PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lebron has been officially broken by the Warriors..

spursistan
07-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Kinda sucks seeing a GOAT level talent like James retiring with only 3 rings. Settling for the Lakers and their trash roster was the final abdication, IMO.

The fact that zero interest was shown in Philly or Rockets on his part speaks volumes about his state of mind. He's just not about winning anymore.

spursistan
07-02-2018, 08:24 AM
"I am still in Championship mode" :lol

D12
07-02-2018, 08:28 AM
:lol No he hasn’t you fucking retard

SuperCam
07-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Kawhi and LeBron will starting ringing come 2020. This year's Showers should have lost to the Rockettes and in two years they lose klay or draymond while Stephanie turns 33? that run is almost over with no one emerging anytime soon :lol

SuperCam
07-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Spur fan thinking if LeBron joined Kawhi on the Spurs that Golden State was going to get crushed but dont think they can win in the lakers. Why, cause of great sidekicks like fatty mills and Gatosb? :lol

spursistan
07-02-2018, 08:35 AM
:lol No he hasn’t you fucking retard
Whose DA you are, faggot? :lol..

Clipper Nation
07-02-2018, 08:37 AM
"I am still in Championship mode" :lol
:lol "You need high-IQ players to beat the Warriors... like Lance and JaVale"

LkrFan
07-02-2018, 08:51 AM
:lol "You need high-IQ players to beat the Warriors... like Lance and JaVale"

:lol ^^ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF!! :lmao

D12
07-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Notice how it’s Spurs and Clippers fans crying :lol

phxspurfan
07-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Just like he wws broken by the Celtics and Spurs

Banzai
07-02-2018, 01:08 PM
With the squad the Lakers currently have, I can’t see them giving the Warriors problems lol

Killakobe81
07-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Just like he wws broken by the Celtics and Spurs

Celts broke him ...
He flees to Miami but he rings twice ...
Spurs "broke him" so he went back home ...
The state beat him and he beat them back
Durant joins State ...so now he is broken again?

Notice a pattern. HE will be fine. Spur fan though get a double whammy of LeBron ans Possibly KL in P&G come 2020 ...

Over/under on how many Laker games on national TV?
Who is willing to take a bet on spurs over Lakers now that the Kang of Akron has moved his castle to Brentwood?
I hated to see kyrie and Tatum go to Boston ...but this is much worse ...

Killakobe81
07-02-2018, 01:13 PM
With the squad the Lakers currently have, I can’t see them giving the Warriors problems lol

They win one game vs Warriors in a playoof they are already better than the cavs.

phxspurfan
07-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Celts broke him ...

Notice a pattern. HE will be fine. Spur fan though get a double whammy of LeBron ans Possibly KL in P&G come 2020 ...

Who is willing to take a bet on spurs over Lakers now that the Kang of Akron has moved his castle to Brentwood?

Celtics imploded, Spurs retired...what next for the Dubs? Giant earthquake swallows up Oracle arena?

Banzai
07-02-2018, 01:18 PM
They win one game vs Warriors in a playoof they are already better than the cavs.

Lol true, but rings are all that’s matter!

AaronY
07-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Those gifs in your signature are hilarious :lol

Killakobe81
07-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Lol true, but rings are all that’s matter!

Of course Rome wasn't built in a day.
1. For those that say Lebron is due to decline 90% of Lebron is better than 99% of the NBA
2. The NBA is a superstar league. Always has been. Every title team since 1980 has been led by Kareem, Moses, Magic, Bird, Isiah, Jordan Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, Lebron, Steph, Durant or Kobe except 3. (Dirk in 2011 Pistons 2004 and heat in 2006) ...getting your first superstar is the hard part.
3. Lebron (unlike Kobe) despite being a diva ... is one of the most unselfish superstars on that list along with Duncan, Dirk and magic. He will attract another star. Between he and Magic Lakers will build a winner.

Lebron is a great starting piece. We got the best player in the league to join a 35 win team ... dont be greedy.

SuperCam
07-02-2018, 02:16 PM
Showers are hanging on by a thread tbqh. no offense to mvp and the point god, but if those two are pushing your shit in before injury, what are lebron and kiwi going to do to you :lol

RD2191
07-02-2018, 02:25 PM
He's a loser tbh

Banzai
07-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Those gifs in your signature are hilarious :lol

My gifs are my signature, I haven’t been on this site in 2 years lol

spurraider21
07-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Celts broke him ...
he fled a shitty cleveland to team up with superstars so he could ring

he fled a declining miami team to join the cavs with an emerging kyrie and wiggins as a trade chip to land another piece

now he's going west to a team still wet behind the ears. this decision wasn't all basketball. you know better

Raven
07-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Kinda sucks seeing a GOAT level talent like James retiring with only 3 rings. Settling for the Lakers and their trash roster was the final abdication, IMO.

The fact that zero interest was shown in Philly or Rockets on his part speaks volumes about his state of mind. He's just not about winning anymore.
you make a good point

Caltex2
07-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Where were the Rockets gonna come up for the money for LeBron? Be serious now.

BD24
07-02-2018, 04:04 PM
I think that this decision had more to do with his family than being a basketball decision tbh. If he really wanted to "win" Philly made a hell of a lot more sense, especially with Kawhis camp basically leaking he would join Bron there.

Kawhi
Simmons
LeBron
Embiid

Seems a hell of a lot better than

Kawhi?
LeBron
Kuzma
Zo

apalisoc_9
07-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Lol lebron is done with bball.

Him going to the lakers is a business move for his media empire.

Raven
07-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Of course Rome wasn't built in a day.
1. For those that say Lebron is due to decline 90% of Lebron is better than 99% of the NBA
2. The NBA is a superstar league. Always has been. Every title team since 1980 has been led by Kareem, Moses, Magic, Bird, Isiah, Jordan Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, Lebron, Steph, Durant or Kobe except 3. (Dirk in 2011 Pistons 2004 and heat in 2006) ...getting your first superstar is the hard part.
3. Lebron (unlike Kobe) despite being a diva ... is one of the most unselfish superstars on that list along with Duncan, Dirk and magic. He will attract another star. Between he and Magic Lakers will build a winner.

Lebron is a great starting piece. We got the best player in the league to join a 35 win team ... dont be greedy.
are you really explaining why getting lebron for free is a good move?

Chillen
07-02-2018, 04:27 PM
There is probably some truth that LeBron is sick of losing in the NBA Finals. In the weak East he managed to make the NBA Finals 8 straight NBA seasons, that is very impressive. So saying he does not want another NBA title is absurd of course he does. Lakers will probably wind up overhauling the whole roster to accomodate LeBron. You have the Warriors and Rockets and still better NBA teams than the Lakers. So know LeBron's biggest problem will be getting by Warriors, Rockets, Spurs, T-Wolves, etc and if he sniffs the NBA Finals again the Celtics or 76ers will be there. Anyway Lakers have missed the playoffs for like 5 straight NBA seasons so kissing LeBron's ass is better than missing the playoffs again. At least with LeBron they have a strong chance of making the playoffs in the West unless injury's happen. It's very unlikely LeBron and these Lakers get to the NBA Finals this upcoming season unless injurys derail Warriors and Rockets.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2018, 04:30 PM
:lol The Lakers spent $4.4 million on Lance Stephenson and $9 million on Rajon Rondo in 2018, and people are still trying to argue that this move by LeBron was all about winning.

AaronY
07-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Rondo :lol