PDA

View Full Version : Protecting the border bad now?

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 11:43 PM
Yesterday: :lol at all the times Dems told us how great a job Obama was doing on protecting the borders
Yesterday: :lol at them bragging that deportations were at an all-time high.
Today: :lol Ice are stormtroopers who need to be abolished :cry

https://www.yahoo.com/news/abolish-ice-call-democrats-left-flank-195227858--election.html

Reck
06-30-2018, 11:48 PM
Abolish ICE!

BUILT THE WALL!

Presidencies are made on false hope, derp.

Spurtacular
07-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Abolish ICE!

BUILT THE WALL!

I'll give you a gold star. This isn't a terrible take for a change.

SnakeBoy
07-01-2018, 11:35 AM
I can't believe Gillibrand actually thinks she has a shot at being POTUS

pgardn
07-01-2018, 12:37 PM
I can't believe Gillibrand actually thinks she has a shot at being POTUS

She can claim she never said it.
Works well currently.
Well on certain zealots.

Avante
07-01-2018, 01:04 PM
California is a total mess and it's because of the Mexicans. They can't drive, no insurance, places want people who can speak Spanish over those who can't, stabbings, stupid crimes mostly due to alcohol, gangs, they can't figure shit out, so ya stand there wating as it's explained to them. A card, a machine and a Mexican will not work. Why am I paying for Spanish speaking TV? Turn on a radio and it's...I yi yi yi I wear a sombrero.....

Hell, just look at the mess that is Mexico. I was there back in the 80's (many times in my Navy days living in SD) we saw houses made out of cardboard, what in the hell happens when it rains?

What does the National Guard do, hell, just place a few guys with machine guns a mile apart driving back and forth along the border. IF....we don't get that wall.

Blake
07-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Avante apparently doesn't know about the Border Patrol

Chucho
07-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Avante apparently doesn't know about the Border Patrol

Or jazz. Or track.

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 01:40 AM

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 01:41 AM
California is a total mess

Anyone who lives here will tell you that it's going downhill, tbh.

AaronY
07-02-2018, 02:21 AM
Even the liberals who live there?

Avante
07-02-2018, 02:34 AM
Or jazz. Or track.

Take your dumbass to school and we both know it.

Start a thread you vs me and watch what happens to ya ittle guy.

Afraid ain't ya?

Avante
07-02-2018, 02:34 AM

Yep, Mexico North.

Sometime in the next few months I'll be called in for jury duty, I guarantee, another Mexican who did something totally stupid.

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 08:21 AM
Even the liberals who live there?

That's the sad part. They fuck it up and still can't look in the mirror. But they will admit it somehow got fucked up.

Reck
07-02-2018, 08:24 AM
California is a total mess and it's because of the Mexicans. They can't drive, no insurance, places want people who can speak Spanish over those who can't, stabbings, stupid crimes mostly due to alcohol, gangs, they can't figure shit out, so ya stand there wating as it's explained to them. A card, a machine and a Mexican will not work. Why am I paying for Spanish speaking TV? Turn on a radio and it's...I yi yi yi I wear a sombrero.....

Hell, just look at the mess that is Mexico. I was there back in the 80's (many times in my Navy days living in SD) we saw houses made out of cardboard, what in the hell happens when it rains?

What does the National Guard do, hell, just place a few guys with machine guns a mile apart driving back and forth along the border. IF....we don't get that wall.

This blatant racist rant made me laugh for some reason. :lol

Still fucked up.

monosylab1k
07-02-2018, 08:27 AM

Mexico needs the wall to keep pedos like you out.

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 04:17 PM

... and no one is shocked you think the Wall is a panacea to keep out Messicans.

(sigh)

Spurtacular
07-21-2018, 09:37 PM
Abolish ICE!

BUILT THE WALL!

Riiight again, tranny. :lmao

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/there-is-a-revolution-on-the-left-democrats-are-bracing/ar-BBKUJ94?ocid=spartanntp

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBKUBV1.img?h=582&w=1119&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=1314&y=526