PDA

View Full Version : The Leonard tards..

spursistan
06-15-2018, 01:37 PM
You need to fuckin apologize for semen-shielding this pathetic dude the entire year..:lol

I'm almost ashamed of ever being a fan of this disgrace.

DJR210
06-15-2018, 01:38 PM
Where's that islander faggot now :lol

SuperCam
06-15-2018, 01:40 PM
They are still asswiping for him :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-15-2018, 01:42 PM
:lol

RD2191
06-15-2018, 01:43 PM
I blame PATFO tbh. I'm not mad at Kawhi tbh. Can't support him on the Lakers though. Fuck that shit.

SpursforSix
06-15-2018, 01:45 PM
I thought that video of Leonard was pretty telling. :lol at anyone who saw that and thought he really wanted to stay in SA

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2018, 01:46 PM
Don't blame Kawhi one bit. The surrounding cast here was cancerous and in guessing Pop told him they were planning to keep Fathead longterm

james evans
06-15-2018, 01:47 PM
i think it started with the re-signing of Gasol and that bullshit contract while letting Dedmond and Simmons walk. I never thought he was injured this year but he knew they were gonna keep surrounding him with bullshit to save money while constantly giving out these "thank you for your service" contracts.

daslicer
06-15-2018, 01:50 PM
i think it started with the re-signing of Gasol and that bullshit contract while letting Dedmond and Simmons walk. I never thought he was injured this year but he knew they were gonna keep surrounding him with bullshit to save money while constantly giving out these "thank you for your service" contracts.

It had nothing to do with the roster. Granted I agree with you those contracts were bad. Let's be real here which is his uncle never wanted him in SA in the first place. He's always wanted him in LA so I think even if the spurs assembled the '92 dream team that he still would have pulled this shit.

apalisoc_9
06-15-2018, 01:51 PM
Its the PATFO you need to blame.

All superstars would have done the same.

Its 2018 and Pop is out here making himself bigger than baskebtall.

HarlemHeat37
06-15-2018, 02:05 PM
What's funny is people thinking it had anything to do with the roster:lol there's no precedent in NBA history of a player asking for a trade after carrying a team for 1 single season, not even Kobe did that..

Injury mismanagement disagreement + supermax question + Parker's comments + simply wanting to play in LA + Uncle calling the shots

DAF86
06-15-2018, 02:07 PM
We need some mentions up in this bitch. I would do it but I don't remember the names of those fuckers.

RD2191
06-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Its the PATFO you need to blame.

All superstars would have done the same.

Its 2018 and Pop is out here making himself bigger than baskebtall.

Tbh :lol

spursistan
06-15-2018, 02:10 PM
We need some mentions up in this bitch. I would do it but I don't remember the names of those fuckers. dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543)
@YGWHI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49609) duncan2k5 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=237)

You're gonna keep slurping this faggot? :lmao..

midnightpulp
06-15-2018, 02:22 PM
Kiwi fans looking to deflect blame. He wants to play in LA. Simple as that. Hometown boy, etc. The "Spurs didn't manage my injury correctly" is just a convenient excuse he can use to save some face (not that him preferring one destination over another was any type of moral wrong). Unless the Spurs are totally incompetent, there's no way a half-billion dollar organization is going to handle a fuckin' quad strain "incorrectly." Again, Leonard wants to go home, proverbially speaking. It's like Shaq wanting to go to LA. I don't buy the bullshit he felt slighted by Orlando's offer. He's a natural attention whore and wanted to play in LA for the entertainment industry connections.

daslicer
06-15-2018, 02:25 PM
What's funny is people thinking it had anything to do with the roster:lol there's no precedent in NBA history of a player asking for a trade after carrying a team for 1 single season, not even Kobe did that..

Injury mismanagement disagreement + supermax question + Parker's comments + simply wanting to play in LA + Uncle calling the shots

Agreed I feel all those posters using the roster excuse for him wanting out are just projecting their own anger about the roster. It really comes down to Uncle Dennis wanted out. That's pretty much it there is nothing the Spurs could have done to prevent this from happening.

Budkin
06-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Kiwi fans looking to deflect blame. He wants to play in LA. Simple as that. Hometown boy, etc. The "Spurs didn't manage my injury correctly" is just a convenient excuse he can use to save some face (not that him preferring one destination over another was any type of moral wrong). Unless the Spurs are totally incompetent, there's no way a half-billion dollar organization is going to handle a fuckin' quad strain "incorrectly." Again, Leonard wants to go home, proverbially speaking. It's like Shaq wanting to go to LA. I don't buy the bullshit he felt slighted by Orlando's offer. He's a natural attention whore and wanted to play in LA for the entertainment industry connections.

midnight with the goods. This is EXACTLY the shit Shaq pulled in Orlando, except he was a UFA that year.

BackHome
06-15-2018, 02:27 PM
Kawhi is a weak ass bitch take those bitch cock sucking Kawhi supporters with ya. Daboom can be supervisor of ASS wiping.

daslicer
06-15-2018, 02:28 PM

I remember way back as a kid in '96 hearing Rodman call him out on wanting to play for the Lakers before the ECF started. It was pretty funny Rodman basically straight up said Shaq wanted to make more crappy moves and have a rap career and that's why he would be going to the Lakers.

r0drig0lac
06-15-2018, 03:03 PM
I blame PATFO tbh. I'm not mad at Kawhi tbh. Can't support him on the Lakers though. Fuck that shit.

this is basically what I think, I will not support the man and hope to see him lose the rest of his career, but I also would not like to play with this support roster

Brazil
06-15-2018, 03:20 PM
dat duncan2k5

:lmao

bic50
06-15-2018, 06:14 PM
Kawhi is a weak ass bitch take those bitch cock sucking Kawhi supporters with ya. Daboom can be supervisor of ASS wiping.
You're mad :lol

Clipper Nation
06-15-2018, 06:18 PM
dat duncan2k5

:lmao
:lol Not sure why you're laughing, tbh. Your boy ran Kawhi out of town.

MaNu4Tres
06-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Fkla is another.

bic50
06-15-2018, 06:23 PM
You need to fuckin apologize for semen-shielding this pathetic dude the entire year..:lol

I'm almost ashamed of ever being a fan of this disgrace.
:lmao Wow you're mad too

offset formation
06-15-2018, 06:25 PM
We need some mentions up in this bitch. I would do it but I don't remember the names of those fuckers.

You've got three of the biggest ringleaders on this thread already.

Auntfocker
R2D2
TheGreatIdiot

RD2191
06-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Fkla is another.

Another what? Spurs fan?

YGWHI
06-15-2018, 06:42 PM
dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543)
@YGWHI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49609) duncan2k5 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=237)

You're gonna keep slurping this faggot? :lmao..

Unlike you, I wish the best to him wherever he plays. He was my favorite player for three years and I still love his game...Just wish he can stay healthy and play at MVP level again.

Also, without him Spurs and Tim couldn't get #5 in 2014.

I thank him for 2014 and 2017 playoffs.

But I was a Spurs fan before the team got him in 2011and I'll be a fan after him be traded.

That's all.

Play Boban
06-15-2018, 06:45 PM
You need to fuckin apologize for semen-shielding this pathetic dude the entire year..:lolI'm almost ashamed of ever being a fan of this disgrace.turth bomb

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Kawhitting for the year and then Kawhitting the team: Indefensible. Only the filipino faggot and his ilk can pretend that it is.

Spurtacular
06-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Kawhitting for the year and then Kawhitting the team: Indefensible. Only the filipino faggot and his ilk can pretend that it is.

YGWHI
06-15-2018, 06:47 PM
He wants to play in LA. Simple as that. Hometown boy, etc.
Nah..When he signs a long-term deal with another franchise not named Clips or Lakers, I'll laugh hard about this rumor.

BD24
06-15-2018, 07:04 PM

Don’t always agree with Harlem, but he is spot on here

BSfromTX
06-15-2018, 08:19 PM

Well, he's about to learn a hard lesson in "thank you for your service". No other organization will do much to support him outside of his contract. Should he be damaged goods, other teams will throw him to the curb and move on. Hate on PATFO all you want, but they treat players right. Leonard doesn't get it. Even if he is pissed about loyalty contracts, misdiagnosis, or whatever, quit being a bitch and state your position. Be an F'n man. Tell the world where you stand and take whatever may come. He's not mature enough and has zero professional guidance. He is making a huge mistake PR wise.

james evans
06-16-2018, 12:45 AM
Well, he's about to learn a hard lesson in "thank you for your service". No other organization will do much to support him outside of his contract. Should he be damaged goods, other teams will throw him to the curb and move on. Hate on PATFO all you want, but they treat players right. Leonard doesn't get it. Even if he is pissed about loyalty contracts, misdiagnosis, or whatever, quit being a bitch and state your position. Be an F'n man. Tell the world where you stand and take whatever may come. He's not mature enough and has zero professional guidance. He is making a huge mistake PR wise.
So being a man, mature, and professional is telling the world your business and everything that’s good no on behind closed doors? :lol I always thought the “spurs way” was keeping everything in house and away from the media. So when you have someone in the media driven league now doing what’s always been done by NOT taking his business to Instagram or ESPN, he’s unprofessional??? Ok I’m confused on this. U gotta break this down for me one more time.

BSfromTX
06-16-2018, 08:15 AM
So being a man, mature, and professional is telling the world your business and everything that’s good no on behind closed doors? :lol I always thought the “spurs way” was keeping everything in house and away from the media. So when you have someone in the media driven league now doing what’s always been done by NOT taking his business to Instagram or ESPN, he’s unprofessional??? Ok I’m confused on this. U gotta break this down for me one more time.

Im saying if he does want out for whatever reason then say it. If he’s pissed about rehab, then say it. Obviously he is not on same page as the spurs, so this is what we get when not operating the “spurs way”.

at the very least he needs to talk to Pop and state his case, but it sounds like he’s even avoiding that.

Capt Bringdown
06-16-2018, 08:33 AM
Leonard appears to be quite devious and soft, however, the NBA is a business and therefore it is the Spurs business to know how to handle today's generation of emotionally fragile, man-child players.

Business Insider: The Spurs-Kawhi Leonard relationship reportedly appears 'irreparable,' and it may stem from a misstep the Spurs made during the injury saga (http://www.businessinsider.com/kawhi-leonard-spurs-saga-injury-misstep-2018-6)

The relationship between Leonard and the Spurs seemed to fracture slowly. ESPN reported in May that it began last summer when Leonard's quad injury lingered and he wanted to pursue new rehab methods. Things seemed to get worse, as Leonard played just nine games, then sat out, feeling he wasn't ready to play, despite the Spurs clearing him.

The latter move may have been a misstep by the team, according to one league source with front-office experience. The source suggested that the Spurs' decision to make public that Leonard was cleared to play essentially "hung him out to dry."

"They've thrown him under the bus by saying he's ready to go," the source said, adding: "In my opinion, they should have never publicly said he was ready to go."
The same source said it might have been wise for the medical staff to tell Leonard he wasn't ready if he said he wasn't feeling ready.

SpursDynasty85
06-16-2018, 09:59 AM
um yes the thermometer says your temperature is 98.6F but if you feel that you’re hot I’ll agree that you have a fever.

Misdiagnosed means another doctor had another opinion though. Just wait to see more details and then move on if we trade him. No point in arguing things we don't know or don't have control of. If we get assets back for him, he still helps the Spurs because he worked his ass off and upped his trade value from 2012 to now, plus an unlikely championship and 2 finals appearances. Getting Gay and another free agent plus some young assets and a draft pick would put the Spurs back into the mix at least.

offset formation
06-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Leonard appears to be quite devious and soft, however, the NBA is a business and therefore it is the Spurs business to know how to handle today's generation of emotionally fragile, man-child players.

"They've thrown him under the bus by saying he's ready to go," the source said, adding: "In my opinion, they should have never publicly said he was ready to go."
The same source said it might have been wise for the medical staff to tell Leonard he wasn't ready if he said he wasn't feeling ready.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:rol lin:rollin

Are you flocking kidding me?

Do. Not. Want.

Seeya.

Capt Bringdown
06-16-2018, 10:02 AM
lol at doctors being supposed to adjust their medical observations to their patient’s perceptions

LOL if you don't think perceptions are important.

tholdren
06-16-2018, 11:06 AM
LOL if you don't think perceptions are important.

Thats not the point

Russ
06-16-2018, 11:13 AM
I'll put my money on the Spurs doctors rather than the "Business Insider" or a "league source with front-office experience" or Kawhi's paid doctor/consultants.

The Spurs medical team got a long (very long) HOF career out of Tim Duncan after knee surgery in year three.

BackHome
06-16-2018, 11:34 AM
If he goes to Flakers Lavar Ball is going to roast him every night it's going to be better then any Soap Opera ever!!!

If he goes to New York the media will be so far up his ass he won't have to worry about wiping his own ass but this will be like in a bad way.

His group really fucked him but KARMA is a bitch and he is going to have to deal with it...:)