PDA

View Full Version : So, does Kawhi's sister have something to say about the recent turn of events?

DAF86
06-19-2018, 02:35 PM
"Kawhi forever a Spur"
"Kawhi will be back stronger than ever"
"Only true fans welcomed"

:lol

nym
06-19-2018, 02:38 PM
she apparently went off on Instagram the other night after a "fan" was talking crap about Kawhi. She deleted the comments but she supposedly said that Kawhi is trying to make a better life for himself or something to that nature. She then made her IG private and stopped posting.

DAF86
06-19-2018, 02:39 PM
she apparently went off on Instagram the other night after a "fan" was talking crap about Kawhi. She deleted the comments but she supposedly said that Kawhi is trying to make a better life for himself or something to that nature. She then made her IG private and stopped posting.

I guess 200 millions isn't enough to make a better life for himself. :lol Fucking stabbing bitch.

John B
06-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Problem is this probably not coming from Kawhi. I hope the family realizes what a circus Uncle Dennis has created.

r0drig0lac
06-19-2018, 02:49 PM
Problem is this probably not coming from Kawhi. I hope the family realizes what a circus Uncle Dennis has created.

no matter, Kawhi is not a child

nym
06-19-2018, 02:50 PM
I followed her on IG when I realized that she was acting as an unofficial official voice for Kawhi. I didn't see her original comments and only learned about her rant after she started deleting the fans posts that were talking smack and was smart enough to delete her own posts about Kawhi wanting to better his life, but she didn't delete some other fans who quoted her and were going back and forth about what she said. I took some screenshots of her page so let me see if I can figure out how to post them on here.

edit: yea I don't know how to copy and paste the screenshots. But basically, on the "official" Kawhi fan page she posted the Klaw logo and was upset that people were coming at Kawhi. She was also upset that people were flooding her personal page trying to get info about Kawhi and going off on him on her own page. On her personal page, she went back & forth with a fan and told him he doesn't know what "goes on behind closed doors on EITHER side".

John B
06-19-2018, 02:52 PM
I’m sure he’s pressured and voiced himself to Uncle Dennis the reason they won’t let him talk alone with Pops.

John B
06-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Another indication Kawhi still wants to be a Spur but being grateful to father-image Uncle Dennis, who’s potentially can cost him 80mil and tarnished image. I’m really hoping Pops and his teammates can get through Kawhi

ducks
06-19-2018, 02:57 PM
"Kawhi forever a Spur"

please fuck me tony

Mugen
06-19-2018, 02:57 PM
:lol Kawhi is a 27yo man with a daughter. You'd have to be a complete idiot or mentally retarded to let Uncle Rico dictate you're very sizeable estate.

Budkin
06-19-2018, 03:02 PM
I’m sure he’s pressured and voiced himself to Uncle Dennis the reason they won’t let him talk alone with Pops.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/.image/t_share/MTU1MzM3NDgxMDExNjAzMTM4/kawhi-leonard_s-uncle-denies-reports-of-fissure-between-nephew-and-team.jpg

John B
06-19-2018, 03:03 PM
I’m pretty sure he’s realizing that now. Time to fire Uncle Dennis

John B
06-19-2018, 03:10 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised if Magic has a hand on this. Promising bigger endorsements and teaming with LeBron and PG. It would be funny if Magic and Co gets implicated for tampering

RD2191
06-19-2018, 03:11 PM
https://www.sportsgossip.com/.image/t_share/MTU1MzM3NDgxMDExNjAzMTM4/kawhi-leonard_s-uncle-denies-reports-of-fissure-between-nephew-and-team.jpg

Chomag
06-19-2018, 03:18 PM
That freaking uncle...

Chomag
06-19-2018, 03:19 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised if Magic has a hand on this. Promising bigger endorsements and teaming with LeBron and PG. It would be funny if Magic and Co gets implicated for tampering

Hasn't he been caught twice already? Lol

E20
06-19-2018, 03:19 PM
Kawhi's sister/mom aka uncle dennis

John B
06-19-2018, 03:24 PM
Hasn't he been caught twice already? Lol
Exactly and slap in the hand is not going to stop him. It’s pure speculation but he’s done it before, Lakers has the most to benefit from this fiasco.

baseline bum
06-19-2018, 03:25 PM
I followed her on IG when I realized that she was acting as an unofficial official voice for Kawhi. I didn't see her original comments and only learned about her rant after she started deleting the fans posts that were talking smack and was smart enough to delete her own posts about Kawhi wanting to better his life, but she didn't delete some other fans who quoted her and were going back and forth about what she said. I took some screenshots of her page so let me see if I can figure out how to post them on here.

edit: yea I don't know how to copy and paste the screenshots. But basically, on the "official" Kawhi fan page she posted the Klaw logo and was upset that people were coming at Kawhi. She was also upset that people were flooding her personal page trying to get info about Kawhi and going off on him on her own page. On her personal page, she went back & forth with a fan and told him he doesn't know what "goes on behind closed doors on EITHER side".

You can host them at https://imgbb.com/

mudyez
06-19-2018, 03:31 PM
If Spurs don't trade him, he has two options:

1) Not play and getting sued as he claims to be 100%

2) Play, which leaves no way of not getting a 1on1 with Pop

John B
06-19-2018, 03:32 PM
I’m pretty sure Magic and Co has been talking to the family and that can be considered tampering. I wander if the league can do an investigation.

r0drig0lac
06-19-2018, 03:37 PM
If Spurs don't trade him, he has two options:

1) Not play and getting sued as he claims to be 100%

2) Play, which leaves no way of not getting a 1on1 with Pop

win win tbh

nym
06-19-2018, 03:44 PM
I have to work on some stuff before I go to bed (live in Europe now) but if I get a chance I'll try and figure out that site and post them. If anyone has Instagram her page is MzTwoTwo, although she said she made it private, and the official Kawhi page is KawhiLeonardOfficialFanPage.

Dverde
06-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Uncle Dennis and Levar Ball seem perfect for each other.

BillMc
06-19-2018, 04:11 PM
All this Uncle stuff...

This is what it must have been like when The Beatles broke up and everyone blamed Yoko.

offset formation
06-19-2018, 05:48 PM
"Kawhi forever a Spur"

I recall she always said, dont believe anything less you hear it from Kawhi's mouth. Does Uncle Robertson's mouth, by way of Jabari count...I'm wondering.

offset formation
06-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I’m pretty sure Magic and Co has been talking to the family and that can be considered tampering. I wander if the league can do an investigation.

Unless they want to get into digital/communication device forensics, it would just be a bunch of folks on Laker's side and Uncle Robertson's side saying the same thing.

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2018, 05:52 PM
Regardless of what she has said, there's no reason to involve her or his mom in any of this..focus on Kawhi and Dennis, mostly the latter, since Kawhi is an easy target for a leech..

Stabula
06-19-2018, 06:06 PM
:lol A rare quality post on ST

John B
06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Unless they want to get into digital/communication device forensics, it would just be a bunch of folks on Laker's side and Uncle Robertson's side saying the same thing.
Can Magic be banned if he continues doing this? I don’t think a couple 100k fine deters him.

Mugen
06-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Can Magic be banned if he continues doing this? I don’t think a couple 100k fine deters him.

Where's Karl Malone when you need him tbh?

offset formation
06-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Where's Karl Malone when you need him tbh?

You just made the Admiral wince.

dbestpro
06-19-2018, 10:59 PM

It would be hilarious if the Lakers were told they were not allowed to sign Kawhi for 5 years due to tampering.

nym
06-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Still haven't figured out the screenshot thing but Kawhi's sis is at it again. She posted a pic on the "official" IG page with the caption "Be patient. Respect the process and let's see what happens"

Kawhi to Philly confirmed lol

Edit: she is using her personal acct to reply to some posts. She said the following to a fan "I have not been manipulating anything I said what it was at that time. Things change as the process goes along. Like the post say wait and see he may stay he may go. Pop and Kawhi has talked they have met. Lol who said Family was in the meeting? Smh Who are you to say who needs to be in the meeting lol. Kawhi will decide where he will go or if he will stay. Nothing has been confirmed if it was you would know until then RELAX."

ElNono
06-20-2018, 07:51 PM
hopefully Tony tapped that ass, tbh

tholdren
06-20-2018, 10:02 PM
hopefully Tony tapped that ass, tbh
Dude looks like a lady