PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe Trying to D-Ride the Warriors

DMC
06-14-2018, 12:39 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2780966-kobe-bryant-says-warriors-jokingly-offered-him-spot-on-team-if-he-unretired?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The entire Lakers organization is abandoning ship to Oakland.

Kobe trying to dick ride the Warrior's success. Damn Lkrfan, you picked a winner in this clown :lol

daslicer
06-14-2018, 01:18 AM
I'm sure he would love to pad his ring total with the Warriors.

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:35 AM
I'm sure he would love to pad his ring total with the Warriors.

He always has to get his name in there with whatever is happening. The Lebron tweet, anytime he's missed the Finals or playoffs he finds a way to be mentioned during the Finals. He's a real head case, biggest ego the NBA has ever encountered. now he has this queer ass "Mind of Kobe" offering on ESPN+. Goddamn I hope Tony doesn't do that shit in SA.

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 05:46 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2780966-kobe-bryant-says-warriors-jokingly-offered-him-spot-on-team-if-he-unretired?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The entire Lakers organization is abandoning ship to Oakland.

Kobe trying to dick ride the Warrior's success. Damn Lkrfan, you picked a winner in this clown :lol

:lol

Things Kobe has that Jim does not:

1) 2 Gold medals
2) Playoff H2H lead: 4-2 (#forever :lol)
3) Emmy
4) Grammy
5) His wife
6) Full custody of his kids

I'd say Kobe is winning :lol

endrity
06-14-2018, 07:16 AM

1) 2 Gold medals
3) Emmy
4) Grammy
5) His wife

The head to head is actually 4-3, but it's not really Tim's fault that Kobe barely made it in the playoffs for three years right in his prime, and burned out after 2012.

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 07:26 AM
The head to head is actually 4-3, but it's not really Tim's fault that Kobe barely made it in the playoffs for three years right in his prime, and burned out after 2012.

It's 4-2. Kobe didn't play in the last onePERIOD. I'd argue that it would be 5-2 if he did.

endrity
06-14-2018, 07:42 AM
They might have won a game instead of getting swept.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2018, 08:10 AM

1) Role player rings
2) A rape scandal
3) The title of Most Overrated Player of All Time
4) The Tape
5) The most bricks in NBA history
FIFY

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 09:38 AM
FIFY

Ah, the infamous tape that CN found, but TMZ didn't? Something seems rather peculiar... :lmao

Chris Fall
06-14-2018, 09:47 AM
But when asked to join Golden State, Kobe told Myers no. So he’s actually not d-riding, right?

I mean, as many posts and threads as Kobe gets on here, this one is pretty out there. He did a podcast interview with over like 30 questions. You cherry picked one question-answer and it wasn’t even what you purported it to be. You even provide the link. Someone was bound to read it.

That’s pretty Kobe-obsessed to try to twist that answer into something remotely thread worthy.

Fabbs
06-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Ah, the infamous tape that CN found, but TMZ didn't? Something seems rather peculiar... :lmao
Accept Kobe's orientation as it is son.

Follow the Kob's example:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/kobe-bryant-magic-johnson-gay-son_n_3009112.html
Kobe Bryant Applauds Magic Johnson’s Support Of Gay Son (VIDEO)

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 10:45 AM
But when asked to join Golden State, Kobe told Myers no. So he’s actually not d-riding, right?

I mean, as many posts and threads as Kobe gets on here, this one is pretty out there. He did a podcast interview with over like 30 questions. You cherry picked one question-answer and it wasn’t even what you purported it to be. You even provide the link. Someone was bound to read it.

That’s pretty Kobe-obsessed to try to twist that answer into something remotely thread worthy.

Truth bombs. These farmers are obsessed with Kobe. Dude been retired for a few years now - and they still talk about him like Kate Faber was their little sister :lmao

K...
06-14-2018, 11:08 AM
Truth bombs. These farmers are obsessed with Kobe. Dude been retired for a few years now - and they still talk about him like Kate Faber was their little sister :lmao

I'm obsessed with kobe and kobe is obsessed about being relevant. It's a consensual relationship and I'll have you respect our fandom.

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:19 PM

1) 2 Gold medals
3) Emmy
4) Grammy
5) His wife

7) Insecurity
8) Rape

LkrFan
06-14-2018, 01:20 PM
7) Insecurity
8) Rape

SMH :lol

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:21 PM

And you found it and got butt hurt over it. You're like the forum salt supply.

Chris Fall
06-14-2018, 02:26 PM
And you found it and got butt hurt over it. You're like the forum salt supply.

Umm nah. I’m clarifying that you lied and made something up out of a quote just to start a thread about Kobe. Do you love him?

Fuck Kobe. Egomaniac, chucker, rapist, all of those things. You don’t need to make shit up to bash the guy. But you did.

Sooo cool.