside of ressurrecting lakers of course, be to go to okc for one year convince melo/pg to play for less and win with Russ when KD could not?!
wouldnt showing Russ, melo and PG how to win help offset some of the 6 finals losses? Still wont be goat but it moves him a lot closer?!

lol that team is not beating GS

Fabbs
06-09-2018, 01:46 PM
China.

Will announce he is sick of rigged NBA reffing and bailing for China.

1 Billion dollar deal.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Just seems like a LeBron to Lakers vibe.

RsxPiimp
06-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Just seems like a LeBron to Lakers vibe.

i keep saying this makes the most sense for him and people keep throwing teams like the 76ers, rockets to the mix. spurs would be good too.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 01:00 PM
i keep saying this makes the most sense for him and people keep throwing teams like the 76ers, rockets to the mix. spurs would be good too.

It wouldn't be surprising if he goes there. The next place he goes he will probably want to be the last stop. Lakers he can go with Paul George, or maybe Kawhi forces a trade there and they team up. Would have a blank check to get anyone he wants there. Spurs would be good but they have to solve their Kawhi situation.

RsxPiimp
06-10-2018, 01:13 PM
It wouldn't be surprising if he goes there. The next place he goes he will probably want to be the last stop. Lakers he can go with Paul George, or maybe Kawhi forces a trade there and they team up. Would have a blank check to get anyone he wants there. Spurs would be good but they have to solve their Kawhi situation.

i think kawhi to the lakers is next to impossible but in today’s nba, ive seen stranger things. question is how are they going to fill in roster spots. i havent seen the FA list, i cant imagine there’s plenty of quality FA willing to join for the minimum.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 01:23 PM
i think kawhi to the lakers is next to impossible but in today’s nba, ive seen stranger things. question is how are they going to fill in roster spots. i havent seen the FA list, i cant imagine there’s plenty of quality FA willing to join for the minimum.

There could be. But if LeBron goes to the Lakers that means he has another star in the bag and probably another one coming through trade. We will see though his camp will keep a tight lid on things. But if he doesn't opt in by June 29th then that rules out Houston.

K...
06-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Spurs won't trade Kawhi to the Lakers. Kawhi would have to play without the extension and sign as a free agent next year or sign the extension and force a trade later (at super max salary) to the Lakers (and at that point the spurs have him under contract so he can't force himself there anyway.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Spurs won't trade Kawhi to the Lakers. Kawhi would have to play without the extension and sign as a free agent next year or sign the extension and force a trade later (at super max salary) to the Lakers (and at that point the spurs have him under contract so he can't force himself there anyway.

If they get good prospects back why wouldn't they?

dbestpro
06-10-2018, 02:41 PM
I actually think he is going to the Lakers and it is not to win another ring, but to set himself up in the entertainment industry for life after basketball.

Killakobe81
06-10-2018, 02:58 PM
lol that team is not beating GS

probably not but a team with Russ, lebron, pG and Adams with melo as 6th man could cause real matchup problems ...

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 03:06 PM
probably not but a team with Russ, lebron, pG and Adams with melo as 6th man could cause real matchup problems ...

lol Melo is done. LeBron would punch Westbrook in the throat for shooting 30 times a game. George looks to be out of OKC.Lakers have a way better chance than OKC.

Killakobe81
06-10-2018, 03:13 PM
lol Melo is done. LeBron would punch Westbrook in the throat for shooting 30 times a game. George looks to be out of OKC.Lakers have a way better chance than OKC.

never said it was realistic ...just saying it would be a boss move.
Besides outside of your GM no one wants to beat State more than Russ...

K...
06-10-2018, 03:51 PM
If they get good prospects back why wouldn't they?

lakers and good prospects don't belong in the same sentence.

Killakobe81
06-10-2018, 04:49 PM
lakers and good prospects don't belong in the same sentence.

u niccas are dumb ...
those not so good prospects swept the Spurs ...
Considering we never drafted #1 we did well Tatum and Mitchell are only big misses Porzy wont stay healthy.

LkrFan
06-10-2018, 05:12 PM
There could be. But if LeBron goes to the Lakers that means he has another star in the bag and probably another one coming through trade. We will see though his camp will keep a tight lid on things. But if he doesn't opt in by June 29th then that rules out Houston.

Why June 29th? Did Massa Gilbert give him a deadline? :lol

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Why June 29th? Did Massa Gilbert give him a deadline? :lol

No I think it has something to do with opting in or declaring for free agency deadline

LkrFan
06-10-2018, 05:44 PM
No I think it has something to do with opting in or declaring for free agency deadline

My bad :lol

Darth_Pelican
06-11-2018, 10:05 AM
So if Lebron goes to the Western Conference, the best 7-8 players in the world will all play in the West.

Lebron
Durant
Harden
Leonard
Curry
AD
Westbrook

CP3?
Kyrie?
Greek Freak?

:lol LEastern Conference

Killakobe81
06-11-2018, 10:22 AM
So if Lebron goes to the Western Conference, the best 7-8 players in the world will all play in the West.

Lebron
Durant
Harden
Leonard
Curry
AD
Westbrook

CP3?
Kyrie?
Greek Freak?

:lol LEastern Conference

That is why if he doesnt come to Lakers (he won't) ..I prefer he stay in Cleveland ... Celts could be setting up a potential cakewalk to the Finals becaus eI dont trust embiid to stay healthy ...
I just dont know Cavs get him more help with the shitty assets they have.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-11-2018, 06:58 PM
That is why if he doesnt come to Lakers (he won't) ..I prefer he stay in Cleveland ... Celts could be setting up a potential cakewalk to the Finals becaus eI dont trust embiid to stay healthy ...
I just dont know Cavs get him more help with the shitty assets they have.

Cavs are done with or without Lebron

Only decent player is Love

JR Smith has become garbage
Same with Korver

Rodney Hood the only player who showed something - reminded me of Simmons a little bit

JoeTait75
06-11-2018, 07:49 PM
I'd obviously like for LeBron to stay in Cleveland, but if he goes I kind of want him to go to the Lakers, if only to see Lakers fans turn into LeBron SuperFans after trashing him non-stop for more than a decade.

LkrFan
06-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Stack5 gone get kicked off FS1 if he keeps up this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZreyqeDjlE

:rollin :lmao :rollin

SuperCam
06-11-2018, 09:19 PM

i called it... me.

only me and deadlydynasty voted. all you other phaggots will only vote after it happens...

Clipper Nation
06-11-2018, 09:22 PM

i called it... me.

only me and deadlydynasty voted. all you other phaggots will only vote after it happens...

Fake news:

Chris
06-11-2018, 09:25 PM
lol

SuperCam
06-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Fake news:

don't be naive, they obviously aren't going to confirm it until after LeBron announces his intention to move to LA :lol

Clipper Nation
06-11-2018, 09:55 PM
don't be naive, they obviously aren't going to confirm it until after LeBron announces his intention to move to LA :lol

:lol Why would the school give a shit about that?

Chris Fall
06-11-2018, 10:19 PM
The school wouldn’t. LeBron would. And like he did with Windhorst and the broken hand story, he would try to control the how and when of the story in the news.

Fabbs
06-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Cavs are done with or without Lebron

Only decent player is Love

JR Smith has become garbage
Same with Korver

Rodney Hood the only player who showed something - reminded me of Simmons a little bit
Had two defensive plays at the end of the game he kicked ass in.
Was like he was throwing the game. Remember?
Even Van Grunty picked up on it and said "that is a very strange defensive position for Hood to be in". He was behind Curry out by the three point line. :lol Curry simply pranced towards the hoop, got the pass and made the shot / got fouled.

Possession or two later he completely left Curry to go guard another player who was already being guarded. Recovery was way too late. Curry sank a trey after he had been super cold all night.

SuperCam
06-12-2018, 12:57 PM

the school's initial denial was very predictable, tbh. only retards dont see the signs to lakers at this point :lol

Clipper Nation
06-12-2018, 12:58 PM
:lol Some no-name Lakers podcast host who isn't even verified... totally legit source there.

SuperCam
06-12-2018, 01:20 PM

told you dumbfucks this is happening. Spur and Cripples fans getting sonn'd by LeLakers next few years :lol

Killakobe81
06-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Thing is if he comes sure we might not beat state but just making us contenders again would be dope.
Especially to see/hear the hate in CN's posts ...

spursistan
06-19-2018, 06:56 AM

Lebron to the Lakers is pretty much a done deal..

Raven
06-19-2018, 07:08 AM
I think he's staying in cleveland. No reason for him to join the lakers. Spurs, it ain't happening imo