PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Trump adviser tells black Fox News guest he's out of his 'cotton-picking mind'

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 01:21 PM
At 4:17, During a debate over whether Trump uses racist rhetoric :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOJ2mkRCX0

Fabbs
06-24-2018, 01:59 PM
It's just an expression, 'slob.

Calm your cramps down SJW. :lol

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 02:01 PM
It's just an expression, 'slob.

Calm your cramps down SJW. :lol

Shove some more kitty litter in a sock, Faggs :lmao shoulda known you were a Trump semen shielder.

Fabbs
06-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Shove some more kitty litter in a sock, Faggs :lmao shoulda known you were a Trump semen shielder.

Take another Midol and scoot down to your I'm With Hillary parade.
Parked in your fogged up windows car with other phaggot krew members. :lol

boutons_deux
06-24-2018, 02:19 PM
Repugs, Fox, and all the right wing hate media are fundamentally racist.

Chris
06-24-2018, 02:27 PM
Is he related to Michael Strahan?

boutons_deux
06-24-2018, 02:34 PM
Fox News Anchor Pushes Back When Guest Compares Red Hen to Places That Wouldn’t Serve Black People

Vittert asked him to clarify his meaning and Plante said this:

“The Democrats and their history of racism, I think, is pretty well documented. :lol

This is sort of the updated variation of not serving black people at the Woolworth’s lunch counter in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1960.” :lol

Fox News’ Leland Vittert spoke with D.C. radio host Chris Plante today about Sarah Huckabee Sanders being asked to leave a restaurant by the owner, who stood by her decision and said she would absolutely do it again.

Plante said even though President Trump has made some “unforced errors,”

he’s “obviously being treated unfairly every single day across the media universe.” :lol
He said Democrats have been ginning up “hatred” against Republicans for years :lol

before telling Vittert,

“People who know their history :lol

would not applaud what we saw with Sarah Huckabee Sanders at this restaurant or with the Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen.

You wouldn’t applaud this if you did know your history. :lol

But if you do know your history and you still applaud, then you’re a very dangerous person.” :lol

Vittert asked if that’s a bit of a stretch.

Plane responded,

“You take a group of people, a category of people––you demonize them, you attach to them… very sinister characteristics. And then you discriminate against them based on these characteristics that you have ascribed to them.”

Vittert jumped in and said, “That is an awfully big leap here.”

“I’m not sure it is,” Plante said.

“The Irish, the Jews, the Muslims––you won’t serve these people.”

Vittert elaborated:

“Secretary Nielsen and Sarah Sanders were both discriminated against, if you will, based on their political views and who they work for.

Those are both choices.

Whether you are black, whether or not you are Irish, whether or not you are Jewish is not a choice.

There’s a big difference there.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-anchor-pushes-back-when-guest-compares-red-hen-to-places-that-wouldnt-serve-black-people/

That's EXACTLY the crazy fucked up dishonest bullshit that Fox and its guests know will be swallowed by Fox's old white racists out in the lily white rural counties.

Plante and Vittert have NO PROBLEM with LGBT such as

"a category of people––you demonize them, you attach to them… very sinister characteristics. And then you discriminate against them based on these characteristics that you have ascribed to them.”"

Holy fucking shit, you ST KKK, racists, Nazis are so fucking stupid and willfully ignorant.

koriwhat
06-24-2018, 02:42 PM

:tu

fuck fat fuck short round loser monoslob

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 02:43 PM

:lmao Faggs enjoys kitty litter in his car, free donuts, cinnamon whiskey, and Trump. A real man’s man :lmao

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
:tu

fuck fat fuck short round loser monoslob

crackhead kw :tu

Chris
06-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Poor mono was expecting more outrage :lol

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 02:53 PM

Got all the outrage I expected :tu Trump supporters angrily defending racism per usual.

Chris
06-24-2018, 03:08 PM
I didn't hear or see anything racist. You're the only one getting upset about this ITT.

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 03:09 PM
I didn't hear or see anything racist. You're the only one getting upset about this ITT.

Of course you didn’t.

spurraider21
06-24-2018, 03:58 PM
I didn't hear or see anything racist.
:lmao

Chris
06-24-2018, 04:00 PM
When I hear cotton-picking I don't think of skin color. That's on you.

Brazil
06-24-2018, 04:12 PM

And what do you think when you hear cotton picking ?

14% ? :lmao

monosylab1k
06-24-2018, 04:16 PM

Of course you don’t.

DarrinS
06-24-2018, 04:32 PM
And what do you think when you hear cotton picking ?

14% ? :lmao

It's a saying that means "damned". Probably not the best choice of words, though.

Spurminator
06-24-2018, 04:39 PM
The best thing that could come out of this is MAGAtards re-adopting "cotton-pickin" and using it in everyday conversation just to trigger the libs.

Chris
06-24-2018, 04:45 PM
What we learned today:

Mono and Brazil are racist AF.

Spurminator
06-24-2018, 04:49 PM
Honestly, I went through much of my childhood hearing the expression and never made the racial connection.

I mean, I still wasn't going to use it because it's a retarded colloquialism for old people. And once you hit age 15 or so, generally you realize the connotation and have the sense not to say it. But by all means, bring it back into your everyday lingo.

Fabbs
06-24-2018, 06:16 PM
:lol

Go to one of your Hillary lovin alts, monoslob.

spurraider21
06-24-2018, 08:13 PM
Next:

when i hear slavery and segregation, i don’t think of black people

thats on you

Avante
06-24-2018, 08:40 PM
I will never figure out why we must act like we don't have the different races. When all the stats prove there are massive differences between the races. Why it's real important all that is ignored, is a...????

If I said this guy never knew his father, played football and ran track, his grandpa played in a jazz band. Am I talking Asian, Mexican, white or black?

If I say this guy picks fruit, has no car insurance, carries a knife and has a fat wife.....hmmm?

This guy bouncs in a shit kicker bar and drives an old pick up truck.....who?

Far more to this than just skin color.

boutons_deux
06-24-2018, 09:22 PM
Avante's subtext is that white (males) are superior

dabom
06-24-2018, 09:34 PM
I didn't watch the video because being called a fucking "cotton picker" is straight up calling someone a ******.

It's not even up for debate. :lmao

Avante
06-24-2018, 10:02 PM
Avante's subtext is that white (males) are superior

100% wrong, white men are weaklings compared to black men here in the USA. If not for our black athletes our Olympic teams would totally suck.

Football played by slow white guys, no thanks.

When my black friends come over we go shoot some hoops, toss the ball around. When my white friends come on it's sit around drink beer, bull shit and fart.

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 10:09 PM
What's kind of funny is the dude used the substitute "ever picking mind" in the first minute. Changing it back may actually be a bit racist rather than just a figure of speech. I think the liberals need to gather outside Fox News and demand an apology and make sure that guy is never on air again. He's clearly not fit to have an opinion.

Winehole23
06-24-2018, 10:24 PM
It's a saying that means "damned". Probably not the best choice of words, though. I scan it similarly, as a bowdlerization of bluer curse words.

In my own experience "cotton-picking" has been somewhat more common on TV than IRL, but I am talking about the uber-anodyne TV programming of the 1970s and 1980s.

The present progressive participle describes a category of labor that is now mechanized; slavery would seen to be somewhat baked in by implication. I can't recall the last time someone I heard someone say it -- the current instance feels contrived to me.

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Also, :lol at the professional victim democrat pretending he has relatives that pick cotton. :lmao

tenbeersbold
06-25-2018, 03:20 AM
Next:

when i hear slavery and segregation, i don’t think of black people

thats on you

Ignorant fool,there are plenty of modern ongoing examples of slavery and segregation NOT committed by white people
Take a gander at just about any Arab,African or South Asian country

Besides once you open the identity politics can,EVERYONE(Even white folks) gets to participate,imagine that...

spurraider21
06-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Ignorant fool,there are plenty of modern ongoing examples of slavery and segregation NOT committed by white people
Take a gander at just about any Arab,African or South Asian country

Besides once you open the identity politics can,EVERYONE(Even white folks) gets to participate,imagine that...
yup, there it is

boutons_deux
06-25-2018, 10:45 AM
Ignorant fool,there are plenty of modern ongoing examples of slavery and segregation

what about ...? :lol

Said to Trash: Pootin kills opponents. Trash says "what about lots of other people who do that?" :lol

tenbeersbold
06-25-2018, 03:12 PM
what about ...? :lol

Said to Trash: Pootin kills opponents. Trash says "what about lots of other people who do that?" :lol

What about....
The media calling Trump voters racist but when black voters came out in record numbers to support Obama we didn't hear 8 years of Obama voters being called racists lol

boutons_deux
06-25-2018, 03:15 PM
What about....
The media calling Trump voters racist but when black voters came out in record numbers to support Obama we didn't hear 8 years of Obama voters being called racists lol

goddamn, you're fucking stupid.

Pavlov
06-25-2018, 03:30 PM
What about....
The media calling Trump voters racist but when black voters came out in record numbers to support Obama we didn't hear 8 years of Obama voters being called racists lolYou didn't check in here often enough. It was all over the place.

monosylab1k
06-25-2018, 05:38 PM
What about....

They didn’t call Bush voters racist either.

AaronY
06-25-2018, 07:02 PM
What we learned today:

Mono and Brazil are racist AF.
Where did we learn this specifically? Can you cite the exact post since it went over my head apparently

Trill Clinton
06-25-2018, 07:20 PM
Why don't blacks get off the liberal plantationhttp://i67.tinypic.com/sb54zo.jpg

AaronY
06-25-2018, 07:26 PM
Why don't blacks get off the liberal plantationhttp://i67.tinypic.com/sb54zo.jpg
Are you saying when I say you have the mentality of a slave it doesnt make you want to be my friend and hang out with me and listen to my deep, intellectual views on society and the world? cuz whoa..

..True if Huge

Avante
06-26-2018, 12:32 AM
I get called into jury duty once a year, every year. Every single time it's always some Mexican who did something stupid, totally stupid.

So easy to get out of it...

(behind the curtain)

Avante...as you know (talking to judge) 90% of these cases involve young hispanics, so how can I be fair?
Judge....you can go.

Why this need to not be a racist when it's so damn obvious the races are different?

spurraider21
06-26-2018, 12:49 AM
Why this need to not be a racist

Avante
06-26-2018, 12:56 AM

We aren't the same guy, so we need to pretend we are....why?

We don't play that with dogs, cats, fish, birds, all other living things, but when it comes to humans.................

Walk into a Mexican restaurant, it could never be confused for a Chinese restaurant, yep...obvious differences.

Compare China to Mexico or Nigeria, why the huge differences, yep....the people.

DarrinS
06-26-2018, 01:11 AM
I get called into jury duty once a year, every year. Every single time it's always some Mexican who did something stupid, totally stupid.

So easy to get out of it...

(behind the curtain)

Avante...as you know (talking to judge) 90% of these cases involve young hispanics, so how can I be fair?
Judge....you can go.

Why this need to not be a racist when it's so damn obvious the races are different?

Wtf are you talking about?

Avante
06-26-2018, 01:29 AM
Wtf are you talking about?

Come on guy, it isn't real obvious what I'm talking about?

Pavlov
06-26-2018, 02:11 AM
We aren't the same guy, so we need to pretend we are....why?

We don't play that with dogs, cats, fish, birds, all other living things, but when it comes to humans.................

Walk into a Mexican restaurant, it could never be confused for a Chinese restaurant, yep...obvious differences.

Compare China to Mexico or Nigeria, why the huge differences, yep....the people.
Blacks are faster than you ever we're.

Avante
06-26-2018, 05:21 AM
I think I'll head to Hong Kong check out an old Juke Joint and some back in the alley blues.

Then off to Mexico and some Sumo Wrestling.

After that back to Texas and some monkey meat.

tenbeersbold
06-26-2018, 09:53 AM
goddamn, you're fucking stupid.

Smarter than your know fuck-all response lol
Why is it racist when white people vote for a candidate who represents their views vs black people who vote for a candidate that represents their views
I'm waiting oh genius of the forum....

LOL the blacks and mexicans cost the democrats the last election
They didn't turn out cause there was " nobody that looked like me" on the ballots

Go look up turnout percentages amongst minorities for HRC vs Obama

Chucho
06-26-2018, 10:27 AM
Smarter than your know fuck-all response lol

Lumps of shit in a rain storm are sharper than Boots, to be fair to that shithead.