PDA

View Full Version : NBA: All time great playoff performances burned by refs

Fabbs
06-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Where does LeBrons kick ass 51 point Game One culminating with drawing a most likely game clinching charging foul on Cupkake Durbetta rank?

Fabbs
06-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Vlade Divac all up in Shaqs brain in the Kings 2002 Championship year.

Or do you go with Mike Bibby working Kobme before LakerRef intervention?

Spurtacular
06-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Yea, Lebron was scoring 50 cos he had the ball most the time and it happened to be a good shooting night for him. I'll take 02 Kings, tbh. That cost them a title. This only cost Lebron the dignity of not being swept.

Johnsyounger
06-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Vlade Divac all up in Shaqs brain in the Kings 2002 Championship year.

Or do you go with Mike Bibby working Kobme before LakerRef intervention?

2002 WCF is the biggest stain on NBA in its history, and its not close....

lefty
06-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Yea, Lebron was scoring 50 cos he had the ball most the time and it happened to be a good shooting night for him. I'll take 02 Kings, tbh. That cost them a title. This only cost Lebron the dignity of not being swept.
This

Fabbs
06-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Ya since Golden Showers had no one else to worry about guarding and WarriorRef was there to seal the deal, it was simply a good shooting night.
FOH.

Also a game or two later 'Bron had them tied in the late 4th before WarriorRef took over again. Along with Tristian Kardashian etc providing zero offense, especially when it mattered. Also Rodney Hood with two eyebrow raising Throwing Game type defensive gimmes to 1-11 Curry. :rolleyes

Awesome Finals by Bron. Self inflicted broken hand true. Fucking triple doubles almost every game with no stat padding ala Westbrook and the Twinke Twins Durbetta-Curry.

I'm fine with 2002 Kings being ranked as one of if not the biggest rigging burn of all time.