PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LAvengers

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

LkrFan
10-15-2018, 01:26 PM
Son, you really need to let this go ...who cares if Jeannie wants to give credit to Achilles?
Would an audio recording of the convo suffice? Do you need someone to verify a private conversation in every story you read like this one?
She has told the story multiple times, so much so that Kimmel asked him about it and other reporters have asked her to confirm ...would a lie detector assuade your concerns?
In the end, who cares?! Him helping her wont move him up the pecking order past Magic as the GOAT Laker nor will it help him on those all time lists that had him ranked 12th when he retired. (I am sure he will be down near the bottom 20's in 10 years or less)
I dont care and Im a fan of his ... question is why do YOU care so much?
That article is more about Jeannie and wresting control from her bros and righting the ship, than it is about achilles.

:lol - that dude is hilariously pathetic tbh

Killakobe81
10-15-2018, 02:37 PM
:corn:

That is obvious and I don't get those that argue otherwise. Cavs have two guys who were mediocre for a losing team... Only thing the Cavs had over this Lakers team is Korver and Love as a reliable shooter and a proven former all star.
Speed, youth, talent skill all favors Lakers

Killakobe81
10-15-2018, 02:40 PM
:lol - that dude is hilariously pathetic tbh

Look appreciate all Kobe has done but it's the Bron era of the Lakers franchise... Mamba is irrelevant in 2018

LkrFan
10-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Look appreciate all Kobe has done but it's the Bron era of the Lakers franchise... Mamba is irrelevant in 2018

Exactly. Kobe is my man. Appreciate everything he's done for the Lakers. But he gone.

Bron is here now and he got my support 100%. :tu

LkrFan
10-15-2018, 02:59 PM
That is obvious and I don't get those that argue otherwise. Cavs have two guys who were mediocre for a losing team... Only thing the Cavs had over this Lakers team is Korver and Love as a reliable shooter and a proven former all star.
Speed, youth, talent skill all favors Lakers

Hahaha - yep. Outside of Love, there is no Cav teammate of his I would honestly take over any of our young core of Lonzo, Kuz, Ingram and Hart.

Haters forget that the only playoff team we didn't beat last year was the Dubs. And we swept the Spurs. :lol

Let them think LeBron just joined a scrub 35 win team. We lost over 20 games by single digits. We're a playoff team last year...with a star. Now we got the best player in the world.

ambchang
10-15-2018, 09:10 PM
Son, you really need to let this go ...who cares if Jeannie wants to give credit to Achilles?
Would an audio recording of the convo suffice? Do you need someone to verify a private conversation in every story you read like this one?
She has told the story multiple times, so much so that Kimmel asked him about it and other reporters have asked her to confirm ...would a lie detector assuade your concerns?
In the end, who cares?! Him helping her wont move him up the pecking order past Magic as the GOAT Laker nor will it help him on those all time lists that had him ranked 12th when he retired. (I am sure he will be down near the bottom 20's in 10 years or less)
I dont care and Im a fan of his ... question is why do YOU care so much?
That article is more about Jeannie and wresting control from her bros and righting the ship, than it is about achilles.

It’s obviously a case where Jeanie is trying to push the blame to kobe, where this would appeal to Kobe’s fan base who embraces his win at all cost “killer instinct”. I applaud Jeanie for doing this by trying to benefit both herself but only kobe fans would be stupid enough to actually believe it.

ambchang
10-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Exactly. Kobe is my man. Appreciate everything he's done for the Lakers. But he gone.

Bron is here now and he got my support 100%. :tu

:lol two months ago it was Le3-7 but now it’s :cry lebrons era. You saying something about hilariously pathetic?

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 05:52 AM
:lol two months ago it was Le3-7 but now it’s :cry lebrons era. You saying something about hilariously pathetic?

I take it you don't know I cheered for the Mailman in 2004? What's the common denominator for Mailman and LeBron? I'll give your dumbass ONE guess. SMH :downspin:

ambchang
10-16-2018, 07:15 AM
I take it you don't know I cheered for the Mailman in 2004? What's the common denominator for Mailman and LeBron? I'll give your dumbass ONE guess. SMH :downspin:

No need to be proud of being a flip flopper. Go argue with your mirror some more.

And to answer your question, not really, but I know what the mailman has in common with kobe: wife.

Killakobe81
10-16-2018, 08:28 AM
It’s obviously a case where Jeanie is trying to push the blame to kobe, where this would appeal to Kobe’s fan base who embraces his win at all cost “killer instinct”. I applaud Jeanie for doing this by trying to benefit both herself but only kobe fans would be stupid enough to actually believe it.

Im a Kobe fan and again I dont care. If true it has no impact on my view on him as players (great) or a person (asshole).
but its obvious you do because you are saying Kobe fans are "stupid" because they believe a "story" told by someone who they have no reason to believe has incentive to lie.
Is some random Laker fan or NBA fan gonna read that and say "Wow, Kobe is for the betterment of women, despite cheating on his wife with a random ... let me go buy his jersey or Laker tix to support this wonderful man who inspired Jeannie Buss?!!"

Come on, Amb it mans nothing true or not ... wont sell more tix or increase revenue in any meaningful way. So how does it help Jeanie in fact it makes her look weaker to m e that it took a slight nudge from Kobe, after all these years of mentorship by her father to get her to cut out her bumbling brother, tbh

ambchang
10-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Im a Kobe fan and again I dont care. If true it has no impact on my view on him as players (great) or a person (asshole).
but its obvious you do because you are saying Kobe fans are "stupid" because they believe a "story" told by someone who they have no reason to believe has incentive to lie.
Is some random Laker fan or NBA fan gonna read that and say "Wow, Kobe is for the betterment of women, despite cheating on his wife with a random ... let me go buy his jersey or Laker tix to support this wonderful man who inspired Jeannie Buss?!!"

Come on, Amb it mans nothing true or not ... wont sell more tix or increase revenue in any meaningful way. So how does it help Jeanie in fact it makes her look weaker to m e that it took a slight nudge from Kobe, after all these years of mentorship by her father to get her to cut out her bumbling brother, tbh

You don’t think this would build on his brand and help him stay in the news for
More merchandise sale? It’s pretty obvious it would.

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 11:38 AM
No need to be proud of being a flip flopper. Go argue with your mirror some more.

And to answer your question, not really, but I know what the mailman has in common with kobe: wife.

I was just bullshittin, English really is your 2nd language. Damn. :lol

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 11:40 AM
This LAvengers thread is about my current Lakers. Quit polluting it with your Kobe hating drivel. He's retired like Mikan, Worthy, Jabbar, etc. There are plenty of other Kobe threads out there for you to post nonsense son. M'kay? :lol

Killakobe81
10-16-2018, 01:02 PM

not really.
Those that hate him do so and nothing Jeannie says is gonna change that.
a new employee sits near em says she hates Kobe, told me why: "arrogant, ball hog" I asked her if she likes Westbrook and she started stuttering ... but she stammers well i just hate Kobe. Is this artiticle gonna change HER mind?
For Kobe stans will they buy more merch because of this story?
I think the answer to both is no

Besides if it were possible and Kobe did cure cancer, pretty sure you and her would still find a reason to hate ..."he just did it for the attention"

ambchang
10-16-2018, 01:43 PM

I already said it’s like the second or third language for me. That said, what does that have to do with it being you bullshitting? Appears logic is your fifteenth language.

ambchang
10-16-2018, 01:44 PM
This LAvengers thread is about my current Lakers. Quit polluting it with your Kobe hating drivel. He's retired like Mikan, Worthy, Jabbar, etc. There are plenty of other Kobe threads out there for you to post nonsense son. M'kay? :lol

Just for the record, you pulled kobe into this.

Also, have your brain checked. You maybe missing the hippocampus.

ambchang
10-16-2018, 01:45 PM
not really.
Those that hate him do so and nothing Jeannie says is gonna change that.
a new employee sits near em says she hates Kobe, told me why: "arrogant, ball hog" I asked her if she likes Westbrook and she started stuttering ... but she stammers well i just hate Kobe. Is this artiticle gonna change HER mind?
For Kobe stans will they buy more merch because of this story?
I think the answer to both is no

Besides if it were possible and Kobe did cure cancer, pretty sure you and her would still find a reason to hate ..."he just did it for the attention"

But it will remind kobe fans who will then go out and get some kill bill t shirts.

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 02:58 PM
I already said it’s like the second or third language for me. That said, what does that have to do with it being you bullshitting? Appears logic is your fifteenth language.

:lol

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 03:03 PM

They legit gonna have to choose between Dr. Dray (who also will want a max) and Klay. Or pay $3billion in lux taxes. :lol In the infamous words of Deebo:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHUP-uE4SnB0D6262NELDv5dWxvPM2mGj2-At_iP2TXNhhKQ

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 03:05 PM
Just for the record, you pulled kobe into this.

Also, have your brain checked. You maybe missing the hippocampus.

Hooked on Phonics is the shiznit! :lmao

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-16-2018, 03:38 PM
ching chang ching ching chong...

ambchang
10-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Hooked on Phonics is the shiznit! :lmao

It’s basic biology. That’s like grade 9 stuff. They don’t teach that down in the states?

LkrFan
10-16-2018, 08:41 PM
It’s basic biology. That’s like grade 9 stuff. They don’t teach that down in the states?

Of course son. These are just jokes**. :lol

**LkrFan jokes are not meant to be taken seriously :downspin:

ambchang
10-16-2018, 08:53 PM
Of course son. These are just jokes**. :lol

**LkrFan jokes are not meant to be taken seriously :downspin:
But jokes are supposed to be based on all facts. That’s how it works.

LkrFan
10-17-2018, 12:17 PM
Rumor: KD will leave the Dubs and travel down south I-5 to Staples Center to team up with LBJ next year. Then KD's kinfolk drops a knowledge bomb:

:wow

ambchang
10-17-2018, 02:34 PM
:lol today’s nba.

I blame Jordan though. That entire rings = greatness narrative started off with him. He was already arguably better than magic and bird by the time he won his first two rings but the media kept pointing to ring count and it wasn’t when he won his fifth that he was ranked unanimously above magic. It’s no coincidence that he came back after his first retirement so that he can chase magic and didn’t retire again when he won his sixth.

Totally ignored the entire team structure concept. Smh.

Put Jordan on the Dallas mavericks in the 90s and he’s get no rings but he’s just be as great a player.

LkrFan
10-17-2018, 03:13 PM
Where there's smoke...
...there's fire :smokin

LkrFan
10-17-2018, 03:15 PM

Man, if LeBron and KD BOTH chose to play with Lonzo over Dejounte Murray :lol

lefty
10-17-2018, 04:39 PM

I blame Jordan though. That entire rings = greatness narrative started off with him. He was already arguably better than magic and bird by the time he won his first two rings but the media kept pointing to ring count and it wasn’t when he won his fifth that he was ranked unanimously above magic. It’s no coincidence that he came back after his first retirement so that he can chase magic and didn’t retire again when he won his sixth.

Put Jordan on the Dallas mavericks in the 90s and he’s get no rings but he’s just be as great a player.

Jordan was never better than Bird and Magic

Killakobe81
10-17-2018, 07:41 PM

disagree if rings didnt matter Bron would already be GOAT
shaq and Hakeem would be better than Duncan
rings are not evrything but they still matter, a lot.

LkrFan
10-17-2018, 07:45 PM
Tampering SZN:

Spurs Homer
10-17-2018, 10:51 PM
Kobe raped, period.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kobe-bryant-removed-film-festival-jury-2003-rape-allegations-000612450.html

Chucho
10-17-2018, 11:40 PM
LeGOAT doesnt want Kawhitey on his team. Cant trust him. ROFL.

mystargtr34
10-18-2018, 12:18 AM

Nope. Advanced stats Duncan is better than Hakeem even on offense... and much better defender than Shaq. If they all had 0 rings Duncan edges it tbh.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=1&player_id1_hint=Tim+Duncan&player_id1_select=Tim+Duncan&y1=2009&player_id1=duncati01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Hakeem+Olajuwon&player_id2_select=Hakeem+Olajuwon&y2=1995&player_id2=olajuha01&idx=players&player_id3_hint=Shaquille+O%27Neal&player_id3_select=Shaquille+O%27Neal&y3=2005&player_id3=onealsh01&idx=players&player_id4_hint=Kobe+Bryant&player_id4_select=Kobe+Bryant&y4=2011&player_id4=bryanko01&idx=players&player_id5_hint=LeBron+James&player_id5_select=LeBron+James&y5=2017&player_id5=jamesle01&idx=players

Link above for seasons through age 32 seasons. Per 100 possession stats and advanced stats paint a pretty good picture.

Laker_1995
10-18-2018, 12:37 AM
Nope. Advanced stats Duncan is better than Hakeem even on offense... and much better defender than Shaq. If they all had 0 rings Duncan edges it tbh.

I love Shaq to death but I’d take Duncan for his whole career over the other two guys.

ambchang
10-18-2018, 05:39 AM

Didn’t say rings didn’t matter. Just saying ring doesn’t equal greatness.

How someone wins, the competition, the teammates, the big moments, the stats, they all matter.

Duncan has better stats than Hakeem and very similar stats vs shaq (shaq better on offense and Duncan on d).

Duncan’s 03 ring signifies greatness more than his 07 or 14 rings just because how he dominated and carried the spurs against incredible competition with a supposedly rebuilding cast. They are all rings but some are greater than others.

LkrFan
10-18-2018, 08:42 AM

Gonna take some time for these Lakers to gel, but come March/April timeframe, they gonna be hard to contend with.

Original Tweet:

ambchang
10-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Lakers are definitely a playoff team. Would be a monumental disappointment otherwise.

I have them pegged at 47 wins.

LkrFan
10-18-2018, 11:35 AM
Lakers are definitely a playoff team. Would be a monumental disappointment otherwise.

I have them pegged at 47 wins.

47 wins? Quoted for future LOLZ. Thanks :tu

ambchang
10-18-2018, 02:42 PM
47 wins? Quoted for future LOLZ. Thanks :tu

What are you expecting?

LkrFan
10-18-2018, 03:42 PM
What are you expecting?

More than 47. ;)

Thebesteva
10-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Gonna be an interesting season debut

Killakobe81
10-18-2018, 04:26 PM
Not sure what record will be but I think 50 is doable.
So many NBA games come down to the last few mins. and you have Bron on our side ... so when not playing another star(s) we should get the benefit of the doubt on calls plus, Bron is so much smarter than even many of the guys that are close. Dubs, Celts, Raps should be better teams and have stars at least on par with bron in the clutch ...
but come playoffs I like our chances against anyone and everyone else ... doesnt make us better than Philly, Rox etc but im not betting those guys over Bron.

LkrFan
10-18-2018, 06:29 PM

ambchang
10-18-2018, 08:42 PM
More than 47. ;)

Be specific. If you have to quote somebody for the lolz you have to give a specific number. This isn’t the price is right.

ambchang
10-18-2018, 08:47 PM
So many NBA games come down to the last few mins. and you have Bron on our side ... so when not playing another star(s) we should get the benefit of the doubt on calls plus, Bron is so much smarter than even many of the guys that are close. Dubs, Celts, Raps should be better teams and have stars at least on par with bron in the clutch ...
but come playoffs I like our chances against anyone and everyone else ... doesnt make us better than Philly, Rox etc but im not betting those guys over Bron.

Yeah I think 50 is doable as well. I think 47 is reasonable. The Cavs won 50 last year with a similar cast as the lakers minus Lebron this year but in the worse east.

One thing though I think the rockets will be quite a bit worse than last year so there are more wins to go around. I think the warriors may drop a little as well. Pelicans and jazz will pick some up. Spurs will drop a bit (not too much, since Kawhi didn’t play last year and they added derozan in place of manu and Parker).

I think the lakers and the spurs will end up pretty close in win totals. With the lakers winning a few more games.

DAF86
10-19-2018, 12:20 AM
LAvengers bringing bows and arrows to an infity stones war. A bunch of fucking useless Hawkeyes :lol

DAF86
10-19-2018, 12:21 AM
Seriously, how the fuck do you expect to compete with the Warriors with that kind of pathetic shooting? :lol

Clipper Nation
10-19-2018, 12:22 AM
:lol 0-1
:lol GM Magic thinking that surrounding LeRetirementTour with a bunch of scrubs is going to compete with the Warriors

Laker_1995
10-19-2018, 12:24 AM
I’m ready for all this shit talking tbh 😂. I would do the same to y’all lmao

Bynumite
10-19-2018, 12:26 AM
Can we skip to the part where we get Kiwi?

Mr. Body
10-19-2018, 12:34 AM
LAvengers bringing bows and arrows to an infity stones war. A bunch of fucking useless Hawkeyes :lol

Hawkeye can hit a target at distance.

DAF86
10-19-2018, 12:42 AM
Hawkeye can hit a target at distance.

Lakers will be very good at hitting the rim at a distance this season, tbh. :lol

LittleCriminal
10-19-2018, 01:32 AM

Lol losing to Portland.
Can anybody even name the starting 5 of the blazers??

Lakes won't sniff the playoffs without the refs help..

LittleCriminal
10-19-2018, 01:35 AM
Yeah I think 50 is doable as well. I think 47 is reasonable. The Cavs won 50 last year with a similar cast as the lakers minus Lebron this year but in the worse east.

One thing though I think the rockets will be quite a bit worse than last year so there are more wins to go around. I think the warriors may drop a little as well. Pelicans and jazz will pick some up. Spurs will drop a bit (not too much, since Kawhi didn’t play last year and they added derozan in place of manu and Parker).

I think the lakers and the spurs will end up pretty close in win totals. With the lakers winning a few more games.

Lol in the west, you think the lakes can hit fiddy with that squad??
#pipedreams

ambchang
10-19-2018, 05:37 AM
Lol in the west, you think the lakes can hit fiddy with that squad??
#pipedreams

Not because of that squad. But because of Lebron.

LkrFan
10-19-2018, 05:50 AM

LkrFan
10-19-2018, 05:53 AM
:lol 0-1
:lol GM Magic thinking that surrounding LeRetirementTour with a bunch of scrubs is going to compete with the Warriors

Gonna take some time for them to get. And :lol at you farmers jacking off to Laker losses. But hey, at least your Spurs beat a dysfunctional T'Pup team :downspin:

gospursgojas
10-19-2018, 08:27 AM
Lakers have ZERO shooters.

spurraider21
10-19-2018, 10:59 AM
:lmao thinking this shooting form would work :lmao

LkrFan
10-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Lakers have ZERO shooters.

Actually, we got one: Svi (#10). He's a rookie from Kansas that can stroke it. Hopefully he breaks in to the rotation soon.

Dex
10-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Lakers play the Rockets tomorrow, meaning one of them is going to be starting the season 0-2.

Killakobe81
10-19-2018, 02:37 PM
Lol losing to Portland.
Can anybody even name the starting 5 of the blazers??

Lakes won't sniff the playoffs without the refs help..

Lebron will make playoffs ...stop it.
Portland plays tough at home they won ...Props to them.

chunticakes
10-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Actually, we got one: Svi (#10). He's a rookie from Kansas that can stroke it. Hopefully he breaks in to the rotation soon.

Bend over, I'll fuckin stroke it.

Mr. Body
10-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Lebron will make playoffs ...stop it.
Portland plays tough at home they won ...Props to them.

Portland really didn't look good. But they turned it on down the stretch and the Lakers had absolutely no answers. Only guy to bring it for them was Josh Hart. LeBron either tired out or was trying to get something going with players who weren't able to rise to the challenge.

Raven
10-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Portland really didn't look good. But they turned it on down the stretch and the Lakers had absolutely no answers. Only guy to bring it for them was Josh Hart. LeBron either tired out or was trying to get something going with players who weren't able to rise to the challenge.

Yeah, I don't think Lebron realised just how clueless are the lakers young guns when it comes to basketball fundamentals..

LkrFan
10-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Bend over, I'll fuckin stroke it.

Othyus Lalanne
10-20-2018, 06:10 AM
Can we skip to the part where we get Kiwi?

Why would someone who only ever played in good bball cultures in SA and Toronto want to be part of Bron's man chidl antics?

LkrFan
10-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Love the foot speed, but if they don't defend and rebound they won't be able to get out and run.

Fast forward to them settling in to rotations, knowing each other's habits, etc., this team will look different around January or so. Especially when Bron is playing small ball 5 (in our version of a death lineup). All 5 players should be able to get the rebound and ignite the fast break. Gonna be fun when it comes together. :tu

Note: we had 34 fast break points and 70 points in the paint vs the Guests.

dabom
10-20-2018, 06:15 PM

I can't tell if he's shooting with his right or if he is shooting with his left or if he is trying to pass the ball. :lol

Othyus Lalanne
10-21-2018, 03:30 AM
Love the foot speed, but if they don't defend and rebound they won't be able to get out and run.

Fast forward to them settling in to rotations, knowing each other's habits, etc., this team will look different around January or so. Especially when Bron is playing small ball 5 (in our version of a death lineup). All 5 players should be able to get the rebound and ignite the fast break. Gonna be fun when it comes together. :tu

Note: we had 34 fast break points and 70 points in the paint vs the Guests.

Have you seen those CLE Bron teams recently?

Clipper Nation
10-21-2018, 09:30 AM
Clippers: 1-1
Lakers: 0-2 :lmao

Killakobe81
10-21-2018, 09:32 AM
Clippers: 1-1
Lakers: 0-2 :lmao

Lakers 1 Lekang, Clippers no Lekang...

Clipper Nation
10-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Lakers 1 Lekang, Clippers no Lekang...
And a supporting cast even worse than the shit he was carrying in Cleveland. Bravo, Magic, bravo.

Darth_Pelican
10-23-2018, 09:01 AM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/O/w/Q/x/L/K/0-3-logo-children-baby-logo-hi.png

RC_Drunkford
10-23-2018, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the West. I wonder how long it will take til he cries for help again

Killakobe81
10-23-2018, 12:19 PM
And a supporting cast even worse than the shit he was carrying in Cleveland. Bravo, Magic, bravo.

mehh, we wll be okay.
Kuzma Hart Ingram are legit. Zo shows promise.
Rondo and McGee have been better than advertised.

Beas and Lance were the two I questioned and after 3 games Lance has been below average and Mike B worse than that.

But to say we are weaker than the Cavs is hyperbole.
I am concerned about your boy he starting these games way to passive.
We could easily have won 2 of the first 3 games and all wee close.

GOAT level players need to do GOAT level thangs.
The 30 foot pull up was nice but when the game was to be won ...he failed.
Hart & Kuzma abd even Zo all gave plenty of help, Bron couldnt close.

Come on Kang, we know you are better than this ...

Othyus Lalanne
10-23-2018, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the West. I wonder how long it will take til he cries for help again
I knew i should have started the season wit watching this game.

Best investment evah.

Will Hunting
10-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Sad that LeBron still gets more support from his teammates than what Magic gets from his T-cells :lol

LkrFan
10-23-2018, 03:28 PM
Sad that LeBron still gets more support from his teammates than what Magic gets from his T-cells :lol

Toronto is 4-0. Thoughts?

Will Hunting
10-23-2018, 03:31 PM
You want my thoughts regarding a team getting off to a really good start in the regular season when said team is notorious for being a regular season try hard that falls apart in the playoffs?

LkrFan
10-23-2018, 04:45 PM
You want my thoughts regarding a team getting off to a really good start in the regular season when said team is notorious for being a regular season try hard that falls apart in the playoffs?
Yes. Kiwi is top 2 player and >>> DeFrozan tbh. He looks all the way back:

He will be a difference maker in the playoffs. :tu

RC_Drunkford
10-23-2018, 07:40 PM
change your logo
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--LH1BbQG4--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffb81c,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1502285408/production/designs/1806350_0.jpg

LkrFan
10-24-2018, 10:44 AM

:wow :lol

SAGirl
10-24-2018, 10:49 AM
0-5 is already over halfway there...
Kinda surprised at this bad start from the Lakers tbh.

Laker_1995
10-24-2018, 12:35 PM
I think we’ll be fine tbh. I would rather peak later than sooner however in this conference you can’t fuck around so we better get our shit together ASAP. West ain’t no damn joke.

ambchang
10-24-2018, 01:49 PM

The lakers are already 0-5 courtesy of bean. 0 playoffs in the last 5 years.

RC_Drunkford
10-24-2018, 03:56 PM

man I wish. Washed up Kobe and LeChoke on one team with Michael Beasley, Rondo, Lance Stephenson and Javale McGee. That would be straight comedy

LkrFan
10-24-2018, 05:31 PM
The lakers are already 0-5 courtesy of bean. 0 playoffs in the last 5 years.

:lmao

Chris
10-24-2018, 07:21 PM
7w6Q1UOP688

Othyus Lalanne
10-25-2018, 05:33 AM
man I wish. Washed up Kobe and LeChoke on one team with Michael Beasley, Rondo, Lance Stephenson and Javale McGee. That would be straight comedy

Brand Kobe vs Brand Bron, no reeal stakes. Awesome.

LkrFan
10-25-2018, 05:53 AM
Our offense is lethal. We gotta defend and rebound every night to have success. Glad we got the first dub outta the way. On to the next.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2018, 09:29 AM

:lol Kobe getting cucked by the Suns again

Bynumite
10-25-2018, 10:19 AM
I saw a bit of Kobe's interview on Jimmy Kimmel, Kobe clearly said he would rejoin the Lakers as a joke but as usual sports media is desperate for clicks.

Bynumite
10-25-2018, 10:39 AM

spurraider21
10-25-2018, 04:19 PM
#1 seed in eastern conference last year is starting the season off well in a conference that got weaker this year with lebron leaving

what's your point?

LkrFan
10-25-2018, 05:11 PM
#1 seed in eastern conference last year is starting the season off well in a conference that got weaker this year with lebron leaving

what's your point?

I asked a Celtic fan his thoughts on a team they'll have to go thru to get a chance to have their shit pushed in by the Dubs in the Finals. Is it too hard to comprehend?

LkrFan
10-26-2018, 12:21 PM

LkrFan
10-26-2018, 02:50 PM
We don't have the Splash Brothers, but we have an interchangeable lineup that features 3 elite passers (Bron, Rondo and Zo) plus two capable passers in Ingram and Stephenson. Our numbers so far in this Tweet thread:
As expected, we are humming offensively and suck Donkey balls defensively. We basically outscoring teams. Gotta pick up the defense and rebound. It will take some time to get, but once we do :wow

LkrFan
10-26-2018, 04:03 PM
This team is fun. Real fun:
lLifGHhBB3Y

LkrFan
10-27-2018, 07:09 PM
Unibrow? :eyebrows

LkrFan
10-27-2018, 07:11 PM

LkrFan
10-27-2018, 07:15 PM

daslicer
10-27-2018, 09:59 PM

A year ago the Lakers were able to beat a Kawhi-less Spurs team and a year later with Lebron they are losing to a Kawhi-less Spurs team.

Clipper Nation
10-27-2018, 10:06 PM
Magic's out here talking about getting superstars and he can't even get a winning record with LeBron on his team. They fired Mitch for this?

Hoops Czar
10-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Unibrow? :eyebrows
So he was joking?

DeRozan m8
10-28-2018, 01:49 AM
How are the Lakers going though hahahaahahahha

DMC
10-28-2018, 02:53 AM
Lakers will be fine. Wait until we are 20 games in before making any real assessments, especially with new squads.

LkrFan
10-28-2018, 07:47 AM
GG Spur fans. We had a 14-point lead and I had a feeling we'd take an L. DeFrozan was the difference. Couldn't stop him. Figured out LMA in the 2nd half, but DeFrozan proved too much.

LkrFan
10-28-2018, 07:54 AM
This tweet summarizes my assessment of the Lakers pretty much:
2-4 record vs 6 presumed playoff teams. We were in it in all 6 games - even had a 14-point lead last night. Pop > LukePERIOD.

Spurs da champs
10-28-2018, 07:56 AM
Lance was killing the Spurs, glad he got no play in the 4th.

Raven
10-28-2018, 11:22 AM
This tweet summarizes my assessment of the Lakers pretty much:
2-4 record vs 6 presumed playoff teams. We were in it in all 6 games - even had a 14-point lead last night. Pop > LukePERIOD.
you guys were saying the same last year...

Mr. Body
10-28-2018, 11:51 AM
Lakers aren't bad, they're a bottom of the playoff bracket team.

LkrFan
10-28-2018, 01:19 PM
you guys were saying the same last year...

Correct. Season is still early tho.

BD24
10-28-2018, 03:17 PM
Lakers will still make the playoffs tbh. Lebron pretty much makes you a playoff lock

Othyus Lalanne
10-28-2018, 06:07 PM
Lakers aren't bad, they're a bottom of the playoff bracket team.

Shit that ain't worth putting up with Brony's drama.

JohnnyMax
10-29-2018, 01:37 PM

Bynumite
10-29-2018, 01:48 PM
I like the new Ingram :lmao

KobeScored81
10-29-2018, 05:42 PM
Big W coming tonight

LkrFan
10-29-2018, 06:43 PM
New lineup:

I like it. Let's see what they can do. :tu

Clipper Nation
10-29-2018, 10:14 PM
Big W coming tonight

N:lolpe.

Clipper Nation
10-29-2018, 10:16 PM
New lineup:

I like it. Let's see what they can do. :tu
Lonzo Bust showed what he can do with an amazing 4 points (on 2-6 shooting) and 1 assist. :tu

DAF86
10-29-2018, 10:24 PM
I'm not sure the Lakers make the playoffs, tbh. Too many good teams in the West.

GSW
Rockets
Pelicans
Jazz
Nuggets
Blazers
Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Grizzlies
Wolves

Heck, even the Mavs and Kings look competitive. :lol

Let's say Mavs and Kings are lottery bound, I could see Grizzlies, Wolves and Clippers falling down during the season. Which other team does the Lakers surpass to make the playoffs? OKC, Spurs?

DMC
10-29-2018, 10:34 PM
They'll make the playoffs, and they won't be sneaking

Kobe'sAchilles
10-29-2018, 10:49 PM
The problem is that nobody even attempts to play defense. All that length and yet no one on their team has the Ron Harper dog in your face mentality.

LkrFan
10-29-2018, 10:59 PM
These fuckers gonna run my blood pressure :lol

Bynumite
10-29-2018, 11:23 PM
Kuzma is a one dimensional chucker. That is all.

marinoman
10-29-2018, 11:46 PM
Davis needs to convince lebron to demand a trade to the pelicans

Snaq O'Meal
10-30-2018, 02:04 AM
Kuzma is a one dimensional chucker. That is all.

Kuzma is a pretty good player.

On the other hand, Sodomite, you are a one dimensional anal-yst.

BatManu20
10-30-2018, 02:37 AM
Lakers fans enjoying Lebron so far :lol

http://i66.tinypic.com/2lsuwj6.jpg

BatManu20
10-30-2018, 02:43 AM
FWIW, I think the lakers will be just fine. Only 7 games in and that roster is comprised of a lot of guys who have never played together before. Will take some time imo.

They have an easy home-W coming up against a bad Dallas team on Wednesday, and then their schedule gets a lot easier as starting next week as they play a bunch of scrub teams like the Kings, Hawks, Magic, Heat, Cavs, Mavs again, Hornets, Wizards, and Nets all in a row. I see a big winning streak coming imho.

Laker_1995
10-30-2018, 09:04 AM
FWIW, I think the lakers will be just fine. Only 7 games in and that roster is comprised of a lot of guys who have never played together before. Will take some time imo.

They have an easy home-W coming up against a bad Dallas team on Wednesday, and then their schedule gets a lot easier as starting next week as they play a bunch of scrub teams like the Kings, Hawks, Magic, Heat, Cavs, Mavs again, Hornets, Wizards, and Nets all in a row. I see a big winning streak coming imho.

i hope so brotha. Obviously right now it looks ugly but I said to myself I will wait 20 games before I start having tantrums and shit lol. The only positive outlook I have is that even Boston Philly HOU and OKC have been struggling at times even though their records are better except for OKC I believe. If Laker fans panick or give up after 7 games then go watch the fucking warriors win by 10+ points every game

LkrFan
11-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Iron Mike Tyson Chandler coming home to back up JaVele:
Me likey :tu

Mr. Body
11-03-2018, 05:35 PM
The corpse of Tyson Chandler will back up JaVale McGee. Better than having to run Kuzma and LeBron as posts, I guess.

Laker_1995
11-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Iron Mike Tyson Chandler coming home to back up JaVele:
Me likey :tu

I fuck with it

LkrFan
11-03-2018, 05:39 PM
The corpse of Tyson Chandler will back up JaVale McGee. Better than having to run Kuzma and LeBron as posts, I guess.

Yes, it is. McGee has been much better than I expected. When he goes to the bench our leads vanish.

If TC can give us 12-15 minutes, I'll take it.

Mr. Body
11-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Yes, it is. McGee has been much better than I expected. When he goes to the bench our leads vanish.

If TC can give us 12-15 minutes, I'll take it.

It almost makes up for Magic's stupidity in not signing another post in the first place.

LkrFan
11-03-2018, 05:58 PM
It almost makes up for Magic's stupidity in not signing another post in the first place.

He can't play more than 15mpg tho. His pick and roll D sucks. He's solid everywhere else tho.

Othyus Lalanne
11-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Davis needs to convince lebron to demand a trade to the pelicans

Fuck that, so the media can take the credit away from Davis if the team is winning. Hell no.

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Kiwi is a Laker fan:
1058892043563356160 Sorry about that Clipper Nation :downspin:

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 07:00 AM
I watched us go up on Portland by 20 in their building. Couple things surprised me. Rondo leading our bench to that 20pt lead, and this guy:
McGee has been phenomenal this year. Especially on a vet min contract. I want him back on a 3-year deal. We'll see what Maginka does this offseason. Oh, and hopefully Tyson can give us 15mpg to keep McGee fresh all year.

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 07:03 AM

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 08:26 AM
LBJ low key holding us back:
He almost single handedly gave our 20pt lead back to the Guests. :lol

Brunodf
11-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Tyson chandler is underrated tbh always liked his game , he will give the Lakers bench solid defense for 15-20 minutes/game at this point of his career

Laker_1995
11-04-2018, 11:03 AM
I had 3 friends text me saying Tyson is washed up lakers still won’t do anything and I’m like if he can just give us 15 min and play any decent defense in the paint we’re good. Niggas quick to talk shit lol

Raven
11-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Tyson chandler is underrated tbh always liked his game , he will give the Lakers bench solid defense for 15-20 minutes/game at this point of his career
he doesn't really fit their "look good by making defense irrelevant" scheme. Plus he's been irrelevant for 5 years now..

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Haters scoffed at the Lakers signing McGee. I've seen him scold our young players (leadership) tryna get the best out of them. McGee is a 2-time champion. Rondo is a champion as well. Look at him on the sideline leading:
Me gusta :tu

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 02:39 PM

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Good stuff :tu

DAF86
11-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Kiwi is a Laker fan:
1058892043563356160 Sorry about that Clipper Nation :downspin:

Why does that guy say that Kawhi is a liar? Did he say he wasn't a Lakers fan after that?

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Why does that guy say that Kawhi is a liar? Did he say he wasn't a Lakers fan after that?

Before. Many media outlets posted as much but I never heard Kiwi say anything definitive until now.

LkrFan
11-08-2018, 01:27 PM

LkrFan
11-08-2018, 04:36 PM

LkrFan
11-08-2018, 05:36 PM
One of Splits's anorexic thots stalking the Kang:

spurraider21
11-08-2018, 05:41 PM
One of Splits (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583)'s anorexic thots stalking the Kang:
dem tiddies tbh

one of them is looking right at me

LkrFan
11-08-2018, 06:15 PM
dem tiddies tbh

one of them is looking right at me

Splits
11-08-2018, 07:03 PM
One of Splits (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583)'s anorexic thots stalking the Kang:

She's obviously sucking in her stomach. Look at all that ass?

Fat.

LkrFan
11-08-2018, 07:28 PM
She's obviously sucking in her stomach. Look at all that ass?

Fat.
My nigglet :lmao

Bynumite
11-09-2018, 08:28 PM
While watching the game, this possession stuck with me. Looks like Towns was trying to back down a brick wall. Chandler was barely moving :lol

Mr. Body
11-09-2018, 10:18 PM
While watching the game, this possession stuck with me. Looks like Towns was trying to back down a brick wall. Chandler was barely moving :lol

KAT is so weak.

LkrFan
11-10-2018, 02:39 PM
KAT is so weak.

I could see Tyson bodying LMA like that too down the stretch.

Mr. Body
11-10-2018, 02:57 PM
I could see Tyson bodying LMA like that too down the stretch.

It's almost like you could go back and see how they've done face to face. Instead you'd rather touch your purple and piss colored genitals and dream about it.

LkrFan
11-10-2018, 03:16 PM
It's almost like you could go back and see how they've done face to face. Instead you'd rather touch your purple and piss colored genitals and dream about it.

LkrFan
11-10-2018, 04:03 PM
But but but the Lakers don't have shooting:
Offense ain't our problem. Defense and rebounding. I expect us to improve on that side of the ball as the season wears on.

Raven
11-10-2018, 05:29 PM
But but but the Lakers don't have shooting:
Offense ain't our problem. Defense and rebounding. I expect us to improve on that side of the ball as the season wears on.
... :lol

ok let's rephrase it a bit to something that actually matters, shall we? :lol

The so called core, that is the high picks that have been made, are atrociously bad complements to Lebron's skills. Ingram can't shoot triples, Lonzo can't shoot or attack the basket and without the ball in his hands he's invisible.

LkrFan
11-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Step 1: Trade the kiddies to rejoin Randle - and form Lakers South for the Unibrow. Lakers still have a max slot this summer.

2) Sign KD to a max deal

3) Upset all farmers in the 210 area code. :lol

Raven
11-11-2018, 08:50 AM
Step 1: Trade the kiddies to rejoin Randle - and form Lakers South for the Unibrow. Lakers still have a max slot this summer.

2) Sign KD to a max deal

3) Upset all farmers in the 210 area code. :lol
not happening, KD has enough latent depression from joining a superstar filled team and not feeling the wins as his..

LkrFan
11-11-2018, 08:55 AM
not happening, KD has enough latent depression from joining a superstar filled team and not feeling the wins as his..

LINK? Show me proof to backup your ridiculous statement. Thanks.

LkrFan
11-11-2018, 08:59 AM
When the Dubs win again, the following players will want a max deal:

KD
Dr. Dray
Klay

They ALL deserve it too, but they already have Chef on a supermax. Newsflash: the repeater luxury tax is a real and present danger to their owners. Will they be willing to pay 4, count em, FOUR supermax deals to keep the band together? Doubt it. :toast

KD already "joined a 73-9 team" so I can easily see him leave to be the man in LA. They can't say he joined a ready made championship team no mo. I'm sure that is appealing to him. :eyebrows

Then Klay and Dray get their max deals - everybody is happy - except you farmers :lol

Othyus Lalanne
11-11-2018, 09:32 AM
LINK? Show me proof to backup your ridiculous statement. Thanks.

NBA media is usually just speculation. Counterspeculating is not rididculous.

Chris
11-12-2018, 03:41 AM

Damn son :lol

Also watch Lance :lmao

LkrFan
11-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Fun win. Back over 0.500 after a slow start. Here's a few highlights:
E1JjTAGoDe8
On to the next. :tu

LkrFan
11-12-2018, 03:28 PM

KobeScored81
11-13-2018, 06:15 AM
Finally over .500 for the first time in forever

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 06:50 AM
Trouble in Dub Nation?
If KD comes to LA this summer as is rumored, I'll have Clipper Nation to thank. :lol

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 08:03 AM
Two future Laker teammates going at it:

Clipper Nation
11-13-2018, 08:29 AM
Trouble in Dub Nation?
If KD comes to LA this summer as is rumored, I'll have Clipper Nation (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) to thank. :lol
You won't be thanking me when Jerry talks Durbeta into being Kawhi's sidekick on the Clippers, tbh. :downspin:

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 08:36 AM
You won't be thanking me when Jerry talks Durbeta into being Kawhi's sidekick on the Clippers, tbh. :downspin:

Why would you want "Durbeta?" :lol

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 08:47 AM

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 02:27 PM
CIA Maginka doing work by leaking this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit:

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 02:34 PM
CIA Maginka doing work by leaking this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit:

my only concern State lets Dray walk to entice KD to stay and we end up with Green, not KD ...
I like green, but if we gotta pay him max to sip win with bron at barbershops, and not win titles, Im gonna be pissed.

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 02:39 PM
my only concern State lets Dray walk to entice KD to stay and we end up with Green, not KD ...
I like green, but if we gotta pay him max to sip win with bron at barbershops, and not win titles, Im gonna be pissed.

Truth bombs. Agreed 100%.

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 02:53 PM

Don’t even say that lmao. I’ll flip

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 03:07 PM
Don’t even say that lmao. I’ll flip

Me too.
don't get me wrong Lebron has been great we are blessed to have him but Im nervous that:

1. Decline may be coming faster than I thought
2. We will only get washed versions of Bron's buddies ...

I hope None of that happens, Im trusting in MAGinka & LeBron ... but Im a bit nervous. No panic, but nervous

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 04:30 PM
Me too.
don't get me wrong Lebron has been great we are blessed to have him but Im nervous that:

1. Decline may be coming faster than I thought
2. We will only get washed versions of Bron's buddies ...

I hope None of that happens, Im trusting in MAGinka & LeBron ... but Im a bit nervous. No panic, but nervous

Dr. Dray is part of the nucleus that won 73. He ain't going nowhere, but looks like he is gonna run KD off:
I'm here for it. :lol

DMC
11-13-2018, 04:41 PM
Draymond strikes you as a moron until you hear him in an interview. He's either intelligent or well coached with media matters.

DMC
11-13-2018, 04:47 PM
Btw, this kind of thing can fuel a big winning streak. Players need something to push them to play harder. This might.

Bynumite
11-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Donkey deflecting :lol

A level-headed, well adjusted human being would have admitted he fucked up. Instead he's deflecting and bringing KD's free agency, what does that have to do with Donkey thinking he's Curry? :lol

But it's to be expected from an idiot who kicks other men in the nuts and tries to pass it off as a natural motion.

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 05:22 PM
Donkey deflecting :lol

A level-headed, well adjusted human being would have admitted he fucked up. Instead he's deflecting and bringing KD's free agency, what does that have to do with Donkey thinking he's Curry? :lol

But it's to be expected from an idiot who kicks other men in the nuts and tries to pass it off as a natural motion.

:downspin:

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 05:27 PM

KD bitch ass ain’t coming here . Either NY dubs or clippers with kawahi.

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 06:09 PM
Green repeatedly called Durant “a bitch” after he was called out by the two-time NBA Finals MVP in the huddle for not passing him the ball, sources said. The organization is of the belief that Green cut too deep in his disagreement with Durant, sources said.
Womp Womp!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 06:22 PM
Looks like warriors care about Durant more than donkey now sad and green helped create that 73 win team

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 06:26 PM

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 06:32 PM

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 06:50 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 07:06 PM

ambchang
11-13-2018, 07:09 PM
Sad day when a man can’t say the truth.

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 07:25 PM

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 08:03 PM
mehhh until it happens wont get my hopes up ...
Man will this board hate the Lakers if we get KD getting Kawhi would be the only thing worse.

KobeScored81
11-14-2018, 01:10 AM
KD will be a Laker next summer.

mark my words but i aint no mark.

Laker_1995
11-14-2018, 01:20 AM
KD will be a Laker next summer.

mark my words but i aint no mark.

like the confidence G but bluud ain’t comin

KobeScored81
11-14-2018, 01:29 AM
like the confidence G but bluud ain’t comin

Its beyond obvious.
KD’s mom didnt even deny it and says she loves Magic & LeBron
Reports of KD Bron and Magic talking before the season started
Magic pretty much assuring we will get another max at the WS

Trust me Magic and Bron are plotting. These are not the 2 people you should be doubting.
This is not Jim & Kupchak.

and did you see Durant after the game? starting to look like hes ready to move on far away from draymond green

Laker_1995
11-14-2018, 01:42 AM
Its beyond obvious.
KD’s mom didnt even deny it and says she loves Magic & LeBron
Reports of KD Bron and Magic talking before the season started
Magic pretty much assuring we will get another max at the WS

Trust me Magic and Bron are plotting. These are not the 2 people you should be doubting.
This is not Jim & Kupchak.

and did you see Durant after the game? starting to look like hes ready to move on far away from draymond green

I feel it. Man hope you right. We’ll see.

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 05:56 AM

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 05:57 AM
Yes to KD, no to Melo, please:

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 05:58 AM
God KD is such a pussy.

The way the media props of Precious Durant for being “Da Real MVP”, she should also get criticism for not raising her son better.

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 06:05 AM

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 06:08 AM

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 06:42 AM
God KD is such a pussy.

The way the media props of Precious Durant for being “Da Real MVP”, she should also get criticism for not raising her son better.

^ wanted KD, ended up with Gordan KKKward. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF. :lol

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 06:46 AM

Bynumite
11-14-2018, 11:30 AM

Donkey really has delusions of grandeur :lol

Warriors would have been one and done without Durant and Donkey would have been a scrub, rotting at the end of a lottery team's bench, if he wasn't surrounded by all time great shooters.

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Donkey really has delusions of grandeur :lol

Warriors would have been one and done without Durant and Donkey would have been a scrub, rotting at the end of a lottery team's bench, if he wasn't surrounded by all time great shooters.

Truth bombs. Dray is an afterthought on the Grizzlies or Hornets. :lol

Interesting...:downspin:

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 02:19 PM
Where there's smoke...1062778348835823618
:)

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 02:58 PM
5head chimes in:

Othyus Lalanne
11-14-2018, 03:06 PM
5head chimes in:

Drama levels would be ever 9000.

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 03:35 PM
Can't wait for Moneygreen23 to see this. :corn:

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Unc with the no look assist to the Kang. Throwing shade at Dr. Dray on national TV is sure to gaslight the Dubs locker room.
He right tho. Ownership and head coach chose KD over him. :)

Killakobe81
11-14-2018, 03:57 PM
brothers have been wildin in IG in NBA Artest back in the day Wiggin's brother and KD's recently ...

With KD you never know his bro could be just another "burner" account ...

LkrFan
11-14-2018, 06:11 PM
PTI

KobeScored81
11-15-2018, 03:57 AM
Hottest team in the league #LAKESHOW
��������

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 06:17 AM
So far, so good. :tu

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 06:43 AM
We're gonna need constant efforts like this on the perimeter to compete:
And our 2-headed league minimum centers anchoring behind them makes for slight improvements defensively.

Zo's size and length played a role in Dame going a pathetic 8-23:
Love Kuz, but our best 3 perimeter defenders are Zo, BI is and Hart. Kuz should be our 6th man and just get buckets. His porous D kept the Guests close all night. On to the next.

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 06:46 AM
Highlights
mW2NwwCRgUA

Killakobe81
11-15-2018, 06:53 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/several-warriors-not-on-board-to-recruit-kevin-durant-in-free-agency-come-next-offseason-per-report/amp/

Apparently some Dubs don't wanna beg KD to stay
Again all this can mean NADA if they three peat but...
Where there is smoke...

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 09:20 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/several-warriors-not-on-board-to-recruit-kevin-durant-in-free-agency-come-next-offseason-per-report/amp/

Apparently some Dubs don't wanna beg KD to stay
Again all this can mean NADA if they three peat but...
Where there is smoke...

I think he gone Killa. For real. I've read elsewhere that Kang to LA was a foregone conclusion over a year ago. KD situation is basically the same.

The Dubs don't need KD no more. Dr. Dray disrespected him real bad (did you
see KD's brother insta? KD is pissed). What better way to dethrone the Dubs than KD wearing the P&G armor next to the Kang? :wow

We got the cap space. And he can be the man in LA as our first option scorer. LABron would defer to him and get him great looks. The Dub fans won't ever love him like they love Chef. But in LA? Sheeeeeit! It would on an poppin. Why? When white media turned on Kobe, KD stood up for him. Kobe even called him a little brother.

The only thing I see fucking this up is if Kerr trades him to ATL for like 8 first rounders :lol

:D

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 10:59 AM
Dr. Dray is gonna be the reason why the Dubs reign ends this year...
..and/or KD walks :tu

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 02:20 PM

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Jarett Jack with the goods:
Thank you Dr. Dray! :wow

Beartrucci
11-15-2018, 07:27 PM
Thank you Dr. Dray! :wow

Well if the Spurs are going to be shit this season, at least all this entertaining stuff is going on :lol

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 08:56 PM
Well if the Spurs are going to be shit this season, at least all this entertaining stuff is going on :lol

Word :lol

LkrFan
11-15-2018, 08:56 PM

KobeScored81
11-15-2018, 11:55 PM
Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang

Spent 150 on LeBron James
My bitch really do love the king
We not worried bout golden state
We can buy Kevin Durant a new ring
Rather go take Anthony from New Orleans ay

Laker gang Laker gang Laker gang

LkrFan
11-16-2018, 06:40 AM

LkrFan
11-16-2018, 12:09 PM

LkrFan
11-16-2018, 12:12 PM

LkrFan
11-16-2018, 03:07 PM

daslicer
11-16-2018, 03:50 PM

:lol I gotta respect the honesty here.

KobeScored81
11-17-2018, 09:50 AM
Let’s extend the win streak to 5 games tonight

LkrFan
11-17-2018, 10:10 AM
:lol I gotta respect the honesty here.

#MambaMentality :lol

Othyus Lalanne
11-17-2018, 12:29 PM

Dance for what? This is the West.

Othyus Lalanne
11-18-2018, 02:23 AM
I knew the Lakers could lose this Orlando game. What were the betting odds?

KobeScored81
11-18-2018, 05:49 AM
I knew the Lakers could lose this Orlando game. What were the betting odds?

Lakers -4 I think

dont know why they’re fucking garbage

LkrFan
11-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Luke needs to change up the starting lineup:

Zo (until Rondo returns)
Hart
Ingram
LBJ
McGee

Kuz brings nothing other than scoring. Last night he couldn't even do that. He's a turnstile defensively, subpar passer, and a mediocre rebounder. His shot has to be on for him to be effective. Last night he had several dumb turnovers and bricked almost as much as Lonzo did.

Hart is our best 3pt shooter and plays better defense. He should start over Kuz.

Raven
11-18-2018, 09:08 AM
Luke needs to change up the starting lineup:

Zo (until Rondo returns)
Hart
Ingram
LBJ
McGee

Kuz brings nothing other than scoring. Last night he couldn't even do that. He's a turnstile defensively, subpar passer, and a mediocre rebounder. His shot has to be on for him to be effective. Last night he had several dumb turnovers and bricked almost as much as Lonzo did.

Hart is our best 3pt shooter and plays better defense. He should start over Kuz.
you have to hit the rim for it to be a brick tbh :lol

LkrFan
11-18-2018, 09:12 AM
you have to hit the rim for it to be a brick tbh :lol

I know right? :cry

LkrFan
11-23-2018, 05:24 AM
I counted 1 real blowout (vs Raps at home SMH). Otherwise we are competing every night:

ambchang
11-23-2018, 10:22 AM
I counted 1 real blowout (vs Raps at home SMH). Otherwise we are competing every night:

So many moral victories. Lakers - the 2018-19 moral champions of the nba.

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2018, 07:52 AM
this lakers fan is smart. :spin

DTNol2XxB9I

LkrFan
11-24-2018, 08:48 AM
this lakers fan is smart. :spin

DTNol2XxB9I

Gracias mi amigo tbh :lol

LkrFan
11-24-2018, 08:50 AM