PDA

View Full Version : Don't trade Kawhi; sign Lebron.

Spurtacular
06-29-2018, 07:51 AM
What is the feasibility? It may not be high, but it does seem plausible. Clearly, Lebron will be willing to team up with Kawhi. LA may be his preferred location; but if he sees the Spurs holding firm, he may come here for a year. It's pretty obvious that Lebron feels like he needs to team up with another superstar to ring. I think he could very well make the read that him and Kawhi have a high percent shot at winning.

What's the alternative? Hold out for whatever crap is gonna make the Spurs into a seven seed for a couple years? Spin the wheel ffs. Play for the glory; then if you get it, Lebron/Kawhi may even agree to stay and dynasty mode it.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-29-2018, 07:54 AM
who would want to come play with kawhi at this point?

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-29-2018, 08:31 AM
Fuck it. Year rental for LBJ and Kawhitter. After they ring they can both bail to LA.

John B
06-29-2018, 08:32 AM
It’s too early to be hitting the booze :wakeup

szkorhetz
06-29-2018, 08:39 AM
Fuck it. Year rental for LBJ and Kawhitter. After they ring they can both bail to LA.

Spurs9
06-29-2018, 08:45 AM
I've been thinking about this. All of the reports about Kawhi have all been from the media, and you don't know whos putting out most of those reports, we actually haven't heard from Kawhi himself. Is Pop and RC holding back a trade with the thought they can maybe get Lebron? Would Lebron really perfer to play for Luke over Pop? They would probably have to gut the LA core to get them anyway, and then sprinkle a bunch of min contracts around Lebron/Kawhi.

Stabula
07-02-2018, 12:52 AM
:lol

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 07:54 PM
:lol

Lebron had the inside scoop that Kawhi was getting to LA one way or another. I still think Lebron would've came to SA if Kawhi wasn't a kunt.

sasaint
07-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Lebron had the inside scoop that Kawhi was getting to LA one way or another. I still think Lebron would've came to SA if Kawhi wasn't a kunt.

LeBron was never coming to SA. He didn't even give Pop a courtesy meeting. LeBron is a prime motivator in the machinations that will culminate in Kawhi's joining him in LA.

tholdren
07-02-2018, 08:24 PM
No it just became too ghetto. No rules onn offense. No defense. Just stop watching and get over it

Stabula
07-02-2018, 08:47 PM
No it just became too ghetto. No rules onn offense. No defense. Just stop watching and get over it