LkrFan
06-08-2018, 10:41 PM
:lmao

Spurtacular
06-08-2018, 10:41 PM
ABC said Lebron's legacy is on the line; he needs better teammates. :lol

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 10:46 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Thebesteva
06-08-2018, 10:48 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o84szW0PrWZyUv0mA/giphy.gif

http://ift.tt/1HPKCZY

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 10:50 PM

:wow

DarrinS
06-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Lol, Kobrickstans

Thebesteva
06-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Lol, Kobrickstans

I thibk Lebrons place is safe in history. But GOAT is probably over for the consensus

DarrinS
06-08-2018, 11:12 PM
I thibk Lebrons place is safe in history. But GOAT is probably over for the consensus

Has long been over for Kobrick

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 11:13 PM

Are you really Rob Parker bruh?

tholdren
06-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Hes barely cracking the top 30 of all time.

Thebesteva
06-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Has long been over for Kobrick

Absolutely agree...Kobe is #8-10 at best

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 11:28 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
06-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Absolutely agree...Kobe is #8-10 at best
8th or 9th depending on if you prefer career or peak

Thebesteva
06-08-2018, 11:43 PM

I like Kobe a lot. My favorite athlete of all time. I never got too caught up in the Kobe>MJ. But I remember when he came onto the scene dudes were laughing he would never get close to Vince Carter, McGrady, or Iverson level. Look at certain posters here...they still think hes that level or just kinda good. Dude is a legend tbh. But its not his fault hes not 250 lbs of beast and 6'8. Lebron is truly a specimen. Reminds me of Shaq's dominant runs but on another level some times.

ambchang
06-08-2018, 11:45 PM
ironic how people are using the team accomplishment argument to say DK > Kang when Durant, who is clearly an inferior player to James just won his second ring over James precisely because he had a better team, clearly illustrating how winning titles is a team accomplishment.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2018, 11:48 PM
But I remember when he came onto the scene dudes were laughing he would never get close to Vince Carter, McGrady, or Iverson level.

:lol Vince, McGrady and AI all would have won more rings than Kobe did if they got to play with prime Shaq and MVPau.

midnightpulp
06-09-2018, 12:01 AM
:lol Lakers fans are gonna be salivating this off-season when Lebron meets with the Lakers.

Spurtacular
06-09-2018, 12:01 AM

:lmao Riding coattails for every ring
:lmao Participation Trophy MVP Award (Stolen from KD, Lebron)

LkrFan
06-09-2018, 12:02 AM
:lol Vince, McGrady and AI all would have won more rings than Kobe did if they got to play with prime Shaq and MVPau.

DMC
06-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Lebron is likely done with the charity team shit. He's going for money. Probably end up in LA or NY.

DMC
06-09-2018, 12:04 AM
:lol Lakers fans are gonna be salivating this off-season when Lebron meets with the Lakers.

Lebron won't play for a white coach. Say goodbye to RJ's pony. I feel like Lue is gone as well.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2018, 12:16 AM

Lakerfan begging for LeBron like...

https://i.imgur.com/PGFEoF3.jpg

Thebesteva
06-09-2018, 12:16 AM

When Clipper Nation rolls up in a thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/WoY27NCAfEg2k/giphy.gif

LkrFan
06-09-2018, 12:21 AM
Lakerfan begging for LeBron like...

https://i.imgur.com/PGFEoF3.jpg

Dayum :lmao

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 01:56 AM
I like Kobe a lot. My favorite athlete of all time. I never got too caught up in the Kobe>MJ. But I remember when he came onto the scene dudes were laughing he would never get close to Vince Carter, McGrady, or Iverson level. Look at certain posters here...they still think hes that level or just kinda good. Dude is a legend tbh. But its not his fault hes not 250 lbs of beast and 6'8. Lebron is truly a specimen. Reminds me of Shaq's dominant runs but on another level some times.

he and shaq greatest specimens i ever seen David Robinson right behind them ...

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 01:58 AM
ironic how people are using the team accomplishment argument to say DK > Kang when Durant, who is clearly an inferior player to James just won his second ring over James precisely because he had a better team, clearly illustrating how winning titles is a team accomplishment.

sure it is but a great player has a huge impact on a team ...even more than a great coach and i respect coaching more than most here

ambchang
06-09-2018, 07:05 AM
sure it is but a great player has a huge impact on a team ...even more than a great coach and i respect coaching more than most here

That’s why he made nine finals. You think Cleveland will make the playoffs next year?

Now Durant leaves the warriors, you think they make the finals next year, barring injuries?

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 09:53 AM
That’s why he made nine finals. You think Cleveland will make the playoffs next year?

Now Durant leaves the warriors, you think they make the finals next year, barring injuries?

team success is part of the narrative not the whole story.
For me great players lead a playoff run ... but to win it all you need a good to great cast depending on how great you are or your opponent is I get that.
but even factoring all of that 3-6 is tough in the GOAT debate i can accept that over Mamba, duncan Bird etc cuz the numbers and what he has done with less even in a shitty east has been amazing ...and before he broke his hand stupidly ...he may have been having the greatest playoff performance ever.

he is in my top 5 ...but to leap kareem and mj ..
he needs at least two more I am sorry.

Even if he shocks world and chooses lakers i would feel the same. And i actually prefer lebrons playstyle (except when he plays slow ball) over Jordan/Achilles too ...

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2018, 10:21 AM

You have to put this stuff in context though. No one expected the Cavs to beat the Warriors and that's what makes it worse. I said before the series that Lebron had a "get out of jail free" card similar to 2015 and could play pressure-free. And somehow he still found a way to bitch up in the final minutes of games that were winnable. This was a guy that was guarded down the stretch one on one by Curry, dribbles for 10+ seconds, passes the ball to Tristan Thompson covered by Draymond Green with 5 seconds left on the shot clock and says "bail me out Tristan, I can't score over this 6 foot hobbit eight feet from the rim". Then dude goes down on the other end with the season on the line and says "Rodney, I'm going to duck under this half-ass screen by the same hobbit I can't shoot over, you go take KD and stop him even though he's been torching us the whole game". No one is asking him to beat the Warriors but people are simply asking him to TRY. If he goes down fighting, puts in the effort like he gives a fuck and is leaving it all out on the floor no one is going to fault him for losing to GSW. Lebron has moments where you can entertain him being the GOAT and then he has times where he leaves you scratching your head. He was basically playing those Finals with house money and still found a way to Charlie Brown the situation. The injury announcement and LeCast was just the icing on the shit sundae :lol

dbreiden83080
06-09-2018, 10:35 AM

I really don't know how to judge the legacy of KD at this point? He has basically manufactured 2 ring for himself by joining this ready made crew that did NOT really need him. He was close in OKC to getting it done but failed. He took the easy road to greatness.

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 10:47 AM
You have to put this stuff in context though. No one expected the Cavs to beat the Warriors and that's what makes it worse. I said before the series that Lebron had a "get out of jail free" card similar to 2015 and could play pressure-free. And somehow he still found a way to bitch up in the final minutes of games that were winnable. This was a guy that was guarded down the stretch one on one by Curry, dribbles for 10+ seconds, passes the ball to Tristan Thompson covered by Draymond Green with 5 seconds left on the shot clock and says "bail me out Tristan, I can't score over this 6 foot hobbit eight feet from the rim". Then dude goes down on the other end with the season on the line and says "Rodney, I'm going to duck under this half-ass screen by the same hobbit I can't shoot over, you go take KD and stop him even though he's been torching us the whole game". No one is asking him to beat the Warriors but people are simply asking him to TRY. If he goes down fighting, puts in the effort like he gives a fuck and is leaving it all out on the floor no one is going to fault him for losing to GSW. Lebron has moments where you can entertain him being the GOAT and then he has times where he leaves you scratching your head. He was basically playing those Finals with house money and still found a way to Charlie Brown the situation. The injury announcement and LeCast was just the icing on the shit sundae :lol

Damn hit, well said.
Chuck, cwebb etc admit they arent champs ...but wanted more fight in the end ...dude had a great series numbers wise, but some of the same complaints about leadership and the way he closes reared its ugly head ...despite that his top 5 place is secured ...but to be GOAT we needed more.

Thebesteva
06-09-2018, 11:55 AM
he and shaq greatest specimens i ever seen David Robinson right behind them ...

Agreed. Would put Hakeem and Magic in that list too

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Agreed. Would put Hakeem and Magic in that list too

Those two were great because what they could do at their position.
HAkeem had the best "feet" of any center/PF
Magic had the height and size at PG which allowed him to survey the floor (along with great vision)

Shaq David and Lebron were not built like normal men ...

FkLA
06-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Kirby being Top 10 :lmao

ambchang
06-09-2018, 12:48 PM
team success is part of the narrative not the whole story.
For me great players lead a playoff run ... but to win it all you need a good to great cast depending on how great you are or your opponent is I get that.
but even factoring all of that 3-6 is tough in the GOAT debate i can accept that over Mamba, duncan Bird etc cuz the numbers and what he has done with less even in a shitty east has been amazing ...and before he broke his hand stupidly ...he may have been having the greatest playoff performance ever.

he is in my top 5 ...but to leap kareem and mj ..
he needs at least two more I am sorry.

Even if he shocks world and chooses lakers i would feel the same. And i actually prefer lebrons playstyle (except when he plays slow ball) over Jordan/Achilles too ...

You think Lebron didn't lead the playoff runs in the last 8-9 years?

ambchang
06-09-2018, 12:50 PM

Guy put up 51/8/8 ,how did he NOT try?

The injury announcement is total wuss though, I agree. But that is :lol today's NBA, a bunch of mentally soft players who depend on their mamas to stand up for them.

LkrFan
06-09-2018, 01:10 PM

LkrFan
06-09-2018, 01:11 PM

Killakobe81
06-09-2018, 01:13 PM
You think Lebron didn't lead the playoff runs in the last 8-9 years?

Never said that he been to finals 8 straight and 9 out of 10, 11 years ...
I'm just saying the higher up thelist you go FOR ME rings even if it is ateam accomplishment matters more.
Don't meant shit if you Horry Fisher, Salley or kerr.

Means a whole lot if you Reggie, Karl or chuck.

Means a a lot agian if you in the GOAT convo Kareem, MJ, LeBron (Russell and Wilt too but that is before my time)

FkLA
06-09-2018, 02:13 PM
I'm just saying the higher up thelist you go FOR ME rings even if it is ateam accomplishment matters more.
Don't meant shit if you Kirby, Horry Fisher, Salley or kerr.

Means a a lot agian if you in the GOAT convo Kareem, MJ, LeBron (Russell and Wilt too but that is before my time)

FIFY

Clipper Nation
06-09-2018, 02:34 PM
FIFY

Comparing Horry to the likes of Kobe, Fisher, Salley and Kerr is an insult to Horry, tbh.

whitemamba
06-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Not 1 , not 2, not 3 , not 4, not 5, not 6 finals losses. You reap what you sow for that Miami move. Lebron is ass, and quit again.

whitemamba
06-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Is lebron even top 50 anymore ?

TDfan2007
06-09-2018, 04:21 PM

Truth nukes...

It's not like the warriors consistently sent hard doubles at him when Curry was on him. He was dribbling around quite a bit and could've easily taken a turnaround each time the way KD did.

Also, for all of his greatness, LeBron is still just an average 1 on 1 player because of his inconsistent outside shot (and even more due to his inconsistent confidence in it). He never really got the two dribble pull-up completely down

06-09-2018, 05:01 PM
hit

tholdren
06-09-2018, 07:44 PM

Good post, and even with all of that, hes still better than kd. Sad nba

K...
06-09-2018, 08:58 PM
LeBron already proved his mettle. These are bonus years. The only finals losses i judge him poorly for are 2012 and 2018. 2015 showed he was the best player in the league with a phenomenal performance in a loss. The finals records count against them but only a fool would deny he's been the best player in most finals losses.

On another note, unless kd wins as the undisputed alpha, how can you place him above Malone and drob who put up huge careers as team alpha. Are rings really that big a deal¿ because Durant hasn't been the true mvp of many series and his okc teams were not much less talented than the 1990s spurs

Now if he weren't a baby, if he had the drive of kobe or mj, he has the talent to be goat, but he doesn't.

ambchang
06-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Don't meant shit if you Horry Fisher, Salley or kerr.

But therein lies the question - why?

Jordan clearly had better teammates during his six rings. His team won two less games and made the second round with him playing baseball with Pippen finishing third in mvp voting. Lebron never had anything close to that level of supporting cast even when he was with Miami. Those bulls teams were perfectly constructed with great interior and perimeter defense with Great outside shooting.

The cavs got three first picks in four years after lebron left the first time. Miami stunk after lebron left. Guess how cavs would do the next year. I’m sure they won’t be winning 55 and make the second round.

tholdren
06-09-2018, 11:14 PM
LeBron already proved his mettle. These are bonus years. The only finals losses i judge him poorly for are 2012 and 2018. 2015 showed he was the best player in the league with a phenomenal performance in a loss. The finals records count against them but only a fool would deny he's been the best player in most finals losses.

On another note, unless kd wins as the undisputed alpha, how can you place him above Malone and drob who put up huge careers as team alpha. Are rings really that big a deal¿ because Durant hasn't been the true mvp of many series and his okc teams were not much less talented than the 1990s spurs

Now if he weren't a baby, if he had the drive of kobe or mj, he has the talent to be goat, but he doesn't.

Judge durant if thompson leaves, then you will see what his true value is

JohnnyMax
06-10-2018, 01:53 AM
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/zerok8rdude77/CD4BF682-16C7-4390-A20F-D3BD7932677E_zps2tfzjud6.jpg

Thebesteva
06-10-2018, 03:55 AM
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/zerok8rdude77/CD4BF682-16C7-4390-A20F-D3BD7932677E_zps2tfzjud6.jpg

What ever happened to Gloria James?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2018, 08:55 AM
"Raise your hand if you've lost in the first round of the playoffs"

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Guy put up 51/8/8 ,how did he NOT try?

The injury announcement is total wuss though, I agree. But that is :lol today's NBA, a bunch of mentally soft players who depend on their mamas to stand up for them.

I wasn't talking about Game 1 but even then he had checked out mentally by OT. And I didn't agree with passing to Hill in the final seconds when LeBron was really the guy that had his offense flowing the entire game. I was talking about Game 3 which was a winnable game but then he does this...

https://vimeo.com/274081458

When you've gotten your team this far, you've had a damn great playoffs, and you're basically playing the Finals with house money you don't bitch up and let the Warriors disrespect you by letting Steph Curry guard you one on one. I got flashbacks from the 2011 Finals when the Mavs let JJ Barea and Jason Kidd have a go at him on defense...and were successful lol. LeBron should have taken that as an insult but it was like he didn't know what to do in that situation. He didn't trust a 20 foot jumper, didn't trust a 15 foot jumper, didn't trust a 12 foot jumper, didn't trust a spin move shedding Curry and going for a layup or a jumphook. He just kept dribbling, dribbling, dribbling and was like here you go Tristan, you have 5 seconds bro :lol And then went on the other end ran from Durant and the rest is history. I don't understand the mentality of getting that far and then letting it all slip away with that kind of effort.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Daily reminder that hitman is the same dumbass LeBron hater who said the Big Three Heat "had no franchise players." LeBron could have scored 90 every game and he'd still find ways to nitpick him for losing to this Warriors team.

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Daily reminder that hitman is the same dumbass LeBron hater who said the Big Three Heat "had no franchise players." LeBron could have scored 90 every game and he'd still find ways to nitpick him for losing to this Warriors team.

I know it hurts to see Lebron get stopped by a light-skinned hobbit. It's ok man :lol That was some GOAT shit.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Those two were great because what they could do at their position.
HAkeem had the best "feet" of any center/PF
Magic had the height and size at PG which allowed him to survey the floor (along with great vision)

Shaq David and Lebron were not built like normal men ...

It doesn't matter neither is well endowed. That star fucker stripper that Shaq fucked said he had like an 8 inch dick. While that whore in Colorado said Kobe had 14 inches...and we all saw that little pecker Bron had when he flashed us on national TV. So there you have it. Their girth means nothing. :lol

ambchang
06-10-2018, 04:44 PM
I wasn't talking about Game 1 but even then he had checked out mentally by OT. And I didn't agree with passing to Hill in the final seconds when LeBron was really the guy that had his offense flowing the entire game. I was talking about Game 3 which was a winnable game but then he does this...

https://vimeo.com/274081458

When you've gotten your team this far, you've had a damn great playoffs, and you're basically playing the Finals with house money you don't bitch up and let the Warriors disrespect you by letting Steph Curry guard you one on one. I got flashbacks from the 2011 Finals when the Mavs let JJ Barea and Jason Kidd have a go at him on defense...and were successful lol. LeBron should have taken that as an insult but it was like he didn't know what to do in that situation. He didn't trust a 20 foot jumper, didn't trust a 15 foot jumper, didn't trust a 12 foot jumper, didn't trust a spin move shedding Curry and going for a layup or a jumphook. He just kept dribbling, dribbling, dribbling and was like here you go Tristan, you have 5 seconds bro :lol And then went on the other end ran from Durant and the rest is history. I don't understand the mentality of getting that far and then letting it all slip away with that kind of effort.

I actually felt that is the right basketball move. He felt the double coming, and really thompson should have gotten out of the way to avoid a situation where Green can guard two players.

LkrFan
06-10-2018, 04:58 PM
What ever happened to Gloria James?

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:49 AM

Kobe was five-game swept in 04 as far as I'm concerned. Refs had to go into overdrive to squeak out Game 1 for the Lakers.