PDA

View Full Version : Infantino is looking to abolish the Confed Cup for a more conpetitive Club World Cup.

apalisoc_9
07-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Would you guys watch?

I'm sure Clubs are more than willing to let this happen as opposed to the current club world cup format and the confed cup that steals all their players.

Supllsodly it will run from 2021 and it will be every two years. 24 Clubs in total.

I can see the split as

- All Quarter Finalist of UEFA champions league and the Finalist of Europa league for a total of 10.

- All Semi-Finalist for Libertadores

- All Semi-Finalist for AFC champions league

- All Semi Finalist for CAF

- Finalist of CONCACAF

- OFC Champion

Thats 25. But maybe a playoffs somehwere to reduce it to 24.

This would lowkey be my favourite tournament and Infantino aperently already have 24 Billion Dollars investor money ready to make it happen..

I dig it tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-03-2018, 06:26 AM
increase pool so shit house countries who cant qualify all of a sudden qualifies due to economy/money they can bring in with large population of cock suckers

07-03-2018, 07:52 AM
It's a nice idea in theory but from a south american point of view it kinda sucks because you never know how your team is gonna look like the next year, nevermind 2 years ahead. So you could qualify for it with a good team but by the time you're gonna play the tournament all the good players have been sold and the team is a dumpster fire tbh