PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Spurs front Office: Do not trade Kawhi to Lakers

DAF86
06-20-2018, 01:52 AM
Sign up fellow Spurs fans. Let the front office know that we don't care if we lose Kawhi for nothing. We prefer that and send the message that nobody can do us dirty and get what they want, than accepting hot garbage in return.

Also, what my hermano said here:

:tu

I was going to make this same thread but I was going to ask season ticket holders to state if they would cancel their season tickets. Non-season ticket holders who attend games regularly, will they stop attending altogether? People who stay at home, will they tune in to FSSW?

Add that to your OP brah.

szkorhetz
06-20-2018, 01:57 AM
Bring in the best package. I don't care about where he gets traded. Just bring in the best assets.

DAF86
06-20-2018, 01:58 AM
You can vote both options, BTW.

BatManu20
06-20-2018, 02:10 AM
He’s going to be a Laker eventually whether we like it or not tbh, but I’m with you. Don’t trade him to those shitbags and help them form another Superteam. They’re going to try to lowball us anyways. Fuck them. Let them max out both Lebron and PG this Summer so they can’t afford to give Kawhi the max next Summer. Then he’d have to take a major pay cut to sign with them in this scenario.

marinoman
06-20-2018, 02:26 AM
Keep him, if he sits another year, so be it, then at least you have 20 more million to spend next year and not trash from the lakers

intlspurshk
06-20-2018, 03:40 AM
Don’t get another Steve Smith and don’t let the stupid derek Andersen trade happen again

baseline bum
06-20-2018, 07:51 AM
Don’t get another Steve Smith and don’t let the stupid derek Andersen trade happen again

Smith looked decent at the time. He was killing Kobe in the post in the 2000 WCF, so PATFO probably thought Smith could be a worthy asset. He ended up being a piece of shit, but they didn't know he was going to fall off a cliff that season. Plus Anderson wasn't shit, his defense was almost as bad as Smith's was.

sammy
06-20-2018, 09:09 AM
I hate the Fakers and this collusion crap that they are doing is against the rules! The NBA needs to crack down on this shit! Fine them but also take away their draft picks for the next five years! They need to do this with Golden State as Green/Curry were speaking with Durant during that WC Finals game to join them! Spurs need to trade his ass to some crappy team in the East after this debacle! Reporting all of this to the media without meeting with Pop/RC about wanting to be traded! Instead leaking to the press/his personal PR Jabari Young who should be fired and not report for the Spurs as he's nothing but a Leonard Camp PR person!

cd98
06-20-2018, 09:28 AM
Get used to collusion. Players want to play with their friends in big market/fun cities. Today its Kawhi and tomorrow its Donovan Mitchell. The rookies will play to their first extension, and then they'll get out of dodge. Plain and simple. It will take a unique superstar to want to stay in a small market.

daslicer
06-20-2018, 10:20 AM
Get used to collusion. Players want to play with their friends in big market/fun cities. Today its Kawhi and tomorrow its Donovan Mitchell. The rookies will play to their first extension, and then they'll get out of dodge. Plain and simple. It will take a unique superstar to want to stay in a small market.

Yeah that's what it seems like. At best you have 8 years to win a title with the player you draft.

dbestpro
06-20-2018, 10:26 AM
There is no guarantee that Leonard will be the same player on another team with stars. Other than his defense you very well might see his offense turn into the second version of Carmelo Anthony. There are several players on the Lakers around age 21 that are only going to get better and may provide better production going forward than Leonard and can be coached into bringing back the beautiful ball game which is designed to beat any all star team.

DAF86
07-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Do not cave in to the bullies:

That retard Stephen A. Smith spitting retarded shit without even checking if it makes sense of not.

"Lakers are giving Spurs untill monday to trade". Spurs don't want to trade with LA, why do they think giving the Spurs a time limit would change the Spurs mentality on any way? :lol

"Leonard could sit the entire season" What does Kawhi win by sitting 2 straight seasons of his prime? Who the fuck would be willing to give max money to a guy that hasn't played professional ball for two years? :lol

The truth is Lakers are desperate. Lebron is 34 and they aren't winning shit next season as currently constructed. Next offseason they could get Kawhi (fresh off a 2 years vacation and with major question marks) and will definitely get stronger, but chances of going all the way with a newly constructed team are very slim. That leaves them with a 36 yearold Lebron on the third year of his contract (that could be his last in LA), still yet to ring on LA.

FkLA
07-01-2018, 09:13 PM
:tu

I was going to make this same thread but I was going to ask season ticket holders to state if they would cancel their season tickets. Non-season ticket holders who attend games regularly, will they stop attending altogether? People who stay at home, will they tune in to FSSW?

Add that to your OP brah.

Russ
07-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Smith looked decent at the time. He was killing Kobe in the post in the 2000 WCF, so PATFO probably thought Smith could be a worthy asset. He ended up being a piece of shit, but they didn't know he was going to fall off a cliff that season. Plus Anderson wasn't shit, his defense was almost as bad as Smith's was.

The Spurs panicked when they took Smith, pure and simple.

They even admitted as much after it was done.

FkLA
07-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Not exactly a high roller here, I attend a couple games per year and watch/record pretty much every game.

My humble support will be withdrawn if the front office caves and trades him to LA though. Sit him or trade him somewhere else.