PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Draymond Green says he 'took less' so Warriors could sign Kevin Durant, and it report

ducks
06-12-2018, 02:51 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/draymond-green-says-took-less-warriors-sign-kevin-durant-reportedly-wont-happen-191252660.html

ducks
06-12-2018, 02:52 PM
he will not again
lol none of them will now

daslicer
06-12-2018, 03:02 PM
They have all won and they should all cash in.

ducks
06-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Report: Draymond Green won’t take discount for Warriors, eying super-max contract
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-draymond-green-won-t-200003827.html

Fabbs
06-13-2018, 12:04 AM
He's locked in for two more years.
So, as is his style he can bloviate and blow hard all he wants.
'Showers doesn't have to give his phony ass a raise.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 12:33 AM
Raymond is lying. He took a buttload of cash, and he was out doing the rounds and his donkey face has never lit up more. Fuck, I hate that guy.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 12:35 AM
:lmao at whatever team gives donkey the super max.

The warriors are the perfect fit for him. He gets to stat pad with no pressure as other players are counted on to score when it counts. He goes somewhere else and he'll be hearing about how over-rated he is after all and how he's overpaid garbage.

If he were smart he'd give the "discount" and keep his stock high for the next couple contracts while he wins rings and ensures a HOF resume.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 12:45 AM
If Green wins Defensive Player or makes an All-NBA team next season – quite plausible, considering he’s arguably the NBA’s best defender – he’d be eligible for a super-max extension

:bang Fucking media is so fucking dumb :bang

Chillen
06-13-2018, 12:46 AM
Take Green off Warriors and put him on Cavs and replace him with Tristan Thompson from Cavs. Warriors would still destroy Cavs in Finals. Green is a good player but he is not a great player.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 12:59 AM
Take Green off Warriors and put him on Cavs and replace him with Tristan Thompson from Cavs. Warriors would still destroy Cavs in Finals. Green is a good player but he is not a great player.

Even if true, it's because TT ain't that good when he's not gobbling 15 boards or more in a game. It has less to do with Green, tbh.

daslicer
06-13-2018, 01:02 AM
Raymond is lying. He took a buttload of cash, and he was out doing the rounds and his donkey face has never lit up more. Fuck, I hate that guy.

This Draymond is dumb as fuck hard for me to believe he's that smart and calculating when it comes to the cap management. I get the feeling the Warriors planned for Durant around 2015 and are now trying to blow Draymond's ego by saying he was the mastermind behind the plan to get Durant.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 01:03 AM
This Draymond is dumb as fuck hard for me to believe he's that smart and calculating when it comes to the cap management. I get the feeling the Warriors planned for Durant around 2015 and are now try blow Draymond's ego by saying he was the mastermind behind the plan to get Durant.

Didn't Raymond get the most the Warriors could offer at the time for the years he took? This is definitely spin on top of just not being truthful.

daslicer
06-13-2018, 01:05 AM
Didn't Raymond get the most the Warriors could offer at the time for the years he took? This is definitely spin on top of just not being truthful.

From what I recall the Pistons offered him a max deal and he was going to sign with the Pistons so the Warriors offered him more money to keep him.

spursreport
06-13-2018, 01:44 AM
This is a movie I have seen before. First Curry took that supermax deal. Klay is now looking for a big payday. Durant will opt in so he can get his supermax deal next summer, and now Draymond wants a supermax deal. Iggy didn’t take a paycut and forced the Warriors hands as well. For an “unselfish” team, this is a very contradicting situation. Add in that Curry has 0 finals mvps, and the warriors being quite vulnerable this past season and this is now a team that is nearing the end. Typical superteam fad. Them getting eliminated next season will set off an epic team implosion. :lol

Chillen
06-13-2018, 04:55 AM
Only players on that roster worth the supermax are Curry and Durant.

james evans
06-13-2018, 09:47 AM
well KD bout to get Max. With he and curry at the max, I don't see Klay taking a pay cut. Plus I saw on a site this morning that the Warriors are trying to trade Bell and Iguadala for Anthony Davis.

james evans
06-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Only players on that roster worth the supermax are Curry and Durant.

The warriors have proven they can win without Curry, they can't win series without Klay. He's really the centerpiece. He guards the best wing player on the other team mostly and probably is a better shooter than curry and takes good shots. He can't afford to have a series worth of bad games. And he's saved the warriors so many times.

daslicer
06-13-2018, 10:12 AM
This is a movie I have seen before. First Curry took that supermax deal. Klay is now looking for a big payday. Durant will opt in so he can get his supermax deal next summer, and now Draymond wants a supermax deal. Iggy didn’t take a paycut and forced the Warriors hands as well. For an “unselfish” team, this is a very contradicting situation. Add in that Curry has 0 finals mvps, and the warriors being quite vulnerable this past season and this is now a team that is nearing the end. Typical superteam fad. Them getting eliminated next season will set off an epic team implosion. :lol

I believe whenever this team is eliminated they will come crashing down to earth. I don't think they are as close as people make them out to be.

DMC
06-14-2018, 12:48 AM
What Draymond gives you that Thompson won't is the headgames he plays with the stars on the other team. He's the shit talker and dirty player every team needs but no fan wants to admit they want. I'd love to have him in SA.

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 05:42 AM
:bang Fucking media is so fucking dumb :bang

Dr. Dray 3, Kiwi 1 tbh :)

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 09:55 AM

Talk about a fanboy post. :lmao

daslicer
06-14-2018, 10:27 AM

TBH this is not offensive. I view Kawhi as dumb retarded mute who put the Spurs through a lot of unnecessary bs . Even if the Spurs resign him I will never view him in the same light as David Robinson or Tim Duncan.

james evans
06-16-2018, 03:10 PM
TBH this is not offensive. I view Kawhi as dumb retarded mute who put the Spurs through a lot of unnecessary bs . Even if the Spurs resign him I will never view him in the same light as David Robinson or Tim Duncan.
I actually view him smarter than Duncan. Duncan allowed an old billionaire white man along with his friends to convince him that he should take pay cuts during the 2nd half of his career so they could gain more millions and he could get a piece of jewelry.:lol Does that sound smart to you? And Duncan is my favorite player of all time.

daslicer
06-16-2018, 03:52 PM
I actually view him smarter than Duncan. Duncan allowed an old billionaire white man along with his friends to convince him that he should take pay cuts during the 2nd half of his career so they could gain more millions and he could get a piece of jewelry.:lol Does that sound smart to you? And Duncan is my favorite player of all time.

Duncan took max contracts until he was 35. Duncan wanted to win so he took less later on so the team could still afford to build a contender around him. Duncan's career earnings is 241 million. He probably could have hit 300 million had he not taken the pay cuts but honestly do you really think Duncan's life would have drastically changed if he made 300 mil instead of 241 mil? You are acting like he made 3 million instead of 100 mil. Lebron actually did the same thing when he was in Miami by taking less money so the Heat could afford the big 3. I'm sure you would never say Lebron was dumb for doing that. I don't knock players for being greedy and wanting to take the max amount money but neither do I knock players for taking less money so they can win. It's all about what your priorities are in life.

I knock Kawhi because like I said before he's a dumb retarded mute that caused a lot of unnecessary drama. As a man I would have been perfectly fine with him being honest from the get go and asking for a trade. This injury was a sham just to get out of SA. I honestly don't respect him as man because his Uncle is the one pulling all the strings and he's dumb lemming that just goes along with it. It's clear he's not in control of his on life. :lol Does it sound smart to you that a 26 year old grown man has his uncle make all of his decisions for him? Sounds like a retard to me.

james evans
06-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Obviously he’s smart enough not to let the media and fans force him into staying where he doesn’t want to be. Kawhi isn’t stupid. He doesn’t want to be here then let him go. We don’t own players. If I were in my 20s or teens I’d probably be upset but as a man in his 40s that have seen the evils of sports, I applaud any black man that sticks it it to his team and an old white billionaire. Even if it’s my own team. Now if u want to know why, then ask me why and I can promise that u won’t like my answer. If u and others REALLY think his uncle is choosing where he should play then you’re dumber than you think Leonard is. His uncle may have gave him some words of encouragement and knowledge but why would he wait NOW? Why not on his first extension? Have u calmed down enough to think about that? I don’t give a fuck about this whole situation but most importantly I don’t give a fuck how other fans , Popovich or the Holts feel

daslicer
06-16-2018, 04:44 PM
Obviously he’s smart enough not to let the media and fans force him into staying where he doesn’t want to be. Kawhi isn’t stupid. He doesn’t want to be here then let him go. We don’t own players. If I were in my 20s or teens I’d probably be upset but as a man in his 40s that have seen the evils of sports, I applaud any black man that sticks it it to his team and an old white billionaire. Even if it’s my own team. Now if u want to know why, then ask me why and I can promise that u won’t like my answer

You honestly sound like a crazy person but then again I'm not surprise since you are the same person that believes the NBA is a slavery system. :lol The media is not forcing him to stay in SA on the contrary they want him in LA badly. A player has the right to leave a team when they are FA. There is a thing called a contract that you have to honor once you sign it. What Kawhi did by sitting out a year with a sham of an injury was disgraceful. Kawhi is still under contract with the Spur so it's not about what he wants. If he was an FA and wanted to leave then fine go wherever you want to go.

Also Kawhi is a retarded guy definitely not on Duncan's level of intelligence. I know you will bring up Duncan losing money through that investment scam but I see Kawhi getting scammed by his Uncle in the future with a ton of bad investments. I just don't respect Kawhi as a person but I never did from day 1. If you think I'm just hating on him right now that isn't true since I have posts that go back from a several years ago calling him a dumb retarded mute. Kawhi suffers some social illness whether its aspergers or autism it's clear he's not a normal functioning adult. His uncle has stepped in to take advantage of his illness for his own gain.

james evans
06-16-2018, 05:01 PM
You honestly sound like a crazy person but then again I'm not surprise since you are the same person that believes the NBA is a slavery system. :lol The media is not forcing him to stay in SA on the contrary they want him in LA badly. A player has the right to leave a team when they are FA. There is a thing called a contract that you have to honor once you sign it. What Kawhi did by sitting out a year with a sham of an injury was disgraceful. Kawhi is still under contract with the Spur so it's not about what he wants. If he was an FA and wanted to leave then fine go wherever you want to go.

Also Kawhi is a retarded guy definitely not on Duncan's level of intelligence. I know you will bring up Duncan losing money through that investment scam but I see Kawhi getting scammed by his Uncle in the future with a ton of bad investments. I just don't respect Kawhi as a person but I never did from day 1. If you think I'm just hating on him right now that isn't true since I have posts that go back from a several years ago calling him a dumb retarded mute. Kawhi suffers some social illness whether its aspergers or autism it's clear he's not a normal functioning adult. His uncle has stepped in to take advantage of his illness for his own gain.
you sound mad hahaha. I seethe terms "autism" and "retard" thrown around on this site a lot and that says a lot about many of you as people because I've been around kids that were special needs and it's no laughing matter when someone needs around the clock care due to the way they were born . So people take their deficiencies and terms used to describe them to describe people they don't like. Yeah, that's real cool.. As for Duncan getting screwed, I hated that it happened to him, but it comes from trusting white folks.Duncan is my mans a 100 grande, but he loves white folks too much and that' detrimental to his well being. Black people will screw you over too, but I damn sure aint trusting nobody white for anything. Like I said, the Spurs are my team. You guys act like you've never been a fan of a team before that were horrible. We'll trade him and get something and move forward. This is a blessing in disguise because these fake ass fans will now leave. Are you a fake ass fan or are you a real fan? Let Kawhi go, we get something in return. Trade Aldridge for another lottery pick this year and future 1st round picks. Be bad next season, go back to the lottery and get whatever lottery pick we traded Aldridge to again and we're title contenders by 2021. I'm really not bothered by what Kawhi is doing. The reason why is that I was recently in a situation like this myself. I had to tell the owner of a company that I can no longer work there cuz they were fucking cheap and I'm doing damn near everything and not being compensated properly. NOW they see how much they miss me and I aint going back for no amount of money. Too much pride.

daslicer
06-16-2018, 05:25 PM
you sound mad hahaha. I seethe terms "autism" and "retard" thrown around on this site a lot and that says a lot about many of you as people because I've been around kids that were special needs and it's no laughing matter when someone needs around the clock care due to the way they were born . So people take their deficiencies and terms used to describe them to describe people they don't like. Yeah, that's real cool.. As for Duncan getting screwed, I hated that it happened to him, but it comes from trusting white folks.Duncan is my mans a 100 grande, but he loves white folks too much and that' detrimental to his well being. Black people will screw you over too, but I damn sure aint trusting nobody white for anything. Like I said, the Spurs are my team. You guys act like you've never been a fan of a team before that were horrible. We'll trade him and get something and move forward. This is a blessing in disguise because these fake ass fans will now leave. Are you a fake ass fan or are you a real fan? Let Kawhi go, we get something in return. Trade Aldridge for another lottery pick this year and future 1st round picks. Be bad next season, go back to the lottery and get whatever lottery pick we traded Aldridge to again and we're title contenders by 2021. I'm really not bothered by what Kawhi is doing. The reason why is that I was recently in a situation like this myself. I had to tell the owner of a company that I can no longer work there cuz they were fucking cheap and I'm doing damn near everything and not being compensated properly. NOW they see how much they miss me and I aint going back for no amount of money. Too much pride.

:lmao Wow I really got a lot of comedy out of reading your reaction. Yes Kawhi is smarter than Duncan because he's trusting a black man in his uncle who has decided to have an NFL agent represent him that is also in great legal debt. An NFL agent that isn't really experience in NBA representations and has lost all of his NBA clients. Sound's pretty stupid to me that's like having a Podiatrist do heart surgery on someone suffering from heart problems. Honestly coming from someone who also been in the business world I live by strategy of not trusting anybody blindly and certainly not trusting anybody 100 percent. That's just straight up stupid and you are putting yourself out there to be taken advantage of just like Kawhi has blindly trusted his uncle.

I think it's laughable how clowns like you and other posters live through Kawhi racially. GTFO here your situation was completely different than Kawhi. You were saying you got underpaid and that's why you left your job which I can understand but in Kawhi's case he got max the first time. He was clearly not underpaid but decided that he wasn't going to play anymore simply because he didn't want to be in SA. That's all there is to it not because he was underpaid. Like I said before the Spurs gave him a contract and legally he has to honor it. Now I'am down with the Spurs trading him but if they want him to play next year then he has to play.

I'm a real fan and have been a fan since I was a kid way back in '94. Spurs could be a 10 win team for the next 20 years and I would still be a fan. I'm fine with the Spurs trading Kawhi

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2018, 05:56 PM

In regards to pay cuts, I agree with your point to an extent, but not completely..I applauded Kobe for taking 25 mil per year, as I would have done the same, and I've always shown love to Melo for doing the same, despite not being a fan of his game..

I completely disagree with you about Duncan, though..I also felt the same about David West..personally, I would have never done what David West did, nor would I take a paycut like Tim did, but who are we to question a grown man's priorities? If somebody wants to win a championship and is willing to lose money, that's his own decision, these guys were like 30 or over when they made those decisions,they were fully aware of what they were doing..I'm not going to tell another man how to handle his money, tbh..