PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant manager fired after refusing to serve customer wearing MAGA hat

ducks
06-30-2018, 03:13 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/30/restaurant-manager-fired-after-refusing-to-serve-customer-wearing-maga-hat.html

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 03:34 PM
Fascist chumpettes not gonna like this.

Blake
06-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Important stuff.

Especially because it's Canadian stuff.

Pavlov
06-30-2018, 03:54 PM
No man should wear any hat in a tea house. Or be in a tea house. In Canada.

lol

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 04:03 PM
Fascist chumpettes not gonna like this.

Your side is the one who cries like little pussies when workplaces fire people for allowing their political views to damage the company’s reputation.

Chris
06-30-2018, 04:41 PM

lol

Pavlov the tea house cop.

lol

AaronY
06-30-2018, 04:45 PM

lol
Hqp1bGuiHHs

Pavlov
06-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Pavlov the tea house cop.

lolI know the nicest restaurant you've ever been to is Cracker Barrel but it's just common courtesy.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 10:38 PM
Your side is the one who cries like little pussies when workplaces fire people for allowing their political views to damage the company’s reputation.

The point of this thread went right over your head.

:lmao Today's slob

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 10:40 PM
The point of this thread went right over your head.

:lmao Today's slob

Then what was the point of the thread?

Deflection and emoticons incoming.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 10:41 PM

lol

:lmao Triggered too.
:lmao Like you're the courtesy police.
:lmao Like you go to tea houses.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 10:42 PM

Well, it wasn't my point; but the guy was obviously fired for his political views and actions thereon anyways, dumbass.

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 10:47 PM
Well, it wasn't my point; but the guy was obviously fired for his political views and actions thereon anyways, dumbass.

Yeah, no shit, dude.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 10:48 PM
Yeah, no shit, dude.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Actually, be too hard on yourself. :lmao

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 10:49 PM
The difference is liberals who act like dicks and get fired aren’t blindly defended by other liberals. Same thing happened with the guy who recorded himself berating and shaming some innocent Chik Fil A worker. Nobody defended that asshole either.

Meanwhile, conservatives can’t stop bitching whenever one of their dickheads does something stupid and gets fired for it.

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 10:52 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself. Actually, be too hard on yourself. :lmao

There it is! Only a matter of time.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 10:54 PM
The difference is liberals who act like dicks and get fired aren’t blindly defended by other liberals. Same thing happened with the guy who recorded himself berating and shaming some innocent Chik Fil A worker. Nobody defended that asshole either.

Meanwhile, conservatives can’t stop bitching whenever one of their dickheads does something stupid and gets fired for it.

Give us examples.

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 11:51 PM
Give us examples.

The Google douchebag
Roseanne
Bill O’Reilly
Kevin Williamson

monosylab1k
07-01-2018, 12:00 AM
The dumbass SNL writer who made Barron Trump jokes, another liberal dipshit, and no liberals shed a tear for when she was fired.

Spurtacular
07-01-2018, 12:02 AM
The Google douchebag
Roseanne
Bill O’Reilly
Kevin Williamson

So, you think there's no difference between a restaurant manager refusing to serve a customer cos he has the wrong political beliefs and a public figure expressing his/her political beliefs and getting fired for it?

:lmao Today's slob.
:lmao #SpecialNeeds

monosylab1k
07-01-2018, 12:03 AM
So, you think there's no difference between a restaurant manager refusing to serve a customer cos he has the wrong political beliefs and a public figure expressing his/her political beliefs and getting fired for it?

:lmao Today's slob.
:lmao #SpecialNeeds
They both look bad to their employers, hence the firing.

:lmao today’s Simple Jack

Spurtacular
07-01-2018, 12:03 AM
The dumbass SNL writer who made Barron Trump jokes, another liberal dipshit, and no liberals shed a tear for when she was fired.

Oh, I'm sure you can find plenty that despise that kid's super amplified white privilege and think he deserves everything that comes his way. :lol

Spurtacular
07-01-2018, 12:05 AM
They both look bad to their employers, hence the firing.

:lmao today’s Simple Jack

"Look bad" Kind of flimsy. They weren't bad for the bottom line. Isn't that how you keep justifying Snowflake Wars?

DMC
07-01-2018, 06:47 PM
It's interesting to read how different sides of the political spectrum feel they have moral superiority, as if both sides aren't stuffed with dickheads and faggots. "yeah but your dickheads and faggots are worse than ours!"

:lol It's like people think human nature ceases to exist on your side of the isle.

Blake
07-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Except nobody is siding with the fired manager

boutons_deux
07-01-2018, 07:49 PM
if restaurant mgr would have claimed a "a deeply held (Christian) belief", then what?

fired, persecuted for being a Christian?

I note that BigPharmacy doesn't fire its people for denying to provide abortion drugs.

what's the difference?

Blake
07-01-2018, 08:04 PM
if restaurant mgr would have claimed a "a deeply held (Christian) belief", then what?

fired, persecuted for being a Christian?

what's the difference?

I think the apathy would be the same

Chris
07-01-2018, 08:17 PM
I know the nicest restaurant you've ever been to is Cracker Barrel but it's just common courtesy.

It's also common courtesy to stand for the National Anthem.

Pavlov
07-01-2018, 08:21 PM
It's also common courtesy to stand for the National Anthem.And no one should get thrown out for not doing that either.

monosylab1k
07-02-2018, 12:00 AM
It's interesting to read how different sides of the political spectrum feel they have moral superiority, as if both sides aren't stuffed with dickheads and faggots. "yeah but your dickheads and faggots are worse than ours!"

:lol It's like people think human nature ceases to exist on your side of the isle.

Nobody even remotely intimated that in this thread. First LeBron now this, you’re having a tough day today.

monosylab1k
07-02-2018, 12:04 AM

And to respect Daddeh’s rules when you still live in his house, and not blast Mudvayne to drown out the sound of Rachel Maddow in the den.

Pavlov
07-02-2018, 12:32 AM
lol Mudvayne

DMC
07-02-2018, 07:55 AM

Nobody even remotely intimated that in this thread. First LeBron now this, you’re having a tough day today.

Sure they didn't :lol

So there are no liberals out there blindly defending other liberals, no one wearing black masks and smashing store windows, no one hauling protesters around on buses to burn shit and prevent *gulp* Ben Shapiro from talking.

Nope, liberals would never defend it because they are morally superior.

Reck
07-02-2018, 07:59 AM

LOL

Are you supposed to stop driving and stand in the middle of the highway when the anthem comes on too?

I always found that talking point stupid as fuck. Oh hey, it's the national anthem! I better stop taking a shit and stand in honor. :lol

DMC
07-02-2018, 08:15 AM
LOL

Are you supposed to stop driving and stand in the middle of the highway when the anthem comes on too?

I always found that talking point stupid as fuck. Oh hey, it's the national anthem! I better stop taking a shit and stand in honor. :lol

That's why there's a protocol of when it's appropriate. I know you like strawmen battles but you already lost this one.

monosylab1k
07-02-2018, 08:21 AM
Sure they didn't :lol

So there are no liberals out there blindly defending other liberals, no one wearing black masks and smashing store windows, no one hauling protesters around on buses to burn shit and prevent *gulp* Ben Shapiro from talking.

Nope, liberals would never defend it because they are morally superior.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

Reck
07-02-2018, 08:29 AM
That's why there's a protocol of when it's appropriate. I know you like strawmen battles but you already lost this one.

When is it appropiate?

I keep hearing how people actually stand up when the national anthem comes up on TV when a game is about to start. :lol neckbeards

Some others think it should be adhere at all times.

Do you stand up? Can you even? :lol

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 08:34 AM
When is it appropiate?

I keep hearing how people actually stand up when the national anthem comes up on TV when a game is about to start. :lol neckbeards

Apparently people who appreciate the national anthem are neckbeards in trannyland.

The more you know. :tu

DMC
07-02-2018, 11:13 AM
Your reading comprehension is shit.

Can I borrow your "everyone is guilty but me" glasses?

DMC
07-02-2018, 11:14 AM
When is it appropiate?

Read the protocol. It's fairly simple and no I won't google it for you. Military vets know it by heart.

Yes I can stand, to pee even, unlike you.

Blake
07-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Can I borrow your "everyone is guilty but me" glasses?

You'd have to take off your "nobody is funny but me" glasses

Reck
07-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Yes I can stand, to pee even, unlike you.

Doubtful. But hey, its the internet.

In here you can be slim jim. :lmao

DMC
07-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Doubtful. But hey, its the internet.

In here you can be slim jim. :lmao

And you can be slim Jemma

DMC
07-02-2018, 02:24 PM
You'd have to take off your "nobody is funny but me" glasses

I happen to think plenty people here are funny. You're just not one of them.

Cute retort though, keeps your "legrider" image alive.

Blake
07-02-2018, 02:43 PM
I happen to think plenty people here are funny. You're just not one of them.

Cute retort though, keeps your "legrider" image alive.

Ah I should have gone with "I'm the cleverest person here infinity" glasses.

If I only had put on my "I've got the perfect zing" glasses before hand.

DMC
07-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Ah I should have gone with "I'm the cleverest person here infinity" glasses.

If I only had put on my "I've got the perfect zing" glasses before hand.

If you put your glasses on you might not be a cuck today.

Blake
07-02-2018, 04:26 PM
If you put your glasses on you might not be a cuck today.

I'm not one today. You should take off your "I'm stuck on same 2010 burn" glasses

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 05:34 PM

:lmao Triggered too.
:lmao Like you're the courtesy police.
:lmao Like you go to tea houses.

:lol

Called it.