PDA

View Full Version : OT: Former poster meltdown

RD2191
06-27-2018, 09:29 PM
Does anyone remember when some poster had an epic meltdown and posted pictures of skinny models he was paying to smash and pictures of his tax returns? This was probably a few years ago iirc. Not sure what the beef was over.

Silver&Black
06-27-2018, 10:29 PM
Does anyone remember when some poster had an epic meltdown and posted pictures of skinny models he was paying to smash and pictures of his tax returns? This was probably a few years ago iirc. Not sure what the beef was over.

Ya'll just jealous of my boy Splits

RD2191
06-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Ya'll just jealous of my boy Splits

No way. Was that him? :lol :lmao

Silver&Black
06-27-2018, 10:34 PM
No way. Was that him? :lol :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246265&highlight=tax

I liked Splits. One of the only ones in the college forum that would get me riled up, tbh.

He's counting bank, and fucking deaf russian figure skaters IIRC. You know...living the life.

RD2191
06-27-2018, 10:36 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246265&highlight=tax

I liked Splits. One of the only ones in the college forum that would get me riled up, tbh.

He's counting bank, and fucking deaf russian figure skaters IIRC. You know...living the life.

:lmao :tu thanks bruh. Appreciate it.

Mitch
06-27-2018, 11:04 PM
kid ain't been the same since trump won, tbh. shook to the core

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM220XCGypQ

Chucho
06-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Oh wow. When did he admit to having to pay for pussy?

And, even with their eyes scratched out, those were mediocre whores at best.

And then you had the other large frauds like faggy ass Kool and KidToucha in there. What a thread.

Did he ever post the picture of the hooker who laughed at him to trigger this????

Chucho
06-27-2018, 11:14 PM
kid ain't been the same since trump won, tbh. shook to the core

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM220XCGypQ

There's a looooonnnggggg list of posters here who still can't cope with this fact and the fact he won because their "side" went too far Left and lost a rigged election.

Mitch
06-28-2018, 12:24 AM
There's a looooonnnggggg list of posters here who still can't cope with this fact and the fact he won because their "side" went too far Left and lost a rigged election.

You got a 1000+ page of crying over it, gonna be something else when nothing comes of that Russia shit.

Chucho
06-28-2018, 12:27 AM
You got a 1000+ page of crying over it, gonna be something else when nothing comes of that Russia shit.

But...but they found Russian Social Media trolls and INDICTED them!!!!

DMC
06-28-2018, 12:07 PM
But...but they found Russian Social Media trolls and INDICTED them!!!!

Something positive came from all of that. Facebook is getting back to being a wholesome, trustworthy social media platform.

:lmao

Funny how they, like Wells Fargo, act like it was an accounting error. These things indicate they are corrupt at their cores. They cannot be fixed.

Chucho
06-28-2018, 12:15 PM
Something positive came from all of that. Facebook is getting back to being a wholesome, trustworthy social media platform.

:lmao

Funny how they, like Wells Fargo, act like it was an accounting error. These things indicate they are corrupt at their cores. They cannot be fixed.

Yeah, they erased my comment on their "We're sorry" ad. All I did was congratulate them for deciding being ultra greedy isn't the best thing to do and that the 100s and 100s of billions of dollars they make selling user data and spying on people should suffice. But what do you expect from a company who's "Founder" stole the concept and, overall, is nothing more than a thieving Jew.

hater
06-29-2018, 12:34 PM

:lmao too far left

Hillary was to the right of Romney, and Mccain :lol

Mitch
06-29-2018, 02:57 PM

:lol only in that she wanted war more than even McCain

DMC
06-29-2018, 03:23 PM

Hillary shot her load with the embassy fiasco. She's the OG "metoo" female, since she thought she was genuinely entitled to the oval office since she stayed with Bill even though he spackled the carpet and Monica's face on a nightly basis. All that ass kissing didn't do anything for that ugly bitch. She looks like someone starting into the back of a spoon.

The "too far left" was the loudest part of the DNC. They drowned out the moderates.

Spurtacular
06-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Hillary shot her load with the embassy fiasco. She's the OG "metoo" female, since she thought she was genuinely entitled to the oval office since she stayed with Bill even though he spackled the carpet and Monica's face on a nightly basis. All that ass kissing didn't do anything for that ugly bitch. She looks like someone starting into the back of a spoon.

The "too far left" was the loudest part of the DNC. They drowned out the moderates.

Well, the marriage was always one of political convenience. And it was only that convenient cos of all these idiots holding them up as great people. Hillary was never gonna find a better marriage partner for what she wanted; it almost worked to her credit. Honestly, if she was a little more adept it may have worked. Actually, what I find ironic is that Bill was her best asset and she was too jaded and butch lesbian'd out to give a fuck. He told her she needed to connect with the white male working class voters, and she told him to piss off.

DMC
06-29-2018, 11:47 PM
Well, the marriage was always one of political convenience. And it was only that convenient cos of all these idiots holding them up as great people. Hillary was never gonna find a better marriage partner for what she wanted; it almost worked to her credit. Honestly, if she was a little more adept it may have worked. Actually, what I find ironic is that Bill was her best asset and she was too jaded and butch lesbian'd out to give a fuck. He told her she needed to connect with the white male working class voters, and she told him to piss off.

I just never found her to be credible, and never considered her intelligent. Bill is dishonest as fuck, but he's one of the sharpest guys to ever hold that office. Hell, Bill even has some redeeming qualities. Hillary is just his wife, sour old bitch with political capital that wasn't enough to get her any higher than what Obama gave her, and she even fucked that up. You can be dishonest, you just have to be clever. She's not clever. If she never married Bill, she never sees public office, probably works her life at a law firm handling vehicle accident claims.

Best thing she could have done when Bill left off is to file for a divorce from him. This would have galvanized her female voting base. Instead she sold out at every turn.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 12:30 AM
I just never found her to be credible, and never considered her intelligent. Bill is dishonest as fuck, but he's one of the sharpest guys to ever hold that office (!). Hell, Bill even has some redeeming qualities. Hillary is just his wife, sour old bitch with political capital that wasn't enough to get her any higher than what Obama gave her, and she even fucked that up. You can be dishonest, you just have to be clever. She's not clever. If she never married Bill, she never sees public office, probably works her life at a law firm handling vehicle accident claims.

Best thing she could have done when Bill left off is to file for a divorce from him. This would have galvanized her female voting base. Instead she sold out at every turn.

(1) In his prime it could be argued. There's definitely a lot of slippage there now.

I disagree on the divorce for power idea. A lot of people supported / worked with Hillary because they saw her as an extension of Bill. The Clinton Foundation and subsequent scams worked largely in part do to the synergy of the partnership. Left on open water by herself, she is no longer Clinton's "forgiving" wife; she is just some sour bitch as you put it. Also, her rabid snowflake followers looked at the actual marriage as a facade in the second place and accepted it a pragmatic political move. Nobody was gonna value Hillary for her strong morals at the end of the day. Anyone supporting her was willing to see her through rose goggled glasses. This board shows that, tbh.