PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Spurstalk Should Be Thrilled The Lakers Are Back On Top

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2018, 08:30 PM
This site is basically worthless if I'm not here and we're not good.

Silver&Black
07-01-2018, 08:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Bnp2izx.png

DMC
07-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Cue the return of the faggot alts, who will disappear again after the 2nd round.

Thebesteva
07-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Now surrender us your franchise player

DMC
07-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Now surrender us your franchise player

We don't really have a franchise player.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2018, 11:12 PM
We don't really have a franchise player.

I agree. You have to admit... this is fucking sweet for us, though.

DMC
07-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Since you can't draft for shit, you needed all the help you could get. I still think it's a fugazi if you think ring is the goal. Lebron is a small window option, and without two legit stars with him he's just going to be playing hero again with a softer shoulder to cry on when the rest of the team doesn't show.

And Kobe will throw him under the bus, and Luke Walton will take the fall.

AlexJones
07-02-2018, 12:05 AM
They'll easily be the 3 seed IMO. People are looking too much into the Lakers misleading record last year. They were power rated as an average/slightly below average team for the last month or so of the season.

Stabula
07-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Lakers went from obscurity to second round fodder. Good job I guess.

-21-
07-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Lopez/McGee
LeBron/Kuzma
Ingram/Hart
KCP/Stephenson
Ball

As long as the Lakers don't get Kawhi, I'd prefer LeBron winning over the Warriors tbh. Not sure that's possible with the current squad though. Btw fuck Magic and Pelinka with their lowball offers. Gtfoh

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 12:46 AM
They'll easily be the 3 seed IMO. People are looking too much into the Lakers misleading record last year. They were power rated as an average/slightly below average team for the last month or so of the season.

Seed doesn't matter too much when you have Lebron. That's why this at least fucks the Warriors, tbh.

Xevious
07-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Welcome back, Ahmed.

DeRozan m8
07-02-2018, 01:00 AM
They were selling Kobes shit

chunticakes
07-02-2018, 02:23 AM
Good to see the stinky Paki again.

Avante
07-02-2018, 02:28 AM
The NBA needs to drop the west/east thing, make it more like what the NCAA does.

Who could beat the All Time Lakers.

Jabbar
Lebron
Magic
Kobe
Shaq....sure both big guys out there.

Coming off the bench

Wilt Chamberlain
James Worthy
Elgin Baylor
Karl Malone
George Mikan

AaronY
07-02-2018, 04:28 AM
2nd round ceiling this season unless they get kawhi

benefactor
07-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Sup luva...how are things around Konoha?

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2018, 12:57 PM

THis is sweeter than sweet...Pops luck ran out....he's been fucking over his players for years and Kiwi wasn't gonna let it happen to him. I still can't believe it...The Spurs 2nd best player in Franchise history and he chose to just walk away and force his way to LA (verbally for now)...my dick ain't got this HARD since Amy left Tammy for a broke ass illegal Mexican stripper....Amy was some good pussy and we're the broke ass stripper....LOL but man Bron and Kiwi.....Spur fans are rolling in shit right now and they deserve every bit of this.

dbestpro
07-04-2018, 03:14 PM
On top of what? They are not even the best team in their state.

Arcadian
07-04-2018, 03:19 PM
You're not on top, faggot. Sit down and shut up.

Buddy Mignon
07-05-2018, 05:21 PM
You're not on top, faggot. Sit down and shut up.

Of course we are... you just don't know it. You see... this deal with James was made last year when his team asked us to give KCP a 1 year 19 million deal. They were giving us a good faith jesture for what you all now know today. That 19 million was basically a down payment to secure James the following year. Now that the league see what's happening they will promote the hell out of the future narrative. Do you know what that is? Boston vs LA... James vs Irving... Magic vs Ainge. The sweeetest thing about this all is we're going to use the Spurs to put us over the top. For me personally... this is like getting a blow job and drinking a six pack of Stellas while watching re-runs of Good Times.:lol

LkrFan
07-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Of course we are... you just don't know it. You see... this deal with James was made last year when his team asked us to give KCP a 1 year 19 million deal. They were giving us a good faith jesture for what you all now know today. That 19 million was basically a down payment to secure James the following year. Now that the league see what's happening they will promote the hell out of the future narrative. Do you know what that is? Boston vs LA... James vs Irving... Magic vs Ainge. The sweeetest thing about this all is we're going to use the Spurs to put us over the top. For me personally... this is like getting a blow job and drinking a six pack of Stellas while watching re-runs of Good Times.:lol

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2018, 11:04 AM
he hides his medical
and lakers still want him?
i will lol if u trade for him and his injury is serious or nagging shit where he misses games
or he end up like kirby crippling ur franchise with deadweight contract for injury prone player who will never recover his form

Joseph Kony
07-07-2018, 11:24 AM
back on top of what? magic's son?

Lakers aren't even a top 4 seed in the west as currently constructed. :lol

illmatic
07-07-2018, 06:15 PM
The NBA needs to drop the west/east thing, make it more like what the NCAA does.

Jabbar
Lebron
Magic
Kobe

Coming off the bench

Wilt Chamberlain
James Worthy
Elgin Baylor
Karl Malone
George Mikan

And after all that they still don't have the most banners in the league, even if they were gifted one from Minneapolis.

phxspurfan
07-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Old LeBron puts the Lakers on the same level as the Trail Blazers in the West. But good job caving to his demands for a 4 year contract to end his career. Note how he only took 1 year deals bc he was confident / arrogant before, and now that he's mid 30s takes this huge long term deal. Good job paying a 37 year old 38 mill

Xevious
07-09-2018, 02:43 AM
Lakers aren't even a top 4 seed in the west as currently constructed. :lol
Top 6. And they won't be sneaking.

RGMCSE
07-09-2018, 08:48 AM
The cold heart truth about Lebron in LA is that Lebron doesn't give two shits about the lakers. Lebron went west for three reasons. The max contract, his kids and Hollywood opportunities. Lebron did not go to la to win. The lakers will be rebuilding in 3 years without having made it to a finals.

rascal
07-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Since you can't draft for shit, you needed all the help you could get. I still think it's a fugazi if you think ring is the goal. Lebron is a small window option, and without two legit stars with him he's just going to be playing hero again with a softer shoulder to cry on when the rest of the team doesn't show.

And Kobe will throw him under the bus, and Luke Walton will take the fall.

Give is a couple of years and the Lakes will have their two stars.

rascal
07-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Old LeBron puts the Lakers on the same level as the Trail Blazers in the West. But good job caving to his demands for a 4 year contract to end his career. Note how he only took 1 year deals bc he was confident / arrogant before, and now that he's mid 30s takes this huge long term deal. Good job paying a 37 year old 38 mill

He still will be one of the best players in the league at 37.

rascal
07-11-2018, 08:02 AM

Jabbar
Lebron
Magic
Kobe

Coming off the bench

Wilt Chamberlain
James Worthy
Elgin Baylor
Karl Malone
George Mikan

Most of these players were not the Lakers drafted players but bought players.
Yes, the Lakers are great at buying other teams players.

rascal
07-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Lopez/McGee
LeBron/Kuzma
Ingram/Hart
KCP/Stephenson
Ball

As long as the Lakers don't get Kawhi, I'd prefer LeBron winning over the Warriors tbh. Not sure that's possible with the current squad though. Btw fuck Magic and Pelinka with their lowball offers. Gtfoh

No way. The Lakers have been a thorn in the Spurs side for decades. You must not have lived through the Magic Johnson years.

rascal
07-11-2018, 08:07 AM
The cold heart truth about Lebron in LA is that Lebron doesn't give two shits about the lakers. Lebron went west for three reasons. The max contract, his kids and Hollywood opportunities. Lebron did not go to la to win. The lakers will be rebuilding in 3 years without having made it to a finals.

Yes he went to The Lakers to win. He and Magic will build a winner in a couple of years to compete with GS.

RGMCSE
07-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Yes he went to The Lakers to win. He and Magic will build a winner in a couple of years to compete with GS.

Win what?

DeRozan m8
07-18-2018, 06:34 AM
These faggots thought they were getting Kawhi and pg as well as bron hahahah

Their roster might make the playoffs at best...but won't actually do anything hahahah

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland

AlexJones
07-18-2018, 07:43 AM
Lakers-Spurs 3-6 match up is going to be amazing

Thebesteva
07-18-2018, 09:33 AM

Their roster might make the playoffs at best...but won't actually do anything hahahah

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland

still think he’s coming...also you guys said the same shit bout Bron Bron to LA

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2018, 10:16 AM

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland

Love your Screen name. :bobo

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2018, 10:17 AM
Lakers-Spurs 3-6 match up is going to be amazing

The Spurs will not make the play-offs they will be 10th or 11th in the West. LOL @ Aldridge and Derozan

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2018, 10:18 AM

Kawhi is simply walking over to us LOL

spursreport
07-19-2018, 06:02 PM
The writing is on the wall. The Lakers are going to be the team that dethrones the Warriors this season. Spurs are done, Toronto will be lucky if Kawhi doesn’t go Vince Carter on them (I actually think he gets traded to the Lakers for Deng and a pick in worse Pau Gasol fashion), Rockets had their chance last year and blew it, the Celtics aren’t good enough, the rest of the east blows, the Wolves/Thunder/Jazz/Blazers/Pelicans are all nice teams but nothing special.

The Warriors are imploding next Summer and the Lakers will be taking over with Lebron at the helm. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Ball/Ingram/Kuzma really take their games to the next level. Ball/Ingram aren’t even old enough to drink and Kuzma was only a rookie last season. For people to already to write their careers off is quite asaine. They even won 35 games last year and competed in most losses with Ball missing 30 games and Ingram 23 while Kuzma was only a rookie. The NBA wants the Lakers back. It’s only fitting for them to end the Warriors era and begin an era/dynasty of their own. There also isn’t another big market team on the horizon. Makes too much damn sense.

Buddy Mignon
07-19-2018, 06:45 PM
The Spurs will not make the play-offs they will be 10th or 11th in the West. LOL @ Aldridge and Derozan

I totally agree. We just snatched the heart out of this team without even playing them. Kiwi is ours and so is Larry O'Brien.

LkrFan
07-19-2018, 06:54 PM

Will your $27 million dollar player make the all star team?

Stabula
07-20-2018, 05:48 AM
LeBron is clearly done with basketball and is working on his Hollywood career now. Michael never would have went to an overhyped dead franchise to raise kids for his last few years. By the time the Warriors are losing players LeBron will be too old to make a big difference.

SuperCam
09-27-2020, 01:08 PM
LeBron is clearly done with basketball and is working on his Hollywood career now. Michael never would have went to an overhyped dead franchise to raise kids for his last few years. By the time the Warriors are losing players LeBron will be too old to make a big difference.

leKANG looks pretty good no?

Laker_1995
09-27-2020, 02:27 PM
Dumb ass