PDA

View Full Version : David West: Public has ‘no clue’ about Warriors’ behind-the-scenes issues

ducks
06-09-2018, 10:42 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/david-west-public-no-clue-120005884.html

RD2191
06-09-2018, 10:43 AM
West is a punk ass bitch just like the other faggots on the dubs.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Ducks is mad because the warriors won't do a photo-op with baby hands

Ron Swanson
06-09-2018, 11:49 AM

:lmao

daslicer
06-09-2018, 11:49 AM
David West is just trolling and rubbing it in that's what I gathered from reading the article. OP is pretty stupid for believing West was serious.

offset formation
06-09-2018, 12:23 PM
David West is just trolling and rubbing it in that's what I gathered from reading the article. OP is pretty stupid for believing West was serious.

Livingston also made a comment that Kerr had to endure a bunch of shit from them this year. I think there must have been some kind of internal issue or another.

RD2191
06-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Livingston also made a comment that Kerr had to endure a bunch of shit from them this year. I think there must have been some kind of internal issue or another.

It's all bullshit. They're just trying to create fake adversity so they don't look like the huge faggots that they really are.

daslicer
06-09-2018, 12:28 PM

I think they were both being sarcastic that's the vibe I got from the article. Granted if they are internal issues I think they are probably just tired of dealing with Draymond's yapping 24/7. I think that will eventually destroy this team. Kind of like how Duncan got tired of Avery Johnson after a period of time.

daslicer
06-09-2018, 12:29 PM
It's all bullshit. They're just trying to create fake adversity so they don't look like the huge faggots that they really are.

Agreed.

r0drig0lac
06-09-2018, 01:14 PM
x1000
4 seasons
3 rings

cd98
06-09-2018, 01:24 PM
I’m sure it was on par with the Kawhi fiasco. I mean it’s tough to be on a team with 4 all stars and the highest payroll in the NBA. Surprised they were able to win it all this year.

Budkin
06-09-2018, 01:46 PM

Spurtacular
06-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Asterisk championship. Refs had to cheat their asses off for the last two games of the WCF.

DJR210
06-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Fighting behind the scenes over who's taking the biggest paycut

Spurtacular
06-09-2018, 02:02 PM

:lmao

TimDunkem
06-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Who gets to 6 rings first? SA or Golden Showers?

daslicer
06-09-2018, 02:24 PM

They have already gotten to 6 rings since people count the two rings they won in Philadelphia and then add the 4 they have won in Oakland.

daslicer
06-09-2018, 02:27 PM

:lmao It wouldn't shock me if that's the case. I get the vibe Klay Thompson's father Mychal Thompson who was a former player is putting a lot of pressure on him not take a pay cut granted he could still take it anyways.

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Hate them, but can't deny their greatness, sadly..they're the perfect NBA organization, on and off the floor..they're like the old Spurs on PEDs..

SpurPadre
06-09-2018, 03:09 PM
He said they have no suckas on their team. Wish we can say the same thing, tbh.

alpha_HaZE
06-09-2018, 03:50 PM
I believe him, it's only natural when you have so many egos in one locker room.

BillMc
06-09-2018, 04:37 PM

SpurOutofTownFan
06-09-2018, 05:04 PM
There are no issues. They are just worried that having won a championship less than 24 hours ago, the Media and folks all over the world are more concerned about where is Lebron going than talking about the 3rd consecutive championship and sweep

LOL

SpurOutofTownFan
06-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Hate them, but can't deny their greatness, sadly..they're the perfect NBA organization, on and off the floor..they're like the old Spurs on PEDs..

What are you smoking?

TD 21
06-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Exactly. I sniffed out their trying to craft this narrative early. Predictably, their numerous lapdogs in the media pretended to eat it up and have attempted to brainwash the masses into believing there's anything impressive or legitimate about what they did.

Anyone who thinks differently about these assholes from what they did in '16, is delusional at best.

phxspurfan
06-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Asterisk championship. Refs had to cheat their asses off for the last two games of the WCF.

and get injuries to Boogie, CP3 and Kawhi quitting

John B
06-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Dubs are bunch of holligans. That’s what I picked with Kerr saying he’s probably not gonna show up until after All-Star because they don’t listen to him anyways.

tmtcsc
06-09-2018, 06:06 PM

ehhhh.......yep.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/eb53c47055a10391e82f4b8624ad0e30/tumblr_inline_nrm3p9IQJ61qafrh6_500.gif

tmtcsc
06-09-2018, 06:08 PM
There are no issues. They are just worried that having won a championship less than 24 hours ago, the Media and folks all over the world are more concerned about where is Lebron going than talking about the 3rd consecutive championship and sweep

LOL

Gawd, I never imagined a bunch of faggots could be worse than that Heat team that was put together. The dubs proved me wrong. Someone needs to bitch-slap Kerr, Brown, Curry, Green and Durant. I'm ok with Thompson although someone should bitch-slap his dad. That dude's a total douche bag.

spurs10
06-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Ducks is mad because the warriors won't do a photo-op with baby hands :lol That's definitely their best attribute!

koriwhat
06-09-2018, 08:46 PM
West is a punk ass bitch just like the other faggots on the dubs.

:tu

CGD
06-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Its probably because Durant is a bitch, and even people on his own team think he’s a coat rider.

ducks
06-09-2018, 11:19 PM

Kerr thinks he is too good to talk to someone that does not kiss his ass and political views. Why does he not go and in person try to tell him how he can help cal the state that he lives in

Oh wait he could not coup with life and turned to drugs and fried most of his brain cells

daslicer
06-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Kerr thinks he is too good to talk to someone that does not kiss his ass and political views. Why does he not go and in person try to tell him how he can help cal the state that he lives in

Oh wait he could not coup with life and turned to drugs and fried most of his brain cells

Trumpers like you are pathetically mentally weak. I didn't give a shit when Tom Brady didn't want to go to white house to see Obama. It didn't bother me when David Robinson was pro-Bush even though I was anti-Bush. Get over yourself nobody is required to like Trump and if they don't like him deal with it. People like you are why this country is divided. You expect everybody to bow down to your guy and when they don't suddenly they are considered bad people in your eyes.

Bill_Brasky
06-09-2018, 11:36 PM

Yup.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2018, 11:38 PM

Kerr has more championship rings than trump has marriage rings! Putin president trump not

cutewizard
06-10-2018, 07:00 AM

The Question of The Day.

To be or not to be, thats the question.

CGD
06-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Lol, “baby hands”

offset formation
06-10-2018, 09:06 AM
x1000
4 seasons
3 rings

Unparalleled concentration of talent on one team can overcome internal discord, tbh.

bbarry
06-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Am I the only one that would not be surprised to hear what happens behind the scenes? I mean crazy, real shit happens across most other professional sports, not just the Warriors' locker room. You just have to remember that these are grown ass men, not high school kids. I mean after the Agent Zero guns incident, I don't think it could get too much crazier.

Biernutz
06-11-2018, 11:07 AM
They just want everyone to think that they need a high skills coach like Kerr to
make them champs. Does this crap remind you of Phil. That would be a title of a
new thread. Who coached the least: Phil or Steve?

ducks
06-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Kerr has more championship rings than trump has marriage rings! Putin president trump not
Russia had 50k add in facebook
Clinton spent a billion
most likely Clinton gave Russia 50k to spend on facebook

ducks
06-11-2018, 11:13 AM
brady did not bash the former president he just had a conflict

kerr holds pres conferences and bashes the president on warriors time
he above going on cnn or fox nbc or other media on his time also on gs time

daslicer
06-11-2018, 11:19 AM
brady did not bash the former president he just had a conflict

kerr holds pres conferences and bashes the president on warriors time
he above going on cnn or fox nbc or other media on his time also on gs time

Again get over it. Nobody is required to like Trump and if they speak out against him it's their right.

ducks
06-11-2018, 12:34 PM
liking trump is not a requirement
there is a lot of history at the whitehouse even if you do not like the current president
I would go no matter who was president to see it. If Hillary was in office I would suggest a few things to her !

ducks
06-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Again get over it. Nobody is required to like Trump and if they speak out against him it's their right.

it is his right to speak out against them also!

daslicer
06-11-2018, 01:07 PM
it is his right to speak out against them also!

You are right that he has the right to say whatever he wants to say which is why you shouldn't bitch about people speaking out against him.

daslicer
06-11-2018, 01:11 PM
liking trump is not a requirement
there is a lot of history at the whitehouse even if you do not like the current president
I would go no matter who was president to see it. If Hillary was in office I would suggest a few things to her !

Trump said some inappropriate things about Obama which in return offended the black community. You can't expect them to turn a blind eye to that bs. I doubt in a hypothetical situation where there is a president that is a black supremacist who openly hates on white people that you would be down with seeing that president.

ducks
06-11-2018, 01:39 PM
rev jesse Jackson said trump done a lot for blacks
also more blacks working now ever
also more woman and Hispanics
Jesse Jackson praises and thanks Donald Trump for a lifetime of service to African Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

daslicer
06-11-2018, 01:45 PM
rev jesse Jackson said trump done a lot for blacks
also more blacks working now ever
also more woman and Hispanics
Jesse Jackson praises and thanks Donald Trump for a lifetime of service to African Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

Again don't be stupid he's perceived by the majority of blacks as racist for the things he said about Obama. That perception is never going to go away.

ducks
06-11-2018, 01:50 PM
he got more black votes then other republican candiates have
the younger blacks are not sold on democracts
they know they do nothing for them
he will get more votes in 2020 also

ducks
06-11-2018, 01:59 PM
maybe not in 2016 but they have said they are open to not voting straight democracts

I vote for either party