PDA

View Full Version : Petition to TRADE LA and keep Kawhi!

alpha_HaZE
06-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Don Harris, a guy that it legit, as legit as they come, said that sharing the ball with LA and the Spurs commitment with LA is part of what bothers Kawhi. (not being in LA and the injury were the other two issues).

LA value won't be any higher than is right now. Ship his Ass out of San Antonio. Ideally, Lebron forces a trade with Cavs for LaMatcus. But, since that won't happen take a number 10 pick or even an 11 or 12 for him and call it a day. Try to get Cousins for cheap to replace him if the Lebron thing doesn't work out. Or bring back Dedmon.

If Kawhi and LA argued and Spurs took LA's side, that's damn. LA has a reputation for bumping heads with younger more talented players than him, and he wants to be the sole leader of the team. Yikes.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2018-nba-draft-trade-rumors-suns-could-explore-kawhi-leonard-deal-using-their-no-1-pick/

Play Boban
06-16-2018, 05:30 PM
No

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-16-2018, 05:31 PM
The autistic mute will be gone by summer's end. No changing that

Ron Swanson
06-16-2018, 05:37 PM
:lmao at your reasoning for starting this thread because of Don Harris.

Spurs9
06-16-2018, 05:39 PM
I'd rather keep LMA anyways, he balled out last season, while Kawhi was chilling in NY.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2018, 06:17 PM
This theory doesn't make any sense:lol

Aldridge clearly deferred to Kawhi in their final season together, it was part of the reason he demanded a trade..

It makes much more sense that Pop was forced to make amends with Aldridge since the problems with Kawhi had already started and they couldn't afford to lose Aldridge for the upcoming season IMO..

Raven
06-16-2018, 06:30 PM
nobody is buying that.

baseline bum
06-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Don Harris really said that stupid shit?

alpha_HaZE
06-16-2018, 06:35 PM

Aldridge clearly deferred to Kawhi in their final season together, it was part of the reason he demanded a trade..

It makes much more sense that Pop was forced to make amends with Aldridge since the problems with Kawhi had already started and they couldn't afford to lose Aldridge for the upcoming season IMO..

That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for sharing. But I don't think Kawhi started this thing with Aldridge, it was Aldridge that asked to be traded to the Blazers. Pop, did not trade him last season because they couldn't get anything of value in return. This year it might be different.

tmtcsc
06-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Don Harris, a guy that it legit, as legit as they come, said that sharing the ball with LA and the Spurs commitment with LA is part of what bothers Kawhi. (not being in LA and the injury were the other two issues).

LA value won't be any higher than is right now. Ship his Ass out of San Antonio. Ideally, Lebron forces a trade with Cavs for LaMatcus. But, since that won't happen take a number 10 pick or even an 11 or 12 for him and call it a day. Try to get Cousins for cheap to replace him if the Lebron thing doesn't work out. Or bring back Dedmon.

If Kawhi and LA argued and Spurs took LA's side, that's damn. LA has a reputation for bumping heads with younger more talented players than him, and he wants to be the sole leader of the team. Yikes.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2018-nba-draft-trade-rumors-suns-could-explore-kawhi-leonard-deal-using-their-no-1-pick/

I was done at 'Don Harris, a guy that it (sic) legit'

BackHome
06-16-2018, 06:43 PM
:lol?

dbestpro
06-16-2018, 07:08 PM
If Kawhi is at a point where he can not share the ball then he may see many future allstar games but will never see another ring with or without the Spurs. Can't feel but if the Spurs can land the Suns or the Kings number one plus some decent players that they will be dodging a bullet with future Kawhi.

alpha_HaZE
06-16-2018, 07:42 PM
I was done at 'Don Harris, a guy that it (sic) legit'

Thanks for pointing out, I follow Don Harris on Twitter and is much better and more reliable than Jabari.

Also, a report came out that the Suns are not interesting in trading No. 1 draft pick for Kawhi, but I would ask to see if they take LA for the 16th (Zhaire Smith). Bring Kawhi back and sign Cousins and/or Dedmon to replace LA.

DJ Smith Kawhi Rudy Cousins, that would be something special.

Mikeanaro
06-16-2018, 07:50 PM
Thats retarded, at this point there is no need to give a max to a player that you dont even know if would be able to have 1 healthy season.
LMA-O played thru injuries, have been more loyal that autistic Cow eyed nigga.

If he wants to play for other team fine, max my ass.

james evans
06-17-2018, 01:17 PM
trade both of them for lottery picks and future ffirst rounders. Tank next season, go back to the lottery in 2019 and have other first rounders and we're champions soon. It's obvious we aint winning a title, at least tank in this current climate to have a future set up. Unless popovich wants to keep his worthless playoff streak going and hurt the team more than it already is.

tim_duncan_fan
06-17-2018, 04:24 PM
What if Kawhi isn't going to be the same player?

That injury is supposedly degenerative.

Maybe we trade Kawhi at his highest value?

MultiTroll
06-17-2018, 04:37 PM

Baloney. The last 20 games of what would have been Kwas MVP season he was forced to defer to LMA. You don't remember that bullshit?

MultiTroll
06-17-2018, 04:46 PM
LA value won't be any higher than is right now. Or bring back Dedmon.

I'm down with listening to offers for LMA.
No way should LeBron do a sign n trade. That just weakens any team he goes to. LeBron is in perfect position, that being UFA.
My only regret is that after 2015 he signed a two year deal instead of a 1. LeBron would have been a FA after 2016. Oh well, moving fwd what can the Spurs get for LMA, that is the $64K question.

Kwa95% or better + Lebron + decent support is about the one and only 2019 Playoffs Championship pursuit I am down with. Might be impossible at this point.
No doubt LeBron and Kwa have already had this conversation a long time ago. Pretty sure LeBron knows exactly where he is going.

callo1
06-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Kawhi and La had ONE year playing together in their new roles. There is no reason whatsoever why they can't become a lethal combo. LA showed better passing skills this past season. With Kawhi on the court, teams can't double LA nearly as often. Why would LA not like that scenario?

alpha_HaZE
06-17-2018, 07:57 PM
Thats retarded, at this point there is no need to give a max to a player that you dont even know if would be able to have 1 healthy season.
LMA-O played thru injuries, have been more loyal that autistic Cow eyed nigga.

If he wants to play for other team fine, max my ass.

If the injury is chronic, one; why would the Spurs clear him to play? and, two; why they would even consider offering him the supermax?

Kawhi is healthy, remember he said he wanted to put a streak of good games together? That was right before he went out indefinitely. One rumor I heard was that Kawhi took an elbow on his right quad and even though he was OK, he didn't want to risk getting Zazaed again. Which, drove the Spurs crazy, esp Manu who this might be his last year. Kawhi was a big reason why he played another year.

Spurtacular
06-17-2018, 08:04 PM
I honestly think the LMA report was made up or conflated.

sananspursfan21
06-17-2018, 08:09 PM
Has anyone tagged Pop and RC in this? How about an email? Text them the link? I'm not sure what their fax numbers are but you can probably fax 'em. Does ANYBODY KNOW THEIR FAX NUMBER????!!!!!?????!!!!!

alpha_HaZE
06-17-2018, 08:09 PM
I'm down with listening to offers for LMA.
No way should LeBron do a sign n trade. That just weakens any team he goes to. LeBron is in perfect position, that being UFA.
My only regret is that after 2015 he signed a two year deal instead of a 1. LeBron would have been a FA after 2016. Oh well, moving fwd what can the Spurs get for LMA, that is the $64K question.

Kwa95% or better + Lebron + decent support is about the one and only 2019 Playoffs Championship pursuit I am down with. Might be impossible at this point.
No doubt LeBron and Kwa have already had this conversation a long time ago. Pretty sure LeBron knows exactly where he is going.

Good point about Lebron in 2015.

Not sure he knows where he is going yet. If I was him, I would wait and see what happens with Kawhi. Jabari reported that Kawhi and PG have talked about playing together.

Do not forget, 2/3 pre-seasons LA came into training camp out of shape. The one he did, it was a contract year. I am sure Kawhi wants to play with another guy that can do all three; can guard mutliple possitions, has elite iso-skilss, and can create for others.

objective
06-17-2018, 08:10 PM
I think an Aldridge for Beal deal would be good for both sides

alpha_HaZE
06-17-2018, 08:12 PM
LA needs the ball near the basket in order to be effective and that's not the most effective way to score the ball in today's league. If Kawhi wants to leave is because he wants to play a more exciting form of basketball.

alpha_HaZE
06-17-2018, 08:18 PM

Good idea! Beal can score the ball and with Pop will play defense as well. He has the tools for it. Especially with the decline, Danny has shown.

objective
06-17-2018, 08:27 PM
Good idea! Beal can score the ball and with Pop will play defense as well. He has the tools for it. Especially with the decline, Danny has shown.

Spurs would be even thinner up front so a deal would have to be something like:

Aldridge & his buddy Mills for Beal & headcase Morris. Maybe even taking back Jason Smith to alleviate the tax burden on the Wizards.

Wizards get a legit advantage in the east with a big man like LMA and a useful Mills who will be back-up PG and also play next to Wall. Wall and Beal have had a rocky relationship for along time.

Beal would be great next to Kawhi and Dejounte, another capable ballhandler, a shooter on the move, not posting up and getting in Kawhi's way. Opens up more post & iso touches for Rudy as a smallball 4 as well.

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2018, 08:32 PM

Otto +15th.

objective
06-17-2018, 08:41 PM
Otto +15th.

No way. Otto is more of a mess physically, can't create like Beal, and I don't think fits with Kawhi nearly as well. Hell, Otto even makes more.

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2018, 08:43 PM
No way. Otto is more of a mess physically, can't create like Beal, and I don't think fits with Kawhi nearly as well. Hell, Otto even makes more.

I think that's more realistic than Beal for LMA.

LMA is 33 years old, I'd be shocked if Washington would entertain Beal for LMA.

objective
06-17-2018, 08:49 PM
I think that's more realistic than Beal for LMA.

LMA is 33 years old, I'd be shocked if Washington would entertain Beal for LMA.

I wouldn't, Ernie is a buffoon. The Capitals just won a title, and Dolt Ernie might be feeling pressure in the offices to get it done now.

offset formation
06-17-2018, 08:58 PM
No

Tbcfh.

offset formation
06-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Don Harris really said that stupid shit?

How to alienate your second best player, too... for $5,000 Alex.

duncan2k5
06-18-2018, 09:49 AM
lamarcus has earned the right to do what he wants

Wait... And not Kawhi???

RD2191
06-18-2018, 09:50 AM
Wait... And not Kawhi???

Bunch of clowns on this site. Tbh

duncan2k5
06-18-2018, 09:52 AM
I've been saying LMA should have been traded since his collapse in the playoffs last year... And having the audacity to demand a trade... Dude has had an attitude problem that whole season... Ship his ass out... For ANYTHING

RD2191
06-18-2018, 09:53 AM
I've been saying LMA should have been traded since his collapse in the playoffs last year... And having the audacity to demand a trade... Dude has had an attitude problem that whole season... Ship his ass out... For ANYTHING

Agreed, he's a clown and a loser.

offset formation
06-18-2018, 09:59 AM
Bunch of clowns on this site. Tbh

Self-examination is an important part of the growth process. I applaud your ability to finally see what the rest of the board knows, playerfan. One day, with continued hard work, perhaps eve n you will pull your head out of your ass. :cheer:

offset formation
06-18-2018, 10:01 AM

You just played yourself man. This is one of the dumbest, most asinine statements I've seen from you since yesterday.

r0drig0lac
06-18-2018, 10:20 AM
lamarcus has earned the right to do what he wants

why?

RD2191
06-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Self-examination is an important part of the growth process. I applaud your ability to finally see what the rest of the board knows, playerfan. One day, with continued hard work, perhaps eve n you will pull your head out of your ass. :cheer:

:sleep weak shit old man. Is that all you got?

offset formation
06-18-2018, 10:37 AM
:sleep weak shit old man. Is that all you got?

:flag:

RD2191
06-18-2018, 10:38 AM
:flag:

:lol

duncan2k5
06-18-2018, 10:56 AM
You just played yourself man. This is one of the dumbest, most asinine statements I've seen from you since yesterday.

How so? a guy who choked in the playoffs after sulking the entire season, and demanded a trade with no explanation, is somehow better than Kawhi, who never sulkedbon court, and actually had legit reasons he wasn't playing this season? And legit reasons to be upset with teammates publicly calling him out for nursing an injury? Teammates whose ass he had to carry all season and postseason? GTFOH

Maj_G
06-18-2018, 04:31 PM

I would entertain the idea of sending him to Suns for their 16th pick.

K...
06-18-2018, 04:51 PM
LMA writes his own ticket. Here's now the loyal spur , true heir of the Duncan throne.

The Spurs will defer to him to show the league they can an manage talent so long as talent isn't crazy.

Budkin
06-18-2018, 05:27 PM
Don Harris is a twat.

ceds
06-19-2018, 12:15 AM
Force kawhi to play out his final yer and let him walk

At least then we still have a 5% shot at a title next season before we go into tank mode

alpha_HaZE
12-01-2018, 02:07 AM

Sorry, I typed LaMarcus, I should have written LaCircus. LA should have been traded for a draft pick and athletic wings; Actually, Portland might have send us Nurkic and Aminu.

Rudy, Danny, Kawhi, Aminu, and Nurkic sure looks good.