PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: Will Lebron pass Kobe on the all-time Lakers list?

Spurtacular
07-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Sure, if Bron rings even once as a 1 or 1A then he'll pass Kobe. If Kawhi comes and he's a 1B, then he'd more easily win one or two, maybe. Would two 1B rings be considered better than five 2 rings though?

ambchang
07-02-2018, 02:20 PM
He already is. Unless lebron makes the most storied franchise in nba history in a laughing joke that is.

Lebron is playing with house money.

DMC
07-02-2018, 06:57 PM
He already is. Unless lebron makes the most storied franchise in nba history in a laughing joke that is.

Lebron is playing with house money.

If Lebron Steve Nash'd the Lakers I'd consider him the GOAT of all sports.

HarlemHeat37
07-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Kobe played 13 years of elite level basketball there..LeBron might have 3 more years at that level, max..

LkrFan
07-02-2018, 07:02 PM
If he gets us two, hell yeah. That means they are tied. He gets the tie breaker for his gaudy stats and we'd have more rangs than Boston. Don't @ me :lol

Fabbs
07-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Will he get all the ref ass kissing, rigged trades etc that Kirby got?

Should we expect some Deng for Cousins, or shoot Deng for ADavis type of Kwame-Gasol fixer?

Keep it fair Kobestans.

DMC
07-02-2018, 07:26 PM
If he gets us two, hell yeah. That means they are tied. He gets the tie breaker for his gaudy stats and we'd have more rangs than Boston. Don't @ me :lol

He won't even get one. There's too many hurdles. Lebron isn't giving up the point foward position, so Rondo isn't going to be useful as just a poor shooting point guard who pads assist stats. There's no 3pt shooting. Look what happened to Houston when they went 0 for 27 (consecutive) from 3. Teams trying to force players to try to be Klay and Steph are killing their chances. They aren't even looking at a different game, they are just trying to out Warrior the Warriors. This isn't the East. Lebron could have one of the worst playoff showings of his career next season.