PDA

View Full Version : Do You Wish Kawhitter Well on the Lakers tbh?

Play Boban
06-15-2018, 11:09 PM
I hope he breaks his legs in game 1 tbh. :wakeup

SpurPadre
06-15-2018, 11:11 PM
I hope he gets shat on by the media in LA for being a mute and a pussy, tbh.

Stabula
06-15-2018, 11:22 PM
I hope his tendon fully ossifies

John B
06-15-2018, 11:35 PM
Nope he’s not because he’s gonna be playing with LeBron and George. And they’re gonna 3peat, and probably do a cameo on the next Star Wars, and make an appearance at Jimmy Kimmel... and I’m stuck watching.. roadrunners football fuck fuck fuck :bang

YGWHI
06-15-2018, 11:40 PM
I said I wish him the best wherever he plays, I forget to add...except Lakers :lmao

Anyway, that trade won't happen

SpurPadre
06-15-2018, 11:41 PM
He won't get away with snubbing daughters in LA, tbh.

Play Boban
06-15-2018, 11:45 PM
He won't get away with snubbing daughters in LA, tbh.
We should’ve known it was the beginning of the end when Kawhitter snubbed that poster’s daughter at HEB tbh.

spurs10
06-15-2018, 11:53 PM
If he goes to the Fakers maybe we can all chip in and buy him a fruit basket.
:ihit

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-15-2018, 11:57 PM
In the end it’s still a game so I can’t wish injury, but I hope he never wins a game especially if he ends up in LA.

But he really does deserve something horrible after bringing Lakers fans out of hiding. Those obnoxious fools are everywhere now. Having both Warriors fans and Lakers fans everywhere will suck.

lefty20
06-16-2018, 01:49 AM
In the end it’s still a game so I can’t wish injury, but I hope he never wins a game especially if he ends up in LA.

But he really does deserve something horrible after bringing Lakers fans out of hiding. Those obnoxious fools are everywhere now. Having both Warriors fans and Lakers fans everywhere will suck.

This, tbh.

Mal
06-16-2018, 02:23 AM
I wish he rot in Knicks, but those assholes have no assets

JohnnyMax
06-16-2018, 02:46 AM
https://i.giphy.com/p1chWWGExnuYE.gif

alpha_HaZE
06-16-2018, 02:50 AM
I would wish him well wherever he plays. Some of my favorite Spurs memories are with him on the court. It was fun watching him play basketball and I will miss him, but I am not upset with him.

I doubt he goes to the Lakers thou, Clippers at worst. But I believe it will be the Celtics. If neither, I would still take the Kings #2 pick (and Doncic) based on potential alone. He is also healthier, and younger, and unlike Kawhi shares the ball and makes his teammates better.

daslicer
06-16-2018, 03:28 AM
I would wish him well wherever he plays. Some of my favorite Spurs memories are with him on the court. It was fun watching him play basketball and I will miss him, but I am not upset with him.

I doubt he goes to the Lakers thou, Clippers at worst. But I believe it will be the Celtics. If neither, I would still take the Kings #2 pick (and Doncic) based on potential alone. He is also healthier, and younger, and unlike Kawhi shares the ball and makes his teammates better.

Yup I would say the only weakness in Kawhi's game is his ability to make others better. A lot of people hate on LMA for getting upset about his touches and his inability to play with Kawhi but people also forget LMA was still a 20 point scorer playing with a chucker in Lillard. Kawhi's ball dominant iso game makes it harder for the other guys to thrive in the same offensive system as him.

cjw
06-16-2018, 04:25 AM

And about $30 million cheaper. That counts for something in an era without an increasing cap.

LkrFan
06-16-2018, 05:45 AM
I said I wish him the best wherever he plays, I forget to add...except Lakers :lmao

Anyway, that trade won't happen

You guys shouldn't care where you trade him tbh. Ya'll won't beat the Dubs these next few years anyway. Besides, the Lakers are willing to offer you the best young assets right now. If you're thinking Boston, well, think again. Tatum ain't going nowhere.

cd98
06-16-2018, 08:08 AM
I would wish him well if he were honest like PG and said he was a free agent and his choice is LA. But to try and play like he was wronged in SA as an excuse makes me hope he gets the Hayward experience.

John B
06-16-2018, 09:56 AM
I wish he fires his greedy amateur uncle. He’s not doing you any good son. Spurs FO has long history of taking care of their players. Your uncle is keeping you from the Supermax deal tbh. Just play ball with the best organization and let them worry about money problems. In Pops we trust. Fire your uncle now. Go Spurs Go :flag:

Chomag
06-16-2018, 10:02 AM
If he would have been honest at the start I would have wished him well but nah fuck that guy... If he really wants out I hope he rots on some shit ass team somewhere.

However in the end I'm just a Spurs fan nothing more nothing less.

baseline bum
06-16-2018, 10:09 AM
You guys shouldn't care where you trade him tbh. Ya'll won't beat the Dubs these next few years anyway. Besides, the Lakers are willing to offer you the best young assets right now. If you're thinking Boston, well, think again. Tatum ain't going nowhere.

The Celtics opening offer of Brown + Rozier is already better than anything the Lakers can put together.

baseline bum
06-16-2018, 10:11 AM
I wish he fires his greedy amateur uncle. He’s not doing you any good son. Spurs FO has long history of taking care of their players. Your uncle is keeping you from the Supermax deal tbh. Just play ball with the best organization and let them worry about money problems. In Pops we trust. Fire your uncle now. Go Spurs Go :flag:

I hope he keeps his uncle and gets bled dry by that leech.

Joseph Kony
06-16-2018, 10:26 AM
I hope he gets Gordon Hayward'ed in the first game of the season

LkrFan
06-16-2018, 10:39 AM
The Celtics opening offer of Brown + Rozier is already better than anything the Lakers can put together.

That's laugable. My bum ass young core swept your Spurs, and beat several playoff teams (including a split with the Celtics). The Celtics basically feasted on weakass east teams. That tells me any Celtic asset outside of Tatum, I question.

If the Celtics were in the West, they're a 5th seed at best. Either the Rockets or the Dubs would have tapped that ass, as evidenced by the Dubs sweeping the Cavs, who beat them.

You farmers need to stop overrating the Celtics.

baseline bum
06-16-2018, 10:44 AM
That's laugable. My bum ass young core swept your Spurs, and beat several playoff teams (including a split with the Celtics). The Celtics basically feasted on weakass east teams. That tells me any Celtic asset outside of Tatum, I question.

If the Celtics were in the West, they're a 5th seed at best. Either the Rockets or the Dubs would have tapped that ass, as evidenced by the Dubs sweeping the Cavs, who beat them.

You farmers need to stop overrating the Celtics.

LOL Laker fans overrating Kuzma and Ingram. I still remember when you faggots thought Russell was your next franchise point guard. Then Clarkson was such a big deal. LA and NY prospects get massively overrated by the media. There is no one on the Lakers close to Brown.

lefty
06-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Yes

And l hope he will dunk on Porker

alpha_HaZE
06-16-2018, 12:52 PM
And about $30 million cheaper. That counts for something in an era without an increasing cap.

Yeah, pretty much. And who is to say we don't add both Lebron and Doncic. Lebron would love to play with Doncic. That's my Dream anyways, now that Lebron & Kawhi is fading away.

Brazil
06-16-2018, 01:20 PM
I hope he breaks his legs in game 1 tbh. :wakeup

:bobo

i hope he dies

SpursWoman
06-16-2018, 01:28 PM
Plane crash ... kawboom

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2018, 06:03 PM
I don't care either way anymore, tbh..he won't be a Spur, get the best deal and move on, it's a business..

noles1983
06-16-2018, 06:50 PM
I wish for him to get separated from his uncle and put in one of Trump's concentration camps

daslicer
06-16-2018, 06:52 PM
I wish for him to get separated from his uncle and put in one of Trump's concentration camps

:lol

DMC
06-16-2018, 07:33 PM
If he goes there I wish him well, just not against the Spurs. We don't know what really went on, or what's really happening now. Since I don't know the full story, I don't feel empowered to invent one just to have something to verbally joust. Time will tell. I give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

itzsoweezee
06-16-2018, 08:28 PM
If the Spurs trade him to the Lakers, I will stop being a Spurs fan. That move would be unforgivable. However, I don't think there's a chance in hell the front office would make any move that would make the Lakers that much better.

SupremeGuy
06-16-2018, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't wish Jesus well on the Lakers, tbh...

cd98
06-16-2018, 09:47 PM
If he goes there I wish him well, just not against the Spurs. We don't know what really went on, or what's really happening now. Since I don't know the full story, I don't feel empowered to invent one just to have something to verbally joust. Time will tell. I give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

Him with no real track record or the management who have never had a problem like this in the last 20 years?

DMC
06-16-2018, 09:53 PM
Him with no real track record or the management who have never had a problem like this in the last 20 years?

I don't understand the question

DMC
06-16-2018, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't wish Jesus well on the Lakers, tbh...

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--tr_9Du65--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470/kw0npdu1nmcbpbejx6ee.jpg

DMC
06-16-2018, 09:57 PM
If the Spurs trade him to the Lakers, I will stop being a Spurs fan. That move would be unforgivable. However, I don't think there's a chance in hell the front office would make any move that would make the Lakers that much better.

They'll disguise it in a three team deal that eventually benefits the Lakers the most. The entire league and the media are pushing to get the Lakers back up on their feet. It doesn't make two shits if the Nuggets ever make the playoffs again, but goddamnit something has to be done in LA, but not for the Clippers. Profit sharing and all... They all want that fat TV contract money.

K...
06-16-2018, 10:29 PM
They'll disguise it in a three team deal that eventually benefits the Lakers the most. The entire league and the media are pushing to get the Lakers back up on their feet. It doesn't make two shits if the Nuggets ever make the playoffs again, but goddamnit something has to be done in LA, but not for the Clippers. Profit sharing and all... They all want that fat TV contract money.

I've been thinking about this. San Antonio probably wants a pick. The trouble is, who wants Ingram that has a high pick? Lakers don't have highly rated prospects. I don't see this work any better unless the Lakers eat more bad contracts

Dverde
06-16-2018, 10:33 PM
His camp needs to be humbled. I still think we don’t ring without him. There are ten easier ways to change teams. I don’t hate that he is leaving just the way he handled it. Really lose-lose on both sides. Maybe he can get Lebron on his new team. No team is winning a championship with him being the alpha.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2018, 01:52 AM
I hope the faggot gets glioblastoma brain cancer and dies, suffering through explosive migraines every waking moment of the last year of his life.

Either that, or simply gets shot in ghetto-ass LA like his porchmonkey excuse for a father, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2018, 01:54 AM
His camp needs to be humbled. I still think we don’t ring without him. There are ten easier ways to change teams. I don’t hate that he is leaving just the way he handled it. Really lose-lose on both sides. Maybe he can get Lebron on his new team. No team is winning a championship with him being the alpha.

Disagree 110%. We ring in 2013 if he... or any other FT shooter... mans up and makes both of his free throws when we're up 2 just needing to make two to ice the game. If he made both, near zero percent chance to lose because even if they make a three, they're dead out of timeouts.

Dverde
06-17-2018, 09:15 AM
Disagree 110%. We ring in 2013 if he... or any other FT shooter... mans up and makes both of his free throws when we're up 2 just needing to make two to ice the game. If he made both, near zero percent chance to lose because even if they make a three, they're dead out of timeouts.

There was no one on that team I would trust to make two clutch free throws. I’ve seen Parker, Ginobili miss plenty of those in the past. Duncan? Danny Green? Tiago? No thanks. Probably the best person in my opinion was a Gary Neal and pop had him on the bench.

cd98
06-17-2018, 10:46 AM
I don't understand the question

You trust Kawhi or give the benefit of the doubt to him when he’s done nothing to earn any particular trust, but a front office with an excellent track record doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt?

Kawhi said Spurs betrayed him. Trusting him means blaming Spurs organizeration.

DMC
06-17-2018, 02:11 PM
You trust Kawhi or give the benefit of the doubt to him when he’s done nothing to earn any particular trust, but a front office with an excellent track record doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt?

Kawhi said Spurs betrayed him. Trusting him means blaming Spurs organizeration.

We have no knowledge of the situation, only tweets from "sources". Pop hasn't spoken out on it, Kawhi hasn't spoken out on it.

It's not like there's an official statement from the Spurs front office, so there's no need to pick a side. I don't need to throw one under the bus to give the benefit of the doubt to the other.

DMC
06-17-2018, 02:14 PM

So which replacement player would have a higher value during those Finals over Leonard. Just FYI, Leonard did more in that series than just shoot those particular free throws, and it wasn't Leonard who turned the ball over 8 times or sat Tim Duncan in the most crucial "need a rebound" moment of a closeout game.

Play Boban
06-17-2018, 02:44 PM
So which replacement player would have a higher value during those Finals over Leonard. Just FYI, Leonard did more in that series than just shoot those particular free throws, and it wasn't Leonard who turned the ball over 8 times or sat Tim Duncan in the most crucial "need a rebound" moment of a closeout game.
Did Kawhitter shoot 6/23 in games 6 and 7 too tbh?

JPB
06-17-2018, 04:54 PM
I hope Zaza is still in the NBA next year.

RD2191
06-17-2018, 04:56 PM
I hope Zaza is still in the NBA next year.

Hopefully he can give Porker a career ender. It's time to put the French pig out of his misery. :toast

Spur|n|Austin
06-17-2018, 05:34 PM
If he would have been honest at the start I would have wished him well but nah fuck that guy... If he really wants out I hope he rots on some shit ass team somewhere.

However in the end I'm just a Spurs fan nothing more nothing less.

Spursmania
06-17-2018, 05:37 PM
He's not going to the Lakers. Spurs would not let that happen. Kawhi will be on the East coast freezing his ass off.

TVI
06-17-2018, 09:28 PM
If you're a Spurs fan, not just a Kawhi fan, I think you'd have to be nuts to wish Kawhi well on any team he goes to. I don't want to see him get hurt or anything, but I hate the idea of a player being rewarded for being disloyal to the team who made him into who he is.

Yes, the Spurs made him who he is. Not by themselves, of course, but they gambled, and traded a popular player in order to take a shot on an unknown player that damn few other teams knew about, or had on their radar. He was athletic, but raw, without any offensive game to speak of. The Spurs patiently waited while they molded him into a world-class talent. Yes, it's a two-way street, and Kawhi had to put the work in, but who the hell knows what he would have become in a lesser organization. Plenty of athletic players washed out in this league due to being drafted by bad organizations. Kawhi walked into a dream situation where he could take all the time he needed to find his game while Duncan and crew carried the load. If he had problems with the way the organization was handling the quad injury, then he should have put on his big boy pants and said what's on his mind. Don't use that situation as an excuse to bail just because your uncle-manager thinks he can net a bigger paycheck if you play in L.A.