PDA

View Full Version : Third World Country Shows Up NFL Players

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 10:52 PM

Blake
06-24-2018, 11:01 PM
Oh another person who doesn't get why the players are kneeling. Neat.

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 11:10 PM

What's the reason your superiors gave you, cuck? Explain away.

DMX7
06-24-2018, 11:24 PM

If you don't understand by now then you will probably never understand or you will probably never even try to.

Pavlov
06-24-2018, 11:35 PM
What's the reason your superiors gave you, cuck? Explain away.The players themselves explained it.

You've been ignorant of that fact for two whole years?

:rollin

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 11:38 PM
:lol Chumpettes lashing out. Don't even want to state their snowflake reasoning.

Pavlov
06-24-2018, 11:40 PM
:lol Chumpettes lashing out. Don't even want to state their snowflake reasoning.:lol catchphrase white flag. I accept.

Everyone knows except you.

lol

Spurtacular
06-24-2018, 11:51 PM
:lol catchphrase white flag. I accept.

Everyone knows except you.

lol

Accusing the other person of doing what you're doing. Classic Clintonian tactic.

#StillWithHer

Chris
06-24-2018, 11:53 PM
:lol Chumpettes lashing out. Don't even want to state their snowflake reasoning.

SAD!

Pavlov
06-24-2018, 11:54 PM
Accusing the other person of doing what you're doing. Classic Clintonian tactic.

#StillWithHer

:rollinNope. We all know. The players announce their reasons.

You admitted you don't know anything.

lol

boutons_deux
06-25-2018, 05:44 AM
The players themselves explained it.

You've been ignorant of that fact for two whole years?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

racists went after that "uppity knitter" slandering him with lies that he's disrespecting the flag, the anthem, the military, vets, etc, etc.

Blake
06-25-2018, 09:06 AM

You're stupid.

Othyus Lalanne
06-25-2018, 10:52 AM

I trhink th3 US is an Empire, the CIA needs to go, the corporate elites are corrupt.

I have no idea why they kneeling.

Blake
06-25-2018, 10:55 AM
I have no idea why they kneeling.

It's not a difficult Google search

Othyus Lalanne
06-25-2018, 11:07 AM
It's not a difficult Google search

That is not a fucking answer. Sorry.

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:11 AM
That is not a fucking answer. Sorry.

I don't care if you get it or not. Sorry.

Othyus Lalanne
06-25-2018, 11:25 AM
I don't care if you get it or not. Sorry.

Then you shall fail and so shall your whole political tribe.

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 11:31 AM

They're called chumpettes.
Blake is just a literal cuck; don't expect much from him, tbh :lol

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:33 AM

Oh ok

pgardn
06-25-2018, 11:35 AM
Then yea shall fail and so shall yea’s whole political tribe.

Sounds epic and stone tablet worthy.

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:36 AM
They're called chumpettes.
Blake is just a literal cuck; don't expect much from him, tbh :lol

^ expected.

Smh retard.

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:36 AM

Dmc-esque

Othyus Lalanne
06-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Oh ok

Losing is not Ok if you actually believe in something.

Democrats better start working on that tablet because it's true.

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:41 AM
Losing is not Ok if you actually believe in something.

I'm not losing anything here.

Pavlov
06-25-2018, 11:45 AM
That is not a fucking answer. Sorry.We simply can't believe you are completely ignorant about their reason for kneeling.

If you admit total ignorance after two years, I may be inclined to help you out -- but that means you are stunningly uninformed and ignorant.

Othyus Lalanne
06-25-2018, 11:46 AM

Your attitude was embraced by the Democragtic party and it lost to a clown.

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:49 AM

Oh ok the "yeah but Trump won" line that has nothing to do with subject here.

Another stupid post.

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 12:07 PM
^^^

This O.L. dude is speaking pigeon English and still sounding less dumb than cuck blake. :lmao

Blake
06-25-2018, 12:10 PM
K, derptard

Chucho
06-25-2018, 07:34 PM
If you don't understand by now then you will probably never understand or you will probably never even try to.

And yet no one wonders why they don't use their fame to protest and bring light to the issue outside of football.

Disingenuous is as disingenuous does. Same as Leo or Hillary or any other elitist giving climate change lectures and can't be troubled to make 2 hour car rides and opting to waste countless gallons of high polluting jet fuel.

Chucho
06-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Giving 1% of their combined incomes back to communities would do a whole lot more than being a fraud and taking a knee. Doing almost anything truly altruistic would do more than taking a knee.

Pavlov
06-25-2018, 08:35 PM
Giving 1% of their combined incomes back to communities would do a whole lot more than being a fraud and taking a knee. Doing almost anything truly altruistic would do more than taking a knee. Who's saying none of them have ever done anything else?

Chucho
06-25-2018, 08:38 PM
Who's saying none of them have ever done anything else?
Not me. But I am saying by and far it's mostly a hallow gesture.

Pavlov
06-25-2018, 08:40 PM
Not me. But I am saying by and far it's mostly a hallow gesture.
Gets people talking.

Worked like a charm for that.

No one on team Trump claims to know what it was for tho.

Chucho
06-25-2018, 08:51 PM
Gets people talking.

Worked like a charm for that.

No one on team Trump claims to know what it was for tho.

Gets people talking and? Avante gets people talking.

And like Avante, no one cares. MAYBE outside of pretending to on social media and people who align morality with political affiliation.

And Team Trump knows disingenuous gestures. They fake outrage about standing for the anthem is as laughable as the hallow gesture of taking a knee.

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 11:44 PM

Oh ok the "yeah but Trump won" line that has nothing to do with subject here.

Another stupid post.

:lmao Today's cuck getting clowned. Pun intended :lmao

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 11:46 PM
Gets people talking

About being perpetual victims? Yea, it does that.

:lol Today's chump

Spurtacular
06-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Giving 1% of their combined incomes back to communities would do a whole lot more than being a fraud and taking a knee. Doing almost anything truly altruistic would do more than taking a knee.

Who's saying none of them have ever done anything else?

(:cry But we love being part of the problem, not the solution :cry)

:lmao

Blake
06-25-2018, 11:57 PM
:lmao Today's cuck getting clowned. Pun intended :lmao

No.

Poor desperate derp

Avante
06-26-2018, 12:09 AM
If those who took a knee really thought the best way to protest social injustice was during this nations National Anthem, oh hell yes what a great idea. Talk about stupid, there it was.

They actually didn't know what was going to happen, really? Too stupid to figure out their cause, their protest was going to get totally ignored and it was going to be.......hey, stand your ass up asshole my grandfather died for that flag and your right to protest.

And.....once again blacks being a problem, blacks showing why they are in constant trouble. They disrespect authority.

White people think this.....why don't you people cool the gangs, the shit music, dads stay home and raise your kids......and just maybe you wouldn't have all those social injustices. When a cop tells you to do something, do it. Don't....FUCK THE POLICE....then wimper around when ya take a boot to the gut.

Saw a video of some Arizona cops (4/5) beating up on a young black man. AFTER.....they told him to sit his ass down and he refused. Yep, police brutality. When it should be....black disrespect for the law.

Black men raise your damn kids, stop bailing out on your kids and things would be different in the black world. As long as women try to handle young boys............good luck.

Pavlov
06-26-2018, 02:09 AM
Old man yells at cloud.

Avante
06-26-2018, 02:38 AM
I need a way to protest, get my personal agenda out there. Draw attention to my displeasure with how things are going, EUREKA, take a knee while everybody else is paying homage to their flag and country, wow.....what a great idea.

Kaepernick got kicked out of football for proving he was a total idiot.

Ya never kick a dog, ya never yell..FIRE...in a movie theater, ya never mistreat children or old people, and ya NEVER fuck around during our National anthem, yep......common sense.

Pavlov
06-26-2018, 02:39 AM
Kaepernick is a better football player than you ever were.

DMC
06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
One of them kneeled because he thought it would send a message about his personal feelings. The rest did it because it became trendy.

Avante
06-26-2018, 03:13 AM
One of them kneeled because he thought it would send a message about his personal feelings. The rest did it because it became trendy.

There you are at a friends wedding, is now the time to take a knee in protest of anything?

There ya are at the bank standing in line, is now really the time to take a knee in protest?

There are 60,000 people all there to enjoy the day, watch some football, is now really the time to draw attention to your personal agenda?

Where is the common sense?

HS coach says...ok gentlemen take a knee......is now really the best time to stay standing in protest?

Chris
06-26-2018, 03:15 AM

Exactly. Now trending on twitter and Media fellates the issue.

Avante
06-26-2018, 03:23 AM
Coach...what in the hell was that all about?
Kaepernick.....just a silent protest over social injustices here in America.
Coach....where did you get this idea an NFL sideline with our National Anthem playing was the best time and place for that?
Kaepernick....well, ya see....
Coach....no, you see. Don't play that again, if you do you are gone, do we have an understanding? You are here to play football, ok?
Kaepernick....ok.

What should have happened.

Chris
06-26-2018, 03:25 AM
Coach...what in the hell was that all about?
Kaepernick.....just a silent protest over social injustices here in America.
Coach....where did you get this idea an NFL sideline with our National Anthem playing was the best time and place for that?
Kaepernick....well, ya see....
Coach....no, you see. Don't play that again, if you do you are gone, do we have an understanding? You are here to play football, ok?
Kaepernick....ok.

What should have happened.

Crazy how he went from "next big up and coming QB" to garbage in only one season well before the kneeling nonsense.

DMC
06-26-2018, 03:12 PM
There you are at a friends wedding, is now the time to take a knee in protest of anything?

There ya are at the bank standing in line, is now really the time to take a knee in protest?

There are 60,000 people all there to enjoy the day, watch some football, is now really the time to draw attention to your personal agenda?

Where is the common sense?

HS coach says...ok gentlemen take a knee......is now really the best time to stay standing in protest?

There you are in court for child molestation. You're told to stand for sentencing. Is that a time to take a knee? I don't think so.

Chucho
06-26-2018, 05:50 PM

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. More hallow, disingenuous gestures from spoiled, over entitled, over privileged athletes.

Now, imagine if employers..."Big Corporate" if you will, did something like this despite the fact they actually make this country, ya know...go?

spurraider21
06-26-2018, 05:57 PM
When he first started his protest, I said on this forum that I didn't really think it was the best way to go about it. Right now the complaint is that their message is getting warped... but that's the natural result when you choose a controversial platform.

But tbh once people started railing on them as unpatriotic, unamerican, sons of bitches, etc... at that point I fully supported their form of protest, more so to spite the counter-narrative that had built up.

DMC
06-26-2018, 06:01 PM
When he first started his protest, I said on this forum that I didn't really think it was the best way to go about it. Right now the complaint is that their message is getting warped... but that's the natural result when you choose a controversial platform.

But tbh once people started railing on them as unpatriotic, unamerican, sons of bitches, etc... at that point I fully supported their form of protest, more so to spite the counter-narrative that had built up.

Of course, the natural outcome is that people only pile on when they realize the salt reward. Doing it without promise of any controversy is bold. Doing it after everyone else does it is basically the 2018 version of the ice bucket challenge.

spurraider21
06-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Of course, the natural outcome is that people only pile on when they realize the salt reward. Doing it without promise of any controversy is bold. Doing it after everyone else does it is basically the 2018 version of the ice bucket challenge.
eh, i think there are 2 different issues...

support their form of protest vs support of their right to that form of protest

the latter issue came up later

DMC
06-26-2018, 06:18 PM
eh, i think there are 2 different issues...

support their form of protest vs support of their right to that form of protest

the latter issue came up later

I don't give a shit about either tbh. I just think it's trademark millennial faggotry to bandwagon trendy edginess.

spurraider21
06-26-2018, 06:23 PM
I don't give a shit about either tbh. I just think it's trademark millennial faggotry to bandwagon trendy edginess.
So basically old man yells at clouds

DMC
06-26-2018, 06:27 PM
So basically old man yells at clouds

young man feels his net blogging changes the world

Pavlov
06-26-2018, 06:28 PM
What old man thinks the protests were edgy?

DMC
06-26-2018, 06:54 PM
What old man thinks the protests were edgy?

Chump trying to suck start a 5 page yap fest