PDA

View Full Version : OT: lmao this picture sums up the world today smh

dfens
06-10-2018, 04:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TLlMQfY.jpg

merica is so fucked smh. honestly wish you sons good luck, I don't want to even imagine the damage this administration is doing to your rights and quality of life :wow trump and bolton look like out of a fucking comic book :lmao

Spurtacular
06-10-2018, 03:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TLlMQfY.jpg

merica is so fucked smh. honestly wish you sons good luck, I don't want to even imagine the damage this administration is doing to your rights and quality of life :wow trump and bolton look like out of a fucking comic book :lmao

:lmao Trump still not giving any fucks about DeucheLand :lmao

hater
06-10-2018, 03:45 PM
:lmao subservient state where we stationed 21 military bases. Germany is basically our military equipment storage area and their women exist mainly to please our black military members :lmao

:lmao electing a tranny as your leader

Spurtacular
06-10-2018, 04:17 PM
:lmao subservient state where we stationed 21 military bases. Germany is basically our military equipment storage area and their women exist mainly to please our black military members :lmao

:lmao electing a tranny as your leader

Worse; Hitler's daughter! :lmao

http://noch.info/en/2017/12/angela-merkel-is-the-daughter-of-hitler/

koriwhat
06-10-2018, 07:35 PM
:lmao Trump still not giving any fucks about DeucheLand :lmao

and rightfully so. fuck merkel and that shithole she's creating.

Thebesteva
06-10-2018, 07:43 PM
and rightfully so. fuck merkel and that shithole she's creating.

This. Europistan is finished

djohn2oo8
06-10-2018, 07:48 PM
lol scared petulant child

Mitch
06-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Germany is America's bitch, tbh.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Worse; Hitler's daughter! :lmao

http://noch.info/en/2017/12/angela-merkel-is-the-daughter-of-hitler/
do you go out of your way to find the dumbest shit on the internet and then commit to those theories?

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 01:41 AM
do you go out of your way to find the dumbest shit on the internet and then commit to those theories?

Read the link. Stop lashing out.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Read the link. Stop lashing out.
i read it. it was incredibly stupid.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:00 AM
i read it. it was incredibly stupid.

Tell me how instead of throwing a tantrum.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 02:20 AM
Tell me how instead of throwing a tantrum.
there's no tantrum. you just posted a really stupid link and i pointed out that it was stupid.

the premise is stupid, and the "evidence" behind it is even more stupid.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:27 AM
there's no tantrum. you just posted a really stupid link and i pointed out that it was stupid.

the premise is stupid, and the "evidence" behind it is even more stupid.

So nothing. Just a lot of tears. Got it.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 02:28 AM
So nothing. Just a lot of tears. Got it.
fine. the whole thing is based on some mystery stasi file

link to the stasi file they use as their source?

otherwise this is just some random person rambling on the internet with zero evidentiary basis behind any of his statements. making them entirely meaningless. you may as well read articles about rainbow colored unicorns

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:32 AM
fine. the whole thing is based on some mystery stasi file

link to the stasi file they use as their source?

otherwise this is just some random person rambling on the internet with zero evidentiary basis behind any of his statements. making them entirely meaningless. you may as well read articles about rainbow colored unicorns

So, you have nothing to disprove the file other than tears though, correct?

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 02:34 AM
So, you have nothing to disprove the file other than tears though, correct?
:lmao of course this comes from Q :lmao

and as usual:

Derp: [bullshit claim]
anyone else: umm, that seems like bullshit. can you back it up?
Derp: so you cant disprove it?!?!?

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:49 AM
:lmao of course this comes from Q :lmao

and as usual:

Derp: [bullshit claim]
anyone else: umm, that seems like bullshit. can you back it up?
Derp: so you cant disprove it?!?!?

It doesn't bother me if you don't believe it. My point is that you are crying about something you cannot disprove. You really need to believe it's untrue. You're like the one-handed Luke Skywalker crying that Vader can't be his father. :lmao

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 03:17 AM
It doesn't bother me if you don't believe it. My point is that you are crying about something you cannot disprove. You really need to believe it's untrue. You're like the one-handed Luke Skywalker crying that Vader can't be his father. :lmao
you have no objective standard by which you do/don't believe things

if you went around believing anything that you couldn't personally disprove, then you'd believe in a lot of objectively stupid things.

and you do.

and when anybody actually sources/proves something you happen not to like, you brush it off as a biased source/CIA or some shit.

in the end, all you do is believe what you want to be true, regardless of merit/evidence, while not believing anything that challenges your precious worldview, regardless of the strength of supporting evidence

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:44 AM

if you went around believing anything that you couldn't personally disprove, then you'd believe in a lot of objectively stupid things.

and you do.

and when anybody actually sources/proves something you happen not to like, you brush it off as a biased source/CIA or some shit.

in the end, all you do is believe what you want to be true, regardless of merit/evidence, while not believing anything that challenges your precious worldview, regardless of the strength of supporting evidence

For all your crying that's exactly what you do, dude.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:45 AM

and you do.

I've caught on to the fact that the power players love to control/manufacture the narrative. What is your problem? Grow up, dude.

K...
06-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Germany is America's bitch, tbh.

Lmao, America is China's bitch much more so

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 09:58 AM
For all your crying that's exactly what you do, dude.

"i know you are but what am i" is your response? lol

and no, i tend to believe things when they are sourced or supported by evidence. you have no standard other than what fits your worldview/narrative. for instance, you dont like germany, merkel, therefore you believe she is literally hitler's daughter. there's nothing to actually support that belief. some some anonymous blog that references some spooky/secret document and you slurp it up like gospel.

I've caught on to the fact that the power players love to control/manufacture the narrative. What is your problem? Grow up, dude.
the narrative is that you believe shit that has no evidence behind it when it suits your worldview. there is evidence to support that narrative

you dont like merkel? SHES HITLER
you dont like hogg? HE WASN'T AT SCHOOL
you dont like that the vegas shooter wasnt muslim/black? THERE WASN'T EVEN A SHOOTING

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:00 PM
"i know you are but what am i" is your response? lol

and no, i tend to believe things when they are sourced or supported by evidence. you have no standard other than what fits your worldview/narrative. for instance, you dont like germany, merkel, therefore you believe she is literally hitler's daughter. there's nothing to actually support that belief. some some anonymous blog that references some spooky/secret document and you slurp it up like gospel.

the narrative is that you believe shit that has no evidence behind it when it suits your worldview. there is evidence to support that narrative

you dont like merkel? SHES HITLER
you dont like hogg? HE WASN'T AT SCHOOL
you dont like that the vegas shooter wasnt muslim/black? THERE WASN'T EVEN A SHOOTING

I gave you sources/evidence. Your problem is that it isn't system approved. You have this belief that the system doesn't bury a lot of truth. It's misguided to say the least.

Do you think the Nazis were just Hitler and the Germans and their allies? There were controlling factions. You should look into the history, and then you won't be so shocked by the "conspiracy theories". Now this one could be true; it could be false. But it is plausible with what I've studied. You should not assume I don't critically think; that's your error.

As for Hogg, I've presented contradictions. The official narrative is bunk. Ascertaining an exact truth is not something I can give you on a platter. But you take whatever is spoonfed and take it as truth. I'm glad I'm not you in that respect.

Vegas, I've studied not in depth, but I am aware of highly irregular actions by law enforcement / govt. in not disclosing information. Perhaps, my initial proposal that it was a hoax is incorrect, but you seem to think it's bad to question the narrative and be a good little piggy.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 02:05 PM
you haven't given me sources or evidence :lol... you have linked some blog entry that references some obscure, secret Stasi file but does not produce it. there's no source material. you just linked me to some guy's opinion with no evidence to support it

Budkin
06-11-2018, 02:08 PM
lol scared petulant child

tdunk21
06-11-2018, 05:14 PM
stupid laker fan is a stupid liberal... lmao

Chris
06-11-2018, 06:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfV_rq_XUAAT133.jpg:large

K...
06-11-2018, 06:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfV_rq_XUAAT133.jpg:large

Why is abe on trumps sideż he sucked up to trump but is being badly insulted by not being consulted on Nk and the tariff nonsense . Just a bad decision to depict him in that group.

Bynumite
06-11-2018, 06:57 PM
OP's president let over a million syrians, mostly males, take a leisurely stroll through german borders, all in the span of a year :lmao

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/05/00/2BF81E1000000578-0-image-m-18_1441408485048.jpg

Mitch
06-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Lmao, America is China's bitch much more so

:lmao dumbass

china is a production economy, do the math

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Spurtacular went in ITT