PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Porker ran Kawhi out of town

Clipper Nation
06-19-2018, 11:28 PM

djohn2oo8
06-19-2018, 11:31 PM
No way those comments made Kawhi want out. They are just an excuse to get to the Lakers. And if those comments really caused that then he is really a pussy

Fabbs
06-19-2018, 11:40 PM
:lol in the comments section, "unless it was Pelinka posing as Kawhi."

:rollin that would be soo Laker-Warriorlike.

RD2191
06-19-2018, 11:54 PM
Fukin fat spurs fans upstairs in denial, Parker killed the future of the franchise.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:03 AM
No way those comments made Kawhi want out. They are just an excuse to get to the Lakers. And if those comments really caused that then he is really a pussy

Agreed my thoughts exactly.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:05 AM
Fukin fat spurs fans upstairs in denial, Parker killed the future of the franchise.
If those comments upset Kawhi so much, did he confront Parker about them? Or just whine like a bitch? My money is on Kawhi saying "let my uncle get back to you"

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:14 AM
If those comments upset Kawhi so much, did he confront Parker about them? Or just whine like a bitch? My money is on Kawhi saying "let my uncle get back to you"

Why would he confront Parker? The damage was already done.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:15 AM

Kawhi told Parker "I"m going to tell my Uncle on you."

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:16 AM
Why would he confront Parker? The damage was already done.
No. If something really upsets you, whether it be something someone else says, you confront them about it. If Kawhi said nothing to Parker, but claims to be irate about it still, that is just an excuse.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:17 AM
Kawhi told Parker "I"m going to tell my Uncle on you."
:lmao

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:18 AM
No. If something really upsets you, whether it be something someone else says, you confront them about it. If Kawhi said nothing to Parker, but claims to be irate about it still, that is just an excuse.

It is what it is tbh. Kawhi can't play for an organization that doesn't trust him.

“For Tony to come out and make the statement about his hamstring or quad was 100 times worse than Kawhi’s is so low,” said Jackson. “And the timing of it is even worse. You talk about this meeting, y’all want him on the team, is he gonna be with us or not, and now all of a sudden this last week, you and [Manu] Ginobili both come out and talk about it at the same time. I played on this organization. They came at me sideways before when Pop [head coach Gregg Popovich] asked me to say other people was better than me, so I know.

“I know how selfish Tony is because he’s the reason why we lost in ’14 against OKC,” Jackson continued. “Because he didn’t wanna pass the ball in Game 6 after I hit six threes in a row. So I know the type of person Tony is. He can be selfish, and by this comment, I won’t be surprised if this makes Kawhi wanna leave. Because when your teammates go against you in the media, not having your back, you know that’s coming from up top, why would you wanna be there … By the fact that came from Tony like that, that’s super low. I lost a lot of respect for Tony because they always say, ‘Well this is a class act, this is a class organization.’ That was low coming from one of your teammates.”

Jackson, 39, played for the Spurs for two seasons from 2001 to 2003, winning the ’03 title with them. He then returned for two more seasons from 2011 to 2013 (with the OKC game he hinted at actually occurring in the 2012 playoffs).

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:19 AM
It is what it is tbh. Kawhi can't play for an organization that doesn't trust him.

“For Tony to come out and make the statement about his hamstring or quad was 100 times worse than Kawhi’s is so low,” said Jackson. “And the timing of it is even worse. You talk about this meeting, y’all want him on the team, is he gonna be with us or not, and now all of a sudden this last week, you and [Manu] Ginobili both come out and talk about it at the same time. I played on this organization. They came at me sideways before when Pop [head coach Gregg Popovich] asked me to say other people was better than me, so I know.

“I know how selfish Tony is because he’s the reason why we lost in ’14 against OKC,” Jackson continued. “Because he didn’t wanna pass the ball in Game 6 after I hit six threes in a row. So I know the type of person Tony is. He can be selfish, and by this comment, I won’t be surprised if this makes Kawhi wanna leave. Because when your teammates go against you in the media, not having your back, you know that’s coming from up top, why would you wanna be there … By the fact that came from Tony like that, that’s super low. I lost a lot of respect for Tony because they always say, ‘Well this is a class act, this is a class organization.’ That was low coming from one of your teammates.”

Jackson, 39, played for the Spurs for two seasons from 2001 to 2003, winning the ’03 title with them. He then returned for two more seasons from 2011 to 2013 (with the OKC game he hinted at actually occurring in the 2012 playoffs).
Again, not the point. You cannot claim to be irate about something, if he never had the nuts to speak up about being irate to the one who made the comments.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:22 AM
Again, not the point. You cannot claim to be irate about something, if he never had the nuts to speak up about being irate to the one who made the comments.

Says who? You? Kawhi isn't a confrontational person. You really think he's going to step up to TP in the locker room? Come on man. Kawhi would kill TP but he ain't that kind of dude.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:27 AM
Says who? You? Kawhi isn't a confrontational person. You really think he's going to step up to TP in the locker room? Come on man. Kawhi would kill TP but he ain't that kind of dude.
And again. Team doctors found nothing wrong with him. His teammates had the right to question whether it was legit or not. And it appears now to not be legit. He went from "I'm still recovering" to "oh now I'm 100%, I want a trade". Naw son. That's bullshit. That's weak. Very.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:27 AM

:lol Trusting Jax as a source of credibility on this matter is like trusting Fox News to be truthful about Trump. I'm surprised you don't have common sense to see Jax is a bitter bitch who has out for the Spurs especially Tony and Manu since he feels he should have been the one to win multiple titles with Duncan and not them.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:29 AM

Is not about fighting somebody as a grown man if you feel disrespected by somebody you let them know simply by talking to them.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Is not about fighting somebody as a grown man if you feel disrespected by somebody you let them know simply by talking to them.
This.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:30 AM
It was useless by then, the damage had been done.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:31 AM
It's never useless to speak your mind when you feel disrespect. Actually if you don't say anything, people will just keep disrespecting you. That's life.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:33 AM

Nah that doesn't work with me. As a grown man you don't retreat and go into hiding if you feel you have been disrespected. That's something a little boy does not a grown man.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:33 AM
:lol Trusting Jax as a source of credibility on this matter is like trusting Fox News to be truthful about Trump. I'm surprised you don't have common sense to see Jax is a bitter bitch who has out for the Spurs especially Tony and Manu since he feels he should have been the one to win multiple titles with Duncan and not them.

Sjax has always kept it real tbh. Have no reason to doubt him. Kawhi has been a great Spur since he was drafted so something obviously went terribly wrong for him to want out. If he feels betrayed then he feels betrayed. You can't tell another man what he feels. Call him a bitch or soft or whatever but it is what it is. Kawhi felt wronged and that's why he's leaving.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:34 AM
Nah that doesn't work with me. As a grown man you don't retreat and go into hiding if you feel you have been disrespected. That's something a little boy does not a grown man.
Exactly.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 12:36 AM
It's never useless to speak your mind when you feel disrespect. Actually if you don't say anything, people will just keep disrespecting you. That's life.

Who cares what works with you. You're just some old dude on the internet. Kawhi does things his way, whether you agree with it or not is your problem.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 12:37 AM
Who cares what works with you. You're just some old dude on the internet. Kawhi does things his way, whether you agree with it or not is your problem.
Yeah he handles it like a bitch. I agree.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 12:44 AM

:lol I'm in my 30's I didn't realize that was considered real old but I don't care. I think most real men whether they are old or young would agree with me that's how you handle your problems. If you believe Kawhi handled the situation the right way then you are still a little boy just like Kawhi.

Also Kawhi does things his uncle's way.

DAF86
06-20-2018, 01:15 AM
Parker angered Kawhi so much that he wants to play for the Lakers, and only the Lakers.

Fuck that autistic stabbing bitch. Sit him the entire upcoming season and then let him go to his precious Lakers. Biggest bitch in the history of the sport. No other player will ever come close.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 01:18 AM
Parker angered Kawhi so much that he wants to play for the Lakers, and only the Lakers.

Fuck that autistic stabbing bitch. Sit him the entire upcoming season and then let him go to his precious Lakers. Biggest bitch in the history of the sport. No other player will ever come close.

It's funny how people can't see through this bs that it's very obvious that he's always wanted to go the Lakers and is trying to use whatever excuse to get there.

AaronY
06-20-2018, 02:52 AM

He got you with dat one

midnightpulp
06-20-2018, 03:15 AM

This. I said in a thread upstairs that the reason Manu, Tony, Pop were dropping snide comments is because they likely already got word that Kawhi was leaving and were also pissed that he chose to sit out the season despite being cleared by the Spurs medical staff (who have a spotless reputation).

There was no misdiagnosis. A near billion dollar professional sports organization, and one that has a sterling history of keeping its players healthy, is not suddenly going to become incompetent overnight and fuckup the treatment of their future cornerstone. Nor do I believe the comments Pop, Tony, and Manu made to the media played any kind of factor in pushing Kawhi out. Here's the likely scenario:

- The Spurs organization and the roster likely got wind that Kawhi is no longer happy playing for the Spurs sometime during the 2017 off-season.
- Kawhi possibly had a sit down with Spurs brass (including Pop) in before the season started and was asked about his feelings on the matter. Uncle Dennis was possibly there acting as a mouthpiece.
- Uncle Dennis/Kawhi confirmed nor denied the rumors Kawhi was unhappy in San Antonio. No clear answers, but Spurs brass can read the writing on the wall that he's likely not re-signing.
- Kawhi uses injury excuse to avoid playing out the season, confirming what was felt all along. He's not happy playing there. The reasons could be anything. Clashing with Pop. Teammates. Or he simply wants a change of scenery.
- Pop, Tony, Manu see it as a bitch move that Kawhi is choosing not to play out the season, despite being cleared to play, so they drop snide remarks when the media asks them about the situation instead of the usual canned statements.

That said, I'm not siding the Spurs organization out of any kind of bias, I just don't believe with how the situation unfolded that the Spurs did anything to alienate Kawhi. They likely bent over backwards for him during the period leading up to the comments, which by that time, they were done placating. And the Spurs have a right to pissed. This was a team with an outside shot at a title and I'm sure they lost a lot of money over the season due to lower television ratings, merchandise sales, etc, despite Kawhi getting paid 19 million.

That's not to say Parker can't be a snake, but logically, if he really wanted to stay a Spur, he's not going to let dumbass comments from a past-his-prime player who is now relegated to the bench affect his decision.

ambchang
06-20-2018, 05:20 AM
Can’t fault Parker on this. Kawhi screwed this whole thing up.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2018, 08:30 AM
:lol Damn, Porker fanboys really are like Kobe stans. There's always an excuse for their guy's selfishness and ego.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 08:47 AM
:lol Damn, Porker fanboys really are like Kobe stans. There's always an excuse for their guy's selfishness and ego.
Those comments, did not run Kawhi out of town as it seems like he had always been focused on getting to the Lakers. Sorry.

SuperCam
06-20-2018, 08:53 AM
MVParker contributed 10x as much to this franchise as Kahwbeta ever did. As far as i'm concerned he's fully earned the right to call out this pussy. Go Tony :toast

Brazil
06-20-2018, 09:00 AM
Parker did great calling dat bitch out
so did Pop and so did Manu

Clipper Nation
06-20-2018, 09:06 AM
MVParker contributed 10x as much to this franchise as Kahwbeta ever did. As far as i'm concerned he's fully earned the right to call out this pussy. Go Tony :toast
:lol Porker fanboys even give their guy all the credit for Speedy, Beno, Boobie Gibson and MVPatty's contributions to the Spurs, much like Kobe stans give their guy the credit for Shaq and MVPau's accomplishments.

rjv
06-20-2018, 09:11 AM
what would brent barry say?

Bill_Brasky
06-20-2018, 10:08 AM
:lol Porker fanboys even give their guy all the credit for Speedy, Beno, Boobie Gibson and MVPatty's contributions to the Spurs, much like Kobe stans give their guy the credit for Shaq and MVPau's accomplishments.

You post nothing but drivel these days. Just stop with that tired old bit.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 10:15 AM

Just because people agree with Parker said doesn't make them fanboys. I have felt for the last few years that Parker is washed up and I hope the spurs don't resign him. You can actually agree with somebody you don't like and not be a supporter of that person. Pretty stupid to paint everybody with a broad brush.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Sjax has always kept it real tbh. Have no reason to doubt him. Kawhi has been a great Spur since he was drafted so something obviously went terribly wrong for him to want out. If he feels betrayed then he feels betrayed. You can't tell another man what he feels. Call him a bitch or soft or whatever but it is what it is. Kawhi felt wronged and that's why he's leaving.

Jax keeps it real like a bitter ex girlfriend after a break up. Anyways Jax is a notorious liar. You do know he got his job on ESPN simply by being a spurs hater. You strike me as guy who is also bitter and is in denial and feels embarrassed about getting played by Kawhi.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2018, 10:47 AM
You post nothing but drivel these days. Just stop with that tired old bit.

This.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Jax keeps it real like a bitter ex girlfriend after a break up. Anyways Jax is a notorious liar. You do know he got his job on ESPN simply by being a spurs hater. You strike me as guy who is also bitter and is in denial and feels embarrassed about getting played by Kawhi.

I'm sorry but I'm not you. I could give two shits what kawhi does. I don't take what he does personally like you faggots. :cry kawhi doesn't want to play for S.A. anymore :cry it's like he turned down your daughter or something :lol

daslicer
06-20-2018, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not you. I could give two shits what kawhi does. I don't take what he does personally like you faggots. :cry kawhi doesn't want to play for S.A. anymore :cry it's like he turned down your daughter or something :lol

:lol Actually you do take it personal hence you defending him like he's your father when somebody insults him.

06-20-2018, 11:07 AM
Fluffers gonna fluff

RD2191
06-20-2018, 11:08 AM
:lol Actually you do take it personal hence you defending him like he's your father when somebody insults him.

Not really, I just enjoy pissing you guys off.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 11:13 AM
Not really, I just enjoy pissing you guys off.

Nah dude you care way too much evident by you acting like a woman on PMS whenever some insults Kawhi.

LkrFan
06-20-2018, 11:19 AM

First he fucked his teammate's wife, then he fucked the Spurs. :lol

spurraider21
06-20-2018, 11:46 AM
its just convenient posturing by kawhi... if those comments drove him out than he's the most thin skin pussy in a league that includes kevin durant

RD2191
06-20-2018, 11:47 AM
Nah dude you care way too much evident by you acting like a woman on PMS whenever some insults Kawhi.

Lol. Stop it. You're Kawhi meltdown has been glorious, never seen anything like it.

spurraider21
06-20-2018, 11:48 AM
and im somebody who said at the time that i didnt think it was good taste for TP to make that comment... if kawhi just wanted out period, that's one thing. but to say "hmm, parker said something and therefore i want to be a laker" makes no sense :lol

daslicer
06-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Lol. Stop it. You're Kawhi meltdown has been glorious, never seen anything like it.

:lol What meltdown I didn't know me disagreeing with you is a meltdown. it's evident you are the one having the meltdown judging by your emotional overreactions to anybody who doesn't slurp Kawhi.

Bill_Brasky
06-20-2018, 01:14 PM

If Kawhi wants to leave then i dont think anybody would begrudge him if he just did it honestly. It's the way he's doing it...sitting out a whole season with a relatively minor injury(while still collecting a fat paycheck), abandoning the team and his teammates, having his people leak things through the media that paint the Spurs in a bad light, avoiding Pop, killing all their negotiating leverage by saying he'll only sign with the Lakers.....that's the stuff that rubs people the wrong way.

I love Kawhi, i appreciate how good he was for us, and that he was an irreplacable piece on a team that won #5 for Timmy. I'll always be grateful for that. And i think despite all the crap he's pulling the Spurs will be fine. He's only ruining his own credibility. I honestly worry for the guy.

Raven
06-20-2018, 01:32 PM

indeed

dbreiden83080
06-20-2018, 01:42 PM
He was used to Duncan being his big brother and playing in all types pain his whole career. He was used to Manu playing with injuries left and right and winning rings through the adversity with his mates. A Superstar that is a pussy with pain was something he was not used to..

lefty
06-20-2018, 03:00 PM
I agree with OP tbh

ElNono
06-20-2018, 07:48 PM
Fluffers gonna fluff

I agree with OP tbh

vander
06-20-2018, 10:15 PM
so we just need Parker to call Mills fat? then Mills will cry and demand a trade?
get it done Parker

midnightpulp
06-20-2018, 10:45 PM
Parker is an egotistical prick, but if Kawhi really wanted to stay, he wasn't going to let the comments of a washed up bench player drive him out of town. Kawhi checked out way before Pop, Manu, and Tony commented. Their comments were in response to Kawhi basically quitting on the team despite being cleared by their team doctors and P3, one of the most respected sports science organizations in the world. No "second opinion" suggested by Uncle Dennis was going to change the diagnosis. Him and his camp used the second opinion as an excuse to avoid having him play out the season. However, Pop, Manu, and Tony shouldn't have let Uncle Dennis and co. bait them into snarky comments, since it just gives them additional face saving ammunition to use against the Spurs.

FkLA
06-20-2018, 11:29 PM

Truth.

Parker is an egotistical prick, but if Kawhi really wanted to stay, he wasn't going to let the comments of a washed up bench player drive him out of town. Kawhi checked out way before Pop, Manu, and Tony commented. Their comments were in response to Kawhi basically quitting on the team despite being cleared by their team doctors and P3, one of the most respected sports science organizations in the world. No "second opinion" suggested by Uncle Dennis was going to change the diagnosis. Him and his camp used the second opinion as an excuse to avoid having him play out the season. However, Pop, Manu, and Tony shouldn't have let Uncle Dennis and co. bait them into snarky comments, since it just gives them additional face saving ammunition to use against the Spurs.

That's what I said right after the 100 times worse comment by Enrique. It wasn't so much that it wasn't true, but I feared it would give Kawhitter and his group an excuse and sure enough months later that's exactly what that group of faggots is doing. It is pretty fucked up that the mainstream media is running with the narrative that he was misdiagnosed and then not fully supported though. Like the Spurs don't deserve the benefit of the doubt over a fucking bank manager and a broke ass agent.

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2018, 11:34 PM
parker ran out all the backup pgs who bailed his ass out in those championship runs

the same pos who stole their contracts when it was up for renewal, he gets paid, the others go find a new team....

remember when he was on his way out to the knicks or someshit team, then spurs get kawhi...extends this pos career another 4-5 years on t he spurs...fck that ungrateful kent...

midnightpulp
06-20-2018, 11:53 PM
Truth.

That's what I said right after the 100 times worse comment by Enrique. It wasn't so much that it wasn't true, but I feared it would give Kawhitter and his group an excuse and sure enough months later that's exactly what that group of faggots is doing. It is pretty fucked up that the mainstream media is running with the narrative that he was misdiagnosed and then not fully supported though. Like the Spurs don't deserve the benefit of the doubt over a fucking bank manager and a broke ass agent.

Indeed. They played right into his hands unfortunately. It's funny what people will believe today. Yeah, "misdiagnosed" by a 1.5 billion professional sports organization that has never once had an instance of controversy regarding player health. And Uncle Dennis's comments (leaked by "sources" of course) that Kawhi and co. felt the Spurs were prioritizing the organization over Leonard's health by clearing him "too soon" is bullshit of the highest magnitude. Leonard is the fuckin' organization at this point, and there is absolutely no way in hell the Spurs would rush back a player they felt could carry the franchise for at least the next five years during a season where title contention wasn't looking likely. Only line of logic where this leads to some sense is that the Spurs wanted to rush him back in the interest of ratings and ticket sales, but I don't buy that. That will probably be Dennis's pitch, though.

daslicer
06-21-2018, 01:47 AM

TBH i thought Pop,Manu,Tony were in a situation where they were damned if do or damned if they don't. The media was going to always going to give Kawhi a pass for not wanting to play for spurs regardless of what the spurs said. The reason why he gets this pass is because he wants to play for the Lakers and the media is desperate for the Lakers to be relevant again. I still remember being in middle school as a kid and seeing Dennis Rodman disrupt the Spurs during the playoffs with his horrible antics. The media crucified Dennis at that time but the moment he joined the bulls they turned the other way. I remember them saying Rodman was always a good guy and the Spurs were a bunch of religious nutcases lead by David Robinson that treated Rodman unfairly. Obviously they sided with Rodman afterward since he ended up playing with the most popular player in the world at that time in MJ.

Spurs were fucked the moment Kawhi's people leaked out he wanted to be a Laker. The media is predisposed to being biased towards always favoring big markets such as LA,NYC. They will spin anything in those markets favor to help them since those markets equal higher TV revenue versus small markets. Think about it Kawhi would be getting hell if he pulled the same shit he has pulled with the Spurs if he played in NYC or LA.

Anyways I would have gone the Trump route and consistently trashed and called out Kawhi for faking this injury. I feel that's the only way you defeat Dennis which is you have to smear him and Kawhi relentlessly to the point where they will breakdown. It's not in the spurs nature to do it but that's the only way to handle it.

LkrFan
06-21-2018, 07:14 AM

1) The team physician works for the team's best interests, not necessarily Kiwi's.

2) Pop should have supported him instead of disparaging him thru the media.

3) His teammates know him well, yet they still chose not to stand by him.

I'm sure he felt betrayed and anyone - including you - would be rightfully pissed offPERIOD.

Spurtacular
06-21-2018, 07:24 AM

I agree. But traffic cone should've kept his opening face down on the ground. Fake-ass leader.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2018, 08:04 AM
Fluffers gonna fluff

I agree with OP tbh

Parker is an egotistical prick

parker ran out all the backup pgs who bailed his ass out in those championship runs

the same pos who stole their contracts when it was up for renewal, he gets paid, the others go find a new team....

remember when he was on his way out to the knicks or someshit team, then spurs get kawhi...extends this pos career another 4-5 years on t he spurs...fck that ungrateful kent...

LkrFan
06-21-2018, 09:16 AM

:lol

LkrFan
06-21-2018, 09:54 AM

:wow

RD2191
06-21-2018, 09:56 AM

:lmao

daslicer
06-21-2018, 11:15 AM
1) The team physician works for the team's best interests, not necessarily Kiwi's.

2) Pop should have supported him instead of disparaging him thru the media.

3) His teammates know him well, yet they still chose not to stand by him.

I'm sure he felt betrayed and anyone - including you - would be rightfully pissed offPERIOD.

Disagree since I wouldn't be controlled by my uncle but instead I would tell him to fuck off. I would handle my own business with my teammates instead of running away and going into hiding. It's fine that you want Kawhi on the Lakers but don't act like what he did wasn't bush league.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2018, 12:44 PM
u dont trade kawhi to a team and absorb bad salary in return to help them create a super team or whatever...fck that team and fck kawhi

trade for picks and develop players

sasaint
06-21-2018, 05:21 PM
This. I said in a thread upstairs that the reason Manu, Tony, Pop were dropping snide comments is because they likely already got word that Kawhi was leaving and were also pissed that he chose to sit out the season despite being cleared by the Spurs medical staff (who have a spotless reputation).

That's not to say Parker can't be a snake, but logically, if he really wanted to stay a Spur, he's not going to let dumbass comments from a past-his-prime player who is now relegated to the bench affect his decision.

I prolly wouldn't let Tony's ill will cost me $39MM give or take...

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2018, 09:19 PM
its time patfo cut the head of the snake and move on from that pos...pos offers nothing now, younger players have nothing learn from that pos anyway

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2018, 09:40 PM
its time patfo cut the head of the snake and move on from that pos...pos offers nothing now, younger players have nothing learn from that pos anyway

phxspurfan
06-21-2018, 09:42 PM
:cry washed up 5 foot tall Frenchman called me out in front of everybody :cry
:cry same Frenchman who came back from tearing his quad off the bone by November :cry
:cry I want to be the next MJ but can't take criticism from anyone or talk to anyone or handle any pressure at all or make free throws to seal a championship :cry
:cry my uncle owns me since I can't speak for myself and he will embezzle all my money :cry

DMC
06-21-2018, 11:58 PM
Tony Parker to the Lakers. Tissot

DMC
06-21-2018, 11:59 PM
:cry washed up 5 foot tall Frenchman called me out in front of everybody :cry
:cry same Frenchman who came back from tearing his quad off the bone by November :cry
:cry I want to be the next MJ but can't take criticism from anyone or talk to anyone or handle any pressure at all or make free throws to seal a championship :cry
:cry my uncle owns me since I can't speak for myself and he will embezzle all my money :cry
If he can get his gardener to fuck his wife, he'll be Tim's caliber.

Koolaid_Man
06-22-2018, 12:45 AM
I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse fuck and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked shit talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget fuck face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally jizzing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold :lol

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt fucking yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so fucking hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This shit is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair :lmao:rollin:lmao:lol:rollin:lmao:bang