PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lebron would make a huge mistake if he goes to LA

DAF86
06-12-2018, 12:48 PM
If he joins the Lakers he will not be winning shit next season and I see it very unlikely that he wins shit the following one. And after those two years he will be past his prime, which means he will probably not win shit in LA ever. Which, consequently, would also mean that he will have to live forever on Kobe's shadow.

Just too much to lose and very little to gain, tbh.

Killakobe81
06-12-2018, 12:54 PM
If he joins the Lakers he will not be winning shit next season and I see it very unlikely that he wins shit the following one. And after those two years he will be past his prime, which means he will probably not win shit in LA ever. Which, consequently, would also mean that he will have to live forever on Kobe's shadow.

Tough t o say without seeing who else comes in the unlikely event he chooses Lakers.
Lonzo probably gone if Bron comes anyways.

SuperCam
06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
lebron + pg13 + kawhi/cousins/pointgod + ingram is the team to beat next two years jmho. much better than the rockettes team that should have beaten the Showers :lol

Clipper Nation
06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Tough t o say wityhout seeing who else comes in teh unlikely even he chooses Lakers.
Not tough to say. LeBron + "Playoff P" + the Lakers' trash isn't beating the Warriors.

LeBron joining the Lakers would basically be him retiring without actually retiring. At that point, he might as well stay in Cleveland.

Fabbs
06-12-2018, 01:02 PM
True but don't underestimate Disney/ABC/NBA conglomerates ability to run a scam.

If they want to switch back to Lakers-Warriors-Lakers they will do so $$$$$$$$$.

DAF86
06-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Tough t o say wityhout seeing who else comes in teh unlikely even he chooses Lakers.

PG13 is the one joining Lebron in LA. Let's say Lakers don't give up anything to get Lebron:

Lonzo, Ingram, Lebron, PG13, Brooks. With Kuzma coming off the bench. Not enough to get past the Warriors in the near future.

DAF86
06-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Lebron, for once in his life, needs to join a team that isn't complete shit without him. The Lakers, even with Paul George, would still be mediocre at best.

Add Lebron to a team that has already proven to be good on itself. That's how you beat GS.

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:44 PM
lebron + pg13 + kawhi/cousins/pointgod + ingram is the team to beat next two years jmho. much better than the rockettes team that should have beaten the Showers :lol

Do you low tier faggots get together and compete to see who can have the shittiest takes on the forum?

Bynumite
06-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Stop it. LeBum is not joining the spurs, get over it.

He won't be able to do his usual stat-padding on a minutes restriction and sitting out games under senile Pop. He doesn't wanna play with a quitter who misses entire seasons when he's been cleared to play. Also, as shitty as Cleveland is, San Antonio is a downgrade in comparison :lmao

DMC
06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
https://sdsimonson.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/tumblr_mlvbh3fd9f1s8rz3mo1_400.gif

Killakobe81
06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Lakers are a young team but their talent is being sold short even if Lonzo is not as good as advertised.
I would take Kuz/Ingram's potential over every SF not named Kiwi, Lebron, Tatum, Durant.

But we will see I still dont think he comes to L.A. but I disagree ... Lebron with PG and a mid-tier FA along with most of Lakers young core would be much better than the cavs roster sans Lebron.
A testament to Bron's greatness is what he did with THAT roster.

With Lakers though west is tougher he would join a team that won 35 games ...

06-12-2018, 01:57 PM
Do you low tier faggots get together and compete to see who can have the shittiest takes on the forum?
They're all trying to beat Klay>kawhi tbh :lol

DAF86
06-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Stop it. LeBum is not joining the spurs, get over it.

He won't be able to do his usual stat-padding on a minutes restriction and sitting out games under senile Pop. He doesn't wanna play with a quitter who misses entire seasons when he's been cleared to play. Also, as shitty as Cleveland is, San Antonio is a downgrade in comparison :lmao

This isn't about joining the Spurs, tbh. It is about not joining the Lakers. Celtics would make the most sense, imho.

LkrFan
06-12-2018, 02:03 PM

Scurred?

DMC
06-12-2018, 02:07 PM
They're all trying to beat Klay>kawhi on offense tbh :lol

Kawhi solidified that this season while Klay rang.. again.

DAF86
06-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Scurred?

Nah, we own Lebron, tbh. I just would like him to make a smart choice, tbh.

DAF86
06-12-2018, 06:48 PM
BTW, is funny seeing Kobe doing everything in his power to keep Lebron out of LA, tbh. :lol

Kyle Orton
06-12-2018, 06:51 PM
tbh why does Paul George’s name pop up in every Lebron to x scenario? Is he really dying to play with other that loser? Don’t see the appeal

DAF86
06-12-2018, 07:19 PM
tbh why does Paul George’s name pop up in every Lebron to x scenario? Is he really dying to play with other that loser? Don’t see the appeal

Only other top wing on the market, tbh.

Chillen
06-12-2018, 07:21 PM
So basically LeBron joining Lakers he would be living in Kobe Bryant's shadow and tons of pressure with the LA spotlight. Kobe will be ready to critique everything he does. Fans would be expecting an NBA title the first season and would not settle for anything less. They would expect the Lakers to beat the Warriors. If he wants all that pressure on him and spotlight, go for it.

Jeremy
06-12-2018, 07:59 PM
I don't get the Lakers talk. If he wanted to join a talented but unproven young core in the West, the Suns would obviously be a better fit and more talented:

Knight
Booker
Jackson
LeBron
Ayton

#16/Warren/Chriss/Bender

And that's without making any other moves or bringing in any other free agents.

Fabbs
06-12-2018, 08:28 PM

lefty
06-12-2018, 08:31 PM
:lmao Lavar Ball is awesome

https://youtu.be/HPegJlGLE2I

Kyle Orton
06-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Only other top wing on the market, tbh.

He could kill a couple birds by getting Durant to opt out and come with him imo

Mitch
06-12-2018, 11:09 PM
:lol beats joining kiwi retard in the spurs

Spurtacular
06-12-2018, 11:57 PM

He already is past his prime. But if you mean past near MVP level, then yea probably so. And yea, why go to LA now if they're not ready to win? I can see that. Of course, maybe they will be ready to win if PG and another comes too. Kuzma and Ingram and Randle are good pieces too if they're retained. I assume Lonzo's ass would be booted pretty fast.

endrity
06-13-2018, 12:02 PM
If he's going to LA than we can be sure it's about more than basketball. Because unless they are able to engineer a 2011 Heat-like retooling of the roster, there is no way he is winning a championship there. Paul George will not change that either.

SuperCam
06-13-2018, 12:43 PM

You are a worthless piece of shit. Kill yourself

damn you know LeKang to LA is legit since Spur Fan are getting riled over it instead of laughing like they did in previous years :lol

there's a special category of retards who think Kiwi can take out GS next year but that LeGOAT+PG+Max-player couldn't :lmao

Killakobe81
06-13-2018, 01:10 PM
Negras getting nervous ...
dont worry my source says he stays in CLE ...I hope he is wrong.

Raven
06-13-2018, 02:57 PM
not sure why is this even a discussion, lakerfans are the only ones that have always been openly rooting against him. It would be pathetic for both parties. I mean i guess it's true that laker fans can't get more pathetic, so i guess there's that, but still..

RsxPiimp
06-13-2018, 03:54 PM
lebron + george to the lakers is going to be a dynasty killer. y’all sleepin on the lakers.

Killakobe81
06-13-2018, 03:56 PM
not sure why is this even a discussion, lakerfans are the only ones that have always been openly rooting against him. It would be pathetic for both parties. I mean i guess it's true that laker fans can't get more pathetic, so i guess there's that, but still..

you feel of crap per usual. yes Kobestans have hated on Bron, no doubt about that ...
But the MJ mafia has been far worse. Nore nefarious and well connected in the media ...not just a bunch of randoms.

Clipper Nation
06-13-2018, 04:13 PM
lebron + george to the lakers is going to be a dynasty killer. y’all sleepin on the lakers.

How have people already forgotten George's chokejob against the Jazz? 2-16 in Game 6 is an embarrassment. The guy's only clutch shot in his career was in a Gatorade commercial, and Lakerfan really thinks he's going to help LeBron beat Golden State?

Mugen
06-13-2018, 05:43 PM
I'm fine with Bron joining the Lakers so he can lose in the 2nd round, but Kyle Kuzma might be the most overrated nigga in the NBA since Roddy Beaubois tbh. :lol

06-13-2018, 05:57 PM
I'm fine with Bron joining the Lakers so he can lose in the 2nd round, but Kyle Kuzma might be the most overrated nigga in the NBA since Roddy Beaubois tbh. :lol
:cry free Roddy B
:cry it still hurts

Bynumite
06-13-2018, 06:03 PM
I don't want LeBeta on the Lakers but the amount of salt among spurfans would be hilarious to witness :lol

spurraider21
06-13-2018, 06:20 PM
I don't want LeBeta on the Lakers
:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Tbh, at least he's consistent - unlike LkrFan, who's clowning LeBron one minute and begging for him the next.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2018, 06:35 PM

LeBron would need another All Star. Which the Lakers could trade for but there would likely be no bench.

baseline bum
06-13-2018, 06:52 PM
He'd be nuts to go there while the Ball circus is still in town.

RsxPiimp
06-13-2018, 06:58 PM
LeBron would need another All Star. Which the Lakers could trade for but there would likely be no bench.

paul and bron can both be signed but randle would have to go. the rest of the FA would not come back (Lopez, KCP, Frye) and the non guaranteed contracts will be waived (zubac, thomas bryant, caruso) and deng will be stretched which the lakers will h

kuzma
hart
ingram
ball

how maginka will turn the following prospects to veteran presence is going to determine their legitimacy. lonzo and ingram are the probable casualties with nba ready players like hart and kuzma staying.

RsxPiimp
06-13-2018, 07:05 PM
He'd be nuts to go there while the Ball circus is still in town.

if lebron commits, im positive ball is gone. lavar is making it easy to part with the kid. its just too much negative attention and acquiring a superstar would soften the blow with the media.

even lonzo is under the watch list with his latest diss track

RsxPiimp
06-13-2018, 07:10 PM
How have people already forgotten George's chokejob against the Jazz? 2-16 in Game 6 is an embarrassment. The guy's only clutch shot in his career was in a Gatorade commercial, and Lakerfan really thinks he's going to help LeBron beat Golden State?
if houston was the bar, lakers with bron/george and a few pieces could challenge the warriors tbh. even if they stuck with hart, kuzma, ball and ingram, that’s going to be a legit team. i expect huge things from ingram this year and his stats suggest his trajectory is on the upwards.

people don’t realize the lakers were 12th in defensive efficiency with ball and ingram missing 56 games (combined) as well as kcp/lopez/hart missing another 20+ games.

they play well, they just never had a closer often relying on kcp and kuzma to close games for them.

Bynumite
06-13-2018, 07:17 PM
if lebron commits, im positive ball is gone. lavar is making it easy to part with the kid and now he’s under fire for the kuzma diss track. its just too much negative attention and acquiring a superstar would soften the blow with the media.

even lonzo is under the watch list with his latest diss track

Stupid fucking whale blowing shit out of proportion :lol

The few times i've watched Lonzo and Kuzma interact off the court, they're always roasting and going at each other. If Kuzma doesn't take offense, i don't see why anyone else should. Non-issue.

DAF86
06-13-2018, 07:18 PM

Lakers would be top 4 on the West, but it wouldn't be enough to beat the Warriors. Not untill Ingram and Kuzma develop a bit more, and by that time Lebron would be way past his current level.

whitemamba
06-13-2018, 07:53 PM
I don't want LeBron in LA, stay in the east or go to the faggot clippers.

DMC
06-13-2018, 08:20 PM
damn you know LeKang to LA is legit since Spur Fan are getting riled over it instead of laughing like they did in previous years :lol

there's a special category of retards who think Kiwi can take out GS next year but that LeGOAT+PG+Max-player couldn't :lmao

Paul George and Cousins couldn't make the playoffs without Lebron. I doubt the basketball IQ is there to beat Golden State, and in the West Lebron wouldn't get to the Finals. At least in the East he has that consolation prize of the big silver basketball.

resistanze
06-13-2018, 08:34 PM
:lmao Lakers fan saying they don't want LeBron. 'Yes, I'd rather eat a shit sandwich than have that lobster over there.'

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Vegas had to put low odds on Lebron to the Lakers cos of all the fanboys from SoCal (and Vegas) betting on it. He ain't going there though.

JoeTait75
06-13-2018, 08:41 PM
:lmao Lakers fan saying they don't want LeBron. 'Yes, I'd rather eat a shit sandwich than have that lobster over there.'

It's easy for them to say that now. If LeBron actually goes there they'll eat out of his hand like everyone else.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:42 PM
http://www.baseballgb.co.uk/wp-content/keeping_score_200x225.png

Clipper Nation
06-13-2018, 09:06 PM
if houston was the bar, lakers with bron/george and a few pieces could challenge the warriors tbh. even if they stuck with hart, kuzma, ball and ingram, that’s going to be a legit team. i expect huge things from ingram this year and his stats suggest his trajectory is on the upwards.

people don’t realize the lakers were 12th in defensive efficiency with ball and ingram missing 56 games (combined) as well as kcp/lopez/hart missing another 20+ games.

they play well, they just never had a closer often relying on kcp and kuzma to close games for them.

That's nice and all, but come playoff time, "Playoff P" will choke, all those bums the Lakers drafted will shrink from the moment, and it will be LeBron all by himself against the Warriors just like it was in Cleveland this year.

LkrFan
06-13-2018, 09:30 PM
Tbh, at least he's consistent - unlike LkrFan, who's clowning LeBron one minute and begging for him the next.

:lol

LkrFan
06-13-2018, 09:30 PM

HarlemHeat37
06-14-2018, 09:44 AM
It doesn't make sense on any level, but who knows what LeBron wants, maybe there's something we don't know about or aren't seeing:lol

baseline bum
06-14-2018, 09:51 AM
I don't want LeBron in LA, stay in the east or go to the faggot clippers.

sorry sounds like he's going to the faggot lakers

baseline bum
06-14-2018, 09:57 AM
It doesn't make sense on any level, but who knows what LeBron wants, maybe there's something we don't know about or aren't seeing:lol

Wade was saying LeBron was going to pick lifestyle, probably since there is no team he can go to and win since Houston will never be able to clear space for him. Plus he thinks the city of Houston is a shithole.

ambchang
06-14-2018, 12:52 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23776431/how-lakers-land-lebron-james-paul-george-kawhi-leonard-nba-free-agency

:lol ESPN not even try to hide the lakers fandom
:lol @ laker fanbois :cry over the media hates us and the league is out to get us :cry
:cry the league not bending over backwards everytime for us means they favour the opposition
:cry 20 fts in the fourth quarter of elimination games is totally normal.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2018, 01:05 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23776431/how-lakers-land-lebron-james-paul-george-kawhi-leonard-nba-free-agency

:lol ESPN not even try to hide the lakers fandom
:lol @ laker fanbois :cry over the media hates us and the league is out to get us :cry
:cry the league not bending over backwards everytime for us means they favour the opposition
:cry 20 fts in the fourth quarter of elimination games is totally normal.
The Lakers are the only team in sports that has the entire media playing GM for them every year and openly begging every star free agent to sign with them. Just comical that any Laker fan would think the media hates them.

daslicer
06-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Wade was saying LeBron was going to pick lifestyle, probably since there is no team he can go to and win since Houston will never be able to clear space for him. Plus he thinks the city of Houston is a shithole.

I have heard that to but I wonder what about Houston that he hates.

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:28 PM
If I'm a Lakers player I don't want Lebron there. Lebron makes other players appear irrelevant. You take a good player and put him on a team with Lebron, and Lebron has a mediocre Lebron game that blows away the good player's best nights before Lebron got there. So good player now appears expendable. GMs see that as a way to just have shit players and pay one guy all the money. Plus, any team looking at you in a possible free agency deal would consider how weak you looked compared to Lebron. This is why players shrink in the moment when paired with stars, and why teams like Boston rise to the occasion when no real stars are on the floor.

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:30 PM
The Lakers are the only team in sports that has the entire media playing GM for them every year and openly begging every star free agent to sign with them. Just comical that any Laker fan would think the media hates them.

:lol this

You watch the segment about "where will Lebron go" and the backdrop has "Lakers" colors and logo and shows Lebron over it, then they act like they don't have any bias towards LA.

SuperCam
06-14-2018, 02:01 PM
Spur fan should celebrate Laker not attack them. Without Laker in the 80s revitalizing the TV product, the league folds and Tim Duncan becomes nothing more than a mechanic in the virgin islands while Poop continues wiping for Larry Brown as a college assistant coach.

Chucho
06-14-2018, 02:23 PM

It's not really comical when half the fanbase is legally retarded. They really feel that LBJ will sign for that cesspool with the most inept management or that the Spurs would trade a Top 3 Player for their trash. You're going to, at very best, end up with a broken down Boogie and a Top 5 Loser in Paul George and they will win as many games as that pile of shit of a roster has been winning the last three seasons.

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 02:33 PM
It's not really comical when half the fanbase is legally retarded. They really feel that LBJ will sign for that cesspool with the most inept management or that the Spurs would trade a Top 3 Player for their trash. You're going to, at very best, end up with a broken down Boogie and a Top 5 Loser in Paul George and they will win as many games as that pile of shit of a roster has been winning the last three seasons.
Chuncko the retarded phanbase has reasons to believe.
Kwame Brown for MVPau.
30 rigged FTs when about to be eliminated.
Bitch Derek Swisher let out of his contract to skate over to the Flamers.
Kream Jabbar for Dave Meyers.

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2018, 03:33 PM
Eh, Lakers would be an ideal destination for Lebron. It offers the best balance between lifestyle and work at this point in his life. The Lebron- MJ debate is officially dead anyway, so might as well pursue other interests and prepare for his career post-retirement.

I do believe it’s going to be a mistake, because it’s a bandaid solution but I understand the Lakers needs an adrenaline shot more than any other franchise.

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2018, 03:44 PM
They really feel that LBJ will sign for that cesspool with the most inept management.
Pelinka has done wonders in such a short amount of time. Trading an underperforming player in Russell and Mozgov’s immovable $64 million contract for an expiring and a lottery pick. He followed that up by dumping another gross contract in Clarkson while obtaining additional expiring contracts and another first round pick.

In less than a year, he dumped $84 million without receiving any guaranteed contracts in return + 2 first round picks. That’s brilliant :lol

Their new management has been far from inept, to suggest they are is dishonest.

Chucho
06-14-2018, 04:00 PM
Pelinka has done wonders in such a short amount of time. Trading an underperforming player in Russell and Mozgov’s immovable $64 million contract for an expiring and a lottery pick. He followed that up by dumping another gross contract in Clarkson while obtaining additional expiring contracts and another first round pick.

In less than a year, he dumped $84 million without receiving any guaranteed contracts in return + 2 first round picks. That’s brilliant :lol

Their new management has been far from inept, to suggest they are is dishonest.

Wait? They didn't draft Lonzo Ball? They've landed the X amount of stars that they whiffed on?

To claim a few salary dumps (of players they had to settle for) is going to undue the mess they've done the last few years is disingenuous.

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 04:02 PM

Shady AF tbh.
Think this was another Laker *move*

Sopranos or somebody had Nets balls, oversaw the *trade*.

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Wait? They didn't draft Lonzo Ball? They've landed the X amount of stars that they whiffed on?

To claim a few salary dumps (of players they had to settle for) is going to undue the mess they've done the last few years is disingenuous.
Do you even know how difficult it is to dump salary and receive first round picks in the same process?:lol Spursfan would be rejoicing if Buford could replicate the same with Gasol and Patty Mills.

Ball is also going to be a legit All-Star caliber player. I’m willing to put a wager on that. Name your price.

Chucho
06-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Do you even know how difficult it is to dump salary and receive first round picks in the same process?:lol Spursfan would be rejoicing if Buford could replicate the same with Gasol and Patty Mills.

Ball is also going to be a legit All-Star caliber player. I’m willing to put a wager on that. Name your price.

They still have Magic. They still have Fredo Buss calling shots. They still have Luol Deng under contract. They are still the cesspool trying to recover from Kobe's rape and pillage of the franchise.

whitemamba
06-15-2018, 02:01 PM
sorry sounds like he's going to the faggot lakers

Not anymore sounds like he's coming to the faggot Spurs, while we take kawhi off your hands.. damn that just sting!

baseline bum
06-15-2018, 02:07 PM
Not anymore sounds like he's coming to the faggot Spurs, while we take kawhi off your hands.. damn that just sting!

Wow can we get a blood transfusion from Magic too in the trade?

DAF86
06-15-2018, 03:08 PM

Kawhi and Lebron definitely had a talk, tbh. :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-15-2018, 03:50 PM

Ya, that could very well be it..what a confusing time that would be for us:lol

Clipper Nation
06-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Kawhi: "Want to join the Clippers with me this offseason?"
LeBron: "Yes."
Kawhi: "OK."

Killakobe81
06-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Kawhi: "Want to join the Clippers with me this offseason?"
LeBron: "Yes."
Kawhi: "OK."

The comedy of backhanded compliment ... Kiwi considering clippers because there is less pressure/spotlight playing for the Clipppers
What a shitty franchise when the selling point is "there is less fans and media attention" ... sure Spurs have more fans than the Clips but why not just stay in SA if true?

LOL clips ...

Clipper Nation
06-15-2018, 05:45 PM
The comedy of backhanded compliment ... Kiwi considering clippers because there is less pressure/spotlight playing for the Clipppers
What a shitty franchise when the selling point is "there is less fans and media attention" ... sure Spurs have more fans that the Clips but why not just stay in SA if true?

LOL clips ...
I'm glad the Clippers don't get that much attention, tbh. The NBA media sucks, and most of the attention teams get involves reporters/analysts making up drama for ratings and clicks.

For the record, I've been saying for a while now that Kawhi's personality would not be a good fit with the Lakers' circus.

whitemamba
06-15-2018, 06:35 PM
Wow can we get a blood transfusion from Magic too in the trade?
So much salt , it’s amazing

baseline bum
06-15-2018, 06:37 PM
So much salt , it’s amazing

Worth about as much as the other crap LA could offer in trade.

whitemamba
06-15-2018, 06:43 PM
Worth about as much as the other crap LA could offer in trade.
La or not he’s gone nigga, and so are the spurs

baseline bum
06-15-2018, 06:46 PM
La or not he’s gone nigga, and so are the spurs

Of course it's a total rebuild. The Spurs already have shitty players, they don't need to take the Lakers shit players too. No reason to send him to LA.

Mitch
06-15-2018, 07:56 PM
he aint winning shit with anybody but the warriorsPERIOD

spursistan
06-26-2018, 09:03 AM
This still doesn't make sense unless he's really been broken by the Warriors and he doesn't think he can win another title while they are around..

The risk of him tarnishing his legacy is really high..Say whatever you want about Kobe, but he still rang 5 times with LA..Living in Kirby shadow as the final act of his illustrious career is pretty pathetic for Lebron, tbh.

Killakobe81
06-26-2018, 09:14 AM
This still doesn't make sense unless he's really been broken by the Warriors and he doesn't think he can win another title while they are around..

The risk of him tarnishing his legacy is really high..Say whatever you want about Kobe, but he still rang 5 times with LA..Living in Kirby shadow as the final act of his illustrious career is pretty pathetic for Lebron, tbh.

not saying he will or should come but LeBron really only lives in MJ's shadow. Outside of rings and maybe popularity in China/Phillipines ...
Lebron has pretty much overshadowed much of Kobe's career even shrinking teh window he was considered the best player (not speaking of here but NBA circles in general including players, casuals and hard core fans)

not choosing the Lakers based on their youth both at coach and as the core of the team makes sense.
Being worried about Kobe and his stans does not.
Same with Lavar ..lebron is bigger than all 3 ball boys plus Lavar.
If Lebron came and wanted them gone he could Thanos snap his fingers and Lakers would trade Zo for pennies on the dollar.

DAF86
10-23-2018, 12:28 AM
So it begins...

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=185884

Kyle_Kuzma
10-23-2018, 12:34 AM
So it begins...

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=185884
foh! they had kobe’s overrated threads too...

FrostKing
10-23-2018, 01:05 AM
Not an Alpha. Never was.

DAF86
02-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Do you imagine him missing the playoffs entirely after years of being accused of hiding in the East? Talk about a legacy breaker. :lol

02-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Lebron about to trade himself tbh :lol

StrengthAndHonor
02-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Ok, lefty...

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2019, 10:42 PM
LeBron is in retirement mode, we've been saying it since he picked the Lakers..he's there to help build his media empire, nobody joins the Lakers if they're actually trying to win anymore, they've been arguably the worst franchise in the NBA since 2011..

skin27
02-05-2019, 10:53 PM
LeBron is in retirement mode, we've been saying it since he picked the Lakers..he's there to help build his media empire, nobody joins the Lakers if they're actually trying to win anymore, they've been arguably the worst franchise in the NBA since 2011..

i guess he’s still wants to win a title with the lakers that’s why he’s recruiting Davis

Chucho
02-05-2019, 11:30 PM
OP was accurate for once. Det .014 batting average getting a boost.

Chucho
02-05-2019, 11:31 PM

DAF86
02-05-2019, 11:43 PM

Still, I'm sure he thought he could at least bullshit his way to a second round exit, tbh. :lol

Missing the playoffs (or losing in the 1st round) in your first season in the West? I'm sure he wasn't expecting that.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Worst Lebron loss since 36 point loss to the Spurs in the Finals LOL

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 01:01 AM
If they can talk the Raptors into it they should trade Lebron for Kawhi...

It would be epic.

Ghazi
02-06-2019, 01:14 AM

Harlem making excuses for LeDecline per par :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:27 AM
Harlem making excuses for LeDecline per par :lol

How is that an excuse?

He's an old man, yet he decided to join a team without anything resembling another star..he can't carry a team anymore at his age..clearly he doesn't care about winning titles anymore, otherwise he would have went elsewhere:lol

Ghazi
02-06-2019, 01:30 AM
He went there hoping to form a superteam Harlem ;)

Ghazi
02-06-2019, 01:35 AM
Also, Lakers aren't really sucking it up as much as people think.

They're 21-15 with Lebron, which would be like 48 wins over 82 games, which is about what Vegas pegged them at in the beginning of the season.

Their record is skewed due to Lebron missing 18 games and it's put the season on life support.

Still a shitty team.

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 01:48 AM
"Lebron get's here and in 6 months he manages to annihilate the entire roster while trying to get the coaching staff fired at the same time.

Sorry to say but Lebron is cancer for clubs and Magic is his personal slave attending to whatever dumb request.

We got a 34yo now starting to get injured (trust me, it will be frequent, i've been young and not so young before. Lebron isn't a God. Those tendons will start to pop and hurt for no apparent reason) that has shown multiple times that he uses everyone around him as pieces to complete his personal goals.

Last season is Cleveland he had half the roster traded mid season. He insulted Rose and Thomas by treating them like garbage. Rodney Hood had to bow down and act like his b»»»h. In Miami he used the team and players while they suited him and then bailed. Got to the cavs and instantly manipulates the NBA to get another super team where he pissed off Kyrie and made Love regress so much we don't even remember who he was before.

This is Lebron. Do you think anyone wants to play for a guy like that? Seriously? All they are is either help for him to be the GOAT or escape goats ready to be shipped at any time.

We are hostage of an ageing Lebron for the seasons. The only way for the Lakers to get out of this hole is to get players that notoriously like Lebron.

Kyrie already know what's up. Cousins shouldn't get the max. Then fill the rest with shooters.

Also, i would strongly suggest Lebron to take the rest of the season out. This squad now hates him for good reason and the last thing we need now is our max player to suffer an extensive injury while he desperately tries to get to the playoffs for no reason at all.

Let Lebron stay home, do his movies and his pathetic fake activism. Meanwhile, kids will have time to grow and raise their trade value. Come back next season when you have a clear sense of what the team and it's goals are."

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:57 AM
^^Is this real? Rodney Hood, Thomas and Rose?:lol

djohn2oo8
02-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Maybe. But he really went there to explore opportunities off the basketball court.

Clipper Nation
02-06-2019, 01:45 PM
:lol Yeah, a superteam of Hollywood directors, actors and agents. While GM Magic's thinking about who he's going to trade all his scrubs for, LeBron's thinking about Space Jam 2.

DAF86
02-12-2019, 11:32 PM
I don't even know what to think about this.

Losing against such pathetic teams when we were in dire need of w's is unacceptable. It's not like we are complete garbage. Last time i checked we were supposed to have the "best player ever" for some.

Really, how many Hawks player would start for us? How are we losing like that without showing a glimpse of fire or desire?

I can't really blame Lebron after he had a season high assists game with a triple double but..

But would have Kobe lost this game? I do remember Kobe at 34 yo, in a somewhat similar situation (injured squad with unfitting coaching) + Old players, killing himself out there.

He would play all the minutes needed and take all the shots necessary to take the team to the PO. And he did while running himself to the ground.

This is the difference between Kobe, a true Laker, and Lebron, someone who only cares and looks for himself long term.

Is the Lebron experiment really fitting for us? Where would we be if Lebron hadn't been Magic's priority?

We would still have this young core + DLo + Randle.

And i bet you that our record would be the same and perspectives for the impending free agency MUCH BETTER.

I hope we won't have to endure 2/3 years more of this.

Told you so, tbh.

If Lebron wanted to plan his movie business career ahead of time, while putting basketball on a secondary level of priority, he should have just gone to the Clippers. Kobestans will never approve of him, much less if he half-asses it.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Told you so, tbh.

If Lebron wanted to plan his movie business career ahead of time, while putting basketball on a secondary level of priority, he should have just gone to the Clippers. Kobestans will never approve of him, much less if he half-asses it.
The Logo could have built LeBron a team where he could halfass it and still contend. GM M:lolgic is a joke.

djohn2oo8
02-13-2019, 01:41 AM
The Logo could have built LeBron a team where he could halfass it and still contend. GM M:lolgic is a joke.
Who wants to play with him?

Kurgan
02-13-2019, 02:19 AM
It's a legacy killer for sure, especially if he misses the playoffs

spursistan
03-03-2019, 02:40 PM

DAF point summed up perfectly here :lmao..

The pitchforks are out from every corner.

Othyus Lalanne
03-03-2019, 02:56 PM

DAF point summed up perfectly here :lmao..

The pitchforks are out from every corner.

I cannot wait for the hight profile LeBron ball washers to explain themselves in podcast form.

ambchang
03-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Can’t believe the one to nail the coffin to be dell demps.

Now Jeanie is calling those trade rumours fake news.

baseline bum
03-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Who wants to play with him?

Man I'm going to die laughing if Kawhi goes to the Clippers, Durant stays put or goes to NYC, Davis gets shipped to Boston, and scrub ass Ingram is still LeBron's second star.

baseline bum
03-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Can’t believe the one to nail the coffin to be dell demps.

Now Jeanie is calling those trade rumours fake news.

That family is Fredo all the way down after Vito kicked the bucket.

Chucho
03-03-2019, 11:16 PM
LOLaker fans just need to accept they are New York Knicks West Coast, the LeBron signing is basically the Starbury signing, just blown up in their faces even more.

djohn2oo8
03-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Man I'm going to die laughing if Kawhi goes to the Clippers, Durant stays put or goes to NYC, Davis gets shipped to Boston, and scrub ass Ingram is still LeBron's second star.
Yeah I definitely don’t see Durant going there after he recently called them toxic. Kawhi either. I think Davis goes to another team in which Magic fails again.

Ghazi
03-04-2019, 07:14 AM
sad days for Clipper Nation :lol

spursistan
03-05-2019, 01:27 AM
What a dumbass move :lol..

From 8 straights Finals to missing the playoffs in his first West appearance..Talk about giving easy fodder to his detractors..

djohn2oo8
03-05-2019, 01:34 AM

From 8 straights Finals to missing the playoffs in his first West appearance..Talk about giving easy fodder to his detractors..
He is all about his brand so he can’t complain now

Clipper Nation
03-05-2019, 01:41 AM

I don't understand how nobody around him saw the blatant red flags of the Lakers' atrocious front office and ownership. I get that he doesn't care anymore, but shit, riding on Simmons and Embiid's coattails would be much better for his brand right now than this disaster.

spursistan
03-05-2019, 01:45 AM
He is all about his brand so he can’t complain now

Yea, but worst case scenario just played out as far as narrative/legacy is concerned("product of East" etc..)...

Should have signed a 1+1 deal with either Rockets/Philly for couple of legit shots at another ring and then he could bolt to LA for Space Jam 2...

Pelicans78
03-05-2019, 01:48 AM
I don't understand how nobody around him saw the blatant red flags of the Lakers' atrocious front office and ownership. I get that he doesn't care anymore, but shit, riding on Simmons and Embiid's coattails would be much better for his brand right now than this disaster.

It's obvious Rich Paul isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, especially looking at how he handled the AD situation.

spursistan
03-05-2019, 01:51 AM

Combination of Rich Paul getting a bit too greedy and possibly family (wifey in particular)..I don't think even his buddy CP3 got a chance to sway him away from this trainwreck..

timtonymanu
03-05-2019, 01:56 AM
LeBron just cares about his Hollywood career at this point. No one is beating the Warriors anyway as long as they keep picking up every ring chasing, easy path faggots.

It does hurt his legacy a bit though. Just 3 years ago, he upset the Warriors and was in GOAT conversations.

midnightpulp
03-05-2019, 01:57 AM

And Philly is a hyped market right now. Eagles Superbowl, Bryce Harper (broke the Fanatics record for the best selling jersey debut in history, of any sport), and "the process." In retrospect, the Sixers would've been a lot better for his brand. He could easily just live in LA during the off-season to tend his "media empire" or whatever.

Bynumite
03-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Lakers were 4th in the west before injuries and the AD fiasco broke them.

But i do agree that the FO made a poor job building the roster and the Zubac trade brought nothing to the table.

I just hope they don't trade BI in the offseason.

midnightpulp
03-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Lakers were 4th in the west before injuries and the AD fiasco broke them.

But i do agree that the FO made a poor job building the roster and the Zubac trade brought nothing to the table.

I just hope they don't trade BI in the offseason.

Their schedule was really weak and there were like 6 teams within 1 or 2 games of them, if I recall. It was a bit of a fool's gold standing.

Bynumite
03-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Their schedule was really weak and there were like 6 teams within 1 or 2 games of them, if I recall. It was a bit of a fool's gold standing.

Well, that kinda proves my point that the team is mentally broken. Even if the schedule was weak, they were at least capable of beating bad teams back then but not anymore.

Lakers have losses to the suns and grizzlies just in the last 10 days. Teams the Lakers were blowing out on the road earlier this season.

DAF86
03-05-2019, 03:34 AM
I knew the Lakers weren't going to be good, but I never expected them to miss the playoffs. How the fuck do you miss the playoffs with Lebron on your roster? :lol

R. DeMurre
03-05-2019, 04:21 AM
Should have signed a 1+1 deal with either Rockets/Philly for couple of legit shots at another ring and then he could bolt to LA for Space Jam 2...

Yeah, this is what I found so odd about the move to L.A. too... Why go to a rebuilding team at age 34 and waste a season? He has his whole life ahead of him to build a media empire. The Philly situation seemed tailor-made for him: he'd stay in the East and join a superteam to rival the opposite coast Warriors, and be able to rest more during the season while Embiid and Simmons carried the weight of the minutes...

Mr. Body
03-05-2019, 09:11 AM
This will set the Lakers back for years, too. Kobe all over again. A major star who is declining, mediocre talent around him that cannot improve because of his playing style. The roster cannot improve because they don't quite suck enough. If they whiff on FAs, he'll struggle to make the playoffs again.

Othyus Lalanne
03-05-2019, 11:26 AM
I knew the Lakers weren't going to be good, but I never expected them to miss the playoffs. How the fuck do you miss the playoffs with Lebron on your roster? :lol

This is the motherfucking West that's how.

This will set the Lakers back for years, too. Kobe all over again. A major star who is declining, mediocre talent around him that cannot improve because of his playing style. The roster cannot improve because they don't quite suck enough. If they whiff on FAs, he'll struggle to make the playoffs again.

Trade the motherfucker, some desperate rich guy will gut his team to get that Lebron stan money.

baseline bum
03-05-2019, 11:40 AM

Combination of LeBron getting old, lazy, and cunty and the Lakers not having one other worthwhile player on the entire roster. How can Davis look at that dumpster fire and think yeah that's where I want to play the second half of my career?

Mr. Body
03-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Combination of LeBron getting old, lazy, and cunty and the Lakers not having one other worthwhile player on the entire roster. How can Davis look at that dumpster fire and think yeah that's where I want to play the second half of my career?

Easy guess is Davis doesn't give a shit about winning, much, either. I don't think he does, although making the playoffs would be nice.

HarlemHeat37
03-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Lakers should be better next year, tbh..the West isn't very good, they aren't that far from being a 2 seed if they make the correct moves..

A rested LeBron, a lottery pick and if their front office is even somewhat competent, they should have an idea on how to mask LeBron's flaws at this point of his career..

Clipper Nation
03-05-2019, 12:29 PM
if they make the correct moves..

if their front office is even somewhat competent

And then you realize that M:lolgic is their GM.

DAF86
03-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Lakers should be better next year, tbh..the West isn't very good, they aren't that far from being a 2 seed if they make the correct moves..

A rested LeBron, a lottery pick and if their front office is even somewhat competent, they should have an idea on how to mask LeBron's flaws at this point of his career..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcwIvbS4Fbw

This entire video :lmao

RD2191
03-05-2019, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcwIvbS4Fbw

This entire video :lmao

"This team is built for the playoffs" lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo my sides :lmao :lmao

Jeremy
03-05-2019, 02:51 PM
"This team is built for the playoffs" lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo my sides :lmao :lmao

Well I guess that would explain why they aren’t winning enough regular season games to get to the playoffs...

spursistan
03-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Gonna be a bad look for Lebron when he is left begging for other superstars to come and join him in the summer after he failed to make the playoffs.

MultiTroll
03-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Notice how Magic is reading off of notes.
Not the only NBA interviewee to do this by far.
Just a huge LOL by Disney/ABC/Fake NBA productions.

BTW when the hell was this interview.
I will say Lonzo getting injured did hurt them. A ton? Oh hell no but he is a good passer, rebounder and ok defender.

MultiTroll
03-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Gonna be a bad look for Lebron when he is left begging for other superstars to come and join him in the summer after he failed to make the playoffs.
Naw I think modern day NBA player has next to no scruples whatsoever. If some cash can be gotten to X stars way, they can still make it happen. With all the rigged reffing, collusion signings (Durbetta quitting on OKC in playoffs knowing he would become a Gay Area Boi), I'm sure some deal with a star can be made. Above or below the table.

Seventyniner
03-05-2019, 04:06 PM

You can't lose to shit-tier teams in the playoffs.

Othyus Lalanne
03-06-2019, 01:44 AM

Make your case that the West is not very good.

How would you mask Lebron not playing defense for long streches?

AlexJones
03-06-2019, 05:21 AM
Lebron looks like Clayton Kershaw tbh

DAF86
03-12-2019, 10:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJftkVQr_oY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJ9C2ZL7_M

Should have just gone to the Clippers, tbh.

spursistan
03-17-2019, 02:08 PM

FrostKing
03-23-2019, 03:01 AM
James piling up the L's

https://youtu.be/FvuJqh6eJQ0

What is this dumb shit. Ofcourse CBS

Othyus Lalanne
03-23-2019, 03:09 AM
James piling up the L's

https://youtu.be/FvuJqh6eJQ0

What is this dumb shit. Ofcourse CBS

Let me guess...

They taped it on the east Coast so the odds are better for Lebron...