PDA

View Full Version : Not Smoke Dawg!

Spurtacular
07-01-2018, 01:00 PM
:depressed

RIP my nikker

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-smoke-dawg-reportedly-shot-dead-at-21-drake-pays-tribute/ar-AAzqD9b?ocid=spartanntp

DMC
07-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Odd they do all that shit to "get out" and they bring it with them.

Avante
07-01-2018, 02:14 PM
White country/hillbilie music has been recorded as far back as the 20's with Jimmie Rodgers , The Carter family, TONS of white country performers since then, TONS.

Rap is how old on record?

How many white country performers have been shot and killed?

Ah, well there was Prince Albert Hunt back in the 30's, but that was by a jealous husband. He blew Hunt away after a gig in Houston...hmmm?...or was it Dallas?

I have this theory that anytime ya put a large gang of blacks togerher we are going to see violence. We see this in Africa, the inner cities, the music biz. Jamaica, Haiti, etc etc.

Africans capturing fellow Africans to sell into slavery, not good.

My four seasons of HS football, everytime I got in a fight, yep, some black guy. A couple times they wanted to fight after the game, yep...they never showed up.

MultiTroll
07-01-2018, 02:25 PM
^^ Avante what was the father situation with this Smoked Dog?

Avante
07-01-2018, 02:43 PM
^^ Avante what was the father situation with this Smoked Dog?

I don't know. But I do buy stats and % so my guess would be some problems there, but maybe not.

Bill Cosby was once asked something about the black problems. He said somethig like this.....

As long as black men refuse to accept responsibility for their families we are going to have problems. Until black men stay home and raise their kids don't expect anything to change.

Something like that. Tons of stats showing what happens to kids without a father in their life, it's not good.

I bet the shooter had a shit upbringing.

DMC
07-01-2018, 06:33 PM
White country/hillbilie music has been recorded as far back as the 20's with Jimmie Rodgers , The Carter family, TONS of white country performers since then, TONS.

Rap is how old on record?

How many white country performers have been shot and killed?

Ah, well there was Prince Albert Hunt back in the 30's, but that was by a jealous husband. He blew Hunt away after a gig in Houston...hmmm?...or was it Dallas?

I have this theory that anytime ya put a large gang of blacks togerher we are going to see violence. We see this in Africa, the inner cities, the music biz. Jamaica, Haiti, etc etc.

Africans capturing fellow Africans to sell into slavery, not good.

My four seasons of HS football, everytime I got in a fight, yep, some black guy. A couple times they wanted to fight after the game, yep...they never showed up.

They tried to get Jason Aldean but he sacrificed like 55 people to save his own ass.

Btw, appeal to antiquity is a logical fallacy.

Avante
07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
They tried to get Jason Aldean but he sacrificed like 55 people to save his own ass.

Btw, appeal to antiquity is a logical fallacy.

Who is...they?

SpursforSix
07-02-2018, 12:02 AM
I don't know. But I do buy stats and % so my guess would be some problems there, but maybe not.

Bill Cosby was once asked something about the black problems. He said somethig like this.....

As long as black men refuse to accept responsibility for their families we are going to have problems. Until black men stay home and raise their kids don't expect anything to change.

Something like that. Tons of stats showing what happens to kids without a father in their life, it's not good.

I bet the shooter had a shit upbringing.

Bill Cosby, role model.

Avante
07-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Bill Cosby, role model.

Was he wrong?

Pavlov
07-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Was he wrong?In raping all those women, yes-- but I can see how he's a role model to you.

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 12:41 PM
In raping all those women, yes-- but I can see how he's a role model to you.

Do you get tired of not answering the questions.

Dodge #1

koriwhat
07-04-2018, 01:15 PM

Dodge #1

Mic drop!

Pavlov
07-04-2018, 01:48 PM

Dodge #1

Mic drop!That's not an exclusively black problem, but you guys can celebrate the rapist all you want. After all, if you're raised by a serial rapist, is that a good thing?

So in general he could be right, but if the blacks are as scary as you make them out to be, why would you even want that?

FkLA
07-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Rap itself is a problem in the black community too. No other genre glorifies violence, money, street cred, and objectifies women the way rap does.

Main theme of other genres: love
Main theme of rap: killing, guns, lethal rivalries, bitches/hoes, rims, jewelry, making it rain

koriwhat
07-04-2018, 03:05 PM
That's not an exclusively black problem, but you guys can celebrate the rapist all you want. After all, if you're raised by a serial rapist, is that a good thing?

So in general he could be right, but if the blacks are as scary as you make them out to be, why would you even want that?

:cry

Pavlov
07-04-2018, 03:10 PM
:cryDo you get tired of not answering the questions?

Mic drop!

Chris
07-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Drake sacrifice

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 04:28 PM
That's not an exclusively black problem, but you guys can celebrate the rapist all you want. After all, if you're raised by a serial rapist, is that a good thing?

Dodge #2

Do you get tired of not answering the questions?

Mic drop!

Dodge #3

Pavlov
07-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Dodge #2

Dodge #3Asked and answered.

You're terrible at this.

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Asked and answered.

You're terrible at this.

Dodge #4

You said nary a word to answer the Cosby assertion.

Pavlov
07-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Dodge #4

You said nary a word to answer the Cosby assertion.You quoted my answer three posts up.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 09:49 PM
You quoted my answer three posts up.

lol derp

To be fair, I'm used to you not answering. Who really reads your shit after a while. :lol

Pavlov
07-04-2018, 09:57 PM
To be fair, I'm used to you not answering. Who really reads your shit after a while. :lolTo be fair, you're an idiot. :lol

Spurtacular
07-04-2018, 10:15 PM
To be fair, you're an idiot. :lol

To be fair, you're a jaded fuckface. :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-05-2018, 08:08 AM
To be fair, you're both faggots.

Chucho
07-05-2018, 10:05 AM

:lol

DMC
07-06-2018, 12:20 AM

If faggotry was incorporated, who would be the face of the franchise?