PDA

View Full Version : Post of the year as of June 18

Blake
06-18-2018, 11:47 AM
Post #17 was post of the year stuff for those that missed it.

Neh. You politely asking Avante if he would like to lick your ass is far and away the leader

By all means; put that poll up. I DARE YOU. :lmao

Poll. Feel free to add your own entry for post of the year

Pavlov
06-18-2018, 11:51 AM
With those four choices, that's the poll of the year so far.

Blake
06-18-2018, 11:51 AM
Original post:

Would you like to eat my ass?

Blake
06-18-2018, 11:53 AM
With those four choices, that's the poll of the year so far.

Diversity tbh

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 11:53 AM
Have you come to terms with the fact that you were cucked yet?

Yes.

Blake
06-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Feel free to add your own entry for post of the year

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 11:59 AM
:lmao Cuck Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) so bitter.

Have you come to terms with the fact that you were cucked yet?

Yes.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 12:10 PM
:lmao

"nother level"

AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

Chucho
06-18-2018, 01:41 PM
He probably licks the asses of the dead horses he's beaten into 50+ deaths in the last 90 days alone

AaronY
06-18-2018, 01:49 PM
Such is life in Spurstalk

Reck
06-18-2018, 03:13 PM
Is it safe to say the only "No" vote is that of derp? :lol

Chucho
06-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Derp's about to take a statistical L. And he'll still run his rusty, busted repertoire to deflect and deny statistical fact.

BD24
06-18-2018, 06:01 PM
Derp's about to take a statistical L. And he'll still run his rusty, busted repertoire to deflect and deny statistical fact.

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 07:43 PM
Is it safe to say the only "No" vote is that of derp? :lol

:lol Like I'd vote in this faggoty poll :lol

Blake
06-18-2018, 07:46 PM

By all means; put that poll up. I DARE YOU. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 07:53 PM
^^^

Yea, you ignored context and didn't put it vs. you admitting you're a cuck. Running from the shame.

:rollin

Chucho
06-18-2018, 08:27 PM
^^^

Yea, you ignored context and didn't put it vs. you admitting you're a cuck. Running from the shame.

:rollin

Ls and Ds.

Reck
06-18-2018, 08:34 PM

Congrats on finally achieving a W in this place.

Avante
06-18-2018, 08:39 PM
What's really on my my mind today.

Russell Wilson the 11th ranked player in the NFL.

Braun Strowman a champion, so who can beat this monstrosity one on one ...???

Will Christian Coleman show something at the USA Nationals?

Is Michael Norman ready for a sub 43.50?

Frank Gore needs less than 100 yards to move past Curtis Martin into 4th place on the ALL TIME NFL rushers list.

Thinking about this mix....

Neil Young
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Towns Van Zandt
Steve Earle
Joan Osborne
Gillian Welch
John Hiatt
Ray Lamontagne
Lucinda Wiliams
Early..Springsteen
Bonnie Raitt
John Mellencamp
Mark Lemhouse
Tony Joe White
Boz Scaggs

According to LINDY'S PRO FOOTBALL 2018......Saints vs Steelers Super Bowl.

Chucho
06-18-2018, 08:41 PM
What's really on my my mind today.

Russell Wilson the 11th ranked player in the NFL.

Braun Strowman a champion, so who can beat this monstrosity one on one ...???

Will Christian Coleman show something at the USA Nationals?

Is Michael Norman ready for a sub 43.50?

Frank Gore needs less than 100 yards to move past Curtis Martin into 4th place on the ALL TIME NFL rushers list.

Thinking about this mix....

Neil Young
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Towns Van Zandt
Steve Earle
Joan Osborne
Gillian Welch
John Hiatt
Ray Lamontagne
Lucinda Wiliams
Early..Springsteen
Bonnie Raitt
John Mellencamp
Mark Lemhouse
Tony Joe White

Avante trying to steal attention from a guy who asked him to munch his butthole.

Avante
06-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Avante trying to steal attention from a guy who asked him to munch his butthole.

Dude, you can wallow around in that stupid shit ..it's you. Doesn't interest me at all, yep, too damn stupid.

So, I have yet another thread to show off in, cool.

Dude, how long before ya cool the BS and....ok ok just kidding we all know SFS never ran a 19.5-20.5...ok? Yep, impossible at that age.

Reck
06-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Dude, you can wallow around in that stupid shit ..it's you. Doesn't interest me at all, yep, too damn stupid.

So, I have yet another thread to show off in, cool.

Did you vote on it?

Avante
06-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Did you vote on it?

You may not vote on this poll

Avante
06-18-2018, 08:55 PM
Avante always on your mind.

I need a poem.

ya wake up in the morning
from another dream
all about Avante
so what does it mean

everywhere ya look
what do ya see
that's right, the big guy
Avante

what can ya do
what can see say
when ya have Avanteitist
it's here to stay

so ya learn to deal with it
do the best ya can
nothing is stronger than Avanteitist
he is.....DA MAN

Avante vs midgets, hahahahahaha:lol

Chucho
06-18-2018, 09:04 PM
Wow, you think interjecting yourself into a convo makes YOU on everyone else's mind. That's not how that works

Avante
06-18-2018, 09:08 PM
Wow, you think interjecting yourself into a convo makes YOU on everyone else's mind. That's not how that works

As long as you think some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5, don't be telling me shit guy, ok? Only a total moron buys 19.4-20.5. So shut the fuck up stupid.

pgardn
06-18-2018, 09:11 PM

Best laugh of this month!

Beautiful...

Avante
06-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Best laugh of this month!

Beautiful...

translation

If not for Avante this place would suck.

Avante
06-18-2018, 09:17 PM
What's really funny is Avante is exactly who/what he says he is.

pgardn
06-18-2018, 09:19 PM
translation

If not for Avante this place would suck.

No no it was munch.
Spurter wanted you to munch his exit orifice for undigested waste.

pgardn
06-18-2018, 09:20 PM
What's really funny is Avante is exactly who/what he says he is.

A father who gave $ to Phillipino pimps because how was he to know?

Avante
06-18-2018, 09:25 PM
A father who gave $ to Phillipino pimps because how was he to know?

Work with me here little fella, ok?

BARS...ya hung out in...BARS..ok? Pimps?????

You really have no clue about any of this do ya?

pgardn
06-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Work with me here little fella, ok?

BARS...ya hung out in...BARS..ok? Pimps?????

You really have no clue about any of this do ya?

Yes pimps you clueless asshole.

Avante
06-18-2018, 09:35 PM
Yes pimps you clueless asshole.

Stupid, how damn dumb are you?

Ya walk into a bar, here they come...buy me drink, buy me drink....so ya pick out the one ya like and there ya go ya dumb fuck. What pimp ya stupid fuck?

pgardn
06-18-2018, 10:08 PM
Stupid, how damn dumb are you?

Ya walk into a bar, here they come...buy me drink, buy me drink....so ya pick out the one ya like and there ya go ya dumb fuck. What pimp ya stupid fuck?

You expect them to come up and greet you?
How did the youngsters get into this business and stay in you mushed-brained old bag of skin? You think these girls worked all for themselves in a bar? Where the fck did you go to satisfy you body parts over your weak conscience? What you thought was their house?

Spurtacular
06-18-2018, 11:26 PM
This thread is like a chumpette roll call without taking names.

:lol Cuck fail

Avante
06-18-2018, 11:50 PM
You expect them to come up and greet you?
How did the youngsters get into this business and stay in you mushed-brained old bag of skin? You think these girls worked all for themselves in a bar? Where the fck did you go to satisfy you body parts over your weak conscience? What you thought was their house?

Stupid, did ya not say something about handing money over to pimps? My God ya dumb fuck you are a moron. Ya gave the money to her, why would a....BAR GIRL...need a pimp ya moron, come on stupid explain that to me.

THEIR HOUSE?????????.....hahahahaha~~~~ Dude.....HOTEL....ok ya stupid moron? Do you really think these girls took you home.....hahahahahaha:lol

Why do you constantly try and talk about things ya know...0...about?

Dummy, it went like this..

Bar...restaurant...hotel....bar..bar....hotel...re staurant, ok stupid?

And........nobody is passing on full grown/experienced women for some dumbass kid....ok stupid?

And....would you want your buddies seeing you with some kid? That's right, no fucking way so pull your head out of you ass, ya dumb fuck, ok?

Reck
06-19-2018, 12:30 AM
This thread is like a chumpette roll call without taking names.

:lol Cuck fail

9 to 1. I'd say the thread is doing what it called for.

Not that it needed to be re-enforced. You're a joke and a farce and solidifies you as queer.

Spurtacular
06-19-2018, 12:35 AM
9 to 1. I'd say the thread is doing what it called for.

Not that it needed to be re-enforced. You're a joke and a farce and solidifies you as queer.

:lol Tranny outburst

pgardn
06-19-2018, 08:45 AM
Stupid, did ya not say something about handing money over to pimps? My God ya dumb fuck you are a moron. Ya gave the money to her, why would a....BAR GIRL...need a pimp ya moron, come on stupid explain that to me.

THEIR HOUSE?????????.....hahahahaha~~~~ Dude.....HOTEL....ok ya stupid moron? Do you really think these girls took you home.....hahahahahaha:lol

Why do you constantly try and talk about things ya know...0...about?

Dummy, it went like this..

Bar...restaurant...hotel....bar..bar....hotel...re staurant, ok stupid?

And........nobody is passing on full grown/experienced women for some dumbass kid....ok stupid?

And....would you want your buddies seeing you with some kid? That's right, no fucking way so pull your head out of you ass, ya dumb fuck, ok?

BS

Plenty of kids worked the zphillipines in YOUR TIME.
They were used, easy to control, easy to use for money.
CHILD LABOR.

So who did you give your Money to? Some adult that ran them idiot, a PIMP in the parlance of our time.

Wake up you clueless old man! It could have been whoever ran the hotel you stubborn fool!

pgardn
06-19-2018, 08:48 AM
BS

CHILD LABOR.

So who did you give your Money to? Some adult that ran them idiot, a PIMP in the parlance of our time.

Wake up you clueless old man! It could have been whoever ran the hotel you stubborn fool!

Do you have any clue as to how a country can support itself with a workforce easy to control next to a military base? CHILDREN!

pgardn
06-19-2018, 09:49 AM

Avante
06-19-2018, 03:51 PM
BS

CHILD LABOR.

Stupid...

PROSTITUTION IN THE PHILIPPINES

Even though it is widely practiced, prostitution is illegal in the Philippines. There is an organized movement to make prostitution a legal activity in the Philippines. By one estimate a half a million women prostitute themselves.

There are basically three kinds of prostitutes in the Philippines: 1) those that work out of “casas,” or brothels, and are employed by pimps or brothel owners: 2) those who work in bars, karaokes and hotels, who are usually controlled by the owners of the establishment where they work; and 3) freelancers, who work the streets. Brothels are often disguised as restaurants.

See that...B....dummy? I never saw any....pimps...ok idiot?

And, stop acting like ya can't read asshole, ok? NOBODY....make that ..NOBODY...I hung out with were into kids, if they would have been it would have been....YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

Got that bitch?

There is nothing I have ever said other than ya shoot sick ass pedos, so why act like a fucking retard?

Blake
06-19-2018, 04:02 PM
"Now think, there you are just a kid in a bar in Olongopo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok surrounded by cute girls. So you'd....."ok ok wait a minute, hold on...ok? Now ...how old are you? Come on, you'd get laughed at and lied to anyway. These are professionals in that business, you don't go in there acting like some fool, nobody really gives a fuck about...:"ok ok....how old are you"....it's a total non factor. Nobody reading this would play that and you know it. Nobody ever has, once again.....nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids.

Locked thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229601&highlight=Olangapo

Sick.

pgardn
06-19-2018, 05:38 PM
Stupid...

PROSTITUTION IN THE PHILIPPINES

Even though it is widely practiced, prostitution is illegal in the Philippines. There is an organized movement to make prostitution a legal activity in the Philippines. By one estimate a half a million women prostitute themselves.

There are basically three kinds of prostitutes in the Philippines: 1) those that work out of “casas,” or brothels, and are employed by pimps or brothel owners: 2) those who work in bars, karaokes and hotels, who are usually controlled by the owners of the establishment where they work; and 3) freelancers, who work the streets. Brothels are often disguised as restaurants.

See that...B....dummy? I never saw any....pimps...ok idiot?

And, stop acting like ya can't read asshole, ok? NOBODY....make that ..NOBODY...I hung out with were into kids, if they would have been it would have been....YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

Got that bitch?

There is nothing I have ever said other than ya shoot sick ass pedos, so why act like a fucking retard?

Its illegal gonna stop it?
Did it stop you?

I rest my case.

YOU already knew.
Fraud.

Avante
06-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Its illegal gonna stop it?
Did it stop you?

I rest my case.

YOU already knew.
Fraud.

translation

Ok ok ok so I was wrong again, and I do need to stop trying to talk about things I obviously know nothing about.

You are "DA MAN" Avante, but you knew that.

Avante
06-19-2018, 08:43 PM
A sick ass pedo goes looking for sick ass sex.

That is worlds away from this...

I was just a young kid tagging along with no clue at all about anything going on over there. I sure in the hell didn't think,.....kids in bars....who does that?

SpursforSix
06-19-2018, 09:10 PM
A sick ass pedo goes looking for sick ass sex.

That is worlds away from this...

I was just a young kid tagging along with no clue at all about anything going on over there. I sure in the hell didn't think,.....kids in bars....who does that?

I’ll give you a poem that I hope you can apply to these situations you find yourself in.

If it don’t have hair
You don’t go there

Avante
06-19-2018, 11:35 PM
I’ll give you a poem that I hope you can apply to these situations you find yourself in.

If it don’t have hair
You don’t go there

Dude, anyone lying about 19.5=20.5 needs to keep their lying mouth shut.

pgardn
06-20-2018, 12:21 AM

If it don’t have hair
You don’t go thar

thar

Like dem country blues

Avante the liar “how was I to know oh I still don’t know except I do...

pgardn
06-20-2018, 12:22 AM
"Now think, there you are just a kid in a bar in Olongopo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok surrounded by cute girls. So you'd....."ok ok wait a minute, hold on...ok? Now ...how old are you? Come on, you'd get laughed at and lied to anyway. These are professionals in that business, you don't go in there acting like some fool, nobody really gives a fuck about...:"ok ok....how old are you"....it's a total non factor. Nobody reading this would play that and you know it. Nobody ever has, once again.....nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids.

Locked thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229601&highlight=Olangapo

Sick.

Sure thing.
You are.
Not what you think you are.

Avante
06-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Sure thing.
You are.
Not what you think you are.

Stupid, HUGE...difference between a sick ass pedo lusting after childern than a young sailor in a bar with no clue what the hell is going on.

I came from California, ya had to be 21 to enter a bar here, now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

pgardn
06-20-2018, 09:22 PM
Stupid, HUGE...difference between a sick ass pedo lusting after childern than a young sailor in a bar with no clue what the hell is going on.

I came from California, ya had to be 21 to enter a bar here, now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

So you were gone to California in your mind.
Cmon.... Is this the thinking level that got you into the navy?
Prostitution is illegal so it does not happen. When it’s happening in front of your eyes.... And yep, she’s 21...

Seriously just stop.

Avante
06-20-2018, 09:44 PM
No no it was munch.
Spurter wanted you to munch his exit orifice for undigested waste.

Dude, are you in jr high.....yep, me either.

Stupid. grow the fuck up, ok?

pgardn
06-20-2018, 10:04 PM
Prostitution is illegal so it does not happen. When it’s happening in front of your eyes.... And yep, she’s 21...

Seriously just stop.

Avante
06-20-2018, 10:15 PM

Seriously just stop.

Stupid, I had never been a bar when I joined the Navy at 19, so 8 weeks of boot camp, 30 days leave then off to Viet Nam. I turned 20 in a bar off Wikiki called...THE RED NOODLE. I was with a girl from Philly named Karen, we ended up out on the beach rolling around in the sand.

Olongapo City was the first foreign country where I hit the bars at. Hell, just crossing the bridge from the base to the town is a unique experience, I was stunned (Google it).

I was just a rookie and knew nothing about monkey meat and Singapore Slings and hookers, it could have been Mars. So I just watched the guys who had the experience, the old salts. Trust me stupid, nobody was some sick ass pedo. ok ya dumb fuck? Just a bunch of guys having fun.......got it bitch?

Blake
06-21-2018, 07:22 AM

Oh the ol' "but we didn't know why didn't they tell us" excuse

pgardn
06-21-2018, 07:59 AM
Stupid, I had never been a bar when I joined the Navy at 19, so 8 weeks of boot camp, 30 days leave then off to Viet Nam. I turned 20 in a bar off Wikiki called...THE RED NOODLE. I was with a girl from Philly named Karen, we ended up out on the beach rolling around in the sand.

Olongapo City was the first foreign country where I hit the bars at. Hell, just crossing the bridge from the base to the town is a unique experience, I was stunned (Google it).

I was just a rookie and knew nothing about monkey meat and Singapore Slings and hookers, it could have been Mars. So I just watched the guys who had the experience, the old salts. Trust me stupid, nobody was some sick ass pedo. ok ya dumb fuck? Just a bunch of guys having fun.......got it bitch?

Where in this thread did I refer to you as a pedo?

I am saying you are a follower. You followed other men’s penis problems. And you lie. It was not uncommon for 19 yo to get “hooked up” with 15 yos in the US back in your day in rural areas. But honestly you are either stupid or naive or both. You payed girls to pleasure you thinking it was such a romantic scene for both of you? Wake up. They were at work. Most likely extremely distasteful work.

Now, you got that bitch?

Do you have a daughter?

Avante
06-21-2018, 01:05 PM
Where in this thread did I refer to you as a pedo?

I am saying you are a follower. You followed other men’s penis problems. And you lie. It was not uncommon for 19 yo to get “hooked up” with 15 yos in the US back in your day in rural areas. But honestly you are either stupid or naive or both. You payed girls to pleasure you thinking it was such a romantic scene for both of you? Wake up. They were at work. Most likely extremely distasteful work.

Now, you got that bitch?

Do you have a daughter?

Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarden, always had a girlfriend, and I was no virgin at 19, ok stupid? Was constantly fucking since I was 17, got it dummy? I was looking for pussy but didn't get the bar thing, ok dummy. So as usual ...wrong again. I didn't get how it all worked, ok?

AND....no fucking way I was into romance, hahahahaha~~~ Just how stupid are you, it was just fucking, ok bitch? Dude, do you really think ANYONE didn't get these were working girls and you were just $$$$$$ to them....wow~~~

My God this cat doesn't know shit, does he?

We'd hit a dozen bars in a night sometimes....romance...??????????? hahahahahaha:rolleyes

Avante
06-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Bottom line

Sick ass pedos are interested in children. Sailors are just there and take what comes up to them, nobody looking for anything other than a good time and who in the fuck is thinking a bar is where to find kids.

And don't ignore what we would have done to a guy with some kid, yep...just like here...YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

So many of you are so damn stupid it's comical.

Those working girls relied on us, we were their $$$$$$$$$$$$. They came to us we didn't go to them because they might already be with somebody. The ones not with somebody attacked you at the door.................buy me drink. Who....nope~~~

Blake
06-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarden

Jesus

Reck
06-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Bottom line

Sick ass pedos are interested in children. Sailors are just there and take what comes up to them, nobody looking for anything other than a good time and who in the fuck is thinking a bar is where to find kids.

And don't ignore what we would have done to a guy with some kid, yep...just like here...YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

So many of you are so damn stupid it's comical.

Those working girls relied on us, we were their $$$$$$$$$$$$. They came to us we didn't go to them because they might already be with somebody. The ones not with somebody attacked you at the door.................buy me drink. Who....nope~~~

Why do you get so worked up over the accusation?

If you’re not a pedo, then you’re not. You get very defensive when that gets brought up. It clearly bothers you.

Avante
06-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Why do you get so worked up over the accusation?

If you’re not a pedo, then you’re not. You get very defensive when that gets brought up. It clearly bothers you.

I posted a thread about my distaste for that situation over there, I talked about what I would do to some sick ass pedo. That is what started all this.

Now how in the hell did me talking about what I would do to some sick ass pedo become....you pedo? I have never said anything at all that would deserve...you pedo.

So as long as idiots, riff raff, morons NEED to totally ignore my stance on that sick shit I will mess with them. I like to expose dummies, idiots and morons. Intelligent people get my stance on that sick shit.

Notice the only ones who play this...you pedo...are also the stupid ones here?

Blake
06-21-2018, 02:50 PM
I posted a thread about my distaste for that situation over there, I talked about what I would do to some sick ass pedo. That is what started all this.

Now how in the hell did me talking about what I would do to some sick ass pedo become....you pedo? I have never said anything at all that would deserve...you pedo.

So as long as idiots, riff raff, morons NEED to totally ignore my stance on that sick shit I will mess with them. I like to expose dummies, idiots and morons. Intelligent people get my stance on that sick shit.

Notice the only ones who play this...you pedo...are also the stupid ones here?

Yes everyone else is stupid and you're the one doing the trolling here. Sure.

spurraider21
06-21-2018, 02:58 PM
Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarten

Avante
06-21-2018, 03:09 PM

Yep, her name was Karen. I had my first broken heart at that young age, her dad got another job so they had to move. Yep, Karen left me, my heart totally broken.

I'd say I had about.....hmmmm?....12-15 girlfriends before graduating HS.

Pavlov
06-21-2018, 03:35 PM
Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergardenHe still does tbh.

Reck
06-21-2018, 05:12 PM
Yep, her name was Karen. I had my first broken heart at that young age, her dad got another job so they had to move. Yep, Karen left me, my heart totally broken.

I'd say I had about.....hmmmm?....12-15 girlfriends before graduating HS.

Kindergarten was when you were like 4 or 5 years old man.

Avante
06-21-2018, 05:23 PM
Kindergarten was when you were like 4 or 5 years old man.

I was six*** and she was five, I guess...best friends...would be more like it.

***I'd moved from Vallejo (bay area) something about something put me in KG in Visalia.

Blake
06-21-2018, 06:28 PM
I was six*** and she was five

Why are the t and the y in asterisks? And you put one asterisk too many

BD24
06-22-2018, 11:33 PM
He still does tbh.
:lol