PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hope Solo says US Soccer is a "rich white kid" sport

JohnnyMax
07-01-2018, 08:57 PM

apalisoc_9
07-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Duh.

WC 94 created this idea that soccer is for White kids and the wave of soccer naive moms appeared.

But inshallah son it will become the number 1 sport as opposed to cheryl's way of cheating om his husband.

midnightpulp
07-01-2018, 09:06 PM
It's where all the crappy athletes too unskilled to hit a baseball, throw a baseball, dribble a basketball, and too afraid of football's contact wind up. Parents then spend money on their little Johnnys to convince them they're actually good athletes when they're not. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2018, 09:11 PM
expensive to get into the sport? ur only costs is fkn shoes depending on what turf ur playing and soccer ball... goal posts can be anything from 2 sticks to 2 school bags used as goal posts...

and if u join a local amatuer league is the same price as any sport recreational weekend league

join and academy? thats different...u get paid if u successfully selected

hence i stop playing recreational sport if i aint earning a buck from it, i got friends walking around with broken knee caps hearing the click click noise every time they walk or afraid to run at fast pace mentally fearing the knee will pop out of its socket...

midnightpulp
07-01-2018, 09:15 PM
expensive to get into the sport? ur only costs is fkn shoes depending on what turf ur playing and soccer ball... goal posts can be anything from 2 sticks to 2 school bags used as goal posts...

and if u join a local amatuer league is the same price as any sport recreational weekend league

join and academy? thats different...u get paid if u successfully selected

hence i stop playing recreational sport if i aint earning a buck from it, i got friends walking around with broken knee caps hearing the click click noise every time they walk or afraid to run at fast pace mentally fearing the knee will pop out of its socket...

The cost comes from parents spending thousands getting their shitty athlete of a kid into "high profile" youth soccer traveling teams and leagues, where they'll get the most exposure as these leagues are where are the NCAA and MLS scouts likely are. I say just give the sport to the Messicans and be done with it. They're really the only demo who legitimately cares about soccer here.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-01-2018, 09:18 PM
In before pics of the meat flaps