PDA

View Full Version : ‘Ocean’s 8’ Has No Reason To Be A Flat, Boring Waste Of Your Time, But It Is

Chris
06-13-2018, 03:59 PM
http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/maxresdefault-e1528753243550-998x674.jpg

Following the success of the much-beloved “Ocean’s” trilogy, rumors of an all-female reboot had persisted for years. Nearly every marketable female star had been attached, or at least rumored to be attached, to the project at one point or another. The long-awaited final product is an absolute mess, complete with gaping plot holes, and a completely flat story.

Sandra Bullock plays “Debbie Ocean,” a previously unmentioned sister of George Clooney’s “Danny Ocean” from the original franchise. Like Danny in “Ocean’s 11,” Debbie opens the movie on her way out of prison after a five year stint. It must have been a pretty soft five years, because Debbie’s make-up is perfect, and her beach waves are highlighted and bouncy. Bullock’s Ocean may be related to the charismatic Danny, but she doesn’t share any of his sparkle and swagger.

She soon links up with her pal, Lou, played by Cate Blanchett, who is busy running a lucrative scam diluting cheap vodka, which I thought is something only college bars did, but I guess it’s quite the racquet. Debbie wastes no time confiding in Lou that she has been brainstorming the perfect heist while in prison, and they need to assemble a crew to pull it off.

The subsequent characters who make up this dream crew that Debbie Ocean envisioned were introduced through a sequence so awkward and disjointed, it was almost cringe-worthy. Constance, played by rapper, Awkwafina, was the sleight of hand artist. It seemed like she was supposed to be funny, but they didn’t write any jokes for her. Just a couple awkward moments where she uses her skill to steal Debbie’s watch, and then asks for a free metro card. Mindy Kaling plays Amita, who works for her overbearing mother at a jewelry shop, and is a diamond expert, which is enough to qualify her as a criminal, apparently.

Rihanna plays “Nine Ball,” the computer whiz, and with such infrequent screen time she might have been the biggest waste of star power in the movie, though there was plenty of that to go around. Sarah Paulson represents the biggest waste of talent, as the former con turned house wife, Tammy, who gets involved with her old cohorts for one last thrilling job. Helena Bonham Carter plays Rose Weil, a socially awkward Irish fashion designer at the end of her career, with few prospects, and mounting debt. Anne Hathaway plays the mark, Daphne Kluger, with all the relish and energy of a person just selected for jury duty.

Once assembled, the crew is never able to establish the joyful camaraderie that the cast of the original “Ocean’s” movies had achieved. Bullock and Blanchett were clearly meant to be the Clooney and Pitt of the all ladies cast, but they have no chemistry, and their characters are incredibly dull. Paulson is the most appealing, but her effort is squandered in the midst of utter mediocrity. The heist itself was decently constructed, albeit nothing new. It contains layers and surprises, as it should, but doesn’t let the audience in on the fun planning stages. Instead, it over-budgets screen time on the glamor and opulence of the Met Gala, where the theft takes place.

The cast of “Ocean’s” was almost totally wasted. For Bullock, Blanchett, and even Hathaway, phoning in their roles was a fine choice for their career at this point. It would have been a much better time to see stars like Sarah Paulson, Mindy Kaling, Awkwafina, and Rihanna get a chance to showcase their ability to be sharp, witty, and fun. Helena Bonham Carter gave it her best effort, but the character she played was written so poorly, it is literally painful to watch her on screen.

The real problem though, is the screenplay. The dialogue is humorless, clunky and unnatural, the story moves at a snail’s pace, and many scenes seem totally unnecessary. Cameos are shoehorned into places they hardly belong, and characters change their allegiances for no reason whatsoever, other than to make sense of an overly complicated plot.

The script was written by Director, Gary Ross, and newcomer, Olivia Milch, who happens to be the daughter of David Milch (creator of “NYPD Blue” and “Deadwood”). Ross has been around for a long time, and is known for penning the screenplays for “Pleasantville” and “The Hunger Games.” Milch holds only a handful of credits, most notably for all female stoner dramady, “Dude,” which has received mixed reviews.

The movie set was rumored to be plagued with creative problems. A Matt Damon cameo was planned, with the actor even seen on set, but he did not appear in the final movie. Damien Lewis was also announced as part of the cast early on, and filmed parts on location in New York City, but he did not appear in the final movie. Heavy editing seemed apparent, and full character cuts could explain some of the baffling lengths of the scenes.

There is almost nothing redeemable about “Ocean’s 8.” It’s a shame these actresses got such a bad script, because I think they could have made a fun movie.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/12/oceans-8-no-reason-flat-boring-waste-time/

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 04:02 PM
lol political movie reviews

Fabbs
06-13-2018, 04:57 PM
How many times should Laker-Warrior Phan see it?

monosylab1k
06-13-2018, 05:07 PM
Not a shock, Gary Ross is so bland a director that he makes Ron Howard look like Quentin Tarantino.

Blake
06-13-2018, 05:10 PM
Chris can't even review a movie in his own thoughts and words.

Fabbs
06-13-2018, 05:25 PM
Maybe monoslob and the Krew can work it in around their reviews of Ye on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

monosylab1k
06-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Maybe monoslob and the Krew can work it in around their reviews of Ye on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

https://innerself.com/content/images/article_photos/x460/withdrawing_projections.jpg

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:06 PM
lol political movie reviews

lol Another SJW fail

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 08:11 PM
lol Another SJW failThe movie?

Best opening weekend gross of the series. Looks like it's doing OK so far.

Sorry. I know how important this is to you.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:19 PM
The movie?

Best opening weekend gross of the series. Looks like it's doing OK so far.

Sorry. I know how important this is to you.

Not really. I haven't even looked at it. I was just even guessing it was just more SJW trash. :lol

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 08:31 PM
Not really. I haven't even looked at it. I was just even guessing it was just more SJW trash. :lolAnd saying that is really important to you.

Sorry.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:34 PM
And saying that is really important to you.

Sorry.

Chumpbot on the fritz again. :lol

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 08:35 PM
Chumpbot on the fritz again. :lolOh look, that old shtick again.

lol try harder

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Oh look, that old shtick again.

lol try harder

I used that "schtick" for like the third time ever while calling you out on schtick you've used like five times in the last hour alone and about a few thousand times overall. :lmao

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 09:33 PM
I used that "schtick" for like the third time ever while calling you out on schtick you've used like five times in the last hour alone and about a few thousand times overall. :lmaoYour trying hard and the fact that these things are really important to you?

That's not a shtick.

Spurtacular
06-13-2018, 09:45 PM
Your trying hard and the fact that these things are really important to you?

That's not a shtick.

You're. Just let you know now, so that later on you don't have to cry about me keeping score.

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 10:20 PM
You're. Just let you know now, so that later on you don't have to cry about me keeping score.No, in this case it is actually "your."

Sorry. I know it's important to you.

Fabbs
06-13-2018, 10:53 PM
http://www.nreionline.com/sites/nreionline.com/files/styles/article_featured_standard/public/motel-6.jpg?itok=HlpdJnL8

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 11:00 PM
http://www.nreionline.com/sites/nreionline.com/files/styles/article_featured_standard/public/motel-6.jpg?itok=HlpdJnL8Fabbs' answer when derp asked him to eat his ass.

Chucho
06-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Fabbs' answer when derp asked him to eat his ass.

:lmao

DMC
06-14-2018, 12:18 AM
Vanderpump Rules with a twist

What did you expect?

koriwhat
06-14-2018, 03:02 PM
lol Another SJW fail

indeed. anything men can do women can do... flop!

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 03:20 PM
indeed. anything men can do women can do... flop!:lol It's the #1 movie in the US right now.

I mean I checked out after 12, but come on. You can't call it a flop.

koriwhat
06-14-2018, 03:24 PM
:lol It's the #1 movie in the US right now.

I mean I checked out after 12, but come on. You can't call it a flop.

wasn't calling it a flop as in gross. flop as in it's most likely a shitty movie. most are these days anyhow.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 03:31 PM
wasn't calling it a flop as in gross. flop as in it's most likely a shitty movie. most are these days anyhow.Right, so the men actually make more flops then....

koriwhat
06-14-2018, 03:50 PM
Right, so the men actually make more flops then....

they all do. hollywood is shit and has been for a long ass time now.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 04:38 PM
they all do. hollywood is shit and has been for a long ass time now.Great, but by every metric that matters, this movie is doing just fine.

Spurminator
06-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Imagine giving a shit about this.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 04:47 PM
Imagine giving a shit about this.Right? I checked the numbers because the board incels were all worked up. Who could've predicted women would like this?

Spurminator
06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Making movies for women is just another feminist plot to destroy traditional family values and make men subservient.

Chucho
06-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Still has no chance in fucking up the franchise/"nostalgia" the way Ghostbusters did. And it has nothing to do with these old khunts being cast, it's just that the Ghostbusters reboot was god awful.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 05:51 PM
If what chump claims is true (naturally he didn't post his sh**), then this thread is a fail. I may not give a f*ck about sjw garbage, but if they're making money, then good on them.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 05:59 PM
If what chump claims is true (naturally he didn't post his sh**), then this thread is a fail. I may not give a f*ck about sjw garbage, but if they're making money, then good on them.Let's make it official then:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/?view=&yr=2018&wknd=23&p=.htm

It's gonna be buried by the Incredibles sequel, but it's already made back its budget in less than a week.

Chris
06-14-2018, 06:02 PM
If what chump claims is true (naturally he didn't post his sh**), then this thread is a fail. I may not give a f*ck about sjw garbage, but if they're making money, then good on them.

That's legit their only argument when it comes to anything Hollywood. Netflix - "but it's making money!" Shitty superhero movies - "but it's making money!" SJW garbage with the same old plots - "but it's making money!"

Hillary is a criminal - "but it's making money!"

A disturbing obsession with materialism.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 06:03 PM
That's legit their only argument when it comes to anything Hollywood. Netflix - "but it's making money!" Shitty superhero movies - "but it's making money!" SJW garbage with the same old plots - "but it's making money!"

A disturbing obsession with materialism.Capitalism bad now.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2018, 06:15 PM
So what's "SJW" about Ocean's 8?

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 06:19 PM
but he made money
http://i2.asntown.net/15/justin-bieber-baggy-pant.jpg

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 06:20 PM
Justin Biebs good now.
:lol Pavlov in line 36 hours in advance for the Justin Biebs concert.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 06:20 PM
So what's "SJW" about Ocean's 8?It's got women in it and Chris got cooties that time he got near one.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 06:22 PM
[Ralphie]Does your favorite women's website thelist.com have a review to let you know what women think?

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 06:30 PM
:lol Pavlov in line 36 hours in advance for the Justin Biebs concert.Never heard a complete song from the guy, but you keep searching for pictures of him and reading women's websites.

leemajors
06-14-2018, 06:46 PM

Those companies exist to make money, don't they?

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 07:20 PM
Never heard a complete song from the guy, but you keep searching for pictures of him and reading women's websites.
Sure Chumplov.
You've never been to Pulse either. :lol

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Capitalism bad now.

What has Hillary produced that has gained her access to billions? I don't think I'd call what she does "capitalism".

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 07:32 PM
Let's make it official then:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/?view=&yr=2018&wknd=23&p=.htm

It's gonna be buried by the Incredibles sequel, but it's already made back its budget in less than a week.

Why is Oceans 8 budget only 70 million? Hollywood not living up to their SJW values and paying those women as much as the men? :lol

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 08:03 PM
What has Hillary produced that has gained her access to billions? I don't think I'd call what she does "capitalism".What does Clinton have to do with this movie?

You guys are having problems.

lol

lefty20
06-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Why is Oceans 8 budget only 70 million? Hollywood not living up to their SJW values and paying those women as much as the men? :lol

They took a paycut to team up.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 08:34 PM
What does Clinton have to do with this movie?

lol

Your capitalism response was in part to Hillary. Try to keep up.

Chris
06-14-2018, 08:55 PM
What does Clinton have to do with this movie?

lol

lol forum cop

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 09:07 PM
They took a paycut to team up.

The 2001 Oceans 11 budget was $85 million. That is $122 million in today's dollars. So, the budget was almost double, then.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 10:02 PM
The 2001 Oceans 11 budget was $85 million. That is $122 million in today's dollars. So, the budget was almost double, then.Yep.

So?

What's your personal problem with the movie you won't see anyway?

Mitch
06-14-2018, 10:09 PM
didn't even know this shit existed :lol

I saw the original, remake and ocean's 12 on tv. Nice shtick having stars take paycuts to all be on a movie, but it ain't that good of a film series tbh

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 10:10 PM
Yep.

So?

What's your personal problem with the movie you won't see anyway?

Loaded language in a cheap come-on. Par.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 10:15 PM
Loaded language in a cheap come-on. Par.So there's nothing wrong with any of it.

Par.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 10:46 PM
So there's nothing wrong with any of it.

Par.

Pretending I gave an answer I didn't give. Par.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 10:47 PM
Pretending I gave an answer I didn't give. Par.You didn't answer at all.

Default to: You're full of shit.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 10:48 PM
You didn't answer at all.

Hence you pretending I gave an answer. You're not a bright one.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Hence you pretending I gave an answer. You're not a bright one.Default to: You're full of shit.

You're full of shit.

So I said you're full of shit.

Any questions?

I'm not afraid to answer.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 11:00 PM
Default to: You're full of shit.

You're full of shit.

So I said you're full of shit.

Any questions?

I'm not afraid to answer.

I have no questions about your tantrum.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 11:03 PM
I have no questions about your tantrum.OK.

You're full of shit.

No question about it.

Spurtacular
06-14-2018, 11:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V014XD4ZU0g

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 11:12 PM
Hey, derp thinks he won another thread!

resistanze
06-15-2018, 01:59 AM
Imagine giving a shit about this.

Not just giving a shit, but venting under handles on the internet about a movie you don't want to watch.

I'd probably off myself if I ever got to this stage in life tbh

benefactor
06-15-2018, 03:07 PM
I have no desire to see this or any other film where they take an all male cast and replace it with women. It's just forced and unnecessary. There are plenty of original roles for women that are great. No need to play the "we can do it just as well" card simply because you can.

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 06:51 PM
I have no desire to see this or any other film where they take an all male cast and replace it with women. It's just forced and unnecessary. There are plenty of original roles for women that are great. No need to play the "we can do it just as well" card simply because you can.

Why not. It worked in Ghostbuster. Oh, wait. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 06:52 PM
Hey, derp thinks he won another thread!

Look at that. You continued your tantrum. I'm shocked. :lol

Pavlov
06-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Look at that. You continued your tantrum. I'm shocked. :lolCheap, tired come on.

Try harder.

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 07:02 PM
Cheap, tired come on.

Try harder.

Maybe, you've cried your eyes out now. That's cool.

Spurminator
06-15-2018, 08:57 PM

Like, even this take is taking things way too seriously.

Don't want to see it? Don't see it. Why does your disinterest have to be part of a larger statement? :lol

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 09:42 PM
Like, even this take is taking things way too seriously.

Don't want to see it? Don't see it. Why does your disinterest have to be part of a larger statement? :lol

Why does his disinterest trigger you?

Spurminator
06-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Why does his disinterest trigger you?

It doesn't. Ultimately both of us will see this movie the same amount of times.

I predict you will have more posts in this thread than anyone, though, because the existence of movies with female casts triggers you more than anyone. Does it have to do with their disinterest in you?

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 10:17 PM

I predict you will have more posts in this thread than anyone, though, because the existence of movies with female casts triggers you more than anyone. Does it have to do with their disinterest in you?

Now you're just casting aspersions. My post count will has no effect on why his disinterest bothers you. And you want to try and lay condemnation at my feet when you're not rushing out to see that female cast. :lol

Spurminator
06-15-2018, 10:28 PM
I will see this movie the same amount of times as I have seen any of the previous Ocean's films since 11. It has nothing to do with the cast. It has to do with my taste in movies. Likewise, my mockery of you has nothing to do with your lack of interest in seeing the film.

Anyway, carry on. Guessing you'll be keeping this thread near the top of the forum and hitting 100 posts by Tuesday or so.

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 10:38 PM
I will see this movie the same amount of times as I have seen any of the previous Ocean's films since 11. It has nothing to do with the cast. It has to do with my taste in movies. Likewise, my mockery of you has nothing to do with your lack of interest in seeing the film.

Anyway, carry on. Guessing you'll be keeping this thread near the top of the forum and hitting 100 posts by Tuesday or so.

Your mockery is a shot in the dark (and an aspersion as I said).

Let's go reverse angle on this. You were sort of glorying in the female cast. Why is that of such importance to you?

Chucho
06-16-2018, 12:32 AM

:rollin

Avante
06-16-2018, 01:05 AM
Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
06-16-2018, 01:36 AM
Your mockery is a shot in the dark (and an aspersion as I said).

Let's go reverse angle on this. You were sort of glorying in the female cast. Why is that of such importance to you?

Reverse triggered

Blake
06-16-2018, 01:37 AM
Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah let's talk track!

Go eat a dick

Clipper Nation
06-16-2018, 04:03 PM
Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:lol Says the guy who spends every day arguing about obscure track-and-field trivia and blues musicians from the 1920s.

monosylab1k
06-16-2018, 05:12 PM
Why not. It worked in Ghostbuster. Oh, wait. :lmao

Ghostbusters was trampling on hallowed ground. An all-male remake would have bombed just as badly, if not worse, because nobody wanted a Ghostbusters reboot.

The Ocean’s franchise is nowhere near as culturally relevant as Ghostbusters.

Spurtacular
06-16-2018, 07:12 PM
Ghostbusters was trampling on hallowed ground. An all-male remake would have bombed just as badly, if not worse, because nobody wanted a Ghostbusters reboot.

The Ocean’s franchise is nowhere near as culturally relevant as Ghostbusters.

:lmao Denial

Reck
06-16-2018, 07:16 PM
:lmao Denial

17 Again is more your speed, right derp?

Spurtacular
06-16-2018, 07:24 PM
17 Again is more your speed, right derp?

I don't speak tranny. Not sure what you're talking about, tbh.

monosylab1k
06-16-2018, 07:50 PM
:lmaocan’t find new insults.

Spurtacular
06-17-2018, 08:07 PM
:lmaocan’t find new insults.

Insults? I just acknowledge the relegation and/or standpoint. And honestly, you shouldn't be talking if shit takes like this is the best you got to offer:

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

benefactor
06-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Why does your disinterest have to be part of a larger statement?
Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement. It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.

Spurtacular
06-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement. It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.

Seems like as good a reason as any to produce a movie. At least, the bottom line is what SJW's consistently justify their movies on.

resistanze
06-17-2018, 09:10 PM

Yeah but, who gives a shit tbh? It'll be a shitty movie like all the Ocean's movies. I won't go further than that because, who gives a shit.

Spurminator
06-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Because the movie itself is part of a larger statement.

Are you assuming this because of the female cast or because of something you've heard/read about the movie? Serious question, not trolling.

It sits somewhere between a shameless cash grab and political grandstanding. It's unnecessary in every way.

Every movie is fundamentally unnecessary and intends to make money. :lol As far as I'm aware, most of the Oceans movies have been pretty well attended by women despite having majority male casts. Seems like good business to do a female version, just like She-Ra and Wonder Woman capitalized on the built-in interest of girls for super heroes.

I don't see it. I don't think of Bad Moms or Bridesmaids or movies like that as political grandstanding, so I don't see why a sequel of a franchise popular with women having a female cast would be grandstanding either. But I could be wrong.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 05:14 AM
Are you assuming this because of the female cast or because of something you've heard/read about the movie? Serious question, not trolling.

Every movie is fundamentally unnecessary and intends to make money. :lol As far as I'm aware, most of the Oceans movies have been pretty well attended by women despite having majority male casts. Seems like good business to do a female version, just like She-Ra and Wonder Woman capitalized on the built-in interest of girls for super heroes.

I don't see it. I don't think of Bad Moms or Bridesmaids or movies like that as political grandstanding, so I don't see why a sequel of a franchise popular with women having a female cast would be grandstanding either. But I could be wrong.

I don't have a problem with that logic. I don't know if the movie Oceans stayed true to its entity or if it's more SJW crap like Ghostbusters. I haven't cared enough to look. In Ghostbusters (and Star Wars), the SJW's took a steaming dookie on long-time fans; and it cost them hundreds of millions, which maybe goes against your outright "intends to make money" statement.

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 07:14 AM
I don't have a problem with that logic. I don't know if the movie Oceans stayed true to its entity or if it's more SJW crap like Ghostbusters. I haven't cared enough to look. In Ghostbusters (and Star Wars), the SJW's took a steaming dookie on long-time fans; and it cost them hundreds of millions, which maybe goes against your outright "intends to make money" statement.

You actually watched the new Ghostbusters? What a faggot :lmao

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 07:42 AM
You actually watched the new Ghostbusters? What a faggot :lmao

I didn't watch it. Fuck you're dumb.

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 07:44 AM
I didn't watch it. Fuck you're dumb.

Oh, so you were just talking out of your ass :tu I figured as much.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 07:48 AM
Oh, so you were just talking out of your ass :tu I figured as much.

Actually, you are the one making stupid assumptions like a bitch. I saw plenty of reviews on youtube slamming it.

pookenstein
06-18-2018, 07:51 AM
Actually, you are the one making stupid assumptions like a bitch. I saw plenty of reviews on youtube slamming it.

Why?

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 07:53 AM
Why?

Why the fuck do you think?

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 08:33 AM

:lmao imagine being so triggered by SJW’s that you do extensive research on youtube about a movie with no intention to watch it.

Blake
06-18-2018, 08:43 AM

Why?

:lol

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 08:46 AM
:lmao imagine being so triggered by SJW’s that you do extensive research on youtube about a movie with no intention to watch it.

You really should start thinking sh** out instead of coming up with your twit points. There's a whole host of reasons I'd look it up, least of which is it's Ghostbusters, an original classic. Of course I'm gonna be interested in a remake or continuation of the series. And if I'm hearing about some dumb c*nt being a twitter nazi while f*cking up the movie, then I just want to see what the f*ck is going on. Then, the reviews that slam the movie are pretty great. If some f*cking losers are gonna come along and f*ck up greatness, I'm gonna at least get some good laughs out of it. And frankly, this isn't sh*t that I should have to justify to a twerp like you. This is how life works, dipshit.

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 08:54 AM
You really should start thinking sh** out instead of coming up with your twit points. There's a whole host of reasons I'd look it up, least of which is it's Ghostbusters, an original classic. Of course I'm gonna be interested in a remake or continuation of the series. And if I'm hearing about some dumb c*nt being a twitter nazi while f*cking up the movie, then I just want to see what the f*ck is going on. Then, the reviews that slam the movie are pretty great. If some f*cking losers are gonna come along and f*ck up greatness, I'm gonna at least get some good laughs out of it. And frankly, this isn't sh*t that I should have to justify to a twerp like you. This is how life works, dipshit.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Si7woAWqRUbgA/200w.gif

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 08:54 AM

Why is that funny? Explain, cuck.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 08:59 AM
My bad, slob. I forgot that you would rather post cheap memes than stand by your shit. You're still an idiot; but I should've known better than to bother.

Blake
06-18-2018, 09:06 AM

Lol angry

Blake
06-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Why is that funny? Explain, cuck.

Aw derp doesn't get why he's being laughed at. That's gotta suck.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Aw derp doesn't get why he's being laughed at. That's gotta suck.

You're a cuck. You need to come to terms.

Blake
06-18-2018, 09:18 AM
You're a cuck. You need to come to terms.

I'm fine, but mono broke you bad here. :lol

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 09:22 AM
I'm fine, but mono broke you bad here. :lol

You're not fine. Realize the implications of your cuckdom instead of lashing out. You're only humiliating yourself; I guess that's what cucks do, though. Talk about a catch 22, huh? :lmao

Blake
06-18-2018, 09:25 AM
You're not fine. Realize the implications of your cuckdom instead of lashing out. You're only humiliating yourself; I guess that's what cucks do, though. Talk about a catch 22, huh? :lmao

:lol trying hard to make it about me. He broke you bad.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 09:40 AM
:lol trying hard to make it about me. He broke you bad.

Why do you think I keep telling you to come to terms?

In order of social standing, it goes:

- Guy who is 600 pounds overweight and has to have his MRI done at the zoo.
- John caught with a tranny whore (Shoutout to Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412))
- Cuck

You're desperately trying to win a fight you lost long ago. :lmao

Blake
06-18-2018, 09:51 AM
You're so broken and you try so hard. Poor derp.

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 10:24 AM

Pavlov
06-18-2018, 10:45 AM
You really should start thinking sh** out instead of coming up with your twit points. There's a whole host of reasons I'd look it up, least of which is it's Ghostbusters, an original classic. Of course I'm gonna be interested in a remake or continuation of the series. And if I'm hearing about some dumb c*nt being a twitter nazi while f*cking up the movie, then I just want to see what the f*ck is going on. Then, the reviews that slam the movie are pretty great. If some f*cking losers are gonna come along and f*ck up greatness, I'm gonna at least get some good laughs out of it. And frankly, this isn't sh*t that I should have to justify to a twerp like you. This is how life works, dipshit.lol asterisk meltdown

spurraider21
06-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tom cruise was perfectly cast as jack reacher

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 11:39 PM
:cry imagine being so triggered by SJW’s that you do extensive research on youtube about a movie with no intention to watch it. :cry

:lmao Watching SJW smackdown vids is suddenly "extensive research"
:lmao Quoting your SJW quote to draw attention to it.
(lmao) Not coming to terms with the fact that SJW's fucked up the great Ghostbusters franchise.

monosylab1k
06-18-2018, 11:51 PM
:lmao needing 13 hours to make that reply.

Spurtacular
06-19-2018, 10:04 PM
:cry needing 13 hours to make that reply. :cry

This is like you benching yourself, tbh. :lol

monosylab1k
06-19-2018, 10:25 PM
:lmao needing 22 hours for that one

Bill_Brasky
06-20-2018, 03:20 PM

Lol at this fucktard managing to work in a "but hillary" over a shitty movie

clambake
06-20-2018, 05:32 PM
tom cruise was perfectly cast as jack reacher

everyone agrees

Clipper Nation
06-20-2018, 09:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2aHy3np.jpg

Pavlov
06-20-2018, 09:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2aHy3np.jpg:lol

The asterisks are so precious.

Spurtacular
06-20-2018, 09:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2aHy3np.jpg

You do that.

Reck
06-21-2018, 06:45 AM

Not as gringy and revealing as your pedo loving post but this one is a close second.

Blake
06-21-2018, 08:24 AM
Y*u d* th*t.

Spurtacular
06-21-2018, 08:26 AM
^^^

Tranny and cuck still trying so hard. Sad.

Blake
06-21-2018, 08:51 AM
^^^

Tr*nny and c*ck still trying s* hard. S*d.

Spurtacular
06-21-2018, 09:28 AM
^^^

:lol You suck at trolling.

Blake
06-21-2018, 09:30 AM
^^^

:l*l Y*u s*ck at tr*lling.

Spurtacular
06-21-2018, 09:36 AM
You're just embarrassing yourself.

Blake
06-21-2018, 09:37 AM
:cry Y*u're just emb*rr*ssing y*urself.:cry

Derp got serious. Lol.

Spurtacular
06-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Derp got serious. Lol.

Being a twerp won't uncuck you. Sorry.

MultiTroll
06-21-2018, 09:55 AM
Would you faggots get a room.
https://exp.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/2000000/1030000/1029900/1029891/1029891_86_z.jpg

Blake
06-21-2018, 10:06 AM
:cry B*ing a twerp w*n't unc*ck you. S*rry.:cry

Clipper Nation
06-21-2018, 11:14 AM

The asterisks are so precious.

I especially like how he was so angry that he forgot to censor the "shit" in "dipshit" at the end.