PDA

View Full Version : Primetime...sad

jcrod
10-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Did anybody catch the show last night? It was about twin 13yr girls who sing white supermacy songs. Anyway found thier website at another place http://prussianblue.net/.

It sad that people would still do this to their kids, it will never end.

jcrod
10-21-2005, 02:37 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Here's the story from ABC.

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate
Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Primetime/abc_ptl_nazitwins2_051019_t.jpg

MannyIsGod
10-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I gave it a half sort of attention. I agree, I think it is very sad that they are being raised in such a horrible environment.

sa_butta
10-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Very sad they seem like intelligent young girls. Too bad the
parents are abusing such talent and brains.

Kori Ellis
10-21-2005, 02:43 PM
That's crazy.

Lamb and Lynx are bad names in the first place, but the hate and prejudice those parents cultivated is horrendous.

It's weird that the parents are separated and yet they both still have the same Nazi beliefs. Usually when those bigot couples split up, it's because one of them came to their senses.

sa_butta
10-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Aslo seems strange coming from California, I would expect this in the south or something

MiNuS
10-21-2005, 02:46 PM
viewed it for a while then tuned out.It was toooooooooo stupid to give it my attention.

fraga
10-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Those are gonna be some hot ass racist bitches when they get older...

Vashner
10-21-2005, 02:47 PM
California is like 2 states.. so cal and no cal.

Any extremism and racist stuff is horrible.

Maybe Allajah Mohhamed will beam them to he mothership so they can both argue about what is the best race...

Meanwhile... real life goes on...

And let me tell you.. the big media supporting radicals like Farrakahn is just going to further foster radicals on either sides..

They all need to go...

Oh, Gee!!
10-21-2005, 02:50 PM
I hear they're gonna be signed by Rocafella

SWC Bonfire
10-21-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm just shocked that parents who named their children Lamb and Lynx aren't pot smoking hippies.:wow

I bet companies that make prussian blue dye/prussic acid aren't thrilled about this.

SWC Bonfire
10-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

:lol

I missed this the first time... what's the over/under on how soon they'll be pregnant and missing their teeth from being strung out on crystal meth?

Spurminator
10-21-2005, 04:57 PM
I saw it... I'd be more concerned if their music didn't suck. It cracked me up to hear all of the other Nazis going on and on about how talented they are.

Mr Dio
10-21-2005, 05:16 PM
It also stated they had left B'field, CA because it wasn't white enough & are moving to the Pacific NW.
I'd say most likely somewhere near Idaho. The "Movement/Resistance" is big up there.

Oh, Gee!!
10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
white folks is crazy.

Vashner
10-21-2005, 05:21 PM
I am sure there parents look up to Senator Byrd (d).

He's running for re-election and not a single peep out of anyone on the left about it..

Nope let former KKK member that said he would never want to see a white soldier in a foxhole with black soldier. Yea.. btw this is like one of the most powerfull democrats in office and the longest holding office member for a senior democrat.

(BTW he also did a 14 hour phillybuster against the civil rights bill till republicans finally got the legislation passed).

A Serbian Beast
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
tlongII, would you hit it?
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/320/DSCN0042.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-21-2005, 05:28 PM
I'd hit it.

With a shovel.

midgetonadonkey
10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
They are probably just using this as a publicity stunt. They will probably "realize it was wrong" and put out positive music. The media will be all over their new positive album and they will make money.

Spurminator
10-21-2005, 06:01 PM
It won't matter if they suck.

Seriously, it's not just because they're young either. Any random 13 year old you find at church can sing better.

mookie2001
10-21-2005, 06:08 PM
I saw that last night

everyone has the right to sing what they want
and look like dumb bitches doing it
they should also know if they get caught in the RIGHT place RIGHT time

they could get fucked up beyond belief

Summers
10-21-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm just shocked that parents who named their children Lamb and Lynx aren't pot smoking hippies.:wow

:lol My thoughts exactly.

I'm more on Chris Rock's side of this issue. Everyone needs to just keep fucking everyone until we're all the same color.

CoolArrow
10-21-2005, 11:11 PM
I thought that the pot smoking hippies of the 60's grew up into neo-cons? :spin

E20
10-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Damn those White supermacists; they have been around since the begining of Man!

John T
10-22-2005, 01:56 AM
I didn't see the interview, but I've read several interviews. The things they said sounded just like somebody told them what to think/say and they repeated it. Very cultish. It's so fucked up that parents would do this to their children.

Carie