PDA

View Full Version : David Robinson will be on ESPN tomorrow morning to talk Kawhi June 21st 7 am et.

SpursDynasty85
06-20-2018, 05:51 PM
Just saw ESPN and had an upcoming schedule for David Robinson to appear on Get Up. TV ad said 7 am et. I assume this will be the first time an actual Spurs official will talk about Kawhi since the trade demands.

Disclaimer: some guy edited the video and put some unnecessary and NSFW things in there.
*Originally Posted by*stephen jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxbwKC4lQA

BatManu20
06-20-2018, 05:57 PM
Interesting. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say about Judas.

weebo
06-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Hope Drob rips him a new a-hole.

picnroll
06-20-2018, 06:02 PM

dbreiden83080
06-20-2018, 06:04 PM
That is weird. Spurs sending him out there to bury that idiot, or try to sell that all will be fine?

SpursDynasty85
06-20-2018, 06:09 PM
That is weird. Spurs sending him out there to bury that idiot, or try to sell that all will be fine?

Yep. Should be interesting to hear. I wonder if the hosts will try to get Drob to push for more details on the injury and disagreement. Will probably state Spurs will hold onto him but listen to offers.

TheGreatYacht
No big deal. Will just be asked how he thinks he will fit in with his new teammates.

weebo

Nah fuck that...we all want our classiest Spur (:cry) to tell it like it is...to rip that chicken shit to pieces :flag::flag:

picnroll
06-20-2018, 06:11 PM
Uncle Dennis is probably a little worried.

RD2191
06-20-2018, 06:11 PM
No big deal. Will just be asked how he thinks he will fit in with his new teammates.

:lmao tbh

Mr. Body
06-20-2018, 06:33 PM
DRob will curse someone out for the first time on TV. He'll say the word 'motherfucker.'

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2018, 11:33 PM
I'd be shocked if he says anything interesting:lol

Lostwingman
06-20-2018, 11:39 PM

That'd be pretty great.

FkLA
06-20-2018, 11:43 PM
I'd be shocked if he says anything interesting:lol

"It's unfortunate but I wish him the best. Once a Spur, always a Spur. I'm excited to see our young guys get their chance. I think we can still be a competitive team with Lamarcus leading the way. Go spurs go."

FkLA
06-20-2018, 11:49 PM
Would be awesome if the Spurs are trotting him out there to put into question the character of Kawhi and Dennis the Menace though, since the Admiral's own character is beyond reproach.

coachmac87
06-20-2018, 11:53 PM
Would be awesome if the Spurs are trotting him out there to put into question the character of Kawhi and Dennis the Menace though, since the Admiral's own character is beyond reproach.

This...

PATFO character is getting played by the Uncle and selective media..especially Cowherd. I think David Robinson will kindly remind everyone the honor and respect the organization gives their players....Spurs are family..

Marcus Bryant
06-20-2018, 11:55 PM
Uncle Dennis is probably....

Disappointing that it's come to this and his group has behaved this way.

Spurs are absolutely about player health, misinformation from his group.

His representatives don't seem to know what they're doing.

Glad he's healthy, too bad he didn't feel that way before the playoffs.

Kawhi's a great player and young man, I wish him the best.

objective
06-20-2018, 11:56 PM
I hope he's ready for some bullshit slanted and loaded questions.

objective
06-20-2018, 11:58 PM
Disappointing that it's come to this and his group has behaved this way.

Spurs are absolutely about player health, misinformation from his group.

His representatives don't seem to know what they're doing.

Glad he's healthy, too bad he didn't feel that way before the playoffs.

Kawhi's a great player and young man, I wish him the best.

"Kawhi just needs to eat ... Crust first"

*Walks off set gobbling shitty pizza*

Marcus Bryant
06-21-2018, 12:07 AM
....and Fuck the Lakers.

https://i.forbesimg.com/media/video/2017/07/13/5503273641001_still.jpg

SnakeBoy
06-21-2018, 02:43 AM
DRob will curse someone out for the first time on TV. He'll say the word 'motherfucker.'

:lol that would be awesome

BillMc
06-21-2018, 04:37 AM
Interesting. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say about Judas.

I believe Judas signed for seven pieces of silver.

BillMc
06-21-2018, 04:38 AM
:lol

baseline bum
06-21-2018, 06:55 AM
So did he say motherfucker?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-21-2018, 07:37 AM
he made magic phone in and tell him how his ass taste

Kindergarten Cop
06-21-2018, 07:41 AM
No Admiral appearance so far - and he wasn’t announced as one of their guests for the day. :depressed

blizz
06-21-2018, 07:44 AM
I’ve been watching all this time for nothing so far. CIA got to him.

Slippy
06-21-2018, 07:45 AM

John B
06-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Just announced. He’s up next :sleep

venitian navigator
06-21-2018, 08:06 AM
So he didn't go there to talk? not that I'm so surprised 'cause is the espn we're talking about, but I don't understand if this is because of the Admiral's decision or just espn that changed their plans or just never had confirmation that DR would have gone there to talk...

blizz
06-21-2018, 08:11 AM
has he been on yet?

Play Boban
06-21-2018, 08:28 AM
Fake news

Spurs9
06-21-2018, 08:32 AM
Its a 3 hour show and they are dragging it out to be the last segment, I just turned it on.

Chillen
06-21-2018, 08:36 AM
Its a 3 hour show and they are dragging it out to be the last segment, I just turned it on.

This is often done on purpose to keep the viewer watching so they see all the TV ads.

Em-City
06-21-2018, 08:43 AM
he on yet?

SpursDynasty85
06-21-2018, 08:44 AM
Could someone record and post?

Em-City
06-21-2018, 08:48 AM
every comment on twitter seems to be about his hairline

Em-City
06-21-2018, 08:50 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/n51vro.jpg

Chillen
06-21-2018, 08:51 AM
he on yet?

Not until they play every TV ad and your falling to sleep in your chair.

Spurs9
06-21-2018, 08:53 AM
Doesnt sound like he knows many details of whats actually going on. Basically said he needs to be more vocal and not have other people be his mouthpiece. Mentioned that Pops hand may be forced to move him if conversations didnt work out.

blizz
06-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Basically said he hopes he stays and that we want him but at some point he has to grow up and do his own talking and not let other people speak for him.

r0drig0lac
06-21-2018, 09:05 AM
Basically said he hopes he stays and that we want him but at some point he has to grow up and do his own talking and not let other people speak for him.

agree

ps: this seems to mean that he has not yet asked for a trade

Em-City
06-21-2018, 09:06 AM
separate to that:

With the NBA draft just a few hours away, Boomer and Gio got a chance to chat with David Robinson, former San Antonio Spur and NBA hall of famer, on behalf of Verizon. The former Spurs player talked about Kawhi Leonard, what went wrong with he and the Spurs organization and what might be in store for his future.
"I expect and I hope he's going to be a Spur..." Robinson told Boomer & Gio. "Everybody's not built the same. You've got a young guy, he's just growing up, trying to figure out who he is and what he wants. Obviously we all want him in San Antonio. We think it's a dream situation. But that doesn't matter if we think it is. You're following after Tim Duncan and you get to be in a legendary franchise... Maybe that's not how he's seeing it.

"In this league, everything is about communication. If you can sit down and actually talk to people and don't let the outside forces drive you to make choices, that's a big difference. I still think there's a tremendous amount of respect between him and Popovich. They both think highly of each other and they both respect the job that they do."

Plus, listen as Robinson talks about some of the current prospects in this NBA's draft; specifically find out how he feels about some of the big men in this draft. As well as what it was like being on the 1992 Olympic Dream Team, the current state of the NBA and his opinion of the Golden State Warriors.
"I like to see the big guys coming back into the game," the Hall of Fame center said Thursday morning. "I like the three-point shot okay, it's fun to watch these guys shoot it. But this is about defense. It's about making stops. The Warriors are who they are because they actually get after you. They have guys that are committed to the defensive side of the floor. You've got [Andre> Iguodala, a heck of a defensive player. [Draymond> Green, who's a heck of a defensive player.... Those guys get after you defensively, and that's where teams have to get stronger and get more solid.
"These big guys, you have a guy like [DeAndre> Ayton, or just a big body like [Mo> Bamba, who can protect the paint. Clint Capela is playing a big-time role for the Houston Rockets. He's given them the ability to be as solid as they are."
Last but not least, hear what David had to say when asked about the Lebron vs Jordan debate.

https://wfan.radio.com/articles/boomer-gio-nba-hall-famer-david-robinson

https://omny.fm/shows/boomer-gio/nba-hall-of-famer-david-robinson

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-21-2018, 09:08 AM
50 saying in the most gentle way that Kawhi should grow a pair :lol

tmtcsc
06-21-2018, 09:14 AM
It's 9:08 am CST and I just got around to clicking on this Thread. I didn't even read through any of the posts and I'd be willing to bet that DRob had very, very little to offer of any substance. He keeps things politically correct & stays as positive as he can. He is one of the worst interviews anyone can get. He's probably pitching something too.

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:15 AM
Basically said he feels the situation can be repaired "IF" Kawhi and Pop can communicate WITHOUT Kawhi hearing "outside" voices.

Dex
06-21-2018, 09:18 AM
Basically said he feels the situation can be repaired "IF" Kawhi and Pop can communicate WITHOUT Kawhi hearing "outside" voices.

So...he gone, basically.

I have zero expectation that Kawhi is going to tell his group to back off, and if he does, it will probably only be after the Spurs refuse to trade him and they end up costing him millions and millions of dollars.

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:23 AM
So...he gone, basically.

I have zero expectation that Kawhi is going to tell his group to back off, and if he does, it will probably only be after the Spurs refuse to trade him and they end up costing him millions and millions of dollars.

Maybe.

David Robinson is going to be on First Take right now too. Hope Stephen A Smith asks him better questions

SpursDynasty85
06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
Drob is vanilla and not the most exciting interview but in tense topics like this he is a great person to listen to. I am sure he is somewhat the Spurs pr guy at moments like this and has been given the ok by the organization to make these comments. It is very telling and he basically confirms the group thing along with Pop now. He understands for Kawhi whose father was murdered like that his family has been his anchor. But for this situation they need Kawhi and not Kawhi's group to work things out. Especially if it is 220M on the line. Makes sense. I hope they work it out for Kawhi's sake. Selling out to the Lakers and money doesn't sound like what he really wants but who really knows.

stephen jackson
06-21-2018, 09:35 AM

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:38 AM
Five Oh on next on First Take

look_at_g_shred
06-21-2018, 09:41 AM
This question needs to be asked and answered.. "Does Kawhi truthfully want to be traded or is it his camp"?

dbestpro

So Kawhi is hearing voices. I knew he needed a mental health eval.

rjv
one thing about drob is his intelligence always stands out. you won't catch him making any slip-ups.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 09:43 AM
one thing about drob is his intelligence always stands out. you won't catch him making any slip-ups.

Unlike a certain French PG..

Spurs 4 The Win
06-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Unlike a certain French PG..

Dude, you are a lakers fan fagg:lolt Kawhitter asswiper. Fuck off

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:47 AM
Just said he thinks Kawhi and the Spurs will work it out

RD2191
06-21-2018, 09:49 AM
Dude, you are a lakers fan fagg:lolt Kawhitter asswiper. Fuck off

:cry like the little bitch that you are. :cry Kawhi hates us! :cry why would Kawhi want to play for a bunch of faggots like you? :lol

blizz
06-21-2018, 09:50 AM
He said younsont see Lebron sitting around letting other people talk for him. Ouch.

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:53 AM
Just stated after this last season he isn't sure the guys on the team see Kawhi as a leader because of all that went on. He says Kawhi hardly talks/communicates and it's hard to get with a guy like that. Stated he needs step up and be the leader. He needs to communicate better with the organization.

Stephen A Smith asked if the Spurs would help the Lakers become a better team. He said, not willingly unless it helps the Spurs become better.

MoSpur02
06-21-2018, 09:54 AM
He also stated he would love LeBron on the Spurs in not so many words. Does not want LeBron in the Western Conference unless it's with the Spurs

hater
06-21-2018, 09:59 AM
:lmao at spurs coaches, players and fans expecting Mute Cancer to say something :lmao

Wake the fuck up he wont talk to anyone ever

hater
06-21-2018, 09:59 AM
People dont change from one day to another. Kawhi wont change his act

Russ
06-21-2018, 10:16 AM

You'd have a better chance with Joan of Arc.

nym
06-21-2018, 10:23 AM
David Robinson been calling Kawhi a crappy leader since last season. He says it gently but he basically states that Kawhi cant be the leader if he wont talk to people

Ron Swanson
06-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Admiral with the launch codes to the truth nukes.

superbigtime
06-21-2018, 10:43 AM
Damn David has it all. Looks, charisma, intelligence, leadership, kindness, morals, values, and a helluva athlete. Exceptional.

offset formation
06-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Just stated after this last season he isn't sure the guys on the team see Kawhi as a leader because of all that went on. He says Kawhi hardly talks/communicates and it's hard to get with a guy like that. Stated he needs step up and be the leader. He needs to communicate better with the organization.

Stephen A Smith asked if the Spurs would help the Lakers become a better team. He said, not willingly unless it helps the Spurs become better.

Haha. In before the board Kawhi-lovers criticize DRob for alienating him.

You know, you'd think that after enough people tell you that Kawhi is not a good communicator, even a Kawhitter lover would listen.

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang

hater
06-21-2018, 10:51 AM
Yeah well David, Pop and all the rest of spurs are being stupid asking Kawhi to change

Kawhi is kawhi and ppl dont change

Either make a move pr shut the fuck up already

Killakobe81
06-21-2018, 10:53 AM

Great dude. And I think a fair answer. if a deal can be nade that also helps Spurs he is right PATFO should do it regardless.
IF not, then it makes no sense.
Lakers and celtics have made trades and they are "real" rivals.
Spurs Lakers is pretty non-existent outside of ST and the Shaqobe vs. Tim/David era

SPURt
06-21-2018, 10:57 AM
Thanks for sharing this vid. Tim is the best Spur ever, but David will always be my favorite. I miss watching him play.

8FOR!3
06-21-2018, 10:57 AM
Yeah well David, Pop and all the rest of spurs are being stupid asking Kawhi to change

People do change. Especially those who strive to be great. Not saying he will

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2018, 11:09 AM
Spurs sending all their heavy hitters and cornerstones to the media to damage Kawhi's image even more. All the while Poop is in California on his knees like the carried sack of shit he's always been. That's a bold strategy, Craterface, let's see if it works out for them.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Spurs sending all their heavy hitters and cornerstones to the media to damage Kawhi's image even more. All the while Poop is in California on his knees like the carried sack of shit he's always been. That's a bold strategy, Craterface, let's see if it works out for them.

:wow :wow

hater
06-21-2018, 11:19 AM

Nope ppl dont change

They might get better at basketball but they dont fundamentally change

Pop is showing he down not know how to treat people with this

Hea an ignorant coach

Spurs 4 The Win
06-21-2018, 11:20 AM

Oh hey guyz, its the greatFagg:lolt with a hot take, he called Pop poop and then called him craterface, so original :rolleyes

daslicer
06-21-2018, 11:22 AM

Agreed I would say 99 percent of people stay the same after hschool personality wise. Kawhi has always been a mute and that's never changing. I think the Spurs know he's under Dennis' mind control but unlike them I don't see him breaking free from it.

look_at_g_shred
06-21-2018, 11:22 AM
He's staying.

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2018, 11:24 AM
Oh hey guyz, its the greatFagg:lolt with a hot take, he called Pop poop and then called him craterface, so original :rolleyes
What part in that post did you see as a hot take? I post facts and only facts, school shooter.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 11:27 AM
When will people learn? The days of players like DRob and Duncan are over. Players will no longer put the organization before themselves or their families. The sooner you guys accept that the easier all of this will be.

BSfromTX
06-21-2018, 11:36 AM

You really think Pop is out there to beg? Or is that what you want it to look like? Tell us why it doesn't make sense to at least meet with Kawhi one last time before deciding what to do.

SpursDynasty85
06-21-2018, 11:41 AM
So he didn't go there to talk? not that I'm so surprised 'cause is the espn we're talking about, but I don't understand if this is because of the Admiral's decision or just espn that changed their plans or just never had confirmation that DR would have gone there to talk...

When will people learn? The days of players like DRob and Duncan are over. Players will no longer put the organization before themselves or their families. The sooner you guys accept that the easier all of this will be.

You dont give the supermax to guys like that. That's not who the super max should be for especially regarding small market teams. People rooting for the Spurs to do what other markets do should know better. I'll trust the Spurs know what's better for their organization at this point. Hopefully things work out but either way Spurs will survive and they will do things in a efficient professional working manner. All I can ask for as a fan.

sasaint
06-21-2018, 11:43 AM

Tbh, it was over a long time ago everywhere but San Antonio.

daslicer
06-21-2018, 11:47 AM

Spurs actually gave David Robinson the biggest contract in NBA history at the time he was drafted and when they re-upped him in the summer of '96 he got one of the biggest contracts in the league at that time. Spurs then overpaid Robinson in the summer of '01 to a 2 year 20 mil deal which was a lot for him considering he was nearly finished at that time. Duncan got max contracts up until he was 35. Duncan took less after that point so the Spurs would have had the cap space to build another title team around him in which they were able to.

I don't see how either of those guys put the organization ahead of them they both got what they wanted. In Duncan's case he wanted to win but if he wanted to continue getting the max then the Spurs would have gave it to him. :lol at acting like Kawhi's family's well being is at stake here. Your like that whore whose gotten played and is still in denial that she was just a one night stand. In your case Kawhi played you so your going to come up with ridiculous stuff to defend him because the truth is hard to accept.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 11:55 AM
Spurs actually gave David Robinson the biggest contract in NBA history at the time he was drafted and when they re-upped him in the summer of '96 he got one of the biggest contracts in the league at that time. Spurs then overpaid Robinson in the summer of '01 to a 2 year 20 mil deal which was a lot for him considering he was nearly finished at that time. Duncan got max contracts up until he was 35. Duncan took less after that point so the Spurs would have had the cap space to build another title team around him in which they were able to.

I don't see how either of those guys put the organization ahead of them they both got what they wanted. In Duncan's case he wanted to win but if he wanted to continue getting the max then the Spurs would have gave it to him. :lol at acting like Kawhi's family's well being is at stake here. Your like that whore whose gotten played and is still in denial that she was just a one night stand. In your case Kawhi played you so your going to come up with ridiculous stuff to defend him because the truth is hard to accept.

No it's not. He felt the Spurs did him wrong so fuck them. You crying faggots are the ones who can't seem to accept it.

daslicer
06-21-2018, 12:05 PM
No it's not. He felt the Spurs did him wrong so fuck them. You crying faggots are the ones who can't seem to accept it.

:lol Illustrating my original point which is Kawhi played you and your that whore who can't accept that you were played. Kawhi never wanted to be here he always wanted to be in LA. Nothing the Spurs could have done to change that.

Also I don't think Kawhi even feels he was done wrong. Dude has the IQ that is the size of a raisin. He's going to do whatever his uncle tells him. If his uncle told him to eat shit he would do it. If you haven't figured this out by now then all I can do is laugh at your stupidity.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-21-2018, 12:07 PM

At least we arent some no life LakerCuck who has spent years in drag on a message board pretending to be a Spurs fan waiting for his one moment to sow discord and talk shit. You are such a pathetic and sad fucking excuse for a human, you are the example of living an empty, meaningless void of an existence, you are sour and senile.

The Lakers are and have been irrelevant for the better part of a decade while the Spurs have been contending for championships.

LOL Lakers
LOL Faggot
LOL Kawhitter
LOL Cripple
LOL Asswiping
LOL Magic AIDS Johnson
LOL Fagg:lolt

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:12 PM
At least we arent some no life LakerCuck who has spent years in drag on a message board pretending to be a Spurs fan waiting for his one moment to sow discord and talk shit. You are such a pathetic and sad fucking excuse for a human, you are the example of living an empty, meaningless void of an existence, you are sour and senile.

The Lakers are and have been irrelevant for the better part of a decade while the Spurs have been contending for championships.

LOL Lakers
LOL Faggot
LOL Kawhitter
LOL Cripple
LOL Asswiping
LOL Magic AIDS Johnson
LOL Fagg:lolt

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:13 PM
:lol Illustrating my original point which is Kawhi played you and your that whore who can't accept that you were played. Kawhi never wanted to be here he always wanted to be in LA. Nothing the Spurs could have done to change that.

Also I don't think Kawhi even feels he was done wrong. Dude has the IQ that is the size of a raisin. He's going to do whatever his uncle tells him. If his uncle told him to eat shit he would do it. If you haven't figured this out by now then all I can do is laugh at your stupidity.
Tldr. Keep melting down about not caring about Kawhi though. :lol

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:14 PM
Played me like a whore? I'm a Kawhi fan, I'll support him wherever he goes. :lol I'm not a butt hurt Spurs fan like you. :lol

daslicer
06-21-2018, 12:18 PM
Tldr. Keep melting down about not caring about Kawhi though. :lol

:lol You read my post that's why you are overreacting again. Only person melting down in here is you by your emotional reactions to anybody who isn't Pro-Kawhi. Like I said before Kawhi played you and your that whore who can't accept that you were played.

daslicer
06-21-2018, 12:20 PM
Played me like a whore? I'm a Kawhi fan, I'll support him wherever he goes. :lol I'm not a butt hurt Spurs fan like you. :lol

:lmao wow sounds like a whore to me.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:21 PM
:lol You read my post that's why you overreacting again. Only person melting down in here is you by your emotional reactions to anybody who isn't Pro-Kawhi. Like I said before Kawhi played you and your that whore who can't accept that you were played.

Explain to me how I was played? You really are a delusional old man. Off your meds again?

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:22 PM
:lmao wow sounds like a whore to me.

You must know alot about whores, how's your mother?

phxspurfan
06-21-2018, 12:29 PM
Kawhi would be a great #2 if paired with a real leader. But it won't work in SA because he feels like he is the leader (his stats and ego show it), but he doesn't have the cojones to be out there as the leader. He couldn't even survive a players only meeting with mvParker

daslicer
06-21-2018, 12:29 PM
Explain to me how I was played? You really are a delusional old man. Off your meds again?

I already explained it to you in my previous post but knowing how illiterate you are you will have to read it atleast 10 times before you figure it out. :lol also your just reaching with the old card here I'm in my 30's so that doesn't work with me.

dbestpro
06-21-2018, 12:32 PM
You must know alot about whores, how's your mother?

I heard she way tired of dropping change in your momma's cup on the curb seeing how your momma was too old to work the streets anymore. You should at least let her sleep on your couch.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:37 PM
:lol you really are losing it, pathetic old bastard. No, explain how Kawhi is playing me if I'm a Kawhi fan. Maybe he played Spurm fans but not his fans.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 12:38 PM
I heard she way tired of dropping change in your momma's cup on the curb seeing how your momma was too old to work the streets anymore. You should at least let her sleep on your couch.

Your mother a whore too?

daslicer
06-21-2018, 12:51 PM
:lol you really are losing it, pathetic old bastard. No, explain how Kawhi is playing me if I'm a Kawhi fan. Maybe he played Spurm fans but not his fans.

:lol Anyways I will give you credit since you went from being in denial about being a whore to now just acceptance of being a whore. Good for you acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Budkin
06-21-2018, 01:00 PM
50 saying in the most gentle way that Kawhi should grow a pair :lol

David Robinson is the reason I'm a Spurs fan. Real talk.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 01:46 PM
:lol Anyways I will give you credit since you went from being in denial about being a whore to now just acceptance of being a whore. Good for you acceptance is the first step to recovery.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/304/old.jpg

daslicer
06-21-2018, 01:50 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/304/old.jpg

:lol Wow the whore is still salty.

RD2191
06-21-2018, 02:09 PM
:lol Wow the whore is still salty.

Keep talking to yourself old man.

SnakeBoy
06-21-2018, 02:16 PM
You've got a young guy, he's just growing up, trying to figure out who he is and what he wants.

I guess this is as close to DRob calling Kawhi a baby as we'll get. I wonder if Kawhi is going to be upset about it on his 27th birthday next Friday.

daslicer
06-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Keep talking to yourself old man.

:lol Whore I'm sorry I hurt your feelings like Tony Parker hurt Kawhi's.

dbreiden83080
06-21-2018, 03:20 PM
:lol Whore I'm sorry I hurt your feelings like Tony Parker hurt Kawhi's.

Leonard can’t even take a slight from a teammate without demanding to be traded. It’s amazing how much of a total pussy Leonard turned out to be. There was a time and this is a story that Tony himself told when Tim Duncan was not even speaking to him hardly at all. I think mostly because Tim didn’t think he was going to develop into anything at all. Then as Tony proved himself they became very close as teammates. Basically a big brother/little brother relationship. So yes Tony did call you out Leonard. He had every right to call you out, because you spent an entire season telling team doctors you can’t play when they said you can play. Most teams would have called him out in that situation. It was total horseshit.

BillMc
06-21-2018, 03:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDdjiBGYek

daslicer
06-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Leonard can’t even take a slight from a teammate without demanding to be traded. It’s amazing how much of a total pussy Leonard turned out to be. There was a time and this is a story that Tony himself told when Tim Duncan was not even speaking to him hardly at all. I think mostly because Tim didn’t think he was going to develop into anything at all. Then as Tony proved himself they became very close as teammates. Basically a big brother/little brother relationship. So yes Tony did call you out Leonard. He had every right to call you out, because you spent an entire season telling team doctors you can’t play when they said you can play. Most teams would have called him out in that situation. It was total horseshit.

I was surprised his feelings were allegedly hurt by what Parker said but like I have said before if it bothered him he should have confronted Parker instead of retreating and going into hiding. That's not something a grown man does. I do believe Kawhi suffers from some sort of trauma from his father's death that makes him a very passive-aggressive person and then factor in he's a mute which makes it very difficult for people to relate to him ala his teammates.

BillMc
06-21-2018, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--MbNF_lXtE

poop
06-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Good old Drob. They dont make them like they used to.

BSfromTX
06-21-2018, 04:02 PM
David tells it like it is. You want to be considered a top 5 player, then nut up and say where you stand. You can't keep hiding.

sananspursfan21
06-21-2018, 05:56 PM
David Robinson is the reason I'm a Spurs fan. Real talk.

That's who started it for me!

gilmor
06-21-2018, 06:14 PM

Then gtfo spurstalk..

DMC
06-21-2018, 06:21 PM

I didn't take it that way. I took it as both sides getting pressure from the media to make statements which results in people saying things they later regret, things that aren't in the best interest of the Spurs. Basically David was calling Tony a raging faggot.

lefty
06-21-2018, 06:52 PM
:lmao David Robinson wasn't a leader tbh, what a fuckin hypocrite

koriwhat
06-21-2018, 08:05 PM
Good old Drob. They dont make them like they used to.

:tu

Budkin
06-21-2018, 08:08 PM

Robinson was a freak of nature. Who cares if he got outplayed by Hakeem in one playoff series.

ducks
06-21-2018, 11:36 PM
Spurs legend David Robinson's message for Kawhi Leonard https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/spurs-legend-david-robinsons-message-for-kawhi-leonard

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2018, 12:50 AM

ginobilized
06-22-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm glad there is some talk out there from the Spurs. The Admiral is a wise choice. Will it make any difference in Kawhi's mind? I don't know.
It definitely paints the picture that the Spurs are not wetting themselves, but, taking it patiently in a very Spurs-like way.
It's a game of chicken now between PATFO and Kawhi. I like that they are tightening the screws on Kawhi a bit now.
Glad they shut the door on the Lakers, too!

tholdren
06-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Battle of the mentally weak tbh. David v kawhi. Two soft players going at it. Cue cripple fight from southpark

TheDoctor
06-22-2018, 05:05 PM
People don’t change. They change how to approach certain things in life which we can call “maturity” but in general they remain the same as a person.

tholdren
06-22-2018, 05:06 PM
People don’t change. They change how to approach certain things in life which we can call “maturity” but in general they remain the same as a person.

What about mr. Scrooge?

RD2191
06-22-2018, 05:08 PM

This is one of the truest things I've ever read and something I wish more people would accept and understand. :tu

tholdren
06-22-2018, 05:09 PM
This is one of the truest things I've ever read and something I wish more people would accept and understand. :tu

Thanks, now everyone knows its the dumbest post of all time. Appreciate your co-sign

RD2191
06-22-2018, 05:12 PM
Thanks, now everyone knows its the dumbest post of all time. Appreciate your co-sign

I'd tell you to quit being a faggot but it's true, people don't change.

tholdren
06-22-2018, 05:12 PM
I'd tell you to quit being a faggot but it's true, people don't change.

Wow you got me

RD2191
06-22-2018, 05:25 PM
Wow you got me

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-23-2018, 09:31 PM
I’d love to know what the GOAT thinks about the Kawhi mess.

tholdren
06-23-2018, 09:35 PM
I’d love to know what the GOAT thinks about the Kawhi mess.

I think hes durant pt2

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-23-2018, 09:39 PM
I think hes durant pt2

Again, I’d love to know what the GOAT thinks about this Kawhi mess.

tholdren
06-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Again, I’d love to know what the GOAT thinks about this Kawhi mess.

I think hes durant pt2

TDfan2007
06-23-2018, 11:54 PM
I think hes durant pt2

You need some lessons from HarlemHeat37 on proper trolling, tbh, because this was a pretty rough effort... yikes.