PDA

View Full Version : The Official Chump Sperm Shields For Her Thread

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 06:35 AM
If you can't name any (HRC crimes), you are just semen shielding for her.

There's nothing wrong with your admitting Hillary Rodham Clinton never committed a felony.

Nothing’s wrong with it at all. You’re allowed to semen shield Hillary and be #StillWithHer

A thread for chump to decide if he wants to live up to his (chump's) own definition of being a Hillary sperm shielder, or if he wants to list her crimes.

That is the sole purpose of this thread. He will try to make a distraction about me naming her crimes, but this is not what this thread is for, and such attempts will only show his levels of sperm shielding for her! Besides that, I've given him terms that if he creates a Hillary crimes thread, then I may participate. He has decided that three page tantrums over one thread after another is the better option for him.

Also :lol at chump lite joining in on the act.

And :lol in advance at the chumpettes coming in here and sperm shielding for their fellow Hillary sperm shielder.

Blake
06-24-2018, 08:35 AM
Smh poor derp.

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 08:49 AM
Smh poor derp.

And :lol in advance at the chumpettes coming in here and sperm shielding for their fellow Hillary sperm shielder.

The confirmed real-life cuck runs to the front of the line. :lmao

Blake
06-24-2018, 09:08 AM
The confirmed real-life cuck runs to the front of the line. :lmao

You're confusing shielding for pity posting.

benefactor
06-24-2018, 09:52 AM
Do you find it the least bit odd that you spend as much time as you do thinking about people you don't know who post in the political forum of a Spurs message board?

TeyshaBlue
06-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Do you find it the least bit odd that you spend as much time as you do thinking about people you don't know who post in the political forum of a Spurs message board?

I'm coming for you, benefactor. :ihit

BD24
06-24-2018, 09:06 PM
:lol

Its quite unhealthy honestly

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 10:10 PM
Second-tier chumpettes coming to sperm shield. :lol

Blake
06-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Second-tier chumpettes coming to sperm shield. :lol

Is everyone that makes fun of you a "chumpette"?

Who's currently on this list?

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Is everyone that makes fun of you a "chumpette"?

Who's currently on this list?

Chumpette in quotes. :lol

Blake
06-24-2018, 10:40 PM
K, so everyone then. That's what I thought.

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 10:42 PM
K, so everyone then. That's what I thought.

There's certainly an infestation. But apparently I singlehandedly made this place not progressive any more.

:lmao Tranny Reck

Winehole23
06-24-2018, 10:43 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pitufos/images/3/3d/Gargamel_Profile_Picture.png/revision/latest?cb=20140716230301&path-prefix=es (http://es.pitufos.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:Gargamel_Profile_Picture.png)

Blake
06-24-2018, 10:58 PM
There's certainly an infestation. But apparently I singlehandedly made this place not progressive any more.

:lmao Tranny Reck

:lol that doesn't make any sense

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 11:04 PM
:lol that doesn't make any sense

Take it up with your tranny friend, then.

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 11:09 PM

Tranny Reck been out all weekend getting dicks in the ass. Apparently, that's what having a life means to you. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 02:48 AM
Tranny Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) been out all weekend getting dicks in the ass. Apparently, that's what having a life means to you. :lmao

Tranny Pride Parades (Link)
(https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/thousands-celebrate-lgbtq-pride-across-the-country/vi-AAz6Iu6?ocid=spartandhp)
Oh, now we know where tranny Reck has been all weekend. :lmao

Reck
06-25-2018, 05:35 AM
Really 4 mentions in the same thread within an hour?

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 05:39 AM
Really 4 mentions in the same thread within an hour?

Came back to do your walk of shame? :lol

Reck
06-25-2018, 05:41 AM
Came back to do your walk of shame? :lol

You spent all night thinking about me. You’re a clingy homosexual.

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 05:44 AM
You're testy after a weekend of sucking dicks. :lmao

Blake
06-25-2018, 09:07 AM
Take it up with your tranny friend, then.

It's your nonsense not anyone else's.

You're retarded, tbh.

Spurtacular
07-28-2018, 03:31 AM
lol "Hillary's crimes"

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 12:13 PM
:lol you still refuse to name any of her crimes, derp.

Blake
07-28-2018, 01:07 PM

Too busy thinking of you at approx 2am Friday night/Saturday morning California time

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 01:55 PM

illegal server. again it is a crime but her cronies let her off the hook. spin it all you want but it is still a crime. then there's probably a shit load worse she's done or involved in no doubt.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 01:58 PM
illegal server.I can't find a server law. Could be that there just isn't one.

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 02:05 PM
I can't find a server law. Could be that there just isn't one.

you're such a dipshit man... and as always you try to deflect when you know damn well that **** was sending classified info on her illegal server not sanctioned by our government. just because you wish hrc was your homegirl doesn't mean you have to play this dumb all the time pavTHETIC. you're a brick wall with shit questions and no answers; a worthless conversation is one that involves you.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 02:09 PM
you're such a dipshit man... and as always you try to deflect when you know damn well that **** was sending classified info on her illegal server not sanctioned by our government. just because you wish hrc was your homegirl doesn't mean you have to play this dumb all the time pavTHETIC. you're a brick wall with shit questions and no answers; a worthless conversation is one that involves you.lol meltdown

Trump's DOJ can prosecute her at any time if she's committed crimes. Why haven't they?

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 02:16 PM
lol meltdown

Trump's DOJ can prosecute her at any time if she's committed crimes. Why haven't they?

in due time... your homie comey chose to look the other way because she's his handler. :tu

keep playing dumb pavTHETIC. it's a good look on you.

dabom
07-28-2018, 02:21 PM
lol meltdown

They are literally in charge of every part of the fucking government and ol bag Hillary walking balls out on these fucks. :lmao

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 02:26 PM
They are literally in charge of every part of the fucking government and ol bag Hillary walking balls out on these fucks. :lmao

funny yall have no clue but yall think yall do. 2 retards in the same pod.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 02:46 PM
in due time...What's the holdup?

You think they already have all the evidence and that it's an open and shut case.

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 03:10 PM
What's the holdup?

You think they already have all the evidence and that it's an open and shut case.

not necessarily... takes time to build a case of this magnitude. i wouldn't expect you to know anything about legal matters to begin with though.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 03:13 PM
not necessarily... takes time to build a case of this magnitude. i wouldn't expect you to know anything about legal matters to begin with though.lol "this magnitude"

How long does it take? They had already done the investigation before Comey made his announcement, genius.

All they need are the emails, which they have had for years.

What more are you saying they have to do?

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 03:21 PM
lol "this magnitude"

How long does it take? They had already done the investigation before Comey made his announcement, genius.

All they need are the emails, which they have had for years.

What more are you saying they have to do?

lets see how the cards are played out... this shit is far from over. comey is part of the problem and you don't want to admit it. cons protecting cons and you propping them up is disgusting on all levels.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 03:27 PM
lets see how the cards are played out... this shit is far from over. comey is part of the problem and you don't want to admit it. cons protecting cons and you propping them up is disgusting on all levels.:lol Comey has been gone for over a year. That excuse doesn't work anymore.

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 03:31 PM
:lol Comey has been gone for over a year. That excuse doesn't work anymore.

it most def does and it's no excuse. you have no clue about the legal inner workings at all. took 3 yrs for my court case to come to a close back when i was 25 for .5g of bud & .5g of shrooms both of which weren't mine nor on me and inside a bag that belonged to the dipshit i went to vegas with. that's small fry shit; the shit hrc, comey, and the like are in is huge! it takes years and years to build cases depending on their severity and intricacies but keep playing dumb because it's a good look on you.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 03:35 PM
it most def does and it's no excuse. you have no clue about the legal inner workings at all. took 3 yrs for my court case to come to a close back when i was 25 for .5g of bud & .5g of shrooms both of which weren't mine nor on me and inside a bag that belonged to the dipshit i went to vegas with. that's small fry shit; the shit hrc, comey, and the like are in is huge! it takes years and years to build cases depending on their severity and intricacies but keep playing dumb because it's a good look on you.:lmao "It wasn't mine! I was holding it for a friend!"

Comparing your predictable criminal history with federal investigations. :rollin

Blake
07-28-2018, 03:44 PM
not necessarily... takes time to build a case of this magnitude. i wouldn't expect you to know anything about legal matters to begin with though.

Because kw learned law at tat school

Blake
07-28-2018, 03:45 PM
it most def does and it's no excuse. you have no clue about the legal inner workings at all. took 3 yrs for my court case to come to a close back when i was 25 for .5g of bud & .5g of shrooms both of which weren't mine nor on me and inside a bag that belonged to the dipshit i went to vegas with. that's small fry shit; the shit hrc, comey, and the like are in is huge! it takes years and years to build cases depending on their severity and intricacies but keep playing dumb because it's a good look on you.

Nobody is here is dumb enough to believe your sad story

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 05:20 PM
:lmao "It wasn't mine! I was holding it for a friend!"

Comparing your predictable criminal history with federal investigations. :rollin

nah, i'm comparing it to my time working on depositions and having a family member who worked law for 40 yrs. sorry you wish you were as smart(ass) as you think you are. you're a fool who is fucking pathetic in every facet of the word. on top of that, you're a "man" who is sissy as fuck.

Because kw learned law at tat school

ah poor boohooblake... spurstalk's very own cuck.

Nobody is here is dumb enough to believe your sad story

my sad story was a factual one in which i won the case with nothing on my record 3 yrs later. nothing on my record at all! btw, if you think i am lying go ahead and do a ST search from like 10+ yrs ago and you'll see the same damn story. i don't care what you believe tbh because, like pavTHETIC, you're a fucking retard cuck who i could not give a fuck about. a pathetic cuck at that to boot. should've just joined in so you'd still have your ol' lady around these days and a big burly man to cuddle up with that could've taught you a thing of two about not being such a fucking pussy.

Blake
07-28-2018, 07:41 PM
nah, i'm comparing it to my time working on depositions and having a family member who worked law for 40 yrs. sorry you wish you were as smart(ass) as you think you are. you're a fool who is fucking pathetic in every facet of the word. on top of that, you're a "man" who is sissy as fuck.

ah poor boohooblake... spurstalk's very own cuck.

my sad story was a factual one in which i won the case with nothing on my record 3 yrs later. nothing on my record at all! btw, if you think i am lying go ahead and do a ST search from like 10+ yrs ago and you'll see the same damn story. i don't care what you believe tbh because, like pavTHETIC, you're a fucking retard cuck who i could not give a fuck about. a pathetic cuck at that to boot. should've just joined in so you'd still have your ol' lady around these days and a big burly man to cuddle up with that could've taught you a thing of two about not being such a fucking pussy.

Boo hoo

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 07:44 PM
nah, i'm comparing it to my time working on depositions and having a family member who worked law for 40 yrs.Cool anecdote.

Who do they have to depose for Clinton's crimes since they already have the emails?

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 07:49 PM
Boo hoo

finally living up to your name boohooblake. :tu

Cool anecdote.

Who do they have to depose for Clinton's crimes since they already have the emails?

your shtick is dead man... you're pavTHETIC and it's time you start answering your own dumb fucking questions. :tu

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 07:54 PM
your shtick is dead man... you're pavTHETIC and it's time you start answering your own dumb fucking questions. :tuOK, the answer is they don't have to depose anyone, so your anecdote about being a criminal doesn't apply at all.

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 07:55 PM
OK, the answer is they don't have to depose anyone, so your anecdote about being a criminal doesn't apply at all.

you're a lawyer? a paralegal? a county clerk? lmao egomaniac!

dabom
07-28-2018, 07:58 PM
Hillary has told the government to release her emails to the public. :lol

The government has her fucking emails. :lol

They ain't found shit. :lmao

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 08:07 PM
Hillary has told the government to release her emails to the public. :lol

The government has her fucking emails. :lol

They ain't found shit. :lmao

found enough in the ones that were released already. 1 classified email is 1 too many. fuck that stupid ****.

dabom
07-28-2018, 08:10 PM
found enough in the ones that were released already. 1 classified email is 1 too many. fuck that stupid ****.

Bogeyman is dead man. :lol

It was never anything. Only ya repugs eat that shit like ya starvin marvin. :lmao

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 08:17 PM
found enough in the ones that were released already. 1 classified email is 1 too many. fuck that stupid ****.Then what else do they have to do in the investigation, counselor?

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 08:26 PM
Bogeyman is dead man. :lol

It was never anything. Only ya repugs eat that shit like ya starvin marvin. :lmao

Then what else do they have to do in the investigation, counselor?

you 2 stiffs are just that and i'm no republican. i'm just a dude that is sick of people like yall trying to control everyone's language, thoughts, and actions.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 09:57 PM
you 2 stiffs are just that and i'm no republican. i'm just a dude that is sick of people like yall trying to control everyone's language, thoughts, and actions.
You didn't answer my question.

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 10:03 PM
You didn't answer my question.

and i'm not going to. fuck you and your questions.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 10:04 PM

You're getting emotional again.

lol

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 10:05 PM
You're getting emotional again.

lol

you'd love to believe that because you're a sissy and you'd love for every man in this world to not be so toxic. too bad i still got my balls intact unlike you.

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 10:07 PM
you'd love to believe that because you're a sissy and you'd love for every man in this world to not be so toxic. too bad i still got my balls intact unlike you.

lol another emotional response from you

All because you are afraid to discuss bullshit you brought up.

BD24
07-28-2018, 10:08 PM
I just came here to watch another Koriwhat meltdown :corn:

Blake
07-28-2018, 10:08 PM

Yeah you don't really want the truth. You just like saying "fuck him fuck her fuck you". It's probably tatted on your lower back.

Blake
07-28-2018, 10:09 PM
too bad i still got my balls intact unlike you.

Nobody believes that

dabom
07-28-2018, 10:10 PM
Nobody believes that

Pavlov
07-28-2018, 10:11 PM
I just came here to watch another Koriwhat meltdown :corn:

He never disappoints in that respect.

He'll be wishing death on us any minute now.

Blake
07-28-2018, 10:12 PM

Without emotion!

BD24
07-28-2018, 10:13 PM
Without emotion!
He always has to post how not mad he is and how much he doesn't give a fuck...every damn time :lol

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 10:30 PM
Yeah you don't really want the truth. You just like saying "fuck him fuck her fuck you". It's probably tatted on your lower back.

got nothing on my back atm.

you'll die eventually just like we all do. no need for me to wish it on you.

dabom
07-28-2018, 10:32 PM
He always has to post how not mad he is and how much he doesn't give a fuck...every damn time :lol

He doesnt give a fuck, but here's his opinion anyways. :lol

koriwhat
07-28-2018, 10:34 PM

He doesnt give a fuck, but here's his opinion anyways. :lol

my opinion is your only friends are online and they aren't actually your friends either.

Blake
07-29-2018, 12:53 PM
got nothing on my back atm.

Lol "atm"

Figured you'd be getting a stamp if you didn't already have one

koriwhat
07-29-2018, 05:57 PM
Lol "atm"

Figured you'd be getting a stamp if you didn't already have one

Nah, I'm no bitch like you boohoo. Full back down to the bottom of my thighs. That's all i got left anyhow.

Spurtacular
07-29-2018, 10:43 PM
:lol I still refuse to name any of her crimes, derp.

:lmao Sperm shielder doing sperm shielding things.

Pavlov
07-29-2018, 11:58 PM

You still refuse to name any of her crimes.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 12:17 AM
I still refuse to name any of her crimes.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 01:11 AM
:lmao Sperm shielder doing sperm shielding things.Yes, you are sperm shielding for her. :lmao

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:14 AM
Yes, I am sperm shielding for her. :lmao

Name her crimes or you're a sperm shielder by YOUR DEFINITION.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:20 AM
Name her crimes or you're a sperm shielder by YOUR DEFINITION.It's actually yours.

And regardless of whose definition it is you still refuse to name one.

lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:21 AM
It's actually yours.

lol

It's your definition. Review the OP if need be.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:23 AM
It's your definition. Review the OP if need be.It's actually yours.

lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:25 AM
It's actually yours.

lol

I get that you're having major buyer's remorse about your failed come-on; but this is your definition.

If you can't name any (HRC crimes), you are just semen shielding for her.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:27 AM
I get that you're having major buyer's remorse about your failed come-on; but this is your definition.I get that your life depends on this, but it's your definition and you have never and will never name her crimes.

Which is the whole point.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:29 AM
I get that your life depends on this, but it's your definition and you have never and will never name her crimes.

Which is the whole point.

lol derp

Your words are clear on this. Trying to pass the buck won't save you. You're sperm shielding for her. :lmao

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:30 AM
Your words are clear on this. Trying to pass the buck won't save you. You're sperm shielding for her. :lmaoYou're sperm shielding for her. :lmao

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:32 AM
^^^

So sad. :lmao

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:34 AM
^^^

So sad. :lmaoYou're the one semen shielding for her.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-30-2018, 02:39 AM
You're the one semen shielding for her.

lol derp

Name her crimes or continue to semen shield by your own definition.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 02:43 AM
Name her crimes or continue to semen shield by your own definition.Name her crimes or continue to semen shield by your own definition.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:23 AM
It was a private account that was apparently set up a little sloppily, but not illegally. The takeaway I got from it is that any emails to actual officials will be on the gubmit servers; the emails Republicans seem to be salivating over would be to and from members of her own staff. Frankly it's a little surprising that it took almost three years for the "investigators" to discover a completely different email address

:lmao 2016's Hillary sperm shielder

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:25 AM
There's a possibility there could be something damaging in the emails to the staff, but probably not the kind of thing Republicans have been pimping all this time.

Apparently Kerry is the first Secretary of State to use gubmit servers exclusively, so the use of private email doesn't seem like that much of a revelation.

:lmao Wikileaks bitch slapping chump, too.
:lmao Wikileaks must have a "grudge" against chump.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:29 AM
Like whom?

ISIS?

Osama?

She turned over 55,000 pages so you already failed at one talking point.

Pretty big cop out just to avoid this question:

What are you saying she is hiding?

:lmao 2016's chump

No, she actually turned over emails last fall.

You guys are really badly informed.

So you're saying she's not hiding anything?

I'm really confused at what you guys are angry about here. Your anger is apparently keeping you from reading anything factual about this.

:lmao 2016's Prosecutor chump

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:31 AM
I think it was fine. I don't see how you could miss that.

The problem I had was going cheap on the security certificate; but I would probably fault whoever set it up.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:32 AM
Man, board Republicans are really reaching these days.

May as well concede now if this is the best you can do.

:lmao 2016's chump ever so cocky about his hero Hillary Rodham

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:34 AM
I don't see why not in this case. I keep asking you what you think she's hiding.

What was she hiding? Have you figured it out yet?

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:35 AM
Now that I think about it, wouldn't hard copies be preferable so as not to be subject to tampering as easily?

Had any other Secretary of State turned in any emails, we could compare.

Has any other Secretary turned them in?

:lmao 2016's Hillary sperm shield complaining that it's just not fair!!!!

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Again, where is the paper copy only line?

Why should her private server be searched?

Was a crime committed?

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 06:41 AM
What's to spin?

She did the same thing her predecessor did, but you aren't losing your shit over Powell's private email account even though he deleted every single one of the emails on his server.

You're a hypocrite. I'm consistent.

I don't think it's a big deal for either since there was no set policy at any time until now. That's just the way it went.

I can completely believe you are still trying to spin this. You have to.

:lmao 2016's Hillary sperm shielder.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 07:13 AM
I haven't been excited about the opportunity to vote for anyone at any time.

:lmao 2014's Chump
:lmao #HardcoreForHer

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 11:22 AM

:lmao Wikileaks bitch slapping chump, too.
:lmao Wikileaks must have a "grudge" against chump.

:lmao 2016's chump

:lmao 2016's Prosecutor chump

:lmao 2016's chump ever so cocky about his hero Hillary Rodham

What was she hiding? Have you figured it out yet?

:lmao 2016's Hillary sperm shield complaining that it's just not fair!!!!

:lmao 2016's Hillary sperm shielder.

:lmao 2014's Chump
:lmao #HardcoreForHer
And Hillary Clinton is not even charged with one (1) crime.

You can't even name one after all these years.

lol

Blake
08-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Official derp shields for her thread

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 03:51 PM
:cry

Thanks for the compilation. It's funny how over the moon you were for her. It ended really badly for you though. :lmao

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the compilation. It's funny how over the moon you were for her. It ended really badly for you though. :lmaoIt's your grudge, derp.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 03:53 PM
And Hillary Clinton is not even charged with one (1) crime.

You can't even name one after all these years.

lol

This thread was specifically designed for you to avoid defining yourself as a Hillary sperm shield. You've decided your dignity is no matter. Par.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 03:53 PM
It's your grudge, derp.

It's your definition.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 03:55 PM
This thread was specifically designed for you to avoid defining yourself as a Hillary sperm shield. You've decided your dignity is no matter. Par.

It's your definition.So by that definition, you are also sperm shielding for her.

lol derp dedicating a thread to a man

Again

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:10 PM
So by that definition, you are also sperm shielding for her.

lol derp dedicating a thread to a man

Again

If I had never named any Hillary crimes, then by YOUR DEFINITION that would be true. But as it is, YOU ARE A SPERM SHIELD BY YOUR DEFINITION.

:lmao Today's chump
:lmao A self-certified Hilllary sperm shielder

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 04:12 PM
If I had never named any Hillary crimes, then by YOUR DEFINITION that would be true. But as it is, YOU ARE A SPERM SHIELD BY YOUR DEFINITION.

:lmao Today's chump
:lmao A self-certified Hilllary sperm shielderYou never named any crimes.

You're sperm shielding for her to this day.

lol derp

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
You never named any crimes.

You're sperm shielding for her to this day.

lol derp

There's a disconnect. I'm sure it's the pscyopathy and all; but there would be nothing funny about classifying someone else as a Hillary sperm shielder if you've classified your own self as such. That's just a little thing I like to call lashing out.

:lmao Poor dumb imbecilic chump

Blake
08-02-2018, 04:27 PM
You need to log off. Get outside, get some fresh air.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 04:29 PM
There's a disconnect. I'm sure it's the pscyopathy and all; but there would be nothing funny about classifying someone else as a Hillary sperm shielder if you've classified your own self as such. That's just a little thing I like to call lashing out.

:lmao Poor dumb imbecilic chumpIt's funny because you still can't name one (1) crime she committed.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:35 PM
It's funny because you still can't name one (1) crime she committed.

What is your excuse for not naming her crimes?

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 04:37 PM
What is your excuse for not naming her crimes?There are none.

You think there are but you are protecting her by not naming them.

Go ahead and list her crimes.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:41 PM
There are none.

And that's why your a sperm shielder by your own definition. :lmao

There are none.

You think there are but you are protecting her by not naming them.

Go ahead and list her crimes.

Your sociopath disconnect acting up again. If there are none, then I would have none to name. Sad.

Blake
08-02-2018, 04:46 PM
If there are none, then I would have none to name.

Try real hard to comprehend what you said here ^.

Then take a break and get some sunshine.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Try real hard to comprehend what you said here ^.

Then take a break and get some sunshine.

Cuck, save us all the time and just make whatever inept point you think you got to make instead of pretending your on "nother level" :lmao

AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 04:50 PM
And that's why your a sperm shielder by your own definition. :lmaoWell name them then.

If there are none, then I would have none to name.Do you think Hillary committed crimes?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Well name them then.

Do you think Hillary committed crimes?

Yes or no.

You have my terms for potentially answering that question, sociopath.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 04:54 PM
You have my terms for potentially answering that question, sociopath.No terms.

Just answer.

Yes or no.

koriwhat
08-02-2018, 04:58 PM
No terms.

Just answer.

Yes or no.

go answer the other question asked of you first with a simple yes or no and not a sure. play fair pavTHETIC.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:59 PM
No terms.

Just answer.

Yes or no.

There are terms. Life has rules, sociopath.

Blake
08-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Cuck, save us all the time and just make whatever inept point you think you got to make instead of pretending your on "nother level" :lmao

AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

"If there are none you would have none to name"

You've named none, dipshit.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:00 PM
go answer the other question asked of you first with a simple yes or no and not a sure. play fair pavTHETIC.

Chump did answer. He said Hillary committed no crimes. The sociopath is now just struggling with the fact that he defined himself as a Hillary sperm shielder. :lmao

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:00 PM
There are terms. Life has rules, sociopath.What terms?

Why are you so terrified that you have to make demands and contract negotiations to answer a simple question?

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Chump did answer. He said Hillary committed no crimes. The sociopath is now just struggling with the fact that he defined himself as a Hillary sperm shielder. :lmaoDo you say Hillary committed crimes?

Yes ("sure" will be accepted as being exactly the same as a "yes") or no.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:02 PM
"If there are none you would have none to name"

You've named none, dipshit.

I'm pretty sure that you simply don't have the capacity to follow much of basic argumentation. Also, copy/paste the quote next time. You changed the meaning of the sentence with your inept quoting.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that you simply don't have the capacity to follow the subtleties of language. Also, copy/paste the quote next time. You changed the meaning of the sentence with your inept quoting.derp, do you think Hillary committed crimes?

Blake
08-02-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that you simply don't have the capacity to follow the subtleties of language. Also, copy/paste the quote next time. You changed the meaning of the sentence with your inept quoting.

You're an idiot.

Get some fresh air.

Reck
08-02-2018, 05:04 PM
I love tranny cock. Pls feed me some :depressed

As oposed to those sort of fake quotes you love so much right, queer?

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:06 PM
You're an idiot.

Get some fresh air.

I'll note that I changed it from "subtleties of language" to "basic argumentation" because I determined that I was giving you too much credit even. Chump was saying that Hillary committed no crimes and that I was somehow protecting her by not naming crimes. Do you see the disconnect, cuck? I put that pretty straightforward for you.

:lmao Chump's cuck
:lmao "Get some fresh air" - Cept you'd still be a cuck
:lmao "nother level" AaronY
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:07 PM
I'll note that I changed it from "subtleties of language" to "basic argumentation" because I determined that I was giving you too much credit even. Chump was saying that Hillary committed no crimes and that I was somehow protecting her by not naming crimes. Do you see the disconnect, cuck? I put that pretty straightforward for you.

:lmao Chump's cuckDo you think Hillary committed crimes?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:09 PM

Yes or no.

You have my terms, sociopath.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:10 PM
You have my terms, sociopath.What are those terms, derp?

AaronY
08-02-2018, 05:14 PM
The way Derptacular mentions me all the time you'd think I was a tranny

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:26 PM
What are those terms, derp?

You've been given terms more times to count, sociopath. Don't pretend you don't have them.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:29 PM
You've been given terms more times to count, sociopath. Don't pretend you don't have them.Actually I don't know what your demands are.

List them.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Actually I don't know what your demands are.

List them.

Why are you changing terms to demands? Are you trying to cope?

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Why are you changing terms to demands? Are you trying to cope?Great.

List your terms.

Be very clear about your terms for answering a question.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Great.

List your terms.

Be very clear about your terms for answering a question.

So, if you don't know the terms then you are either extremely dense and/or you are just being obstinate like a sociopath. You sure you need me to resubmit ("list) them and confirm that, or would you like to reconsider your request?

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:36 PM
So, if you don't know the terms then you are either extremely dense and/or you are just being obstinate like a sociopath. You sure you need me to resubmit ("list) them and confirm that, or would you like to reconsider your request?I would like for you to list your terms for answering a question.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:37 PM
I would like for you to list your terms for answering a question.

But you do understand and accept the implications I presented for such terms to be resubmitted?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:39 PM
But you do understand and accept the implications I presented?

Yes or no.So you trying to put conditions on listing your conditions.

lol derp

Just list your terms for the listing of your terms.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:40 PM
So you trying to put conditions on listing your conditions.

lol derp

Just list your terms.

I just asked if you conceptually understood that you are potentially duping yourself? I'm giving you an out. But :lmao if you don't want to take it.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:42 PM
I just asked if you conceptually understood that you are potentially duping yourself? I'm giving you an out. But :lmao if you don't want to take it.It's another "term" you want to negotiate before you list your terms for answering a simple question.

Just list your terms.

Or better yet, just answer the simple question you were asked and are dodging.

It can't be that difficult for you.

Blake
08-02-2018, 05:42 PM

:lmao Chump's cuck
:lmao "Get some fresh air" - Cept you'd still be a cuck
:lmao "nother level" AaronY

I don't care.

Get some air.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:43 PM
I don't care.

Get some air.:lol all because he's afraid of a simple question.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:47 PM
It's another "term" you want to negotiate before you list your terms for answering a simple question.

Just list your terms.

Or better yet, just answer the simple question you were asked and are dodging.

It can't be that difficult for you.

No negotiation. Something akin to fatigue maybe; cos you're asking me to "list" something you ought to know for the umpteenth time.

But at any rate, the terms are listed in the OP. Hence you being extremely dense. And that this is well over twenty times (conservatively estimating) that I've given the terms, you are just being a sociopath.

:lmao I tried to give you an out.
:lmao Also, that your inquisition is the Hillary sperm shielding I called you out on in advance in the OP.

Pavlov
08-02-2018, 05:47 PM
No negotiation.Great.

Then just answer the question.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Great.

Then just answer the question.

Yes or no.

:lmao Pretending my statement regarded something else.
:lmao Today's sociopath
:lmao Blowing past the fact that you just outed yourself as dense and/or sociopath
:lmao L's in bulk
:lmao Continuing to sperm shield for Hillary hardcore

Spurtacular
08-04-2018, 04:37 AM
If this is the only hope of defeating Clinton in 2016, might as well pencil her in for two terms.

:lmao How fucking pathetic do you have to be that you're salivating three and a half years in advance for Hillary Clinton to get two terms?
:lmao April 26, 2013's Chump.

Spurtacular
08-13-2018, 10:05 PM
Who the hell leaked that classified information? Kill the leakers![/neocon subject change attempt]

:lmao 2006's sociopath chump
:lmao hater

Pavlov
08-13-2018, 10:15 PM
:lmao 2006's sociopath chump
:lmao haterlol derp still hasn't named one crime.

Spurtacular
08-13-2018, 10:22 PM
:cry

Do you want Hillary Clinton killed? She is a leaker, after all.

Pavlov
08-13-2018, 10:23 PM
Do you want Hillary Clinton killed? She is a leaker, after all.Jesus, do you really need a blue font, derp?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-13-2018, 10:26 PM
Jesus, do you really need a blue font, derp?

Yes or no.

I dunno what your distraction even means....

Do you want Hillary Clinton killed? She is a leaker, after all.

Pavlov
08-13-2018, 10:27 PM
I dunno what your distraction even means....It means you're an idiot, derp.

Is that clear enough for you?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-13-2018, 10:30 PM
It means you're an idiot, derp.

Is that clear enough for you?

Yes or no.

It's pretty clear that you're throwing a tantrum. Yes.

Do you want leaker Hillary Clinton killed?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-13-2018, 10:32 PM
Yes.I'm glad you understand you're an idiot.

Now what does blue font connote on message boards, derp?

Blake
08-13-2018, 10:55 PM
It's pretty clear that you're throwing a tantrum. Yes.

Why do you keep saying someone else is throwing the tantrum? This is your angry thread.

Pavlov
08-13-2018, 10:57 PM
Why do you keep saying someone else is throwing the tantrum? This is your angry thread.lol every thread he starts is a tantrum

I'll show him! I'll show them all!!!!

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:08 AM
I'm glad you understand you're an idiot.

Now what does blue font connote on message boards, derp?

I dunno; but I'm not using blue font, bruh. Maybe get your eyes checked or something.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:08 AM
Why do you keep saying someone else is throwing the tantrum? This is your angry thread.

What a cuckback! :lol

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:09 AM
lol every thread he starts is a tantrum

I'll show him! I'll show them all!!!!

If you're done lashing out, you can answer the question, now.

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:09 AM
I dunno:lmao

You sure don't.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:11 AM
:lmao

You sure don't.

I dunno why that's funny. Are you trying to prove that you aren't mentally fit and therefore cannot be held to account for your positions? :lmao

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:11 AM
I dunno why that's funny.:lmao

You sure don't.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:13 AM

You sure don't.

Where is the blue fucking font? Make yourself clear instead of laughing like an idiot.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Where is the blue fucking font?:lmao

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:16 AM

I see a white flag.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:17 AM
I see a white flag.I never said there was a blue font.

I asked you if you needed a blue font to help you understand.

lol derp

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:20 AM
I never said there was a blue font.

I asked you if you needed a blue font to help you understand.

lol derp

Jesus, do you really need a blue font, derp?

Yes or no.

So because you asked a question in ambiguous terms, you needed to spend an hour plus laughing like an idiot about it. :tu

Anything to not answer this, amirite? :lol

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:25 AM
So because you asked a question in ambiguous terms, you needed to spend an hour plus laughing like an idiot about it. :tulol any sane and intelligent person would've Googled "message board blue font" by now.

But not our derp.

lol

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:29 AM
lol any sane and intelligent person would've Googled "message board blue font" by now.

But not our derp.

lol

Would they have? Even when they though I had communicated that I had thought you were whining about me using blue font?

You're not good at this, sociopath chump.

"lol"

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Would they have? Even when they though I had communicated that I had thought you were whining about me using blue font?That's because you're stupid, derp.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 12:35 AM
That's because you're stupid, derp.

Yea, you asking me questions in ambiguous terms makes me stupid.

:lol Today's sociopath chump

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 12:35 AM
Yea, you asking me questions in ambiguous terms makes me stupid.You were already stupid, derp.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 01:36 AM

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 01:38 AM

Yes or no.Anyone, and I mean anyone else in the world with a functioning brain would have Googled "blue font message board" by now.

Have you, in fact, Googled "blue font message board"?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 01:49 AM
Anyone, and I mean anyone else in the world with a functioning brain would have Googled "blue font message board" by now.

Have you, in fact, Googled "blue font message board"?

Yes or no.

:lmao Continually begging to have your stolen joke googled.

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 01:51 AM
:lmao Continually begging to have your stolen joke googled.

Yes or no.Stolen joke?

lol No, it's really quite basic knowledge, but thanks for admitting you still don't know what it means.

Damn, derp -- you choose to be the most ignorant person on this board.

You're proud of it.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Stolen joke?

lol No, it's really quite basic knowledge, but thanks for admitting you still don't know what it means.

Damn, derp -- you choose to be the most ignorant person on this board.

You're proud of it.

If you're done making a scene...

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:01 AM
Okay. Are you done making a scene?

Yes or no.Sorry, your question makes no sense.

You don't know what a blue font is. You don't know what a leak is.

You want to be the stupidest, most ignorant poster here.

Congratulations! You did it!

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:04 AM
Sorry, your question makes no sense.

So, it's my job to google your cool kid lingo to know what you're saying?

Yes or no.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:05 AM
you didn't have to google anything. Pavlov told you what it meant.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:05 AM
cool kid lingo:rollin

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:06 AM
blue font=sarcasm

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:06 AM
you didn't have to google anything. Pavlov told you what it meant.

How about you tell us your interpretation of what he meant.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:07 AM
How about you tell us your interpretation of what he meant.:lmao DO MY WORK FOR ME!

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:07 AM
blue font=sarcasm

He could've said that in one post. It was more important to spend the night butt posting, though.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:08 AM
think of the blue font as a frame that says "what is inside this frame is not seriously intended"

good luck!

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:08 AM
:lmao DO MY WORK FOR ME!

Mirror, bruh. Nothing to stop you from adequately communicating.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:09 AM
He could've said that in one post. It was more important to spend the night butt posting, though.I told you exactly how to find it.

Twice.

You're an idiot.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:10 AM
Sorry, your question makes no sense.

That's a lot of lashing out btw :lmao

Hillary leaked, bruh.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:10 AM
Mirror, bruh. Nothing to stop you from adequately communicating.i told you exactly how to find it.

Twice.

lol derp

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:11 AM
That's a lot of lashing out btw :lmao

Hillary leaked, bruh.Even if you knew what the term meant (you don't), it's completely irrelevant.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:15 AM
What did HRC leak?

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:16 AM
Even if you knew what the term meant (you don't), it's completely irrelevant.

If Hillary leaked, should she be killed?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:18 AM
i told you exactly how to find it.

Twice.

lol derp

:lmao Sociopath chump thinking I should give a shit about doing supplementary work to make up for his communicative shortcomings.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:19 AM

Yes or no.:lmao You were told exactly what the blue font is and now you can't connect the dots to the original conversation.

Holy shit you're stupid, derp.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:20 AM

Yes or no.depends on what she leaked.

what did she leak?

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:20 AM
:lmao Sociopath chump thinking I should give a shit about doing supplementary work to make up for his communicative shortcomings.Eh, you were too stupid to Google what I told you to Google twice.

You're stupider than I thought.

I overestimated you.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:27 AM
:lmao You were told exactly what the blue font is and now you can't connect the dots to the original conversation.

Holy shit you're stupid, derp.

You vastly over-rate your level of importance. Winy told me and I still didn't give a fuck about going back. The moment passed. Maybe, stop piddling around if it's that important to you to be understood.

:lmao Three hour ago's sociopath chump.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:28 AM
depends on what she leaked.

what did she leak?

Chump didn't put those qualifiers on it. In fact IIRC, he said all leakers should be killed.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:30 AM
you said HRC leaked.

what did she leak?

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:35 AM
you said HRC leaked.

what did she leak?

All kinds of classified material in her unsecured e-mails.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:35 AM
You vastly over-rate your level of importance. Winy told me and I still didn't give a fuck about going back. The moment passed. Maybe, stop piddling around if it's that important to you to be understood.

:lmao Three hour ago's sociopath chump.:lmao too long for poor stupid derp to remember anything

you said HRC leaked.

what did she leak?Derp will never answer this question.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:37 AM
All kinds of classified material in her unsecured e-mails.:lmao that's not a leak.

lol derp

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:37 AM
:lmao too long for poor stupid derp to remember anything

Derp will never answer this question.

Nothing is stopping you from making whatever point you want to make now. But that is the point, isn't it? Whatever distraction to run from the question(s) at hand....

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:39 AM
Nothing is stopping you from making whatever point you want to make now. But that is the point, isn't it? Whatever distraction to run from the question(s) at hand....

Yes or no.Sorry, derp.

She didn't leak.

My post was sarcastic.

You're an idiot.

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:39 AM
All kinds of classified material in her unsecured e-mails.when your shit gets hacked, that's not a leak, but maybe that's not what you meant.

to whom did HRC leak classified information?

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:42 AM
Sorry, derp.

She didn't leak.

My post was sarcastic.

You're an idiot.

But that's not the revised question that you're answering.

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:47 AM
But that's not the revised question that you're answering.

Yes or no.My post was sarcastic.

That's what the whole blue font thing was about.

You're an idiot.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 02:53 AM
My post was sarcastic.

That's what the whole blue font thing was about.

You're an idiot.

Lashing out doesn't answer the question...

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Lashing out doesn't answer the question...

Yes or no.Since my post about killing leakers was sarcastic, why are you still asking that stupid question, derp?

Winehole23
08-14-2018, 02:56 AM
ANSWER ME

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 02:57 AM
AND DON'T USE COOL KID LINGO

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:01 AM
Since my post about killing leakers was sarcastic, why are you still asking that stupid question, derp?

That's what you should've just answered in the first place.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:04 AM
That's what you should've just answered in the first place.I couldn't pass up a chance to use my cool kid lingo.

lol derp mad

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:08 AM
I couldn't pass up a chance to use my cool kid lingo.

lol derp mad

You couldn't pass up the chance to act like you haven't graduated junior high. Par.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:17 AM
You couldn't pass up the chance to act like you haven't graduated junior high. Par.:lol you're the one who's too stupid to even be spoon fed.

Sorry, derp.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:20 AM
:lol you're the one who's too stupid to even be spoon fed.

Sorry, derp.

It is your prerogative to not say what you mean straight-up and make silly demands that people google your meaning. I done told you I don't play your games, fool. You know this going in.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:22 AM
Anyhow...I dunno if it's the new ST having issues or if it's reality; but I found no posts for chumpdumper on Snowden to find out what your take is on high-profile leakers. Interesting that you've maybe hid all these years from that topic.

Pavlov (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:23 AM
It is your prerogative to not say what you mean straight-up and make silly demands that people google your meaning. I done told you I don't play your games, fool. You know this going in.:lol you're the one who regularly makes demands so you can avoid answering simple questions, you pussy.

I told you exactly what to Google to cure your ignorance. Gave you a chance so you wouldn't feel quote as stupid as you looked.

lol chickenshit derp

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:27 AM
:lol you're the one who regularly makes demands so you can avoid answering simple questions, you pussy.

I told you exactly what to Google to cure your ignorance. Gave you a chance so you wouldn't feel quote as stupid as you looked.

lol chickenshit derp

Lashing out. Fact is you already had the (small) W for me taking your quote out of context. Too bad grandstanding did nothing to make it any bigger. It just speaks to your insecurity. But moving on....

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:29 AM
Lashing out. Fact is you already had the (small) W for me taking your quote out of context. Too bad grandstanding did nothing to make it any bigger. It just speaks to your insecurity. But moving on....:lmao I don't give a shit about your imagined Ws or Ls. You're compelled to bring it up every time. It just speaks to your insecurity.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:30 AM
:lmao I don't give a shit about your imagined Ws or Ls. You're compelled to bring it up every time. It just speaks to your insecurity.

As evidenced by your immature games? Sorry, doesn't wash, sociopath chump.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:32 AM
As evidenced by your immature games? Sorry, doesn't wash, sociopath chump.I'm sorry you feel like a loser tonight, derp. You shouldn't take these things so seriously.

It's just a message board.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:33 AM
You shouldn't take these things so seriously.

I don't. If I did, I might've looked up your supplemental reading piece.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:35 AM
I don't. If I did, I might've looked up your supplemental reading piece.That's exactly why you didn't look it up.

lol derp so terrified to learn anything

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:52 AM
That's exactly why you didn't look it up.

lol derp so terrified to learn anything

Absolutely not. If you don't take yourself seriously enough to independently clarify your meaning, then that's your problem. And it's not like I haven't told you this on many occasions either.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:54 AM
Absolutely not. If you don't take yourself seriously enough to independently clarify your meaning, then that's your problem.I'm sorry I don't take this message board seriously enough to meet the lofty standards you set. Gotta be infuriating for you.

lol

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 03:56 AM
I'm sorry

Okay.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 03:58 AM
Okay.lol so serious

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 04:15 AM
lol so serious

Yes I am, obviously.

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 04:30 AM
You seriously had to edit that?

lol

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 04:34 AM
You seriously had to edit that?

lol

But you don't look for little W's.

:lol Sociopath chump

Pavlov
08-14-2018, 04:38 AM
But you don't look for little W's.

:lol Sociopath chumpYou're the one obsessed with keeping score.

And you keep fucking up.

Spurtacular
08-14-2018, 04:42 AM
You're the one obsessed with keeping score.

And you keep fucking up.

You playing for (small) W's, bruh. Come to terms.